Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2011, 12:01 PM  
DaneMcCloud DaneMcCloud is offline
Band
 
DaneMcCloud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: The 'Wood
Casino cash: $5000
Later, Chiefsplanet

The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, **** off and die.

Later.
Posts: 48,886
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:20 PM   #1801
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $5030
There isn't a regular on this board Frazod hasn't had some long drawn own online bitching match with at some point in this board. The guy absolutely lives to be unhappy.
__________________
Posts: 45,675
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:22 PM   #1802
J Diddy J Diddy is offline
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
There isn't a regular on this board Frazod hasn't had some long drawn own online bitching match with at some point in this board. The guy absolutely lives to be unhappy.


Not true. Frazod and I have never had a cross word in my recollection.
Posts: 29,288
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:24 PM   #1803
BillSelfsTrophycase BillSelfsTrophycase is offline
WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION
 
BillSelfsTrophycase's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Casino cash: $5227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
(Walks into thread again.)




(Looks around again.)



(Walks out of thread again.)
Posts: 6,559
BillSelfsTrophycase is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BillSelfsTrophycase is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BillSelfsTrophycase is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BillSelfsTrophycase is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BillSelfsTrophycase is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BillSelfsTrophycase is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BillSelfsTrophycase is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BillSelfsTrophycase is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BillSelfsTrophycase is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BillSelfsTrophycase is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BillSelfsTrophycase is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:27 PM   #1804
crazycoffey crazycoffey is offline
Space for rent
 
crazycoffey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Casino cash: $5337
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherLover View Post
Not true. Frazod and I have never had a cross word in my recollection.

this
Posts: 24,083
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:35 PM   #1805
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
There isn't a regular on this board Frazod hasn't had some long drawn own online bitching match with at some point in this board. The guy absolutely lives to be unhappy.
You're a little late to the party, Zackipoo. What's wrong, big guy, did the sudden absence of conflict ruin your evening?

My handful of loyal fanboys always seem to think they're representative of entire the BB. Yes, that's right. I've got into long drawn out pissing contests with everybody who ever posted here! How many regulars have come and gone over the years - several hundred? Perhaps over a thousand? Yes, that's right, I've battled them all!
Posts: 91,125
Frazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:36 PM   #1806
SPchief SPchief is offline
MVP
 
SPchief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: kc chiefs hub .com
Casino cash: $4420
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
There isn't a regular on this board Frazod hasn't had some long drawn own online bitching match with at some point in this board. The guy absolutely lives to be unhappy.
What do you expect? The man can't even get along with his appliances
__________________
Posts: 30,599
SPchief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.SPchief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.SPchief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.SPchief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.SPchief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.SPchief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.SPchief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.SPchief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.SPchief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.SPchief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.SPchief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:38 PM   #1807
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $5030
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
You're a little late to the party, Zackipoo. What's wrong, big guy, did the sudden absence of conflict ruin your evening?

My handful of loyal fanboys always seem to think they're representative of entire the BB. Yes, that's right. I've got into long drawn out pissing contests with everybody who ever posted here! How many regulars have come and gone over the years - several hundred? Perhaps over a thousand? Yes, that's right, I've battled them all!
You only ruin things for yourself. You couldn't have that effect on me. I do get a kick out of not being able to login to ChiefsPlanet without you bitching and carrying on with someone. You are like the resident cranky old woman of CP. You love being unhappy so much that you don't even know what to do with yourself or know how to do anything different.

Congrats on all of that.

"Wahhhh....this place isn't what it used to be. Bawww"
__________________
Posts: 45,675
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:39 PM   #1808
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $5030
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPchief View Post
What do you expect? The man can't even get along with his appliances
Life can be tough.
__________________
Posts: 45,675
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:47 PM   #1809
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
You only ruin things for yourself. You couldn't have that effect on me. I do get a kick out of not being able to login to ChiefsPlanet without you bitching and carrying on with someone. You are like the resident cranky old woman of CP. You love being unhappy so much that you don't even know what to do with yourself or know how to do anything different.

