Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2012, 01:52 PM  
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $6337
****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.****

the second thread has been pronounced dead.
Posts: 30,666
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 06-27-2013, 08:37 AM   #7306
mnchiefsguy mnchiefsguy is offline
MVP
 
mnchiefsguy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Casino cash: $5672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Just make sure you actually read a link before you start blasting KU fans. I know it's a knee jerk reaction from you people but try and rise above it, cool?
You completely missed the point, dumbass. The point was was the KU fans such as yourself and Hypocritson carried on and on about how the Big 10 never wanted Mizzou, never talked to Mizzou, etc.....and now you, a KU fan, posts a link to an article that specualtes that the Big 10 still wants Mizzou and has talked to Mizzou. See the hypocrisy there, dumbass? You cannot have it both ways. That was the ****ing point. Learn how to ****ing read. No wonder your fellow KU fans can't stand you. You are stupid, obtuse, and obsessed with MU, and a complete troll.

Have a nice day.
__________________
Posts: 6,835
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 06-27-2013, 08:38 AM   #7307
notorious notorious is offline
I Lay Wood for a Living
 
notorious's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Who knows?
Casino cash: $10239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru View Post
Why is this thread still alive?
When their team stinks people will pound their chest about their conference.
Posts: 31,109
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 06-27-2013, 08:58 AM   #7308
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $6270
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy View Post
You completely missed the point, dumbass. The point was was the KU fans such as yourself and Hypocritson carried on and on about how the Big 10 never wanted Mizzou, never talked to Mizzou, etc.....and now you, a KU fan, posts a link to an article that specualtes that the Big 10 still wants Mizzou and has talked to Mizzou. See the hypocrisy there, dumbass? You cannot have it both ways. That was the ****ing point. Learn how to ****ing read. No wonder your fellow KU fans can't stand you. You are stupid, obtuse, and obsessed with MU, and a complete troll.

Have a nice day.
If the Big 10 wanted Mizzou, Mizzou would be in the Big 10. Pretty simple.
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 12,267
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 06-27-2013, 09:20 AM   #7309
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
The Bitch is back
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $9389
Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
When their team stinks people will pound their chest about their conference.
Posts: 13,772
Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.
 
Old 06-27-2013, 09:34 AM   #7310
GloucesterChief GloucesterChief is online now
Veteran
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Casino cash: $6384
The Pac 12 is just waiting for the Big 12 to implode. Then they will scoop up some combination of Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Okie State, Kansas, or KSU.

Make it a 16 team league with a Pacific division consisting of the old Pac 8 (USC, UCLA, Stanford, Cal, Oregon, Oregon State, UW, and Wazzu) and a West division filled with the new comers: The Arizona schools, Utah, Colorado, and whomever they pick from the remains of the Big 12.
Posts: 1,545
GloucesterChief would the whole thing.GloucesterChief would the whole thing.GloucesterChief would the whole thing.GloucesterChief would the whole thing.GloucesterChief would the whole thing.GloucesterChief would the whole thing.GloucesterChief would the whole thing.GloucesterChief would the whole thing.GloucesterChief would the whole thing.GloucesterChief would the whole thing.GloucesterChief would the whole thing.
 
Old 06-27-2013, 09:39 AM   #7311
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
Supporter
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $6337
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
The Pac 12 is just waiting for the Big 12 to implode. Then they will scoop up some combination of Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Okie State, Kansas, or KSU.

Make it a 16 team league with a Pacific division consisting of the old Pac 8 (USC, UCLA, Stanford, Cal, Oregon, Oregon State, UW, and Wazzu) and a West division filled with the new comers: The Arizona schools, Utah, Colorado, and whomever they pick from the remains of the Big 12.
I feel like that will eventually happen. Texas fans on Shaggy Bevo are all trying to figure out how to do it sooner rather than later. They just can't believe that their brass would sign onto a GoR that didn't give them an out and are trying to find loopholes. (Ain't happening)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,666
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 06-27-2013, 10:13 AM   #7312
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
The Bitch is back
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $9389
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
The Pac 12 is just waiting for the Big 12 to implode. Then they will scoop up some combination of Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Okie State, Kansas, or KSU.

Make it a 16 team league with a Pacific division consisting of the old Pac 8 (USC, UCLA, Stanford, Cal, Oregon, Oregon State, UW, and Wazzu) and a West division filled with the new comers: The Arizona schools, Utah, Colorado, and whomever they pick from the remains of the Big 12.
Kietzman predicts it'll go the other way, with schools leaving mega conferences. He said MU will ask to re-join the Big 12 in a few years, so who knows?
Posts: 13,772
Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.
 
