Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Lonewolf Ed Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 09:03 AM  
LaDairis LaDairis is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Casino cash: $5000
curious...

Donger, blaise, and patteeu are all


1. big supporters of W

and

2. big supporters of Al Gore's Warming FRAUD



... and


3. big supporters of shouting down and shutting up anyone who tells the truth about 1 or 2...



Conservative???


LOL!!!


First DEFINE "conservative..."
Posts: 1,056
LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:05 AM   #2
blaise blaise is offline
In Search of a Life
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Plano, TX
Casino cash: $0
So, you actually use, "LOL" regularly, huh?
Posts: 22,098
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:11 AM   #3
blaise blaise is offline
In Search of a Life
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Plano, TX
Casino cash: $0
And for the record, Al Gore's "Global Warming Fraud" is fact. The world is warming- fact. The animals are all dying- fact. People in the rainforest are dying- fact. There are many line graphs, superimposed over images of natural destruction that clearly show how this is true- fact. You are part of a conspiracy to silence the Global Warming facts- fact.

How bout them apples? How do those facts grab you? HUH? I just laid out many facts and you are now retarded.
Posts: 22,098
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:19 AM   #4
mlyonsd mlyonsd is online now
Supporter
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Spink, SD
Casino cash: $23862
To be a "big supporter of Al Gore's global warming fraud" one would have to believe humans are the culprit for the majority of it.

To the best of my knowledge I've never seen those guys agree with that line of thinking.

You can believe global warming is happening but not agree with Al Gore.
Posts: 28,728
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:23 AM   #5
blaise blaise is offline
In Search of a Life
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Plano, TX
Casino cash: $0
Al Gore won the Nobel Prize: Fact. They don't give those out for nothing, LaDairius. Right there your whole argument is over.
Posts: 22,098
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:24 AM   #6
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
Bucs,Pats,Noles
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $70063
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaise View Post
Al Gore won the Nobel Prize: Fact. They don't give those out for nothing, LaDairius. Right there your whole argument is over.
Huh? That has got to be one of the most PC-awards.
Posts: 88,737
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:26 AM   #7
blaise blaise is offline
In Search of a Life
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Plano, TX
Casino cash: $0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Huh? That has got to be one of the most PC-awards.
It has nothing to do with personal computers. It's like for peace and stuff, or science.
Posts: 22,098
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:26 AM   #8
Chiefshrink Chiefshrink is offline
MVP
 
Chiefshrink's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: donkey land
Casino cash: $18001
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Huh? That has got to be one of the most PC-awards.
THIS!!!!!!
__________________
"All real Americans love the sting of battle and may God have mercy on my enemies because I wont".

'Progressivism' is nothing more than a dressed up co-opted term for 'Marxism'.
Posts: 17,620
Chiefshrink has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chiefshrink has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chiefshrink has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chiefshrink has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chiefshrink has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chiefshrink has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chiefshrink has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chiefshrink has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chiefshrink has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chiefshrink has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chiefshrink has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:29 AM   #9
blaise blaise is offline
In Search of a Life
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Plano, TX
Casino cash: $0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsshrink View Post
THIS!!!!!!
You clearly don't understand the process.
Posts: 22,098
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:39 AM   #10
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
Bucs,Pats,Noles
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $70063
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaise View Post
It has nothing to do with personal computers. It's like for peace and stuff, or science.
Okay I got your rep message. I got it.
Posts: 88,737
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:41 AM   #11
Donger Donger is offline
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675 N 106.475 W
Casino cash: $0
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDairis View Post
Donger, blaise, and patteeu are all


1. big supporters of W

and

2. big supporters of Al Gore's Warming FRAUD



... and


3. big supporters of shouting down and shutting up anyone who tells the truth about 1 or 2...



Conservative???


LOL!!!


First DEFINE "conservative..."
1) I voted for Bush twice, yes. The second time not really as a measure of support for Bush, mind you.

2) No I'm not.

3) Well, you are somewhat single-minded and irritating.
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 94,569
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:42 AM   #12
LaDairis LaDairis is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Casino cash: $5000
"The world is warming- fact."


No, the surface of growing urban areas are warming, but nothing else is. The rest of Earth temp data not from the surface of growing urban areas disproportionately in the Northern Hemisphere shows precisely...


1. NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
2. NO WARMING in the OCEANS
3. NO NET ICE MELT
4. NO BREAKOUT in Cane Activity
5. NO RISE in OCEAN LEVELS
6. NO WARMING on the surface of Antarctica and Siberia = no cities there
Posts: 1,056
LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:43 AM   #13
blaise blaise is offline
In Search of a Life
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Plano, TX
Casino cash: $0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDairis View Post
"The world is warming- fact."


No, the surface of growing urban areas are warming, but nothing else is. The rest of Earth temp data not from the surface of growing urban areas disproportionately in the Northern Hemisphere shows precisely...


1 WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
2 WARMING in the OCEANS
3 ICE MELT
4 BREAKOUT in Cane Activity
5 RISE in OCEAN LEVELS
6 WARMING on the surface of Antarctica and Siberia = no cities there
Oops. I just proved you're wrong.

KABOOM!
Posts: 22,098
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:43 AM   #14
LaDairis LaDairis is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Casino cash: $5000
Al Gore won the Nobel Prize: Fact.



So did Rigoberta Menchu, and when Menchu was outed as a liar, as Algore was in the British Court, the Nobel Committee ignored the truth and left the award as is...
Posts: 1,056
LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:44 AM   #15
LaDairis LaDairis is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Casino cash: $5000
"No I'm not."


Really, I thought you posted just yesterday that you were a "warmer..."
Posts: 1,056
LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDairis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:44 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Arlington Texas Process Servers
Arlington Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.