Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2011, 12:14 PM  
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $5370
Ron Paul will not seek re-election

I hate to be the Paul-bearer of bad news for some of you, but
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0711/58792.html
Posts: 30,578
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:57 PM   #31
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $6100
How silly to use the thread title you used too. Not everyone reads the link ya' know.

At least you're admitting that you want to devote a whole thread to this idea of Paul can't win—instead of a bunch of random posts about it for the upteempth time.
Beat a dead horse much? Republicans like you make me want to vote for Obama.
__________________
Posts: 57,082
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:00 PM   #32
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
Supporter
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $5370
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
How silly to use the thread title you used too. Not everyone reads the link ya' know.
Forgive me if I'm not concerned about what people who don't read the article think about the thread.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,578
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:02 PM   #33
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $6100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Forgive me if I'm not concerned about what people who don't read the article think about the thread.
Usually the title is enough for some things. Unfortunately, it didn't go the way you wanted either. I think you just missed me.
__________________
Posts: 57,082
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:26 PM   #34
Chocolate Hog Chocolate Hog is offline
Winner
 
Chocolate Hog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My house
Casino cash: $5320
He really is focusing on winning the primaries but I agree he certainly is a long shot. The campaign is putting all of its eggs in Iowa too.
Posts: 34,266
Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:14 PM   #35
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $6100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini View Post
He really is focusing on winning the primaries but I agree he certainly is a long shot. The campaign is putting all of its eggs in Iowa too.
I remember there were complaints that he didn't try that hard last time and his campaign wasn't that strong. Of course he had to be persuaded to run.
Remember those awful ads? The stuff done by people outside his agency by the grassroots was awesome though but not many saw it except die hards. So he was made to promise he would campaign to try to win.

While I was making supper I was thinking maybe, since he's not going to run for congress, then perhaps he may run Third Party if he doesn't get the primary. He'd have nothing to lose. I can hear the hand wringing and wailing by the statist Republicans though whining about losing votes. Schadenfreude.
__________________

Last edited by BucEyedPea; 07-12-2011 at 05:23 PM..
Posts: 57,082
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:18 PM   #36
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $5607
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini View Post
2016 will be about Rand Paul anyway.
The nut doesn't fall from the tree. He should be next.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 24,023
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:02 PM   #37
Chocolate Hog Chocolate Hog is offline
Winner
 
Chocolate Hog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My house
Casino cash: $5320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
The nut doesn't fall from the tree. He should be next.
Turn your TV off and figure things out for yourself for once.
Posts: 34,266
Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:04 PM   #38
Chocolate Hog Chocolate Hog is offline
Winner
 
Chocolate Hog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My house
Casino cash: $5320
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I remember there were complaints that he didn't try that hard last time and his campaign wasn't that strong. Of course he had to be persuaded to run.
Remember those awful ads? The stuff done by people outside his agency by the grassroots was awesome though but not many saw it except die hards. So he was made to promise he would campaign to try to win.

While I was making supper I was thinking maybe, since he's not going to run for congress, then perhaps he may run Third Party if he doesn't get the primary. He'd have nothing to lose. I can hear the hand wringing and wailing by the statist Republicans though whining about losing votes. Schadenfreude.
The campaign didn't try that hard last time it's pretty factual. They told some people I know if they would place ad's out in the Western part of the state they would be re-payed by the campaign and it never happend. I'm glad they got some new people on board like Doug Wead who actually have a clue on how to run things.
Posts: 34,266
Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:02 PM   #39
go bowe go bowe is offline
bye bye bo...
 
go bowe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: independence
Casino cash: $5075
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
How silly to use the thread title you used too. Not everyone reads the link ya' know.

At least you're admitting that you want to devote a whole thread to this idea of Paul can't win—instead of a bunch of random posts about it for the upteempth time.
Beat a dead horse much? Republicans like you make me want to vote for Obama.
vote for obama?

hell, woman, we don't want you on our side!!!
Posts: 30,001
go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:42 PM   #40
healthpellets healthpellets is offline
Long Live John Galt
 
healthpellets's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: On the edge of reason
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
This is a good move since he's going to get elected POTUS. According to the latest polls, he only trails Romney 33%-7%.
can someone please explain to me the appeal of the Republican who implemented the healthcare system on which ObamaCare is based?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsshrink View Post
If you think the 2010 elections where you Marxist Dems got shellacked was bad, get ready for the American civilians version of our D-day at the polls to save this country come this Nov of 2012 !!

