Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 07:00 PM  
Rams Fan Rams Fan is offline
We Are Saint Louis
 
Rams Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Casino cash: $6192
2011 St. Louis Cardinals Repository Thread

Repost. I'm an idiot.

Last edited by Rams Fan; 01-14-2011 at 07:21 PM..
Posts: 11,472
Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 07:01 PM   #2
KurtCobain KurtCobain is offline
Banned
 
KurtCobain's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ban City, USA
Casino cash: $5000
**** this thread. Go royals
Posts: 19,175
KurtCobain has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.KurtCobain has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.KurtCobain has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.KurtCobain has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.KurtCobain has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.KurtCobain has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.KurtCobain has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.KurtCobain has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.KurtCobain has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.KurtCobain has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.KurtCobain has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 07:11 PM   #3
teedubya teedubya is offline
Waiting Until Next Year!
 
teedubya's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Casino cash: $10143
What a copycat, bastard. This is BRC's territory. Rams n00b.
Posts: 8,202
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 07:16 PM   #4
doomy3 doomy3 is offline
Supporter
 
doomy3's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Lee's Summit, MO
Casino cash: $5710
Posts: 12,461
doomy3 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.doomy3 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.doomy3 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.doomy3 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.doomy3 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.doomy3 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.doomy3 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.doomy3 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.doomy3 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.doomy3 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.doomy3 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 07:16 PM   #5
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $7630
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by teedubya View Post
What a copycat, bastard. This is BRC's territory. Rams n00b.
jeezzz frikking n00bs

Rams Fan,

There is already a 2011 thread, a simple search should find it.

And if you get into any Derkinger 1985 smack with Royals fans I'll kick your AZZ PERSONALLY.
__________________
Attempted troll/humor while discussing potential child abuse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufkin View Post
If it's effective, who are you, me, or anybody else to call it abuse? I worked with a guy back in Moberly who would shove a finger up his son's ass each time he had anything worse than a C on his report card. If he came home with 2 D's and an F, that's 3 fingers (and this was a big dude). Does that sound hideous and disgusting? Absolutely. Did the kid ever get anything worse than a C after this rule was implemented? Not a chance.

I'm not saying it's morally right or wrong, but does it make the child because of it? Think about that for a second.
Posts: 43,159
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 07:18 PM   #6
Rams Fan Rams Fan is offline
We Are Saint Louis
 
Rams Fan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Casino cash: $6192
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
jeezzz frikking n00bs

There is already a 2011 thread, a simple search should find it.
I'm and idiot. I'm sorry, Mr. BRC.
Posts: 11,472
Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 07:20 PM   #7
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $7630
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
I'm and idiot. I'm sorry, Mr. BRC.
This is a Chiefs board, We keep all the Cardinals stuff in one thread and someone can just ignore the thread.

There may be seperate threads when we play each other but please keep it in the one thread.
__________________
Attempted troll/humor while discussing potential child abuse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufkin View Post
If it's effective, who are you, me, or anybody else to call it abuse? I worked with a guy back in Moberly who would shove a finger up his son's ass each time he had anything worse than a C on his report card. If he came home with 2 D's and an F, that's 3 fingers (and this was a big dude). Does that sound hideous and disgusting? Absolutely. Did the kid ever get anything worse than a C after this rule was implemented? Not a chance.

I'm not saying it's morally right or wrong, but does it make the child because of it? Think about that for a second.
Posts: 43,159
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 07:21 PM   #8
Rams Fan Rams Fan is offline
We Are Saint Louis
 
Rams Fan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Casino cash: $6192
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
This is a Chiefs board, We keep all the Cardinals stuff in one thread and someone can just ignore the thread.

There may be seperate threads when we play each other but please keep it in the one thread.
I forgot about it, BRC. I feel even more dumb since I posted in the thread you started.
Posts: 11,472
Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.