Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 11:50 AM  
Bump Bump is offline
DMVP
 
Bump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Casino cash: $5000
Neighborhood watch captain shoots innocent black youth and doesn't even get arrested

http://news.yahoo.com/family-florida...044537742.html




ORLANDO, Florida (Reuters) - The family of a 17-year-old African-American boy shot to death last month in his gated Florida community by a white Neighborhood Watch captain wants to see the captain arrested, the family's lawyer said on Wednesday.

Trayvon Martin was shot dead after he took a break from watching NBA All-Star game television coverage to walk 10 minutes to a convenience store to buy snacks including Skittles candy requested by his 13-year-old brother, Chad, the family's lawyer Ben Crump said.

"He was a good kid," Crump said in an interview, adding that the family would issue a call for the Watch captain's arrest at a news conference on Thursday. "On his way home, a Neighborhood Watch loose cannon shot and killed him."

[Related: Fla. teen avoids deportation]

Trayvon, who lived in Miami with his mother, had been visiting his father and stepmother in a gated townhome community called The Retreat at Twin Lakes in Sanford, 20 miles north of Orlando.

As Trayvon returned to the townhome, Sanford police received a 911 call reporting a suspicious person.

Although names are blacked out on the police report, Crump and media reports at the time of the shooting identified the caller as George Zimmerman who is listed in the community's newsletter as the Neighborhood Watch captain.

Without waiting for police to arrive, Crump said, Zimmerman confronted Trayvon, who was on the sidewalk near his home. By the time police got there, Trayvon was dead of a single gunshot to the chest.

"What do the police find in his pocket? Skittles," Crump said. "A can of Arizona ice tea in his jacket pocket and Skittles in his front pocket for his brother Chad."

Zimmerman could not be reached for comment on Wednesday evening at a phone number listed for him on the community's newsletter.

Crump said the family was concerned that police might decide to consider the shooting as self defense, and that police have ignored the family's request for a copy of the original 911 call, which they think will shed light on the incidents.

"If the 911 protocol across the country held to form here, they told him not to get involved. He disobeyed that order," said Ryan Julison, a spokesman for the family.

"He (Zimmerman) didn't have to get out of his car," said Crump, who has prepared a public records lawsuit to file on Thursday if the family doesn't get the 911 tape. "If he never gets out of his car, there is no reason for self-defense. Trayvon only has skittles. He has the gun."

Since Trayvon, a high school junior who wanted to be a pilot, was black and Zimmerman is white, Crump said race is "the 600 pound elephant in the room."

"Why is this kid suspicious in the first place? I think a stereotype must have been placed on the kid," Crump said.

(Editing By Cynthia Johnston and Peter Bohan)

Last edited by Bump; 07-12-2013 at 11:19 PM..
Posts: 11,752
Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:18 AM   #6016
Fairplay Fairplay is offline
MVP
 
Fairplay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: state of mind
Casino cash: $6731
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatRaceCardGuy View Post
The worst thing about this is it gives more Zimmerman types
the go ahead to be irresponsible gun owners.
talk to the hand photo: talk to the hand uc8hxjpg.gif
Posts: 17,747
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:26 AM   #6017
dirk digler dirk digler is offline
Please squeeze
 
dirk digler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Clinton, MO
Casino cash: $6420
Quote:
Originally Posted by R8ers View Post
I can't put GZ in the same category as CA.. CA is guilty in my mind of killing her child and GZ is guilty of bad judgement that possibly put him in a situation to have to kill another person.
I don't disagree with that, but looking at Zimmerman's past history he is not a good guy so I wouldn't lose any sleep over it if something did happen to him, which is basically what I was trying to say.
Posts: 48,502
dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:32 AM   #6018
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
Supporter
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $6397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
People are stupid... this will not end well.

