Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2011, 01:24 PM  
KCWolfman KCWolfman is offline
Fall down 7 times, get up 8
 
KCWolfman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $9182
So if the bill is Vetoed I am assuming the blame is on the POTUS?

President Obama threatens veto of any bill sent to him. Progress of a bill includes creation in House, affirmation in the House by the majority, affirmation in the Senate (again by the majority).

http://news.yahoo.com/republican-div...190608316.html

That pesky debt ceiling review before re-election really bothers this POTUS. I wonder why if he thinks he is compromising?
Posts: 15,465
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 01:31 PM   #2
mlyonsd mlyonsd is online now
Supporter
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Spink, SD
Casino cash: $53132
Man, who woke you up?
Posts: 24,795
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 01:31 PM   #3
chasedude chasedude is offline
Supporter
 
chasedude's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: St. Joe
Casino cash: $2565643
Congress gets a 2/3rds majority they don't need to worry about his veto.
Posts: 36,278
chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 01:33 PM   #4
Brock Brock is offline
Do it.
 
Brock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Larryville
Casino cash: $160873
You gonna stick around a while this time?
Posts: 42,720
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 01:37 PM   #5
mlyonsd mlyonsd is online now
Supporter
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Spink, SD
Casino cash: $53132
Well the WH cover answer is a short term debt ceiling increase could still hurt our credit rating.

But I don't think anyone really believes that's the real reason.
Posts: 24,795
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 01:45 PM   #6
orange orange is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Denver, CO
Casino cash: $70871
The blame will be on whoever people assign the blame to. However much you want that to be Obama, it won't be. Because outside of your little circle, Obama WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT, and you know that would have never happened inside your little circle.
Posts: 11,661
orange Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.orange Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.orange Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.orange Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.orange Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.orange Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.orange Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.orange Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.orange Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.orange Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.orange Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 01:46 PM   #7
Donger Donger is offline
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675° N 106.475° W
Casino cash: $1881
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange View Post
The blame will be on whoever people assign the blame to. However much you want that to be Obama, it won't be. Because outside of your little circle, Obama WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT, and you know that would have never happened inside your little circle.
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 74,831
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 01:46 PM   #8
petegz28 petegz28 is online now
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $258290
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange View Post
The blame will be on whoever people assign the blame to. However much you want that to be Obama, it won't be. Because outside of your little circle, Obama WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT, and you know that would have never happened inside your little circle.
Yeah cause the people writing and voting on the bill weren't elected, right?
__________________
"Finally, anyone who uses the terms, irregardless, a whole nother, or all of a sudden shall be sentenced to a work camp."

Stewie Griffin
Posts: 64,436
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 01:47 PM   #9
orange orange is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Denver, CO
Casino cash: $70871
p.s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman View Post
President Obama threatens veto of any bill sent to him.
I believe you know that's a falsehood.

p.p.s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Yeah cause the people writing and voting on the bill weren't elected, right?
Don't tell me you believed the claim?!
Posts: 11,661
orange Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.orange Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.orange Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.orange Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.orange Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.orange Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.orange Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.orange Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.orange Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.orange Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.orange Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 02:12 PM   #10
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $105159
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange View Post
The blame will be on whoever people assign the blame to. However much you want that to be Obama, it won't be. Because outside of your little circle, Obama WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT, and you know that would have never happened inside your little circle.
I think someone is stuck in 2008 or living in the past. You don't know who will blame who nor how many of each.
__________________
“Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the Government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding.” — James Madison
Posts: 55,766
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 02:16 PM   #11
Calcountry Calcountry is offline
Shoot the tube
 
Calcountry's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Where I am
Casino cash: $4343
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange View Post
The blame will be on whoever people assign the blame to. However much you want that to be Obama, it won't be. Because outside of your little circle, Obama WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT, and you know that would have never happened inside your little circle.
You are wrong. I think you have to look in the mirror, and ask a hard question: "Who's little circle is bigger"?
__________________
Amerika, Amerika, I shed my grace on Thee.
Posts: 26,765
Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 02:19 PM   #12
Calcountry Calcountry is offline
Shoot the tube
 
Calcountry's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Where I am
Casino cash: $4343
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange View Post
Obama WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT, .
That's past tense dude.

We are in the today right now.
__________________
Amerika, Amerika, I shed my grace on Thee.
Posts: 26,765
Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 02:24 PM   #13
FD FD is offline
Veteran
 
FD's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Casino cash: $1014392
If any bill that raises the ceiling and gets vetoed, that's on Obama.

And it wont happen, its a hollow threat.
__________________
Homer: [looking at watch] Two hours? Why'd they build this ghost town so far away?
Lisa: Because they discovered gold over there!
Homer: It's because they're stupid, that's why. That's why everybody does everything.
Posts: 3,518
FD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliFD 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 02:27 PM   #14
petegz28 petegz28 is online now
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $258290
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange View Post
p.s.



I believe you know that's a falsehood.

p.p.s.





Don't tell me you believed the claim?!
All I pointed out was that the other people were elected the same way you felt you needed to point out that Obama was elected.
__________________
"Finally, anyone who uses the terms, irregardless, a whole nother, or all of a sudden shall be sentenced to a work camp."

Stewie Griffin
Posts: 64,436
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 02:28 PM   #15
petegz28 petegz28 is online now
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $258290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forward Dante View Post
If any bill that raises the ceiling and gets vetoed, that's on Obama.

And it wont happen, its a hollow threat.
There are already stories out about how the WH has been assuring banks there will be no default. Last night was political theater to take a jab at Repubs. Nothing more, nothing less. Pure campaign tactic.
__________________
"Finally, anyone who uses the terms, irregardless, a whole nother, or all of a sudden shall be sentenced to a work camp."

Stewie Griffin
Posts: 64,436
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.