Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2012, 02:52 PM  
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $12261
****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.****

the second thread has been pronounced dead.
Posts: 31,503
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 10-04-2013, 11:39 AM   #8581
Pitt Gorilla Pitt Gorilla is offline
Banned!
 
Pitt Gorilla's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: NOT Columbia, MO 65201
Casino cash: $11784
Old piece, but I just heard it on ESPN radio yesterday. Pretty awesome.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...llege-football
__________________

That rabbit is crazy; I'm Brian Waters!

Kotter: "You are lucky I'm truly not the vindictive or psycho type...I'd be careful from now on, and I'd just back the hell off if I were you....otherwise, the Mizzou "extension office" life might get exciting"

Kotter: "You're just gay. G-A-Y. Gay."
Posts: 21,990
Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
 
Old 10-04-2013, 12:11 PM   #8582
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $12261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Saul is reading shaggyBevo. Talk about a jilted ex girlfriend, dude you need to move on. Your team plays tomorrow and you're almost favored.
Jilted? I've always liked Texas, and I still do. That's a program that goes out and does what it wants. That didn't sit well with Mizzou, so we found a better conference...but not before we handed them their asses four times on the courtand gridiron on our way out. Doesn't mean I blame Texas for looking out for Texas. I respect the Yankees for the same reason. They don't always win, but they never lose because they didn't try to win.
__________________
LoCain's a hell of a glove
Posts: 31,503
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 10-04-2013, 12:30 PM   #8583
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $10890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Jilted? I've always liked Texas, and I still do. That's a program that goes out and does what it wants. That didn't sit well with Mizzou, so we found a better conference...but not before we handed them their asses four times on the courtand gridiron on our way out. Doesn't mean I blame Texas for looking out for Texas. I respect the Yankees for the same reason. They don't always win, but they never lose because they didn't try to win.
What does Texas do that the other Big 12 teams don't?

What "didn't sit well with Mizzou"?
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 12,861
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 10-04-2013, 12:42 PM   #8584
WhawhaWhat WhawhaWhat is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Casino cash: $12300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
What does Texas do that the other Big 12 teams don't?

What "didn't sit well with Mizzou"?
and the circle of life in the Conference cock measuring thread continues.
Posts: 4,948
WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WhawhaWhat Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
 
Old 10-04-2013, 12:57 PM   #8585
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is online now
The bitch is BACK!
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $19671
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Jilted? I've always liked Texas, and I still do. That's a program that goes out and does what it wants. That didn't sit well with Mizzou, so we found a better conference....

You went to the SEC because your St Louis contingent, which is far larger and more powerful than the local one here, never cared for the Big 8/Big Texas conference. They had zero connection to those areas of the country or the schools there, but they were very connected to the BIG (their first option) and the SEC (their 2nd option) due to proximity.

Since St Louis has almost 3x the number of alums that Kansas City does, it made sense they got their way and moved the games and events all closer to themselves. That's why the Gateway Arch game still goes on but there was nothing in Kansas City last year and only one garbage hoops game this year. The Kansas City alums were just too dumb to notice what was going on.
__________________
I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch
Oh the bitch is back!
Stone cold sober as a matter of fact
Posts: 15,434
Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
 
Old 10-04-2013, 01:05 PM   #8586
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $12261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
You went to the SEC because your St Louis contingent, which is far larger and more powerful than the local one here, never cared for the Big 8/Big Texas conference. They had zero connection to those areas of the country or the schools there, but they were very connected to the BIG (their first option) and the SEC (their 2nd option) due to proximity.

Since St Louis has almost 3x the number of alums that Kansas City does, it made sense they got their way and moved the games and events all closer to themselves. That's why the Gateway Arch game still goes on but there was nothing in Kansas City last year and only one garbage hoops game this year. The Kansas City alums were just too dumb to notice what was going on.
Tell yourself whatever you need to in order to make yourself feel better. Every school that had an offer to get out of the Big 12 took it. ****ing Nebraska took a junior membership in the B1G. A JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP IN THE B1G is better than full membership in the Big 12.

Invite to the PAC? Sold

Junior membership to the B1G? Later, bitches

SEC? Make it two

What's more? These schools were willing to pay MILLIONS OF DOLLARS just to leave that festering pile of shit you call a conference. Don't worry, though. Florida State and Clemson will be here any minute now.
__________________
LoCain's a hell of a glove
Posts: 31,503
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 10-04-2013, 01:25 PM   #8587
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $10890
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
and the circle of life in the Conference cock measuring thread continues.
I'm just curious. We in the Big 12 all have bowl tie ins, we all have out own networks, we play round robin competition in every sport.

What was MU looking for? A smaller paycheck?
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 12,861
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 10-04-2013, 01:34 PM   #8588
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $12261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
I'm just curious. We in the Big 12 all have bowl tie ins, we all have out own networks, we play round robin competition in every sport.

