|01-05-2011, 07:10 AM|
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $7657
Draft, Head Coaches, and QBs
I was interested in how the 2010 NFL season went and the QB situation for each team. So I created a current draft order for 2011, added in the head coach situation, and then put in their QBs.
Possible head coach replacements in brackets .
Possible QB replacements in parenthesis ().
1. Carolina Panthers – Former HC John Fox [Jim Harbaugh, Bill Cowher, Greg Manusky]. QBs – Jimmy Clausen, Matt Moore, Keith Null, Tony Pike, and Brian St. Pierre (Andrew Luck - Stanford).
2. Denver Broncos – Former HC Josh McDaniels [Eric Studesville, Mike Mularkey]. QBs – Tim Tebow, Kyle Orton, and Brady Quinn.
3. Buffalo Bills – HC Chan Gailey hired last year. QBs - Ryan Fitzpatrick and Levi Brown (Blaine Gabbert - Missouri).
4. Cincinnati Bengals - HC Marvin Lewis. QB Carson Palmer and Dan LeFevour. (Pat Devlin – Delaware 2nd round)
5. Arizona Cardinals - HC Ken WIsenhunt. QB John Skelton, Derek Anderson, Max Hall, and Richard Bartel (Cam Newton - Auburn).
6. Cleveland Browns - Former HC Eric Mangini, [Mike Holmgren, Marty Morninweg]. QB Colt McCoy, Seneca Wallace, and Jake Delhomme. (Donovan McNabb as a Free Agent)
7. San Francisco 49ers - Former HC Mike Singletary [Jim Tomsula, Perry Fewell]. QB – Alex Smith, David Carr, and Troy Smith (Jake Locker - Washington).
8. Tennessee Titans – Hot Seat HC Jeff Fisher. QB – Vince Young, Rusty Smith, and Kerry Collins. (Nathan Enderle Idaho 3rd round) If Jeff Fisher remains then QB will be taken higher in draft.
9. Dallas Cowboys – Former HC Wade Phillips [Jason Garrett]. QB – Tony Romo, Stephen McGee, Chris Greisen, and Jon Kitna.
10. Washington Redskins – HC Mike Shanahan. QB - Rex Grossman, John Beck, and Donovan McNabb. (Ryan Mallett - Arkansas).
11. Houston Texans – HC Gary Kubiak. QB – Matt Schaub, Dan Orlovsky, and Matt Leinart.
12. Minnesota Vikings – Former HC Brad Childress, recently hired Leslie Frazer, QB – Brett Favre , Tarvaris Jackson, Rhett Bomar, Patrick Ramsey, and Joe Webb. (Trade 2nd for Kevin Kolb)
13. Detroit Lions – HC Jim Schwartz. QBs – Matthew Stafford, Drew Stanton, Zach Robinson, and Shawn Hill.
14. St. Louis Rams – HC Steve Spagnuolo. QB Sam Bradford, A.J. Feeley, and Thaddeus Lewis.
15. Miami Dolphins – Hot Seat HC Tony Sparano. [Jim Harbaugh, Bill Cowher] QB – Chad Henne, Tyler Thigpen. (Terrelle Pryor – Ohio State).
16. Jacksonville Jaguars – Hot Seat HC Jack Del Rio. QB – David Garrard and Trent Edwards. (Christian Ponder – Florida State 3rd Round)
17. Oakland Raiders – Former HC Tom Cable [Hue Jackson]. QB Jason Campbell and Bruce Gradkowski.
18. San Diego Chargers – HC Norv Turner. QB Phillip Rivers and Billy Volek.
19. New York Giants – HC Tom Coughlin. QB – Eli Manning, Sage Rosenfels, and Jim Sorgi.
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – HC Raheem Morris. QB- Josh Freeman, Rudy Carpenter, and Josh Johnson.
21. Seattle Seahawks *– HC Pete Carroll, QB – Matt Hasselbeck, J.P. Losman, and Charlie Whitehurst.
22. Indianapolis Colts *– HC Jim Caldwell. QB Peyton Manning and Curtis Painter.
23. Green Bay Packers *– HC Mike McCarthy. QB Aaron Rogers and Matt Flynn, and Graham Harrell.
24. Kansas City Chiefs *– HC Todd Haley. QB Matt Cassel, Tyler Palko, and Brodie Croyle.
25. New Orleans Saints *– HC Sean Payton. QB – Drew Brees and Chase Daniel.
26. Baltimore Ravens *– HC John Harbaugh. QB Joe Flacco and Marc Bulger.
27. Pittsburgh Steelers* – HC Mike Tomlin. QB – Ben Roethlisberger, Charlie Batch, and Byron Leftwich.
28. Philadelphia Eagles *– HC Andy Reid. QB – Michael Vick, Mike Kafka, and Kevin Kolb.
29. Chicago Bears *– HC Lovie Smith. QB Jay Cutler, Todd Collins, and Caleb Hanie.
30. New York Jets *– HC Rex Ryan. QB Mark Sanchez, Marc Brunell, and Kellen Clemens.
31. Atlanta Falcons *– HC Mike Smith. QB Matt Ryan, John Parker Wilson, and Chris Redman.
32. New England Patriots *– HC Bill Belichick. QB Tom Brady and Brian Hoyer.
*- Subject to Playoffs
Statements made here are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a reason to get mad and spit on the ground.