Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2012, 07:25 AM  
El Jefe El Jefe is offline
Don't tread on me.
 
El Jefe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Where the peaches grow
Casino cash: $6925
KU vs OSU in the Final Four. Discuss.

I know there are a few other KU threads already, but I just figured we could talk about it here. Any other Buckeye fans here on the forum? If not that's ok.

My thoughts on the game:

I don't see us winning this game, we have a good team, but not a great team. If Buford played to his ability it might be a little bit of a different game, but he has been a major let down this year. We have a lot of talent, but we are really young, Sully, Craft, Thomas are all sophmores, Lenzelle, Q, Amir and Thompson are freshman. Another reason I don't see us winning is the fact that Sully has a hard time staying out of foul trouble, and KU has some very athletic bigs, if Sully gets into foul trouble we could be in trouble. We played you guys earlier this year and lost by 15 without Sully.

Your point guard will however be guarded by the best defensive point guard in College Basketball. Aaron Craft is a stud. Anyways, I hope it's a competitive game, and congratulations on beating Carolina, that was a fun game to watch.
Posts: 8,112
El Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:33 AM   #2
DaKCMan AP DaKCMan AP is offline
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity
 
DaKCMan AP's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Florida
Casino cash: $7688
Buford is your most talented player, IMO. If he would be assertive and take over games it would open things up for Sullinger and bring your team to its highest potential, IMO.

Rock Chalk.
__________________
Posts: 33,773
DaKCMan AP 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaKCMan AP 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaKCMan AP 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaKCMan AP 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaKCMan AP 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaKCMan AP 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaKCMan AP 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaKCMan AP 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaKCMan AP 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaKCMan AP 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaKCMan AP 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:34 AM   #3
Fritz88 Fritz88 is offline
Custom User Title
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Casino cash: $8436
I am extremely content with what KU has done this year.

Getting to the EE was more than what I had hoped for.

Beating Roy and UNC and getting to the final four is just way too much.

I am like

Posts: 12,631
Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:04 AM   #4
Mr_Tomahawk Mr_Tomahawk is offline
Prestige Worldwide
 
Mr_Tomahawk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Spring Hill, KS
Casino cash: $9508
I agree.

Of course I want to win it all, but I was hoping to make the S16 tops at the beginning of the season.

Beating UNC to get into the FF was great. If we get blown-out by OSU, I will be upset at the moment I am sure. However, I will get over it pretty quickly I feel as I am more than thrilled with a FF this season.

__________________
Adopt-A-Chief: Tyler Bray
Posts: 14,535
Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:10 AM   #5
HemiEd HemiEd is offline
Hummingbird watcher
 
HemiEd's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ozarks
Casino cash: $6044
The Jayhawks have no chance, your Buckeyes are just way too strong.


Rock Chalk!
Posts: 24,470
HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:33 AM   #6
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $13796
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP View Post
Buford is your most talented player, IMO. If he would be assertive and take over games it would open things up for Sullinger and bring your team to its highest potential, IMO.

Rock Chalk.
Eeee. Say what?

Buford sucks. The team is worse off when hes assertive because he gets sloppy. Very interesting matchup in that sullinger should be kept relatively at bay by Either withey or robibson but he will still get his. Deshaim Thomas might be a rough guy matchup wise but i think relaford can do it. Aaron craft is probably one of the better on the ball defenders in the game so i hink taylor will have to be in too of his game. Interesting he one guy osu cant defenders is withey.

Last edited by chiefzilla1501; 03-26-2012 at 08:42 AM..
Posts: 21,173
chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:12 AM   #7
Pants Pants is offline
Time Keeps On Slipping
 
Pants's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $5902
Craft is only a sophomore? Christ.
__________________
ZootedGranny:

"That's the reason my FFL team name is TrentGreenLeadBlock. When you see this mother****er coming around the corner on a block, put your children to bed and batten down the hatch on your girl's snatch, because the same power that destroys defenders can scar the minds of the youth and simultaneously impregnate any woman within sight, live or on television."
Posts: 23,948
Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:30 AM   #8
ohiobronco2 ohiobronco2 is offline
Veteran
 
ohiobronco2's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Upper Arlington, OH
Casino cash: $5225
I expect it to be a really good, competitive game. We lost to Kansas by 11 last time without Sullinger (on the road). We game up the last 5 points from the line as well, so it was a fairly competitive game, which was surpising to me because we only shot 38% vs Kansas who shot damn near 60%. Over 50% from 3. Free Throws were about even. Will be fun to see, I can see either team winning.
Posts: 1,064
ohiobronco2 is not part of the Right 53.ohiobronco2 is not part of the Right 53.ohiobronco2 is not part of the Right 53.ohiobronco2 is not part of the Right 53.ohiobronco2 is not part of the Right 53.ohiobronco2 is not part of the Right 53.ohiobronco2 is not part of the Right 53.ohiobronco2 is not part of the Right 53.ohiobronco2 is not part of the Right 53.ohiobronco2 is not part of the Right 53.ohiobronco2 is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:44 AM   #9
Dr. Facebook Fever Dr. Facebook Fever is offline
stax of wax
 
Dr. Facebook Fever's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2004
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcchiefsfanGoJC View Post
I don't see us winning this game, we have a good team, but not a great team.
Your reverse mojo will not intimidate us! OSU WILL CRUSH US LIKE A GRAPE!
__________________

courtesy of BoneKrusher

"Baseball? It's just a game. As simple as a ball and bat, yet as complex as the American spirit it symbolizes. It's a sport, a business and sometimes a religion."