Congrats on all of that.

"Wahhhh....this place isn't what it used to be. Bawww"
Wow, more words of mindless wisdom from Psychoanalysis For Dummies, this time by Zackipoo. I guess you borrowed it from Crazy Horse when he left the thread forever, right?

I hadn't directed a single comment your way, and even though you popped in at several points earlier, you didn't take a shot at me until the thread had gone quiet for nearly 45 minutes, and I was off chatting with other people about other things in other threads, saying nothing even remotely hostile. And out of the blue comes Zackipoo, ranting about my unhappiness, how I hate EVERYBODY ON THE BOARD! and whining about something I said, what, a thousand posts ago? Good job, sport. Yeah, that's all on me.
Posts: 91,125
Frazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:50 PM   #1810
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $5030
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Wow, more words of mindless wisdom from Psychoanalysis For Dummies, this time by Zackipoo. I guess you borrowed it from Crazy Horse when he left the thread forever, right?

I hadn't directed a single comment your way, and even though you popped in at several points earlier, you didn't take a shot at me until the thread had gone quiet for nearly 45 minutes, and I was off chatting with other people about other things in other threads, saying nothing even remotely hostile. And out of the blue comes Zackipoo, ranting about my unhappiness, how I hate EVERYBODY ON THE BOARD! and whining about something I said, what, a thousand posts ago? Good job, sport. Yeah, that's all on me.
I have no idea what Crazyhorse talks about or any of this stuff. You expect someone to have a fulltime job and still actually keep tabs on all the bitching you do and the history that goes with it? You must be crazy dude.

I can just count on this. Me logging into ChiefsPlanet and you having some dumb ass rant you that makes you look like the miserable prick you are. I appreciate your consistency.
__________________
Posts: 45,675
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:01 PM   #1811
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
I have no idea what Crazyhorse talks about or any of this stuff. You expect someone to have a fulltime job and still actually keep tabs on all the bitching you do and the history that goes with it? You must be crazy dude.

I can just count on this. Me logging into ChiefsPlanet and you having some dumb ass rant you that makes you look like the miserable prick you are. I appreciate your consistency.
Right. I guess it was your alter-ego that posted several times on this thread throughout the course of the day. But you didn't read anything in the meantime!

You are in good company, though. There are a vast, infinite multitude of an entire handful of people who go through life being victimized by miserable prickness!

And I think the only thing you can really count on is a fun-filled evening of flogging the bishop to pictures you took of other guys' girlfriends.
Posts: 91,125
Frazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:05 PM   #1812
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherLover View Post
Not true. Frazod and I have never had a cross word in my recollection.
Sorry, dude. Apparently you and CrazyCoffee don't exist in Zackipoo's sad little world where I'm the only angry person on the board and everybody hates me.
Posts: 91,125
Frazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:06 PM   #1813
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $5030
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Right. I guess it was your alter-ego that posted several times on this thread throughout the course of the day. But you didn't read anything in the meantime!

You are in good company, though. There are a vast, infinite multitude of an entire handful of people who go through life being victimized by miserable prickness!

And I think the only thing you can really count on is a fun-filled evening of flogging the bishop to pictures you took of other guys' girlfriends.
If I login to ChiefsPlanet a few times a week what are the odds of you being in some ridiculous fight because you are retarded. Feel free to be honest. Reaches about my photography career don't count as an answer.
__________________
Posts: 45,675
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:07 PM   #1814
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $5030
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Sorry, dude. Apparently you and CrazyCoffee don't exist in Zackipoo's sad little world where I'm the only angry person on the board and everybody hates me.
Hyperbolic drama. Just like a woman.
__________________
Posts: 45,675
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:10 PM   #1815
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
If I login to ChiefsPlanet a few times a week what are the odds of you being in some ridiculous fight because you are retarded. Feel free to be honest. Reaches about my photography career don't count as an answer.
Well, they're probably much better than the odds of your bloated ass ever getting laid again. But then again, what isn't?
Posts: 91,125
Frazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.