I wonder if racial tension will ever go away in this country? Obvious answer is HELL NO. But it'd be nice.
Not until we have a black president and a black attorney general, anyway...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,673
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:36 AM   #6019
ThatRaceCardGuy ThatRaceCardGuy is offline
I BRAUGHT THE BOOZE
 
ThatRaceCardGuy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: KU VILLE
Casino cash: $5650
I've kept my opinion to myself regarding this case until last night and this will be my final post about it. The anger over this verdict is systemic of a bigger problem. .racial profiling. Black people are angry because Zimmerman racially profiled a kid who was doing nothing wrong. Zimmerman had no reason or authority to stop Trayvon. Zimmerman racially profiled Trayvon, and decided he was a threat simply because of his race. Is zimmerman a racis..i have no clue , but for whatever reason that night he saw a black child as a threat. What followed after that was Zimmerman ignoring 911 operators who told him not to pursue the kid and he did anyway. What happened next no one knows: all we know is Zimmerman walked away and a child is dead. The anger is because many of us have had to deal with racial profiling in one way or another our entire lives. The anger and frustration stems from witnessing racial profiling and it's effects first hand. We see ourselves and family members in Trayvon's place; this could have easily have been myself or one of my friends or family memebrs that night. Then for people to call the kid a thug and say he deserved it only adds to the frustration. How many of you were angles at 17? The fact is the kid was applying for colleges..not to many "thugs" do that.*


This leads to elephant in the room: race and how it played a part in the case.Race is a defining factor. Our countries history is intertwined with race being a force of social and economic status. Not to long ago people were marching for civil rights. , alot has changed oobviously with the election of Obama, but unfortunately alot hasn't changed either. You cant expect a country who used race for the majority of its existence as a measuring stick of what defines a man, a human being, and the personal freedoms alloted to them , to change overnight. You add race into this case, the media stoking the fire and people on both sides not wanting or willing to see the other sides view because it doesn't align with their political talking points and things turn ugly quickly. There has been alot of miss information and people not understanding how important Floridas horrible stand your ground law lead to someone who at the least should have gotten manslaughter, walking away freely. Anger, frustration and disappointment are all valid feelings to have after the verdict. .but it's important to not end up with a polarized society. We need to focus on fixing laws like the one in Florida and not polarizing ourselves along racial lines.
__________________
2011 CHIEFSPLANT NOOB OF THE YEAR...OFFICIAL LIKE A MOTHER****ER, AND I DARE YOU TO SAY DIFFERENT
Posts: 2,716
ThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:39 AM   #6020
DaveNull DaveNull is offline
Veteran
 
DaveNull's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Villa Straylight
Casino cash: $5902
Glad that the verdict is finally out. Lets try to move along.

Training camp is right around the corner.
Posts: 1,240
DaveNull would the whole thing.DaveNull would the whole thing.DaveNull would the whole thing.DaveNull would the whole thing.DaveNull would the whole thing.DaveNull would the whole thing.DaveNull would the whole thing.DaveNull would the whole thing.DaveNull would the whole thing.DaveNull would the whole thing.DaveNull would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:46 AM   #6021
Baby Lee Baby Lee is online now
Cake Boss!!
 
Baby Lee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 456 Lick My Butthole Lane
Casino cash: $8262
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatRaceCardGuy View Post
Long post
I know it's not in vogue to go grammarian on posters, but yeesh, typos in nearly every line
__________________
SNL Standards and Practices - "you can't say 'midget,' It's just like saying the N-word.'

John Mulaney - "No it isn't, because you JUST SAID midget."
Posts: 41,956
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:49 AM   #6022
Easy 6 Easy 6 is offline
ask for it by name
 
Easy 6's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: the goldilocks zone
Casino cash: $11357
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatRaceCardGuy View Post
I've kept my opinion to myself regarding this case until last night and this will be my final post about it. The anger over this verdict is systemic of a bigger problem. .racial profiling. Black people are angry because Zimmerman racially profiled a kid who was doing nothing wrong. Zimmerman had no reason or authority to stop Trayvon. Zimmerman racially profiled Trayvon, and decided he was a threat simply because of his race. Is zimmerman a racis..i have no clue , but for whatever reason that night he saw a black child as a threat. What followed after that was Zimmerman ignoring 911 operators who told him not to pursue the kid and he did anyway. What happened next no one knows: all we know is Zimmerman walked away and a child is dead. The anger is because many of us have had to deal with racial profiling in one way or another our entire lives. The anger and frustration stems from witnessing racial profiling and it's effects first hand. We see ourselves and family members in Trayvon's place; this could have easily have been myself or one of my friends or family memebrs that night. Then for people to call the kid a thug and say he deserved it only adds to the frustration. How many of you were angles at 17? The fact is the kid was applying for colleges..not to many "thugs" do that.*


