Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2012, 02:52 PM  
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $12096
****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.****

the second thread has been pronounced dead.
Posts: 31,480
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 02-16-2012, 12:52 PM   #466
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $10780
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
C'mon - hoss, keep on giving us that Perry Mason doctrine.

I was learning a great deal from it. You and KC_Connection have been fantastic teachers of late. Braincase has even stepped in to teach us the intricacies of lessons learned coaching middle-school girls basketball to gauge the appropriate effort of division one basketball teams using nothing but the box scores!

The knowledge you fellas are dropping on us these last several days has just made us all demonstrably better for your efforts. Thank you, Beakers - thank you so very much for all that which you have bestowed upon us.
Well....

I'm no lawyer, so.

But when I have been referencing that the Big XII is now better off without MU and A&M while adding WVU and TCU I was speaking more towards the level of play on the field. I can't speak for Neinas but I can definitely see how the conference is hurt based on regional population and television sets.

So I don't think that it's as cut and dry as saying that Missouri and Texas A&M's actions cannot be held as financially damaging to the member institutions. Although the far superior football program, West Virginia doesn't boast nearly the population that Missouri does. Now can the increased level of football play offset this by making future television contracts more valuable? Maybe... that is what the Big XII needs to figure out if in fact it's worth going after additional funds in regards to the University of Missouri and Texas A&M.

We'll just have to wait and see.
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 12,849
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 02-16-2012, 12:55 PM   #467
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $10780
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
The schools who are destroying these long-time series are the ones refusing to continue them, not Missouri or Texas A&M.
Seems many people do not share this sentiment.
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 12,849
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 02-16-2012, 12:56 PM   #468
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedson View Post
Seems many people do not share this sentiment.
Facts aren't subject to a vote.
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 02-16-2012, 12:57 PM   #469
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $10780
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Facts aren't subject to a vote.
Completely agree.
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 12,849
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 02-16-2012, 12:57 PM   #470
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $12096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedson View Post
Seems many people do not share this sentiment.
Every Big XII team that has had the option to join another conference has done so. Why do you suppose that is?
__________________
LoCain's a hell of a glove
Posts: 31,480
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 02-16-2012, 01:03 PM   #471
HolyHandgernade HolyHandgernade is offline
Integralist
 
HolyHandgernade's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Murrieta, CA
Casino cash: $5375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Every Big XII team that has had the option to join another conference has done so. Why do you suppose that is?
They couldn't hack it in the old one?
__________________
You'll see it's all a show, keep 'em laughing as you go, just remember, the last laugh is on you, and always look on the bright side of life!
Posts: 3,392
HolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHolyHandgernade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
 
Old 02-16-2012, 01:03 PM   #472
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $12096
Kansas will only agree to play Missouri if they are foced to do so by league affiliation, yet they blame Mizzou for ending the rivalry.

If I have my dog chained up in my yard for 15 years, he's not really showing any loyalty. If I then unchain him only to watch him run away and never come back, the dog ended the relationship, not me.

You are blaming Mizzou because we let you off the chain. We didn't throw you out of the yard, though. You made that choice.
__________________
LoCain's a hell of a glove
Posts: 31,480
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 02-16-2012, 01:06 PM   #473
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $10780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Every Big XII team that has had the option to join another conference has done so. Why do you suppose that is?
Cause they kept getting beat down and embarrassed on the field?

That's the only reason that threads all four of the schools.

But I don't make decisions for them so who knows.
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 12,849
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 02-16-2012, 01:06 PM   #474
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $12096
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade View Post
They couldn't hack it in the old one?
Thomas Robinson is going to head to the NBA without ever winning a championship in college. I guess that means he's leaving because he couldn't hack it at Kansas.
__________________
LoCain's a hell of a glove
Posts: 31,480
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 02-16-2012, 01:07 PM   #475
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $10780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Kansas will only agree to play Missouri if they are foced to do so by league affiliation, yet they blame Mizzou for ending the rivalry.

If I have my dog chained up in my yard for 15 years, he's not really showing any loyalty. If I then unchain him only to watch him run away and never come back, the dog ended the relationship, not me.

You are blaming Mizzou because we let you off the chain. We didn't throw you out of the yard, though. You made that choice.
MU was given a choice. They made it.

MU needs KU to stay relevant in the Kansas City area.

The rest of the state of Missouri doesn't really care that much.

Fly butterfly, fly...
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 12,849
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 02-16-2012, 01:09 PM   #476
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $10780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Thomas Robinson is going to head to the NBA without ever winning a championship in college. I guess that means he's leaving because he couldn't hack it at Kansas.
He won it last year dumbass.
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 12,849
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 02-16-2012, 01:11 PM   #477
DJ's left nut DJ's left nut is offline
Gonna take a break for awhile.
 
DJ's left nut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, Mo
Casino cash: $5000
{rest....of.....missouri....doesn't..........care.}


Keep going, Wickedson. I'm taking some feverish notes over here.

I am learning so much.
__________________
If you can't draw a crowd, draw dicks on the wall.

2013 Adopt-A-Chief: AJ Jenkins, WR #13
Posts: 19,563
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 02-16-2012, 01:15 PM   #478
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $12096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedson View Post
MU was given a choice. They made it.

MU needs KU to stay relevant in the Kansas City area.

The rest of the state of Missouri doesn't really care that much.

Fly butterfly, fly...
Nobody in KC cares about Mizzou. That's why there aren't any Mizzou posts on this KC Chiefs message board.
__________________
LoCain's a hell of a glove
Posts: 31,480
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 02-16-2012, 01:15 PM   #479
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $10780
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
{rest....of.....missouri....doesn't..........care.}


Keep going, Wickedson. I'm taking some feverish notes over here.

I am learning so much.
Why?

It's a message board. The posts don't go anywhere. They'll be here as long as CP exists.
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 12,849
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 02-16-2012, 01:15 PM   #480
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $5050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedson View Post
Texas - Texas A&M first played in 1894

Texas Tech - Texas A&M first played in 1927

Kansas - Missouri first played in 1891

Texas A&M and Baylor first played in 1899

So yeah, you're wrong. Many long time series are being destroyed with these moves.

I hope it was worth it for you.
Are you completely retarded? Oh wait, you are. But tell me, what does ANY TEXAS SCHOOL have to do with the original Big 6/7/8? NOTHING. Why would I give two shits about the first time Baylor and A&M played each other, or when it was? And did Missouri have ANYTHING to do with A&M leaving? They left before we did, you pinhead! As did Nebraska. As did Colorado.

Your stupidity grows by the day. Do you have some degenerative disease, or actually pay somebody to cut out a little piece of your brain every morning?
Posts: 91,125
Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:22 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.