Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Royal Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2012, 11:56 AM  
penguinz penguinz is online now
MVP
 
penguinz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Casino cash: $37470
*.* 2012 General Fitness Thread *.*

Welcome to 2012! Now get your ass in top physical condition!

**From the 2011 Thread**

If you want to get back into lifting, or need a new lifting routine, START HERE:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi...inner_Programs

If you have questions about the SS programs, look here:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

Keep in mind that you're a novice lifter for a longer period of time than you think you are. Novice lifting can last anywhere from a few months to a year or two, depending on how hard you hit the weights and where you started.

Once you've reached the point where you don't make regular progress on the SS program, you are ready to move on to the intermediate stage, which can last you for a good number of years. Find it HERE:

http://madcow.hostzi.com/5x5_Program/Linear_5x5.htm

If you're a very advanced lifter (many, many years of CONSISTENT weight training), then there are lot of programs out there, and which one you pick is simply a matter of preference. If you're really that advanced, you should know what works for you and what doesn't by this point.

Last edited by penguinz; 01-03-2012 at 06:38 AM..
Posts: 7,435
penguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:14 PM   #631
NewChief NewChief is offline
Greenbacker and Loving Liberal
 
NewChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Casino cash: $6472
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Alright, time for a little me time....I usually don't share personal stuff on here. I Olympic lifted for a few years before I really ****ed up my hip. Was easily the most enjoyable exercise I have ever done. Wasn't crazy strong by any means but it was just enjoyable to go in and know you have to bust ass everyday on the toughest lifts in the world. These vids are obviously a few years old since I don't O lift anymore but thought I would share them and would be glad to answer any questions about Olympic lifting if any of you do it. Do any of you do these lifts?

I want to get back into them although my current gym here doesn't have to setup for it. Someday I want to buy my own platform, bar and bumpers...even if it is just for some light work a few times a week.

My best lifts were
128kg C&J (280 lbs)
105kg snatch (230lbs)

bodyweight of 185lbs



I'm pretty sure I'd hurt myself, and I do a lot of compound movement exercises.
__________________
In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican.
- H. L. Mencken
Posts: 19,209
NewChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.NewChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.NewChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.NewChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.NewChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.NewChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.NewChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.NewChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.NewChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.NewChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.NewChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 07:39 AM   #632
BigCatDaddy BigCatDaddy is offline
Kicking Ass and Chewing Bubble
 
BigCatDaddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: St. Joseph
Casino cash: $7596
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Alright, time for a little me time....I usually don't share personal stuff on here. I Olympic lifted for a few years before I really ****ed up my hip. Was easily the most enjoyable exercise I have ever done. Wasn't crazy strong by any means but it was just enjoyable to go in and know you have to bust ass everyday on the toughest lifts in the world. These vids are obviously a few years old since I don't O lift anymore but thought I would share them and would be glad to answer any questions about Olympic lifting if any of you do it. Do any of you do these lifts?

I want to get back into them although my current gym here doesn't have to setup for it. Someday I want to buy my own platform, bar and bumpers...even if it is just for some light work a few times a week.

My best lifts were
128kg C&J (280 lbs)
105kg snatch (230lbs)

bodyweight of 185lbs



You have a great snatch.
__________________
"I voiced my opinion and announced I was forced to suck my babysitter's son's cock" - Red Guerilla (BlackBob) (Now known as CallMeSquidward) (Now known as John Dope)
Posts: 12,505
BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 07:44 AM   #633
penguinz penguinz is online now
MVP
 
penguinz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2003
Casino cash: $37470
I have Achilles Tendonosis. No more soccer for quite some time.
__________________
http://blackoutsopa.com
Posts: 7,435
penguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:15 AM   #634
Omaha Omaha is offline
Badass!
 
Omaha's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Casino cash: $6261
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Yeah, I had a friend bring me some to try and I took a look at the label. I remember Niacin had a ridiculously large number next to it and when I researched it later that night they said it had as much caffeine as three cups of coffee. I don't drink coffee and the only soda I drink is Sprite so my body isn't used to getting much caffeine at all. That's probably why it ****ed with me so much.

Plus I like to keep all that shit to a minimum. The only thing I like taking is a post-workout whey protein shake.
Don't you get enough exercise juggling fat chicks?
Posts: 6,070
Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:16 AM   #635
Omaha Omaha is offline
Badass!
 
Omaha's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Casino cash: $6261
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
I have Achilles Tendonosis. No more soccer for quite some time.
I had that last spring. It sucked, but it didn't stick around as long as I expected.
Posts: 6,070
Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:22 AM   #636
Mr. Flopnuts Mr. Flopnuts is offline
The People's Mod
 
Mr. Flopnuts's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Capital
Casino cash: $60075
The fatass is back. Since losing 185lbs and moving to MO, I've gained back probably 100lbs or more, and have turned into a mild alcoholic. I know this is incredibly attractive to people, particularly guys in this thread.

