Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2012, 04:18 AM  
Taco John Taco John is online now
12on Paul
 
Taco John's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Casino cash: $5205
Obama birth certificate to turn into election year issue?

I've pretty well ignored this whole thing, but this is looking like it's not going away any time soon.


Posts: 50,803
Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:46 AM   #226
InChiefsHell InChiefsHell is offline
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!
 
InChiefsHell's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Casino cash: $5635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Literature View Post
- There's been no turning of backs on Israel. Plus, she's the goddamn Secretary of State. If there has been a turning of back (which there hasn't), she would be a huge part of that.
- What in God's name would make you think Hillary wouldn't have gone after health care? She campaigned on it. She pursued while she was a First Lady.
- Obama was nominated in part because he was considered less divisive than Clinton.
- Obama not liking America is silly bullshit.

All of your reasons are horrible. I think I know why you said what you said. Tell me if I'm onto something: you said you would rather have Clinton than Obama because you don't need to make that choice. It's just a bunch of convenient horseshit to exaggerate how much you really, really(!) don't like Obama.
Sorry you don't like my reasons. In my opinion, Barack does NOT like America at all. Call it silly, I don't care.

Hillary would not have swung the big bat that Barack did on Health Care. She tried it in the 90's when her old man was president. I'm convinced she'd have been more conventional than Barry was. I'll give the credit where it is due, he used the power he had when he had it. Hillary I BELIEVE is more moderate than he is. As far as him being perceived as less divisive, maybe that was the case at the time but we are talking about NOW. Do you really think that Obama is not divisive as hell?

So what, she's the goddam secretary of state? She's doing what he tells her like a good little soldier. I don't believe she would behave as he has. Deal with it.

I don't think I can exaggerate how much I don't like Obama. I cannot stand the man, I think he's a horrible president, I think he hates our place in the world and blames us for what others think, etc. That's what I THINK. Sorry it's different than what YOU THINK.

And I don't THINK that Hillary would have been this bad. I also don't think that John Kerry would have been much worse for the country than GW was. It took me a few years to come to that, but I've changed my viewpoint based on hindsight.
__________________

We have a million reasons for failure, but not one excuse...
Die Donks, DIE!!

A quote:
"Oh well, there's always next year. We'll be better then, you'll see..." - Every Chiefs fan for the last 42...crap...43 years...

Quit listening to all that crappy new music and check out HEADSTRONG!
Posts: 12,881
InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:50 AM   #227
La literatura La literatura is offline
MVP
 
La literatura's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2011
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
I don't think I can exaggerate how much I don't like Obama. I cannot stand the man, I think he's a horrible president, I think he hates our place in the world and blames us for what others think, etc. That's what I THINK. Sorry it's different than what YOU THINK.
I don't believe you're exaggerating your ridiculous and irrational beliefs about Obama. I think you're exaggerating beyond reason the relatively objective and fair facts and comparisons one can make about Obama and Hillary Clinton.

It's easy for you to say something like, "I would rather have a horse than Obama for President. Seriously. A horse. A horse would be better for this nation." because that choice isn't up to you. You are completely safe saying it. Because you say "Hillary," it's even more advantageous. Hillary is also a Democrat, and you need to separate Obama from Democrats in order to show how really, really extreme he is.
Posts: 7,171
La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:57 AM   #228
InChiefsHell InChiefsHell is offline
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!
 
InChiefsHell's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Casino cash: $5635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Literature View Post
I don't believe you're exaggerating your ridiculous and irrational beliefs about Obama. I think you're exaggerating beyond reason the relatively objective and fair facts and comparisons one can make about Obama and Hillary Clinton.

It's easy for you to say something like, "I would rather have a horse than Obama for President. Seriously. A horse. A horse would be better for this nation." because that choice isn't up to you. You are completely safe saying it. Because you say "Hillary," it's even more advantageous. Hillary is also a Democrat, and you need to separate Obama from Democrats in order to show how really, really extreme he is.
OK. I didn't say a horse. I said Hillary, who was a viable actual candidate for the presidency who lost to Barack Obama. That's a little more that just wishing for a ferret or something.

Dude, I really don't care why you love the guy so much, any more than you should care why I can't stand him. But to say that my opinion is baseless because you say it is...well...

...whatever...
__________________

We have a million reasons for failure, but not one excuse...
Die Donks, DIE!!

A quote:
"Oh well, there's always next year. We'll be better then, you'll see..." - Every Chiefs fan for the last 42...crap...43 years...