This leads to elephant in the room: race and how it played a part in the case.Race is a defining factor. Our countries history is intertwined with race being a force of social and economic status. Not to long ago people were marching for civil rights. , alot has changed oobviously with the election of Obama, but unfortunately alot hasn't changed either. You cant expect a country who used race for the majority of its existence as a measuring stick of what defines a man, a human being, and the personal freedoms alloted to them , to change overnight. You add race into this case, the media stoking the fire and people on both sides not wanting or willing to see the other sides view because it doesn't align with their political talking points and things turn ugly quickly. There has been alot of miss information and people not understanding how important Floridas horrible stand your ground law lead to someone who at the least should have gotten manslaughter, walking away freely. Anger, frustration and disappointment are all valid feelings to have after the verdict. .but it's important to not end up with a polarized society. We need to focus on fixing laws like the one in Florida and not polarizing ourselves along racial lines.
Its good to see that your more recent post have taken on a more reasonable tone, but i did have a few questions...

1- how do you know for a fact that Martin was racially profiled?
2- how do you know for a fact that Zimmerman wouldnt have approached an unfamiliar young white male?
3- does the fact that Martin had zero legal right to be on that property have any bearing at all on your opinion?
4- you say Zimmerman had no reason at all to approach him, do you not think Martin had anything to do with atleast some of the recent burglaries, given that he'd been caught with stolen jewelry and a pry bar?
5- if someone caught you on their private property, would you feel entitled to be angry when they ask you what you're doing there?
Posts: 28,241
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:52 AM   #6023
'Hamas' Jenkins 'Hamas' Jenkins is offline
Emptying the Trash
 
'Hamas' Jenkins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Casino cash: $8016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
When explaining how the majority of the main stream media is indeed liberal it is.



Taking my hard earned money before I even see my pay check and giving it to someone else is progressive? The welfare state does as much to make us serfs to a ruling class (the government) as any other program. So no, nothing about a government ran welfare system is progressive.



I need some context for that statement before I can properly respond. Does he mean the wealthy business owners only, or any person who gets up and goes to work everyday contributing to the economy and society in general? Specifics would be helpful.
#1) You are still conflating liberal in the contemporary political sense with liberal in the classical sense. They are two different things. The media is not liberal in either sense. It might be too liberal for you, but its treatment of central government and individual rights is not liberal, nor are the supposed political positions espoused by it. To say that the media is liberal is to say that their owning corporations are liberal. The media as a social monolith is entirely disinterested in a real political stance, it is concerned with viewership and advertising dollars and it achieves those through the pantomime of partisanship.

#2) Whether or not you agree with what it does to you, study after study has proven that a welfare state reduces poverty. If you are interested in reducing a "caste system" as you so claim the founding fathers were, such a system has gone farther to eliminate said system in a capitalist system than any other.


#3) Jay was referring to the right of suffrage being granted solely to landowners,
__________________
A great shot is when you pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try.
Posts: 57,912
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:52 AM   #6024
ThatRaceCardGuy ThatRaceCardGuy is offline
I BRAUGHT THE BOOZE
 
ThatRaceCardGuy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: KU VILLE
Casino cash: $5650
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free View Post
Its good to see that your more recent post have taken on a more reasonable tone, but i did have a few questions...