What was MU looking for? A smaller paycheck?
A smaller paycheck? Mizzou is getting less in the SEC than we were getting in the Big 12? I mean, I realize that the money is distributed evenly now that someone stood up to Texas, but that wasn't going to happen if everyone was content to lay back and take it.

Good work on the bowl tie ins, though. Your biggest non BCS tie in is the Cotton Bowl. Of course, the Big 12's participation is mostly ceremonial. After all, the SEC has won 9 of the last 10, and the 1 win for the Big 12 was by Mizzou. Still, Kansas football players need something to watch after the regular season ends. Heck, maybe their seniors can actually play in one before they graduate.
__________________
LoCain's a hell of a glove
Posts: 31,503
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 10-04-2013, 01:42 PM   #8589
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $12261
What channel is that Kansas Network on, btw? I don't see it in my cable guide.
__________________
LoCain's a hell of a glove
Posts: 31,503
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 10-04-2013, 01:42 PM   #8590
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $15290
I had heard c the overlords bought a game last night. Thanks for confirming
Posts: 32,630
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 10-04-2013, 02:03 PM   #8591
Bambi Bambi is offline
Supporter
 
Bambi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York City
Casino cash: $10890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
What channel is that Kansas Network on, btw? I don't see it in my cable guide.
ESPN3. Football games, basketball exhibitions and Late Night.

All other programming stays on national outlets ESPN, FOX and FSN.
__________________
The other thing about B-Rush is that he never lied. Coach Self would be like, “Did everyone make curfew last night? If you didn’t make curfew, raise your hand.” All of us that broke curfew kept our hands down — except B-Rush. He’d raise his hand and tell on himself. Coach Self would ask him why he didn’t make curfew and he’d say, “Because the club was crackin’!” Everyone would laugh and he’d make B-Rush run a little bit.
Posts: 12,861
Bambi has disabled reputation
 
Old 10-04-2013, 02:23 PM   #8592
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is online now
The bitch is BACK!
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $19671
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM View Post
I had heard c the overlords bought a game last night. Thanks for confirming
I cannot imagine suffering the deep paranoia Mizzou fans endure. Like you're a prisoner for eternity, just awful.
__________________
I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch
Oh the bitch is back!
Stone cold sober as a matter of fact
Posts: 15,434
Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
 
Old 10-04-2013, 02:27 PM   #8593
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is online now
The bitch is BACK!
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $19671
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Tell yourself whatever you need to in order to make yourself feel better. Every school that had an offer to get out of the Big 12 took it. ****ing Nebraska took a junior membership in the B1G. A JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP IN THE B1G is better than full membership in the Big 12.

Invite to the PAC? Sold

Junior membership to the B1G? Later, bitches

SEC? Make it two

What's more? These schools were willing to pay MILLIONS OF DOLLARS just to leave that festering pile of shit you call a conference. Don't worry, though. Florida State and Clemson will be here any minute now.

Nubs left in part because they couldn't compete any more in the Big 12 South (5-18 last 23 vs non Baylor who was starting to rise). Dr Tom knew it was all over.


MU left because their St Louis power base wanted in the BIG forever. Way before realignment happened. Which proves it was never "security" but about getting MU closer to St Louis. Fact.
__________________
I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch
Oh the bitch is back!
Stone cold sober as a matter of fact
Posts: 15,434
Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
 
Old 10-04-2013, 02:32 PM   #8594
Pitt Gorilla Pitt Gorilla is offline
Banned!
 
Pitt Gorilla's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: NOT Columbia, MO 65201
Casino cash: $11784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Fact.
__________________

That rabbit is crazy; I'm Brian Waters!

Kotter: "You are lucky I'm truly not the vindictive or psycho type...I'd be careful from now on, and I'd just back the hell off if I were you....otherwise, the Mizzou "extension office" life might get exciting"

Kotter: "You're just gay. G-A-Y. Gay."
Posts: 21,990
Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
 
Old 10-04-2013, 02:38 PM   #8595
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $12261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Nubs left in part because they couldn't compete any more in the Big 12 South (5-18 last 23 vs non Baylor who was starting to rise). Dr Tom knew it was all over.


MU left because their St Louis power base wanted in the BIG forever. Way before realignment happened. Which proves it was never "security" but about getting MU closer to St Louis. Fact.
Pretty sure they were in the last 2 Big 12 CCGs...getting screwed out of one by Texas.

Glad to hear it's worked out well for everyone...especially Texas. Can you imagine what would have happened to them if they had actually gone to the PAC? I mean, they got housed by BYU and Ole Miss before retreating back to the safety of Big 12 conference play in the land of cream puffs and officials who know where their bread is buttered. Could you even imagine what would happen if they had to play Oregon, Stanford, UCLA, ASU, etc.? They would be so screwed.

Same with Oklahoma, really. Stoops gets his shit pushed in by SEC schools every time he plays them, but he's safe to talk shit from the comfy confines of his litter box to the west knowing that he only has to take his medicine once every few years.
__________________
LoCain's a hell of a glove
Posts: 31,503
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:39 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.