That said, I'm hoping to tap your brains, and get some support as I try and get back to who I loved the best, and that was the guy running 30-40 miles a week and living the dream. I've forgotten a lot of what I knew. Honestly, I'll need you guys and hope you'll look at it as charity work.

I want the 100 gone. So I'm really considering juicing for 3 months as I get back into an exercise routine. I know for fact that #1 calories in vs. calories out is the best way to go, but it's not an exact science. Definitely the route I'm taking. #2 fat people lose more weight the first 3 months than they do after their bodies adjust to their new regimen. Juicing makes good sense for someone who wants to drop a massive amount of weight quickly.

Anyone know anything about it? Any pointers on a good weight liftiing regimen for someone who has no clue what their doing regarding form would be great as well. I can't afford a trainer, but I'm dedicated to having a strength conditioning routine as well as my massive amounts of cardio. I can spend 2-3 or even 4 hours in a gym every day if that's what I need to do.

Thanks for reading my sob story, and any help you can give me along the way will be incredibly appreciated.
__________________
Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit.
Posts: 44,959
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:04 AM   #637
penguinz penguinz is online now
MVP
 
penguinz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2003
Casino cash: $37470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha View Post
I had that last spring. It sucked, but it didn't stick around as long as I expected.
I have had it for almost 3 years. On aggressive PT and then more than likely surgery.
__________________
http://blackoutsopa.com
Posts: 7,435
penguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenguinz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:04 AM   #638
Aspengc8 Aspengc8 is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Casino cash: $5710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
The fatass is back. Since losing 185lbs and moving to MO, I've gained back probably 100lbs or more, and have turned into a mild alcoholic. I know this is incredibly attractive to people, particularly guys in this thread.

That said, I'm hoping to tap your brains, and get some support as I try and get back to who I loved the best, and that was the guy running 30-40 miles a week and living the dream. I've forgotten a lot of what I knew. Honestly, I'll need you guys and hope you'll look at it as charity work.

I want the 100 gone. So I'm really considering juicing for 3 months as I get back into an exercise routine. I know for fact that #1 calories in vs. calories out is the best way to go, but it's not an exact science. Definitely the route I'm taking. #2 fat people lose more weight the first 3 months than they do after their bodies adjust to their new regimen. Juicing makes good sense for someone who wants to drop a massive amount of weight quickly.

Anyone know anything about it? Any pointers on a good weight liftiing regimen for someone who has no clue what their doing regarding form would be great as well. I can't afford a trainer, but I'm dedicated to having a strength conditioning routine as well as my massive amounts of cardio. I can spend 2-3 or even 4 hours in a gym every day if that's what I need to do.

Thanks for reading my sob story, and any help you can give me along the way will be incredibly appreciated.
I seriously hope your kidding about considering juicing. At your weight & BF%, it would be a very expensive waste of money. There are no anabolic's that magically "strip" bodyfat.. what they do for cutting is help you keep whatever muscle you have in times of extreme caloric deficit. For your case, I'd read some of Jim W. (name withheld)s work and move, what he calls, "North of vag". Get your diet in check, lift heavy 3-4x per week, do some hill sprints 2-3x week and kick some ass.
Posts: 979
Aspengc8 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Aspengc8 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Aspengc8 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Aspengc8 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Aspengc8 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Aspengc8 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Aspengc8 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Aspengc8 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Aspengc8 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Aspengc8 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Aspengc8 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:12 AM   #639
Mr. Flopnuts Mr. Flopnuts is offline
The People's Mod
 
Mr. Flopnuts's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Capital
Casino cash: $60075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
I seriously hope your kidding about considering juicing. At your weight & BF%, it would be a very expensive waste of money. There are no anabolic's that magically "strip" bodyfat.. what they do for cutting is help you keep whatever muscle you have in times of extreme caloric deficit. For your case, I'd read some of Jim W. (name withheld)s work and move, what he calls, "North of vag". Get your diet in check, lift heavy 3-4x per week, do some hill sprints 2-3x week and kick some ass.
Thanks man. I don't know anything about juicing, I just see people losing a metric **** ton of weight doing it. I need a long term plan, but I know you lose the most in the first 90 days while your body is in shock. I guess it doesn't really matter as far how the calories are ingested, I just need to cut to 800-1000 a day with enough protein.

If I'm ignorant in what I'm saying, let me know. I've done this before, and have seen morbidly obese people do it. I just want the most results in fat loss as quickly as possible. I'll figure the long term out once I'm under 300 again. In any case, I've got W. (name withheld)'s blog up now. Thanks for the tip.
__________________
Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit.
Posts: 44,959
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:19 AM   #640
Aspengc8 Aspengc8 is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Casino cash: $5710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Thanks man. I don't know anything about juicing, I just see people losing a metric **** ton of weight doing it. I need a long term plan, but I know you lose the most in the first 90 days while your body is in shock. I guess it doesn't really matter as far how the calories are ingested, I just need to cut to 800-1000 a day with enough protein.