Romney will win in a landslide 6-10pt victory. Count on it !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Do you live here? Nope.

Mind your own business.
Posts: 1,869
healthpellets must have mowed badgirl's lawn.healthpellets must have mowed badgirl's lawn.healthpellets must have mowed badgirl's lawn.healthpellets must have mowed badgirl's lawn.healthpellets must have mowed badgirl's lawn.healthpellets must have mowed badgirl's lawn.healthpellets must have mowed badgirl's lawn.healthpellets must have mowed badgirl's lawn.healthpellets must have mowed badgirl's lawn.healthpellets must have mowed badgirl's lawn.healthpellets must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:00 PM   #41
Brainiac Brainiac is online now
Veteran
 
Brainiac's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Lenexa, KS
Casino cash: $5250
Quote:
Originally Posted by healthpellets View Post
can someone please explain to me the appeal of the Republican who implemented the healthcare system on which ObamaCare is based?
Well, it could be because Obamacare is nothing like Romneycare, so this isn't really an issue to the voters who actually pay attention to things like that. Romney opposes Obamacare and has pledged to repeal it if he gets elected.

National Review article

Quote:
The difference is that Romney’s plan did not raise taxes on individuals or businesses, didn’t cut Medicare, didn’t include “public options” or raise spending by a trillion dollars, and it didn’t impose insurance price controls. Romney’s plan made no attempt to take over health care. The Massachusetts legislation was a scant 70 pages long, compared to Obamacare’s gargantuan 2,000-page maze of regulation.

Perhaps most importantly, Romney’s plan is a state plan, not a one-size-fits-all federal usurpation of a power constitutionally reserved to the states. States should be free to adopt reforms that work for them. They can borrow the best ideas from one another. The federal government’s role is to be flexible about how their share of health-care dollars may be spent.
Posts: 4,231
Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:06 PM   #42
Chocolate Hog Chocolate Hog is offline
Winner
 
Chocolate Hog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My house
Casino cash: $5320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
Well, it could be because Obamacare is nothing like Romneycare, so this isn't really an issue to the voters who actually pay attention to things like that. Romney opposes Obamacare and has pledged to repeal it if he gets elected.

National Review article
Posts: 34,266
Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:08 PM   #43
Chocolate Hog Chocolate Hog is offline
Winner
 
Chocolate Hog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My house
Casino cash: $5320
Quote:
Originally Posted by healthpellets View Post
can someone please explain to me the appeal of the Republican who implemented the healthcare system on which ObamaCare is based?
Because Republicans don't really stand for small government. Before Obama Republicans created the largest growth of government ever seen before. The Tea Party is just the Reagan Coalition tired of apologizing for Bush.
Posts: 34,266
Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:15 PM   #44
healthpellets healthpellets is offline
Long Live John Galt
 
healthpellets's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: On the edge of reason
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
Well, it could be because Obamacare is nothing like Romneycare, so this isn't really an issue to the voters who actually pay attention to things like that. Romney opposes Obamacare and has pledged to repeal it if he gets elected.

National Review article
oh i see. i must have confused him with another "Republican" governor that implemented a state-wide healthcare scheme thus growing the size of government and erecting additional barriers between citizens and truly free markets.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsshrink View Post
If you think the 2010 elections where you Marxist Dems got shellacked was bad, get ready for the American civilians version of our D-day at the polls to save this country come this Nov of 2012 !!

Romney will win in a landslide 6-10pt victory. Count on it !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Do you live here? Nope.

Mind your own business.
Posts: 1,869
healthpellets must have mowed badgirl's lawn.healthpellets must have mowed badgirl's lawn.healthpellets must have mowed badgirl's lawn.healthpellets must have mowed badgirl's lawn.healthpellets must have mowed badgirl's lawn.healthpellets must have mowed badgirl's lawn.healthpellets must have mowed badgirl's lawn.healthpellets must have mowed badgirl's lawn.healthpellets must have mowed badgirl's lawn.healthpellets must have mowed badgirl's lawn.healthpellets must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:19 PM   #45
Chocolate Hog Chocolate Hog is offline
Winner
 
Chocolate Hog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My house
Casino cash: $5320
Quote:
Originally Posted by healthpellets View Post
oh i see. i must have confused him with another "Republican" governor that implemented a state-wide healthcare scheme thus growing the size of government and erecting additional barriers between citizens and truly free markets.
Posts: 34,266
Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.