Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Royal Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 11:50 AM  
Bump Bump is offline
DMVP
 
Bump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Casino cash: $5000
Neighborhood watch captain shoots innocent black youth and doesn't even get arrested

http://news.yahoo.com/family-florida...044537742.html




ORLANDO, Florida (Reuters) - The family of a 17-year-old African-American boy shot to death last month in his gated Florida community by a white Neighborhood Watch captain wants to see the captain arrested, the family's lawyer said on Wednesday.

Trayvon Martin was shot dead after he took a break from watching NBA All-Star game television coverage to walk 10 minutes to a convenience store to buy snacks including Skittles candy requested by his 13-year-old brother, Chad, the family's lawyer Ben Crump said.

"He was a good kid," Crump said in an interview, adding that the family would issue a call for the Watch captain's arrest at a news conference on Thursday. "On his way home, a Neighborhood Watch loose cannon shot and killed him."

[Related: Fla. teen avoids deportation]

Trayvon, who lived in Miami with his mother, had been visiting his father and stepmother in a gated townhome community called The Retreat at Twin Lakes in Sanford, 20 miles north of Orlando.

As Trayvon returned to the townhome, Sanford police received a 911 call reporting a suspicious person.

Although names are blacked out on the police report, Crump and media reports at the time of the shooting identified the caller as George Zimmerman who is listed in the community's newsletter as the Neighborhood Watch captain.

Without waiting for police to arrive, Crump said, Zimmerman confronted Trayvon, who was on the sidewalk near his home. By the time police got there, Trayvon was dead of a single gunshot to the chest.

"What do the police find in his pocket? Skittles," Crump said. "A can of Arizona ice tea in his jacket pocket and Skittles in his front pocket for his brother Chad."

Zimmerman could not be reached for comment on Wednesday evening at a phone number listed for him on the community's newsletter.

Crump said the family was concerned that police might decide to consider the shooting as self defense, and that police have ignored the family's request for a copy of the original 911 call, which they think will shed light on the incidents.

"If the 911 protocol across the country held to form here, they told him not to get involved. He disobeyed that order," said Ryan Julison, a spokesman for the family.

"He (Zimmerman) didn't have to get out of his car," said Crump, who has prepared a public records lawsuit to file on Thursday if the family doesn't get the 911 tape. "If he never gets out of his car, there is no reason for self-defense. Trayvon only has skittles. He has the gun."

Since Trayvon, a high school junior who wanted to be a pilot, was black and Zimmerman is white, Crump said race is "the 600 pound elephant in the room."

"Why is this kid suspicious in the first place? I think a stereotype must have been placed on the kid," Crump said.

(Editing By Cynthia Johnston and Peter Bohan)

Last edited by Bump; 07-12-2013 at 11:19 PM..
Posts: 11,752
Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:16 AM   #3946
Otter Otter is offline
holding a blood clot at birth
 
Otter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Durango, CO
Casino cash: $7215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski View Post
Is that like white hispanics?
Only if we're talking census. Then white people suck again.
__________________
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not” - Thomas Jefferson, 1801.
Posts: 13,175
Otter has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Otter has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Otter has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Otter has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Otter has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Otter has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Otter has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Otter has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Otter has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Otter has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Otter has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:26 AM   #3947
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4°
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Only if we're talking census. Then white people suck again.
Or affirmative action.
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:21 PM   #3948
Dallas Chief Dallas Chief is online now
Supporter
 
Dallas Chief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Jupiter, FL.
Casino cash: $7091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski View Post
Is that like white hispanics?
We actually do exsist. Brown on the inside, white on the outside and in name. No shitting you comrade.
Posts: 2,630
Dallas Chief wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dallas Chief wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dallas Chief wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dallas Chief wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dallas Chief wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dallas Chief wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dallas Chief wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dallas Chief wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dallas Chief wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dallas Chief wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dallas Chief wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:59 AM   #3949
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4°
Casino cash: $5000
http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/?p=1591
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 07:04 AM   #3950
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4°
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooskieflooskie View Post
Feral teenager?
Enjoy, idiot.

Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:30 AM   #3951
Garcia Bronco Garcia Bronco is offline
No Keys, No Problem
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Denver
Casino cash: $6804
Martin was not assaulting Zimmerman. He was battering him by beating his head into the concrete saying that Martin was going to kill Zimmerman(That part is assault). That's the crucial piece. If that's not happening then Zimmerman has no reason to shoot the kid.

Some of you keeping arguing that Zimmerman had no reason to stop Martin. You are wrong. He has reason to question the kid as the police sanctioned neighborhood watch. Zimmerman also has the right to carry a gun under state and more importantly federal law. So you're pissing in the wind.
Posts: 22,259
Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Garcia Bronco Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:13 PM   #3952
RedNeckRaider RedNeckRaider is offline
Got highway?
 
RedNeckRaider's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Close to the big pond~
Casino cash: $7324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Martin was not assaulting Zimmerman. He was battering him by beating his head into the concrete saying that Martin was going to kill Zimmerman(That part is assault). That's the crucial piece. If that's not happening then Zimmerman has no reason to shoot the kid.

Some of you keeping arguing that Zimmerman had no reason to stop Martin. You are wrong. He has reason to question the kid as the police sanctioned neighborhood watch. Zimmerman also has the right to carry a gun under state and more importantly federal law. So you're pissing in the wind.
I have no doubt that this went bad very quick. That is the thing many do not grasp. Clowns that go to bars or football games or where ever looking to fight. It can go very bad very quickly. Untrained wannabe tough guys have no clue how ****ing real a situation can get. As I have repeated several times he may have not committed a crime. That said he is no hero and appears to have helped create the situation that ended in a shooting. There are several guys in jail that are not killers who got into an altercation where someone died. I have a friend who did time because he hit a guy and while falling the guys head hit a guardrail as he fell. He is dead and my buddy caught a manslaughter rap. Zimmerman appears to be a wannabe badass that ended up in a situation where he feared for his life~
__________________
It would indeed be a tragedy if the history of the human race proved to be nothing more than the story of an ape playing with a box of matches on a petrol dump.
David Ormsby Gore~
Posts: 24,204
RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:20 AM   #3953
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4°
Casino cash: $5000


Here's what happened.

Trayvon™ was suspended from school, his mom could not deal with the uncontrolable psychopath any more, called up his 'father', told him to deal with it. His father takes him to his girlfriends apt at the gated community, retires to the bedroom, leaves the kid all alone.

the kid goes out--- nobody knows how long he was walking around the property, or what he was doing. We do know he went to a local quickie mart and bought some skittles. the time between that and the time he was shot dead shows that he had PLENTY OF TIME to get from the quickie mart back to dad's bitch's crib.

So Trayvon™ was taking the scenic route.

The kid was either going through yards, looking in windows, or he was checking cars for unlocked doors when Zimmerman spotted him. Zimmerman called the cops. He confronted Trayvon™ asked him what he was doing where he lived what his name was AS IS HIS RIGHT and Trayvon™ told him to **** off. Ok fine, so Zimmerman followed him figuring I'll wait and see which house he goes to and then knock on the door see if there is a parent or guardian he can talk to. Trayvon™ probably figured that an interuption of dad's sexcapade wasn't gonna end well for him, so he decided to try and lose Zimmerman's tale.

At some point during this this cat and mouse, Trayvon™ made the decision in his drug addled brain that it would be a good idea to beat the shit out of Zimmerman.

While beating the shit out of Zimmerman, Zimmerman pulled a gun and shot St. Skittles dead.

The end.

Oh yeah, and St. Skittles dad didn't even notice Trayvon™ was gone until the next day.

