Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Media Center

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2012, 10:25 PM  
lcarus lcarus is offline
Everybody Lies.
 
lcarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Casino cash: $14325
Ancient Aliens

I'm addicted to this show. I love it. I think most of their theories are complete speculation and BS, but just stuff about the mysteries of the ancient world are astonishing, regardless of the spin they put on it.

Are there any other shows, movies, or documentaries about the wonders of the ancient world?
Posts: 11,387
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 11:41 AM   #16
drunkie drunkie is offline
HHC
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Casino cash: $5002
i love the show. they bring up alot of interesting points. sometimes i fully will agree with there view on things but at other times they go so far into left field to try an make alien connection it gets crazy. even if i disagree with everything they say the history an locations they talk about are amazing an really do make you wonder. some of the things they was showing with da vinci just blew me away. they had the show on like all day long yesterday on h2
Posts: 245
drunkie has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:34 PM   #17
lcarus lcarus is offline
Everybody Lies.
 
lcarus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Casino cash: $14325
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
Here's a hypothetical for you. Not saying I believe this, just humor me.
Let's say you are the uuuuuugh, Antichrist.
You can come to this world in any form.
What would be the best way for you to form a one world government, and have the powers of the world willfully hand over theirs?

You come in the form of a the leader of a peaceful alien race far more advanced than ours, who tells them about all the other worlds who live in peace because the nations of those worlds are united on them. (while also dropping the hint that they could wipe us the **** out to keep us from destroying the planet if we don't do what they say.)
Boom! World domination.
I guess hypothetically, that would be a pretty good plan for the antichrist.
Posts: 11,387
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:36 PM   #18
lcarus lcarus is offline
Everybody Lies.
 
lcarus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Casino cash: $14325
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkie View Post
i love the show. they bring up alot of interesting points. sometimes i fully will agree with there view on things but at other times they go so far into left field to try an make alien connection it gets crazy. even if i disagree with everything they say the history an locations they talk about are amazing an really do make you wonder. some of the things they was showing with da vinci just blew me away. they had the show on like all day long yesterday on h2
Yeah I agree. I think the longer the show goes on, the more they reach for stuff. I can't wait for season 8, when they theorize that Michael Jordan is an alien. "What if he had an extraterrestrial device that helped guide a basketball into the basket???"
Posts: 11,387
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 01:02 PM   #19
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $13779
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
You could also say the stories in the bible are complete speculation and BS.
Come on I know you're not gullible enough to really believe that. We have millions and millions of bits of information on how they actually made the pyramids and all these other stone monuments. There's no alien life that has visited Earth and dropped off anything worthwhile recently, like the last 10,000 years.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 25,063
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 01:04 PM   #20
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $13779
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
You could also say the stories in the bible are complete speculation and BS.
Actually they are mostly stories that are handed down from other religious organizations and have been adapted to biblical use or in the rare case where they are original stories they are made to emphasize a point.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 25,063
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 01:06 PM   #21
lcarus lcarus is offline
Everybody Lies.
 
lcarus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Casino cash: $14325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Come on I know you're not gullible enough to really believe that. We have millions and millions of bits of information on how they actually made the pyramids and all these other stone monuments. There's no alien life that has visited Earth and dropped off anything worthwhile recently, like the last 10,000 years.
What about Easter Island?
Posts: 11,387
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #22
drunkie drunkie is offline
HHC
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Casino cash: $5002
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
What about Easter Island?
haha they really just got up an walked into those places.

should of asked him about puma punku as they love to bring that place up on the show haha. plus the name just sounds so cool
Posts: 245
drunkie has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 01:25 PM   #23
lcarus lcarus is offline
Everybody Lies.
 
lcarus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Casino cash: $14325
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkie View Post
haha they really just got up an walked into those places.