1- how do you know for a fact that Martin was racially profiled?
2- how do you know for a fact that Zimmerman wouldnt have approached an unfamiliar young white male?
3- does the fact that Martin had zero legal right to be on that property have any bearing at all on your opinion?
4- you say Zimmerman had no reason at all to approach him, do you not think Martin had anything to do with atleast some of the recent burglaries, given that he'd been caught with stolen jewelry and a pry bar?
5- if someone caught you on their private property, would you feel entitled to be angry when they ask you what you're doing there?

I don't understand your point. Trayvon was staying with a parent. From all acounts
including Zimmermans Trayvon was walking home minding his own business. Zimmerman saw a black kid and thought he was threat.
__________________
2011 CHIEFSPLANT NOOB OF THE YEAR...OFFICIAL LIKE A MOTHER****ER, AND I DARE YOU TO SAY DIFFERENT
Posts: 2,716
ThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:53 AM   #6025
Pawnmower Pawnmower is online now
MVP
 
Pawnmower's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northern California
Casino cash: $12155
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatRaceCardGuy View Post
I've kept my opinion to myself regarding this case until last night
bahahahahahahaa




****ing moron
__________________
-------------------
(Your company name here)
Posts: 14,770
Pawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:54 AM   #6026
ThatRaceCardGuy ThatRaceCardGuy is offline
I BRAUGHT THE BOOZE
 
ThatRaceCardGuy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: KU VILLE
Casino cash: $5650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I know it's not in vogue to go grammarian on posters, but yeesh, typos in nearly every line
It was typed out on my phone..auto correct is bitch.
__________________
2011 CHIEFSPLANT NOOB OF THE YEAR...OFFICIAL LIKE A MOTHER****ER, AND I DARE YOU TO SAY DIFFERENT
Posts: 2,716
ThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:54 AM   #6027
Easy 6 Easy 6 is offline
ask for it by name
 
Easy 6's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: the goldilocks zone
Casino cash: $11357
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatRaceCardGuy View Post
I don't understand your point. Trayvon was staying with a parent. From all acounts
including Zimmermans Trayvon was walking home minding his own business. Zimmerman saw a black kid and thought he was threat.
My understanding is that Martins dad did not live in the gated community where this took place, Martin used it as a short cut to the quickie mart.
Posts: 28,241
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:54 AM   #6028
ThatRaceCardGuy ThatRaceCardGuy is offline
I BRAUGHT THE BOOZE
 
ThatRaceCardGuy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: KU VILLE
Casino cash: $5650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
bahahahahahahaa




****ing moron
Says the idiot.
__________________
2011 CHIEFSPLANT NOOB OF THE YEAR...OFFICIAL LIKE A MOTHER****ER, AND I DARE YOU TO SAY DIFFERENT
Posts: 2,716
ThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:55 AM   #6029
ThatRaceCardGuy ThatRaceCardGuy is offline
I BRAUGHT THE BOOZE
 
ThatRaceCardGuy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: KU VILLE
Casino cash: $5650
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free View Post
My understanding is that Martins dad did not live in the gated community where this took place, Martin used it as a short cut to the quickie mart.


He racially profiled a kid who was walking. Zimmerman had no other reason to stop him other than his race.
__________________
2011 CHIEFSPLANT NOOB OF THE YEAR...OFFICIAL LIKE A MOTHER****ER, AND I DARE YOU TO SAY DIFFERENT
Posts: 2,716
ThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:01 AM   #6030
Mojo Jojo Mojo Jojo is offline
Veteran
 
Mojo Jojo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Johnson County
Casino cash: $5995
Need to vent now. Martin was not a young child...he was a minor by the law and I doubt he would have wanted to be referred to as a young child. This became a race issue because the media wanted to make it one. Props to Martin's parents for not playing the race card over and over...it was a tragic story regardless of race. And shut up about "stand your ground"...for people that covered this story you would think they would realize that GZ did NOT claim "stand your ground", so quit saying he did.

There. This rant is over.
Posts: 3,160
Mojo Jojo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mojo Jojo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mojo Jojo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mojo Jojo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mojo Jojo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mojo Jojo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mojo Jojo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mojo Jojo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mojo Jojo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mojo Jojo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mojo Jojo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.