That about tells you all you really know about St. Skittles 'parents'.
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:05 PM   #3954
bandwagonjumper bandwagonjumper is offline
Starter
 
bandwagonjumper's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Casino cash: $6170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski View Post


Here's what happened.

Trayvon™ was suspended from school, his mom could not deal with the uncontrolable psychopath any more, called up his 'father', told him to deal with it. His father takes him to his girlfriends apt at the gated community, retires to the bedroom, leaves the kid all alone.

the kid goes out--- nobody knows how long he was walking around the property, or what he was doing. We do know he went to a local quickie mart and bought some skittles. the time between that and the time he was shot dead shows that he had PLENTY OF TIME to get from the quickie mart back to dad's bitch's crib.

So Trayvon™ was taking the scenic route.

The kid was either going through yards, looking in windows, or he was checking cars for unlocked doors when Zimmerman spotted him. Zimmerman called the cops. He confronted Trayvon™ asked him what he was doing where he lived what his name was AS IS HIS RIGHT and Trayvon™ told him to **** off. Ok fine, so Zimmerman followed him figuring I'll wait and see which house he goes to and then knock on the door see if there is a parent or guardian he can talk to. Trayvon™ probably figured that an interuption of dad's sexcapade wasn't gonna end well for him, so he decided to try and lose Zimmerman's tale.

At some point during this this cat and mouse, Trayvon™ made the decision in his drug addled brain that it would be a good idea to beat the shit out of Zimmerman.

While beating the shit out of Zimmerman, Zimmerman pulled a gun and shot St. Skittles dead.

The end.

Oh yeah, and St. Skittles dad didn't even notice Trayvon™ was gone until the next day.

That about tells you all you really know about St. Skittles 'parents'.
You forgot
Posts: 348
bandwagonjumper is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbandwagonjumper is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbandwagonjumper is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbandwagonjumper is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbandwagonjumper is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbandwagonjumper is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbandwagonjumper is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbandwagonjumper is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbandwagonjumper is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbandwagonjumper is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbandwagonjumper is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:21 PM   #3955
LiveSteam LiveSteam is offline
All aboard the crazy train
 
LiveSteam's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: homeof43conferencetitles
Casino cash: $7511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski View Post


Here's what happened.

Trayvon™ was suspended from school, his mom could not deal with the uncontrolable psychopath any more, called up his 'father', told him to deal with it. His father takes him to his girlfriends apt at the gated community, retires to the bedroom, leaves the kid all alone.

the kid goes out--- nobody knows how long he was walking around the property, or what he was doing. We do know he went to a local quickie mart and bought some skittles. the time between that and the time he was shot dead shows that he had PLENTY OF TIME to get from the quickie mart back to dad's bitch's crib.

So Trayvon™ was taking the scenic route.

The kid was either going through yards, looking in windows, or he was checking cars for unlocked doors when Zimmerman spotted him. Zimmerman called the cops. He confronted Trayvon™ asked him what he was doing where he lived what his name was AS IS HIS RIGHT and Trayvon™ told him to **** off. Ok fine, so Zimmerman followed him figuring I'll wait and see which house he goes to and then knock on the door see if there is a parent or guardian he can talk to. Trayvon™ probably figured that an interuption of dad's sexcapade wasn't gonna end well for him, so he decided to try and lose Zimmerman's tale.

At some point during this this cat and mouse, Trayvon™ made the decision in his drug addled brain that it would be a good idea to beat the shit out of Zimmerman.

While beating the shit out of Zimmerman, Zimmerman pulled a gun and shot St. Skittles dead.

The end.

Oh yeah, and St. Skittles dad didn't even notice Trayvon™ was gone until the next day.