Ernie Harwell
Posts: 34,877
Dr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:49 AM   #10
lcarus lcarus is online now
Everybody Lies.
 
lcarus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Casino cash: $14630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. noonanbeermefever View Post
Your reverse mojo will not intimidate us! OSU WILL CRUSH US LIKE A GRAPE!
I'd be SHOCKED if we are even within 10 in the last few minutes. Nope..we have no chance in this one I'm afraid. Already over.
Posts: 11,416
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:50 AM   #11
Dr. Facebook Fever Dr. Facebook Fever is offline
stax of wax
 
Dr. Facebook Fever's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2004
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I'd be SHOCKED if we are even within 10 in the last few minutes. Nope..we have no chance in this one I'm afraid. Already over.
I'm not even going to watch since I already know the outcome and it ain't gonna be pretty.
__________________

courtesy of BoneKrusher

"Baseball? It's just a game. As simple as a ball and bat, yet as complex as the American spirit it symbolizes. It's a sport, a business and sometimes a religion."

Ernie Harwell
Posts: 34,877
Dr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:49 AM   #12
El Jefe El Jefe is offline
Don't tread on me.
 
El Jefe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Where the peaches grow
Casino cash: $6925
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP View Post
Buford is your most talented player, IMO. If he would be assertive and take over games it would open things up for Sullinger and bring your team to its highest potential, IMO.

Rock Chalk.
I completely agree, but this year has been his worst year ever. He is the 4th ranked scorer in Ohio State History, and if you just started watching the Buckeyes you would never guess that. He has been nothing short of a waste of space this year. Lenzelle Smith Jr. and D. Thomas have been better scoring threats and that's sad, because Buford has a ton of talent.
__________________
Urban Meyer: We're going to rotate them right away. We don't redshirt here at Ohio State. We're changing that up. We're going to have the culture out here that there's no redshirting. If you don't play here, it's because you're not good enough. It's not because we're holding you back. We're going to recruit the kind of player where we want them on the field right now. That's the approach we took at Florida, and it's the approach we're going to take here.
Posts: 8,112
El Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:52 AM   #13
El Jefe El Jefe is offline
Don't tread on me.
 
El Jefe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Where the peaches grow
Casino cash: $6925
Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
The Jayhawks have no chance, your Buckeyes are just way too strong.


Rock Chalk!
Don't use your reverse mojo!! The Jayhawks will beat the buckeyes by 14 (srs).
__________________
Urban Meyer: We're going to rotate them right away. We don't redshirt here at Ohio State. We're changing that up. We're going to have the culture out here that there's no redshirting. If you don't play here, it's because you're not good enough. It's not because we're holding you back. We're going to recruit the kind of player where we want them on the field right now. That's the approach we took at Florida, and it's the approach we're going to take here.
Posts: 8,112
El Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:55 AM   #14
Dr. Facebook Fever Dr. Facebook Fever is offline
stax of wax
 
Dr. Facebook Fever's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2004
Casino cash: $5000
I'm already embarrassed by this game and it's 5 damn days away. Ugh.
__________________

courtesy of BoneKrusher

"Baseball? It's just a game. As simple as a ball and bat, yet as complex as the American spirit it symbolizes. It's a sport, a business and sometimes a religion."

Ernie Harwell
Posts: 34,877
Dr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Facebook Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:56 AM   #15
El Jefe El Jefe is offline
Don't tread on me.
 
El Jefe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Where the peaches grow
Casino cash: $6925
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Eeee. Say what?

Buford sucks. The team is worse off when hes assertive because he gets sloppy. Very interesting matchup in that sullinger should be kept relatively at bay by Either withey or robibson but he will still get his. Deshaim Thomas might be a rough guy matchup wise but i think relaford can do it. Aaron craft is probably one of the better on the ball defenders in the game so i hink taylor will have to be in too of his game. Interesting he one guy osu cant defenders is withey.
I agree 100% with DaKC, Buford has crazy talent, but something has messed his head up, he is not the player he was the last 3 years. If he would come back to that he would the best scoring threat on the team.

Watching the Syracuse game enraged me, Buford did nothing, but take up space. He should've been on the bench, I don't know whats going on with that kid. D.Thomas is an absolute nightmare matchup because he is a southpaw, that tear drop floater he shoots is dang near impossible to guard. I agree with you on Craft, he is the best defender in the country IMO.
__________________
Urban Meyer: We're going to rotate them right away. We don't redshirt here at Ohio State. We're changing that up. We're going to have the culture out here that there's no redshirting. If you don't play here, it's because you're not good enough. It's not because we're holding you back. We're going to recruit the kind of player where we want them on the field right now. That's the approach we took at Florida, and it's the approach we're going to take here.
Posts: 8,112
El Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:00 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.