If I'm ignorant in what I'm saying, let me know. I've done this before, and have seen morbidly obese people do it. I just want the most results in fat loss as quickly as possible. I'll figure the long term out once I'm under 300 again. In any case, I've got W. (name withheld)'s blog up now. Thanks for the tip.
PM me you email, I'll send you his 5/3/1 training manual. I've went from 230 to 215 in 8 weeks while getting a lot stronger. Pulled 500 for a triple for the first time since college, and generally feel a lot more in shape than I every did.

Edit: If anyone else wants 5/3/1 pdf manual let me know. His second edition is up on scribd too.

Last edited by Aspengc8; 08-24-2012 at 09:26 AM..
Posts: 979
Aspengc8 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Aspengc8 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Aspengc8 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Aspengc8 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Aspengc8 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Aspengc8 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Aspengc8 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Aspengc8 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Aspengc8 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Aspengc8 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Aspengc8 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:20 AM   #641
BigCatDaddy BigCatDaddy is offline
Kicking Ass and Chewing Bubble
 
BigCatDaddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: St. Joseph
Casino cash: $7596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Thanks man. I don't know anything about juicing, I just see people losing a metric **** ton of weight doing it. I need a long term plan, but I know you lose the most in the first 90 days while your body is in shock. I guess it doesn't really matter as far how the calories are ingested, I just need to cut to 800-1000 a day with enough protein.

If I'm ignorant in what I'm saying, let me know. I've done this before, and have seen morbidly obese people do it. I just want the most results in fat loss as quickly as possible. I'll figure the long term out once I'm under 300 again. In any case, I've got W. (name withheld)'s blog up now. Thanks for the tip.
When you say you see people losing weight juicing are you referring to BB'ers cutting up for a show?

I wouldn't recommend anabolics to anyone that hasn't reached close to there natural peak.

Get the diet in check, hit the weights 4 times a week and use compound type movements... Bench, Squats, deads and some interval running if you are capable before messing with hormones.

Have you ever had any blood work done by a doc to check hormone levels? Testosterone? Thyroid?
__________________
"I voiced my opinion and announced I was forced to suck my babysitter's son's cock" - Red Guerilla (BlackBob) (Now known as CallMeSquidward) (Now known as John Dope)
Posts: 12,505
BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:21 AM   #642
Brock Brock is offline
Do it.
 
Brock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Larryville
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Juicing makes good sense for someone who wants to drop a massive amount of weight quickly.
Yeah, no. YOu didn't need that shit before, you don't need it now.
Posts: 42,713
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:26 AM   #643
Mr. Flopnuts Mr. Flopnuts is offline
The People's Mod
 
Mr. Flopnuts's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Capital
Casino cash: $60075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
PM me you email, I'll send you his 5/3/1 training manual. I've went from 230 to 215 in 8 weeks while getting a lot stronger. Pulled 500 for a triple for the first time since college, and generally feel a lot more in shape than I every did.
Right on! Thanks a million man. I really thought long and hard before putting myself out there like that again on this board. I really, really, appreciate it.
__________________
Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit.
Posts: 44,959
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:28 AM   #644
Mr. Flopnuts Mr. Flopnuts is offline
The People's Mod
 
Mr. Flopnuts's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Capital
Casino cash: $60075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
When you say you see people losing weight juicing are you referring to BB'ers cutting up for a show?

I wouldn't recommend anabolics to anyone that hasn't reached close to there natural peak.

Get the diet in check, hit the weights 4 times a week and use compound type movements... Bench, Squats, deads and some interval running if you are capable before messing with hormones.

Have you ever had any blood work done by a doc to check hormone levels? Testosterone? Thyroid?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
Yeah, no. YOu didn't need that shit before, you don't need it now.
No, no. I don't mean steroids. Heh, my bad. I mean getting a juicer and drinking vegetables. I feel like an idiot now. I've never really lifted weights in my life. I don't know shit about it. That's a big problem for me. I can't afford a trainer and I'm scared I'm going to hurt myself and not be able to do cardio.
__________________
Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit.
Posts: 44,959
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:31 AM   #645
Brock Brock is offline
Do it.
 
Brock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Larryville
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
No, no. I don't mean steroids. Heh, my bad. I mean getting a juicer and drinking vegetables. I feel like an idiot now. I've never really lifted weights in my life. I don't know shit about it. That's a big problem for me. I can't afford a trainer and I'm scared I'm going to hurt myself and not be able to do cardio.
LOL. That's a pretty huge misunderstanding on my part. Juicing is good.
Posts: 42,713
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:33 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.