That about tells you all you really know about St. Skittles 'parents'.
& everyone lived happy ever after
Posts: 16,962
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:40 PM   #3956
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4°
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
& everyone lived happy ever after
Hopefully. The jury might still feel intimidated by Holders People™ and bring back a guilty plea on Zimmerman out of fear they are up next to have their head used for a basketball on the court.
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:52 PM   #3957
Pawnmower Pawnmower is offline
MVP
 
Pawnmower's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northern California
Casino cash: $19903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski View Post
Hopefully. The jury might still feel intimidated by Holders People™ and bring back a guilty plea on Zimmerman out of fear they are up next to have their head used for a basketball on the court.
I hope there is at least one person with the balls to hang the jury....I mean I would love it if he were outright acquitted of course.....But, **** this witch hunt prosecutor for disbanding the grand jury and going for murder. Shit would serve her right.
__________________
-------------------
(Your company name here)
Posts: 15,886
Pawnmower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pawnmower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pawnmower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pawnmower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pawnmower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pawnmower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pawnmower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pawnmower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pawnmower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pawnmower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pawnmower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:32 PM   #3958
LiveSteam LiveSteam is offline
All aboard the crazy train
 
LiveSteam's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: homeof43conferencetitles
Casino cash: $7511
Will U-People riot?
Posts: 16,962
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:44 AM   #3959
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $10091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
I hope there is at least one person with the balls to hang the jury....I mean I would love it if he were outright acquitted of course.....But, **** this witch hunt prosecutor for disbanding the grand jury and going for murder. Shit would serve her right.
We will see how the case plays out. Right now the question I continue to ask is, why do his statements seem to be all over the place? If he was innocent why stretch the truth? Second thing to ask is, does self defense apply if you are the aggressor? Fair food for thought... Zimmerman pursued trayvon in the dark, never announced who he was or his intentions, andwas carrying a gun. While carrying a gun, he claims that when trayvon and him were faceto face, he was reaching for his cell phone to call 911. couldn't that easily be mistaken for reaching for a gun? And it certainly doesn't help zimmerman any that he calls trayvon a ****ing punk on the 911 call. Did he handle the situation as calmly as he stated?

Again, I think the prosecution will have a tough time winning. But those are things I could see them using to build a case. Even if not provable in a court of law, there seems to be a lot of details that make it clear that zimmerman provoked a situation that absolutely never needed to happen. So while I feel sorry for the backlash, I really don't care if he is rung up on murder charges. If he didnt want to be given these charges perhaps he should have given an honest statement. It's much harder to feel sympathy for a guy who spends his life loathing rulebreakers when he is a repeated rulebreakers himself who continually act like rules don't apply to him.
Posts: 20,607
chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:59 AM   #3960
KChiefer KChiefer is offline
Fantastic Planeteer
 
KChiefer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Champaign, IL
Casino cash: $6821
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
We will see how the case plays out. Right now the question I continue to ask is, why do his statements seem to be all over the place? If he was innocent why stretch the truth? Second thing to ask is, does self defense apply if you are the aggressor? Fair food for thought... Zimmerman pursued trayvon in the dark, never announced who he was or his intentions, andwas carrying a gun. While carrying a gun, he claims that when trayvon and him were faceto face, he was reaching for his cell phone to call 911. couldn't that easily be mistaken for reaching for a gun? And it certainly doesn't help zimmerman any that he calls trayvon a ****ing punk on the 911 call. Did he handle the situation as calmly as he stated?

Again, I think the prosecution will have a tough time winning. But those are things I could see them using to build a case. Even if not provable in a court of law, there seems to be a lot of details that make it clear that zimmerman provoked a situation that absolutely never needed to happen. So while I feel sorry for the backlash, I really don't care if he is rung up on murder charges. If he didnt want to be given these charges perhaps he should have given an honest statement. It's much harder to feel sympathy for a guy who spends his life loathing rulebreakers when he is a repeated rulebreakers himself who continually act like rules don't apply to him.
Yeah. I haven't read all of his statements, but isn't there some combination of him saying T hopped out of the bushes and/or another saying they just met and he asked him "what are you doing here" and T replied "You're going to die!" yeah...seems legit...no way Z tried to detain his "suspect."
Posts: 4,943
KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:08 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.