Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2012, 01:52 PM  
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $185925
****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.****

the second thread has been pronounced dead.
Posts: 30,539
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 05-24-2012, 12:19 PM   #2491
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $185925
Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Well duh, I wonder why?
It's an honest question. Is this good for those teams?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,539
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 05-24-2012, 12:24 PM   #2492
Codered Codered is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Casino cash: $41384
It appears like a smart move just like it was for Missouri.
Posts: 617
Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
 
Old 05-24-2012, 12:33 PM   #2493
HemiEd HemiEd is offline
Supporter
 
HemiEd's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chicagoland
Casino cash: $7245802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
It's an honest question. Is this good for those teams?
The reason a lot of us rail on Mizzou, is the same reason a lot of you rail on KU, no matter what either one of them do.

Long time rivals and a hatred.

I honestly do think it would be good for both schools, but I am not sure how objective I really am.
Posts: 24,418
HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
 
Old 05-24-2012, 12:35 PM   #2494
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $1240680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedson View Post
North Carolina is not "apathetic" about football. They've had success in the past and the fan base is so large that as soon as the football program starts getting any tread they take off. Very similar to KU.

I've stated many, many times that UNC should be the school you're going after over Clemson. They are an extremely attractive school.
Oh myyyyyyyy
Posts: 30,272
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 05-24-2012, 12:38 PM   #2495
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $1240680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedson View Post
curbstomp
Nah, that happened at Arrowhead.
Posts: 30,272
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 05-24-2012, 12:51 PM   #2496
Setsuna Setsuna is offline
Ronin
 
Setsuna's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Gator Country
Casino cash: $141589
If TSoW moves to the Big XII they can forget ever winning their conference. They are so retarded it's laughable. They need to ****ing win the ACC before venturing out there to get rick rolled. You know what I hope they do go over there, then their fans can cry for the next 20 years when they still don't win shit.
__________________
RESOLVE
Posts: 10,284
Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
 
Old 05-24-2012, 12:56 PM   #2497
Braincase Braincase is offline
Captain Nemo
 
Braincase's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Brownbackistan
Casino cash: $1088490
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
I'll tell you what, Gracie, since I (and probably everybody else) am getting tired of you humping (or I guess I should say, dry-humping) my leg in the sports threads, why don't you go start your own little Thunderdome thread, and we can go play there?
A career, a wife and three kids keeps me busy enough. I don't need to babysit your infantile ego as a hobby.

Should you get back to work and try to make partner?
__________________
BrainCase

I'm not procrastinating. I'm prioritizing.
Posts: 14,965
Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.
 
Old 05-24-2012, 12:57 PM   #2498
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $127665
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM View Post
Nah, that happened at Arrowhead.
when?
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 11,884
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 05-24-2012, 01:05 PM   #2499
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $1001187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braincase View Post
A career, a wife and three kids keeps me busy enough. I don't need to babysit your infantile ego as a hobby.

Should you get back to work and try to make partner?
Infantile? Really? I let this go once already and tried to let it go just now. But apparently you're just as much of self-absorbed ass as you are a nutless pathetic douche.

Okay, keep it up, Varys. I don't back down from the dregs of the board. Check with some of the other dregs if you don't believe me.
Posts: 91,143
Frazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < Cassel
 
Old 05-24-2012, 01:11 PM   #2500
Braincase Braincase is offline
Captain Nemo
 
Braincase's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Brownbackistan
Casino cash: $1088490
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Infantile? Really? I let this go once already and tried to let it go just now. But apparently you're just as much of self-absorbed ass as you are a nutless pathetic douche.

Okay, keep it up, Varys. I don't back down from the dregs of the board. Check with some of the other dregs if you don't believe me.
Once again, you're as original as an Elvis painting on black velvet at a Mexican flea market.

You don't back down because you're too stupid to know when to quit. Every post you respond to is just a monkey trap, and you have yet to figure out how to let go of the banana.

Thank God I've got intellect and common sense on my side.
__________________
BrainCase

I'm not procrastinating. I'm prioritizing.
Posts: 14,965
Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.
 
Old 05-24-2012, 01:16 PM   #2501
ChiefsCountry ChiefsCountry is offline
MVP
 
ChiefsCountry's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lake of the Ozarks
Casino cash: $668890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
Just because your team can't win shit, don't get mad at me.
My team is one of the most successful mid major athletic programs in the country. We win lot.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 27,126
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 05-24-2012, 01:17 PM   #2502
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $1001187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braincase View Post
Once again, you're as original as an Elvis painting on black velvet at a Mexican flea market.

You don't back down because you're too stupid to know when to quit. Every post you respond to is just a monkey trap, and you have yet to figure out how to let go of the banana.

Thank God I've got intellect and common sense on my side.
Letting someone you claim to be so superior to play your stupid ass like a grand piano makes you brilliant, doesn't it?

Keep dancing, Varys. I've got the music going for you.
Posts: 91,143
Frazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < Cassel
 
Old 05-24-2012, 01:31 PM   #2503
Pitt Gorilla Pitt Gorilla is online now
Banned!
 
Pitt Gorilla's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: NOT Columbia, MO 65201
Casino cash: $109467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braincase View Post
Thank God I've got intellect and common sense on my side.
__________________

That rabbit is crazy; I'm Brian Waters!

Kotter: "You are lucky I'm truly not the vindictive or psycho type...I'd be careful from now on, and I'd just back the hell off if I were you....otherwise, the Mizzou "extension office" life might get exciting"

Kotter: "You're just gay. G-A-Y. Gay."
Posts: 20,774
Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.Pitt Gorilla is too fat/Omaha.
 
Old 05-24-2012, 01:39 PM   #2504
Chopped Meat Chopped Meat is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Casino cash: $0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
If TSoW moves to the Big XII they can forget ever winning their conference. They are so retarded it's laughable. They need to ****ing win the ACC before venturing out there to get rick rolled. You know what I hope they do go over there, then their fans can cry for the next 20 years when they still don't win shit.
If the Big XII becomes a football juggernaut only outmatched by the SEC, Florida State will have an easier time recruiting and should get better players as a result of the move.

When competing for recruits, the biggest knock that any competing SEC school uses against Miami/Florida State is "why do you want to play in an inferior basketball conference when you can play against the best?"

Florida State is not a true ACC school anyways. They were an independent not too long ago. They belong in a conference with a football mentality. Ideally, the SEC would be a natural fit for FSU, but they are already at 14 with too many powers so the Big XII is the next best option.
Posts: 15
Chopped Meat < CasselChopped Meat < CasselChopped Meat < CasselChopped Meat < CasselChopped Meat < CasselChopped Meat < CasselChopped Meat < CasselChopped Meat < CasselChopped Meat < Cassel
 
Old 05-24-2012, 02:12 PM   #2505
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $185925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopped Meat View Post
If the Big XII becomes a football juggernaut only outmatched by the SEC, Florida State will have an easier time recruiting and should get better players as a result of the move.

When competing for recruits, the biggest knock that any competing SEC school uses against Miami/Florida State is "why do you want to play in an inferior basketball conference when you can play against the best?"

Florida State is not a true ACC school anyways. They were an independent not too long ago. They belong in a conference with a football mentality. Ideally, the SEC would be a natural fit for FSU, but they are already at 14 with too many powers so the Big XII is the next best option.
You're new here, so I'm going to cut you some slack, but you need to edit your post to include profanity, aspersions towards another poster's lineage, and a couple of spelling and/or grammatical errors.

Other than that, not bad for a rookie.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,539
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.