Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge > Media Center

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2011, 09:04 AM  
wazu wazu is offline
...
 
wazu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Casino cash: $5336
VARSITY
Crazy Madden 2011 Bug on XBox

Apparently you can be completely offsides, to the point you are standing right on the QB, but as long as you don't touch any opposing players prior to the snap, they won't call it. Watching my oldest son murder the other team on All Madden level right now. Anybody seen this? Couldn't find any info on it by Googling.
Posts: 11,994
wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:06 AM   #2
Mr. Arrowhead Mr. Arrowhead is offline
MVP
 
Mr. Arrowhead's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Wichita
Casino cash: $5235
it dont work for me
Posts: 7,396
Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:10 AM   #3
wazu wazu is offline
...
 
wazu's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2002
Casino cash: $5336
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead View Post
it dont work for me
You using 2011 or 2012?
Posts: 11,994
wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:11 AM
Von Dumbass
This message has been deleted by Von Dumbass.
Old 10-14-2011, 11:00 AM   #4
Short Leash Hootie Short Leash Hootie is offline
Banned
 
Short Leash Hootie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dallas, Texas
Casino cash: $5000
yeah, if he turned off offsides

otherwise, you can stand offsides all you want and they won't call "unimpeded to the QB" or anything, but as soon as the other team snaps the ball they'll flag the player for being offsides.
Posts: 27,879
Short Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:16 AM   #5
Nightfyre Nightfyre is offline
MVP
 
Nightfyre's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Helena, MT
Casino cash: $5352
Quick question for the franchise mode players out there -

Has anyone nailed down a good scouting system in franchise mode yet? It's pretty much a crapshoot, imo (not unlike the real draft, i guess.) But it seems difficult to establish "scouting superiority."
Posts: 15,886
Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:27 AM   #6
WhitiE WhitiE is online now
so close
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: wichita
Casino cash: $5245
When u start have control over four teams and trade all their top picks to you. Works like a charm
Posts: 2,095
WhitiE threw an interception on a screen pass.WhitiE threw an interception on a screen pass.WhitiE threw an interception on a screen pass.WhitiE threw an interception on a screen pass.WhitiE threw an interception on a screen pass.WhitiE threw an interception on a screen pass.WhitiE threw an interception on a screen pass.WhitiE threw an interception on a screen pass.WhitiE threw an interception on a screen pass.WhitiE threw an interception on a screen pass.WhitiE threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:29 AM   #7
Short Leash Hootie Short Leash Hootie is offline
Banned
 
Short Leash Hootie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dallas, Texas
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
Quick question for the franchise mode players out there -

Has anyone nailed down a good scouting system in franchise mode yet? It's pretty much a crapshoot, imo (not unlike the real draft, i guess.) But it seems difficult to establish "scouting superiority."
I hate the god damn scouting feature...

It's just too much...they went from not enough, to flat out TOO much...the scouting shit is so tacky anyways...

they did ok with some of the stuff, but the franchise mode still sucks asshole...and still isn't as revolutionary as what they did back in 04 or 05...

it still blows ass
Posts: 27,879
Short Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:44 AM   #8
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $5930
Sounds REAL fun to me!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
If this team goes 9-7 I'll eat a bug.
Posts: 31,142
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 12:41 PM   #9
wazu wazu is offline
...
 
wazu's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2002
Casino cash: $5336
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon View Post
yeah, if he turned off offsides

otherwise, you can stand offsides all you want and they won't call "unimpeded to the QB" or anything, but as soon as the other team snaps the ball they'll flag the player for being offsides.
Hmmmm...this must be what he did. He claims it was just something he discovered by accident.
Posts: 11,994
wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 01:48 PM   #10
lcarus lcarus is offline
Everybody Lies.
 
lcarus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Casino cash: $5456
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon View Post
I hate the god damn scouting feature...

It's just too much...they went from not enough, to flat out TOO much...the scouting shit is so tacky anyways...

they did ok with some of the stuff, but the franchise mode still sucks asshole...and still isn't as revolutionary as what they did back in 04 or 05...

it still blows ass
Ya know what the most mind-blowingly retarded part of Madden 12 is? The ****ing free agency "bidding". You have 1 minute and counting to sign any and all free agents you could possibly need for next season. Just what I need...to get into a mini Ebay bidding war with San Francisco for a backup QB. Ah SHIT they outbid me with 2 seconds. Didn't see that coming. Guess I'll have to stick with that made-up free agent QB with a 36 rating and a photo that looks like a 32 year old accountant that plays too much World of Warcraft and eats too many Starburst jelly beans in his spare time. **** this game. Whoever thought that would be a good idea for free agency in off-season mode should be killed but not before he has to watch his children get eaten by meth-crazed coyotes.
Posts: 10,213
lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 01:50 PM   #11
Short Leash Hootie Short Leash Hootie is offline
Banned
 