Quit listening to all that crappy new music and check out HEADSTRONG!
Posts: 12,881
InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:08 AM   #229
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $5030
Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
Sorry you don't like my reasons. In my opinion, Barack does NOT like America at all. Call it silly, I don't care.
Not sure I would call it silly. I just think its a talking point that doesn't resonate with moderate voters and is the kind of fringe crap that will give him another 4 years.

That isn't even mentioning the hilarity of hearing about how he is the worst for 4 years and not being able to prop up anyone that can go toe to toe with him.
__________________
Posts: 45,675
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:09 AM   #230
dirk digler dirk digler is offline
Please squeeze
 
dirk digler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Clinton, MO
Casino cash: $5160
Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
Sorry you don't like my reasons. In my opinion, Barack does NOT like America at all. Call it silly, I don't care.

Hillary would not have swung the big bat that Barack did on Health Care. She tried it in the 90's when her old man was president. I'm convinced she'd have been more conventional than Barry was. I'll give the credit where it is due, he used the power he had when he had it. Hillary I BELIEVE is more moderate than he is. As far as him being perceived as less divisive, maybe that was the case at the time but we are talking about NOW. Do you really think that Obama is not divisive as hell?

So what, she's the goddam secretary of state? She's doing what he tells her like a good little soldier. I don't believe she would behave as he has. Deal with it.

I don't think I can exaggerate how much I don't like Obama. I cannot stand the man, I think he's a horrible president, I think he hates our place in the world and blames us for what others think, etc. That's what I THINK. Sorry it's different than what YOU THINK.

And I don't THINK that Hillary would have been this bad. I also don't think that John Kerry would have been much worse for the country than GW was. It took me a few years to come to that, but I've changed my viewpoint based on hindsight.
Oh great another RWNJ like ss. I thought you were smarter and better than that, guess not

You realize Hillary pushed Obama left on health care and really wanted him to go farther than he did?
Posts: 48,358
dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:09 AM   #231
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $5475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I do find it amazing that when I was hired for a government job a couple years ago I had to produce a birth certificate (and a picture of it wouldn't have worked)
You did not supply your ORIGINAL birth certificate. You supplied a copy of it.
Posts: 17,830
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:11 AM   #232
InChiefsHell InChiefsHell is offline
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!
 
InChiefsHell's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Casino cash: $5635
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Oh great another RWNJ like ss. I thought you were smarter and better than that, guess not

You realize Hillary pushed Obama left on health care and really wanted him to go farther than he did?
What is a RWNJ?
__________________

We have a million reasons for failure, but not one excuse...
Die Donks, DIE!!

A quote:
"Oh well, there's always next year. We'll be better then, you'll see..." - Every Chiefs fan for the last 42...crap...43 years...

Quit listening to all that crappy new music and check out HEADSTRONG!
Posts: 12,881
InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:12 AM   #233
La literatura La literatura is offline
MVP
 
La literatura's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2011
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
OK. I didn't say a horse. I said Hillary, who was a viable actual candidate for the presidency who lost to Barack Obama. That's a little more that just wishing for a ferret or something.

Dude, I really don't care why you love the guy so much, any more than you should care why I can't stand him. But to say that my opinion is baseless because you say it is...well...

...whatever...
No, I say your opinion is baseless because there's no evidence of it, and it's an easy thing to say (about Hillary). There's no evidence that Barack Obama doesn't like America. I think he does like America, and one reason I think this is because he ran for president of the United States, and he always says God Bless America after every major speech. He also ran for Senator of the United States. He swore allegiance to the Constitution. What in God's name would make a person who dislikes or hates America to think, "You know what, despite this hatred of America, I think I'm going to actually represent America in Congress now (or the Executive Office now!)!"*

The president literally spends his days trying to make America better. Whether you think his policies are the best route or not is a different matter. But just like every single other president in American history, this president spends his time in the White House, and outside of it, trying to make the United States a better place. George W. Bush literally wanted to keep America safe from terrorists. He didn't just want to kill Arabs. It's the same principle. You might think his methods, or even ends, are wrong and distorted, but that's entirely a different matter than a deceptive, evil intention, that you're attributing to Obama.


*One reason: you think Obama is part of a vast conspiracy that intends to destroy America from within.
Posts: 7,171
La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:13 AM   #234
dirk digler dirk digler is offline
Please squeeze
 
dirk digler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Clinton, MO
Casino cash: $5160
Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
What is a RWNJ?
Right wing nut job

I don't think you are one at least not yet but this whole Obama hates America crap sure sounds like one.
Posts: 48,358
dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:19 AM   #235
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $5475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Tell ya what, I'll admit I'm above my head in this whole game if you admit there's no reason the president of the United States should have to seal his thesis by court order.
Can you please explain about this court order? You keep saying his records are "sealed" and someone else keeps explaining that they are simply private, just as yours are. Direct me to this court order, or at least some info about it.
Posts: 17,830
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:24 AM   #236
InChiefsHell InChiefsHell is offline
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!
 