should of asked him about puma punku as they love to bring that place up on the show haha. plus the name just sounds so cool
Yeah. I'm not saying things were done by aliens or whatever. But there's so many amazing things in our ancient history that it really does make me wonder. If the ancient humans really did accomplish building all these structures and statues with nothing but mere manpower and ancient tools....I just find that hard to believe. But if so, that's an INCREDIBLE feat. Also with their knowledge of astronomy...
Posts: 11,387
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 01:50 PM   #24
keg in kc keg in kc is offline
oxymoron
 
keg in kc's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: OP/KC/Whatever
Casino cash: $9224
Conspiracy stuff is always entertaining. It's a fun show.
Posts: 51,851
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 04:09 PM   #25
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $14570
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
Here's a hypothetical for you. Not saying I believe this, just humor me.
Let's say you are the uuuuuugh, Antichrist.
You can come to this world in any form.
What would be the best way for you to form a one world government, and have the powers of the world willfully hand over theirs?

You come in the form of a the leader of a peaceful alien race far more advanced than ours, who tells them about all the other worlds who live in peace because the nations of those worlds are united on them. (while also dropping the hint that they could wipe us the **** out to keep us from destroying the planet if we don't do what they say.)
Boom! World domination.
....or for Lizards in Human skin.
Posts: 32,517
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 11:20 PM   #26
drunkie drunkie is offline
HHC
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Casino cash: $5002
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Yeah. I'm not saying things were done by aliens or whatever. But there's so many amazing things in our ancient history that it really does make me wonder. If the ancient humans really did accomplish building all these structures and statues with nothing but mere manpower and ancient tools....I just find that hard to believe. But if so, that's an INCREDIBLE feat. Also with their knowledge of astronomy...
i think if man did make the stuff clearly they knew some tricks or skills that we no longer know.
Posts: 245
drunkie has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 12:15 AM   #27
BigMeatballDave BigMeatballDave is online now
That's a cancerous meatball!
 
BigMeatballDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $16735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Come on I know you're not gullible enough to really believe that. We have millions and millions of bits of information on how they actually made the pyramids and all these other stone monuments. There's no alien life that has visited Earth and dropped off anything worthwhile recently, like the last 10,000 years.
Not sure if serious...
Posts: 52,473
BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 05:15 AM   #28
bowener bowener is offline
Pioli is gone, which is nice.
 
bowener's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Casino cash: $6254
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
Here's a hypothetical for you. Not saying I believe this, just humor me.
Let's say you are the uuuuuugh, Antichrist.
You can come to this world in any form.
What would be the best way for you to form a one world government, and have the powers of the world willfully hand over theirs?

You come in the form of a the leader of a peaceful alien race far more advanced than ours, who tells them about all the other worlds who live in peace because the nations of those worlds are united on them. (while also dropping the hint that they could wipe us the **** out to keep us from destroying the planet if we don't do what they say.)
Boom! World domination.
Best form for the antichrist would be jesus or to corrupt jesus alone in the desert with no witnesses.
__________________
Main Entry: bowe·ner
Pronunciation: \ˈbō-nər\
Function: noun
Date: circa 2007

Posts: 7,112
bowener wants to die in a aids tree fire.bowener wants to die in a aids tree fire.bowener wants to die in a aids tree fire.bowener wants to die in a aids tree fire.bowener wants to die in a aids tree fire.bowener wants to die in a aids tree fire.bowener wants to die in a aids tree fire.bowener wants to die in a aids tree fire.bowener wants to die in a aids tree fire.bowener wants to die in a aids tree fire.bowener wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:31 AM   #29
Okie_Apparition Okie_Apparition is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: floatin cobwebs n the sky
Casino cash: $5000
People centuries ago has to be stupid because the didn't use proper grammar or send their children to public daycare for 12 years
Posts: 7,008
Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:37 AM   #30
WhiteWhale WhiteWhale is offline
Veteran
 
WhiteWhale's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Doo-Dah
Casino cash: $9661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
You could also say the stories in the bible are complete speculation and BS.
The guys on the show do use the same logic as theists.

A bunch of negative arguments... "You can't prove it wasn't this... so obviously it was!"

Not very convincing, but it's a fun show to watch.
Posts: 4,647
WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:46 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.