Short Leash Hootie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dallas, Texas
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wazu View Post
Hmmmm...this must be what he did. He claims it was just something he discovered by accident.
there's a chance there is a glitch on his game, or your game...but I used to try and predict the snap count online in 11 all of the time and constantly jumped offsides...even to the point that if I was drunk enough after your 4th offsides you get kicked out of the game and automatically lose when you play online...that used to really piss me off.
Posts: 27,879
Short Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 01:54 PM   #12
Short Leash Hootie Short Leash Hootie is offline
Banned
 
Short Leash Hootie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dallas, Texas
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Ya know what the most mind-blowingly retarded part of Madden 12 is? The ****ing free agency "bidding". You have 1 minute and counting to sign any and all free agents you could possibly need for next season. Just what I need...to get into a mini Ebay bidding war with San Francisco for a backup QB. Ah SHIT they outbid me with 2 seconds. Didn't see that coming. Guess I'll have to stick with that made-up free agent QB with a 36 rating and a photo that looks like a 32 year old accountant that plays too much World of Warcraft and eats too many Starburst jelly beans in his spare time. **** this game. Whoever thought that would be a good idea for free agency in off-season mode should be killed but not before he has to watch his children get eaten by meth-crazed coyotes.
Yeah...or when I try trading up to get the #1 pick when I have the #3 and #10...offer it, get declined...but they'll trade the #1 pick for the #8 pick and a 3rd rounder no problem...

new features, same old shit for the franchise mode...

and in all honesty, the game play isn't nearly as good as it was in '11...

this is the first Madden I've been disappointed with since the switch from the Xbox to the 360...

I still have fun playing online and appreciate the fact they give you a win when the other piece of shit player quits...and there was something else I liked a little bit (oh yeah, when you team play they don't give you the weird ass camera angle anymore, they give you the 1st person camera you're used to playing with...)

but yeah...**** all of these new "franchise" mode options...with the in-season scouting being the worse...

and the fact that you can take a guy with C potential...get him 1900 receiving yards and 19 TDs...and he won't progress based off of stats but by some sort of algorithm the game has already decided blows my mind...

what happened to players progressing based off of team success and individual success? That was cool...this new "potential" shit is not cool...

if you don't land a guy with A potential he's ****ing worthlss.
Posts: 27,879
Short Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 02:01 PM   #13
wazu wazu is offline
...
 
wazu's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2002
Casino cash: $5336
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon View Post
there's a chance there is a glitch on his game, or your game...but I used to try and predict the snap count online in 11 all of the time and constantly jumped offsides...even to the point that if I was drunk enough after your 4th offsides you get kicked out of the game and automatically lose when you play online...that used to really piss me off.
Looks like somehow all penalties got set to zero. Weird because neither he nor I even knew you could do that.
Posts: 11,994
wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.wazu Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 02:05 PM   #14
lcarus lcarus is offline
Everybody Lies.
 
lcarus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Casino cash: $5456
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon View Post
Yeah...or when I try trading up to get the #1 pick when I have the #3 and #10...offer it, get declined...but they'll trade the #1 pick for the #8 pick and a 3rd rounder no problem...

new features, same old shit for the franchise mode...

and in all honesty, the game play isn't nearly as good as it was in '11...

this is the first Madden I've been disappointed with since the switch from the Xbox to the 360...

I still have fun playing online and appreciate the fact they give you a win when the other piece of shit player quits...and there was something else I liked a little bit (oh yeah, when you team play they don't give you the weird ass camera angle anymore, they give you the 1st person camera you're used to playing with...)

but yeah...**** all of these new "franchise" mode options...with the in-season scouting being the worse...

and the fact that you can take a guy with C potential...get him 1900 receiving yards and 19 TDs...and he won't progress based off of stats but by some sort of algorithm the game has already decided blows my mind...

what happened to players progressing based off of team success and individual success? That was cool...this new "potential" shit is not cool...

if you don't land a guy with A potential he's ****ing worthlss.
Yeah nothing beats drafting a 4th round LB with pretty good looking "stats" like speed and block shedding, then you draft him and he's like rated a ****ing 58 with a D potential.
Posts: 10,213
lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 02:07 PM   #15
Short Leash Hootie Short Leash Hootie is offline
Banned
 
Short Leash Hootie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dallas, Texas
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wazu View Post
Looks like somehow all penalties got set to zero. Weird because neither he nor I even knew you could do that.
my friends little brother used to turn penalties off but what happened (and this was like NCAA 05) was you couldn't jump offsides...but there would be an invisible wall at the LOS so your defensive player would be like running against it full speed...and as soon as the computer snapped the ball your guy was off and running full speed to the QB with a perfect jump on the snap...he'd win like 200-0 every game and somehow he had a blast doing it...
Posts: 27,879
Short Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.