InChiefsHell's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Casino cash: $5635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Literature View Post
No, I say your opinion is baseless because there's no evidence of it, and it's an easy thing to say (about Hillary). There's no evidence that Barack Obama doesn't like America. I think he does like America, and one reason I think this is because he ran for president of the United States, and he always says God Bless America after every major speech. He also ran for Senator of the United States. He swore allegiance to the Constitution. What in God's name would make a person who dislikes or hates America to think, "You know what, despite this hatred of America, I think I'm going to actually represent America in Congress now (or the Executive Office now!)!"*

The president literally spends his days trying to make America better. Whether you think his policies are the best route or not is a different matter. But just like every single other president in American history, this president spends his time in the White House, and outside of it, trying to make the United States a better place. George W. Bush literally wanted to keep America safe from terrorists. He didn't just want to kill Arabs. It's the same principle. You might think his methods, or even ends, are wrong and distorted, but that's entirely a different matter than a deceptive, evil intention, that you're attributing to Obama.


*One reason: you think Obama is part of a vast conspiracy that intends to destroy America from within.
Fair enough, he's not evil Obama bent on the destruction of America. But he DID promise "change" and the change is not something that I think is good in any way shape or form for America.

Any politician can say the right things by the way. Maybe it's not that he "hates" America, but he sure does have contempt for many Americans, especially those on the right. Clinging to guns and Bibles...

...oh look. There is so much I don't have the time to go into it all, and I can honestly say I can't remember it all. The guy has succeeded in pissing me off so much since he was elected that I cannot stand the sound of his voice, or the smug look on his face when he's giving the red meat speeches to his lovers in the Unions or anywhere on the left.

Obama said that after he won that basically people better get on board, cuz he won. Blamed all the problems we have on Bush, and is STILL clinging to that.

I'm sorry if I sound like a RWNJ, but I've just had it with the whole damn mess.
__________________

We have a million reasons for failure, but not one excuse...
Die Donks, DIE!!

A quote:
"Oh well, there's always next year. We'll be better then, you'll see..." - Every Chiefs fan for the last 42...crap...43 years...

Quit listening to all that crappy new music and check out HEADSTRONG!
Posts: 12,881
InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:24 AM   #237
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $5475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Are you saying that a private held position carries the same confidentiality as a government held position? Also known as the president of the United States?

Just curious here, I'm learning.
The difference is that a position such as President, or Congressman, etc. has no actual "boss" or interview process. There's no real job application form to fill out. No sit-down interview with Human Resources. If you are constitutionally qualified, you can run, and if you win the election, you get the job. So that's it: be Consititionally qualified and win the election.
Posts: 17,830
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:24 AM   #238
InChiefsHell InChiefsHell is offline
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!
 
InChiefsHell's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Casino cash: $5635
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Right wing nut job

I don't think you are one at least not yet but this whole Obama hates America crap sure sounds like one.
Heh. Sorry dude. It gets to me. I don't have the energy to flesh everything out anymore, so I tend to just fall back on generalizations.
__________________

We have a million reasons for failure, but not one excuse...
Die Donks, DIE!!

A quote:
"Oh well, there's always next year. We'll be better then, you'll see..." - Every Chiefs fan for the last 42...crap...43 years...

Quit listening to all that crappy new music and check out HEADSTRONG!
Posts: 12,881
InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:39 AM   #239
dirk digler dirk digler is offline
Please squeeze
 
dirk digler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Clinton, MO
Casino cash: $5160
Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
Heh. Sorry dude. It gets to me. I don't have the energy to flesh everything out anymore, so I tend to just fall back on generalizations.
Happens to all of us. I respect your takes that is why I was kind of surprised of that statement.
Posts: 48,358
dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:24 PM   #240
Chiefshrink Chiefshrink is offline
MVP
 
Chiefshrink's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: donkey land
Casino cash: $5005
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
The funniest part is pondering how Marx (or hell... real Marxists) would actually feel about Obama and this government.
Damn good I'm sure

I assure you behind closed doors Obama and his minions pin medals on their chest everyday they take a little more freedom from "We The People".
Posts: 11,975
Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.