Old 06-27-2013, 10:15 AM   #7313
kepp kepp is offline
MVP
 
kepp's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $6192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
If the Big 10 wanted Mizzou, Mizzou would be in the Big 10. Pretty simple.
Right, because making a 100 year decision with hundreds of millions on the line is always "pretty simple".
Posts: 9,617
kepp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kepp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kepp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kepp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kepp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kepp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kepp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kepp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kepp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kepp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kepp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
 
Old 06-27-2013, 10:18 AM   #7314
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $6270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
I feel like that will eventually happen. Texas fans on Shaggy Bevo are all trying to figure out how to do it sooner rather than later. They just can't believe that their brass would sign onto a GoR that didn't give them an out and are trying to find loopholes. (Ain't happening)
Starting this fall more people in Austin, TX will be able to view The Jayhawk Network than can view The Longhorn Network.

I'd be upset if I was a UT alum for many reasons.
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 12,267
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 06-27-2013, 10:19 AM   #7315
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $6270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Kietzman predicts it'll go the other way, with schools leaving mega conferences. He said MU will ask to re-join the Big 12 in a few years, so who knows?
I'm more in this zone. Bigger conferences mean less titles for the big boys and no one likes it when they can't fill up a trophy case.
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 12,267
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 06-27-2013, 10:20 AM   #7316
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $6270
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
The Pac 12 is just waiting for the Big 12 to implode. Then they will scoop up some combination of Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Okie State, Kansas, or KSU.

Make it a 16 team league with a Pacific division consisting of the old Pac 8 (USC, UCLA, Stanford, Cal, Oregon, Oregon State, UW, and Wazzu) and a West division filled with the new comers: The Arizona schools, Utah, Colorado, and whomever they pick from the remains of the Big 12.
The Big 12 isn't going to implode. There's too much money being made.

There's simply no reason to run to bigger conferences where your cut of the pie is even less.

With schools like UT and KU signing on to ESPN and Time Warner/Comcast etc on their own they are finding that as individual brands they are much more valuable.
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 12,267
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 06-27-2013, 10:25 AM   #7317
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
The Bitch is back
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $9389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
With schools like UT and KU signing on to ESPN and Time Warner/Comcast etc on their own they are finding that as individual brands they are much more valuable.
People don't understand the Big 12 model. It's based on ratings not cable subscribers and it's a 'free agent' model with untethered inventory. As Staples wrote, the KU deal won't be the last one. But he should've explained why other Big 12 schools (Partic OU) will be the ones to continue since there's more freedom in the contracts.

One downside to getting the Fox deal was that it required us to play 9 conference games while other leagues only have to play 8. (The SEC voted 13-1 against extending it to 9 games). TV pays far more for league games due to ratings so that makes our slates tougher. So more money isn't always better for fans.
Posts: 13,772
Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.
 
Old 06-27-2013, 11:01 AM   #7318
GloucesterChief GloucesterChief is online now
Veteran
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Casino cash: $6384
Pac-12 was playing 9 conference games before they added Utah and Colorado.
Posts: 1,545
GloucesterChief would the whole thing.GloucesterChief would the whole thing.GloucesterChief would the whole thing.GloucesterChief would the whole thing.GloucesterChief would the whole thing.GloucesterChief would the whole thing.GloucesterChief would the whole thing.GloucesterChief would the whole thing.GloucesterChief would the whole thing.GloucesterChief would the whole thing.GloucesterChief would the whole thing.
 
Old 07-03-2013, 07:06 AM   #7319
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $6270
Things not looking good for the SEC, B1G and Urban Meyer with this whole Hernandez situation.

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoot...n-white-070213

Chadd Scott
‏@ChaddScott
According to Gordon Gee, Urban Meyer left UF & SEC because of his high character

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...2540693.column

Chadd Scott
‏@ChaddScott
If you have a child enrolled at OSU, or are considering it, understand Urban will recruit Aaron Hernandez 2.0 to join him/her on campus
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 12,267
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 07-03-2013, 07:29 AM   #7320
WhawhaWhat WhawhaWhat is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Casino cash: $7532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
Things not looking good for the SEC, B1G and Urban Meyer with this whole Hernandez situation.

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoot...n-white-070213

Chadd Scott
‏@ChaddScott
According to Gordon Gee, Urban Meyer left UF & SEC because of his high character

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...2540693.column

Chadd Scott
‏@ChaddScott
If you have a child enrolled at OSU, or are considering it, understand Urban will recruit Aaron Hernandez 2.0 to join him/her on campus
Nobody cares.
Posts: 4,357
WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.