Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2012, 01:52 PM  
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $185900
****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.****

the second thread has been pronounced dead.
Posts: 30,539
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 07-31-2012, 09:44 PM   #4516
tredadda tredadda is offline
Moustakas FTW
 
tredadda's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ft Collins, Co
Casino cash: $42062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedson View Post
oh, misread that one. KU wasn't in a bowl last year. They were too busy going to another Final Four. (small school, limited resources)
Way to deflect. So if and that is a big if KU goes to a bowl game does that mean they are not focused on a Final Four?
__________________
Posts: 4,115
tredadda has disabled reputation
 
Old 07-31-2012, 09:45 PM   #4517
Dr. Gigglepants Dr. Gigglepants is offline
Veteran
 
Dr. Gigglepants's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2011
Casino cash: $31766
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Perhaps they should worry more about winning a single conference game. How long has it been since that happened?

Baby steps.
At least they'll have their celebration choreographed for that joyous occasion.
Posts: 1,153
Dr. Gigglepants would the whole thing.Dr. Gigglepants would the whole thing.Dr. Gigglepants would the whole thing.Dr. Gigglepants would the whole thing.Dr. Gigglepants would the whole thing.Dr. Gigglepants would the whole thing.Dr. Gigglepants would the whole thing.Dr. Gigglepants would the whole thing.Dr. Gigglepants would the whole thing.Dr. Gigglepants would the whole thing.Dr. Gigglepants would the whole thing.
 
Old 07-31-2012, 09:45 PM   #4518
tredadda tredadda is offline
Moustakas FTW
 
tredadda's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ft Collins, Co
Casino cash: $42062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedson View Post
Nah, it won't be too long.
Keep pinning your hopes on the failure that is Weis.
__________________
Posts: 4,115
tredadda has disabled reputation
 
Old 07-31-2012, 09:49 PM   #4519
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $1001187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gigglepants View Post
At least they'll have their celebration choreographed for that joyous occasion.
Posts: 91,143
Frazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < Cassel
 
Old 07-31-2012, 09:52 PM   #4520
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $127635
Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Stop, just stop. You are making yourself look even more ridiculous than normal right now.
Well I guess they could have picked MU to go to the Orange Bowl instead. So I'm not sure how to make it more clear to you.
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 11,883
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 07-31-2012, 09:53 PM   #4521
Al Bundy Al Bundy is offline
Damnit Peg
 
Al Bundy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $118134
Wickedson is in deep.. one lucky buyout (Which is the key game that got the BCS destroyed) and that was it for football.
__________________
Posts: 12,937
Al Bundy is too fat/Omaha.Al Bundy is too fat/Omaha.Al Bundy is too fat/Omaha.Al Bundy is too fat/Omaha.Al Bundy is too fat/Omaha.Al Bundy is too fat/Omaha.Al Bundy is too fat/Omaha.Al Bundy is too fat/Omaha.Al Bundy is too fat/Omaha.Al Bundy is too fat/Omaha.Al Bundy is too fat/Omaha.
 
Old 07-31-2012, 09:55 PM   #4522
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $127635
Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Way to deflect. So if and that is a big if KU goes to a bowl game does that mean they are not focused on a Final Four?
No they can do both at once. But those are really special years.
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 11,883
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 07-31-2012, 09:57 PM   #4523
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $185900
I just realized something. Kansas has a legitimate shot of winning more Big XII games than Mizzou this year. That would be a major achievement for Kansas seeing as they've never done that before.

After managing to tie Nebraska and Colorado last year, maybe they can build off of that momentum.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,539
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 07-31-2012, 09:57 PM   #4524
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $127635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
Wickedson is in deep.. one lucky buyout (Which is the key game that got the BCS destroyed) and that was it for football.
The BCS is destroyed?

And I doubt KU's Orange Bowl victory had much to do with any of the recent developments as far as a playoff goes. I mean...had they had lost the game then you could have a point. If 74,000+ hadn't shown up you could have a point.

If anything has destroyed anything it's last years NC game which was the lowest rated game ever being that it unfairly pitted two teams from the same conference together. A conference that has a lower median income than the rest of the country and a lower population (smaller tv markets)... what a disaster last year was. It can't happen again.
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 11,883
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 07-31-2012, 10:00 PM   #4525
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $127635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
I just realized something. Kansas has a legitimate shot of winning more Big XII games than Mizzou this year. That would be a major achievement for Kansas seeing as they've never done that before.

After managing to tie Nebraska and Colorado last year, maybe they can build off of that momentum.
Maybe. Neither Mizzou or KU is ranked in Phil Steele's preseason top 50 so who knows. Looks like a toss up to some. Interested to see what KU can do when it has something besides a high school coach running things. Funny though. After 10 years Turner Gill and Gary Pinkle still have just the same thing...1 MAC Championship.
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 11,883
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 07-31-2012, 10:02 PM   #4526
tredadda tredadda is offline
Moustakas FTW
 
tredadda's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ft Collins, Co
Casino cash: $42062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedson View Post
No they can do both at once. But those are really special years.
Except when they don't and then the excuse is that they were focused on getting to a Final Four.
__________________
Posts: 4,115
tredadda has disabled reputation
 
Old 07-31-2012, 10:03 PM   #4527
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $185900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedson View Post
If anything has destroyed anything it's last years NC game which was the lowest rated game ever
We get to lie? I didn't know we got to lie to make points.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,539
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 07-31-2012, 10:04 PM   #4528
tredadda tredadda is offline
Moustakas FTW
 
tredadda's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ft Collins, Co
Casino cash: $42062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedson View Post
The BCS is destroyed?

And I doubt KU's Orange Bowl victory had much to do with any of the recent developments as far as a playoff goes. I mean...had they had lost the game then you could have a point. If 74,000+ hadn't shown up you could have a point.

If anything has destroyed anything it's last years NC game which was the lowest rated game ever being that it unfairly pitted two teams from the same conference together. A conference that has a lower median income than the rest of the country and a lower population (smaller tv markets)... what a disaster last year was. It can't happen again.
__________________
Posts: 4,115
tredadda has disabled reputation
 
Old 07-31-2012, 10:05 PM   #4529
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $185900
FTR, the two lowest rated BCS title games ever each featured a Big XII team getting their shit pushed in by teams from outside the SEC.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,539
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 07-31-2012, 10:07 PM   #4530
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $185900
The LSU Alabama NC game was the second most watched television program in the history of cable television behind only the Auburn/Oregon game. I guess those must be two heavily populated states with high incomes.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,539
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.