Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2012, 01:26 PM  
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $16035
Mizzou Basketball 2012

The last thread reached nearly 7,000 posts in 2 and a half months creating issues for the server, so it's time for a new one.

MIZ



Last edited by Saul Good; 09-19-2012 at 05:10 PM..
Posts: 32,138
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:57 PM   #451
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $16035
Funny that she texted Mike that he "used" her but told the cops he "raped" her.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Colon is 0.7 WAR or 5M in value. He makes 500k. Getting pretty close, and since he's producing war each of the next 4 years of club control, he's fair value for Upton straight up. More than fair actually.
Posts: 32,138
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:59 PM   #452
JASONSAUTO JASONSAUTO is offline
Thigpen for HOF
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: mid missouri
Casino cash: $18390
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
The "I'm sorry" text? Yeah, dude was probably a little surprised that she backed that up by going down to the police station to talk about rape.

If he doesn't bolt right after she got him off, there's no story.
probably jizzed in her eye...
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 30,174
JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:00 PM   #453
JASONSAUTO JASONSAUTO is offline
Thigpen for HOF
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: mid missouri
Casino cash: $18390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Funny that she texted Mike that he "used" her but told the cops he "raped" her.
The two are synonymous, aren't they?
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 30,174
JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:05 PM   #454
DJ's left nut DJ's left nut is offline
Gonna take a break for awhile.
 
DJ's left nut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, Mo
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
probably jizzed in her eye...
Posted via Mobile Device
Do NOT do that without permission first.

You'll be amazed how personally they take it.
__________________
If you can't draw a crowd, draw dicks on the wall.

2013 Adopt-A-Chief: AJ Jenkins, WR #13
Posts: 19,563
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:06 PM   #455
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
We Ready
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $16035
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Do NOT do that without permission first.

You'll be amazed how personally they take it.
I don't think I want to meet the girl who gives the go ahead on dotting the eye.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Colon is 0.7 WAR or 5M in value. He makes 500k. Getting pretty close, and since he's producing war each of the next 4 years of club control, he's fair value for Upton straight up. More than fair actually.
Posts: 32,138
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:09 PM   #456
SPATCH SPATCH is offline
birth of spatch
 
SPATCH's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2008
Casino cash: $5797
TIL that I also committed rape in college.
Posts: 4,515
SPATCH would the whole thing.SPATCH would the whole thing.SPATCH would the whole thing.SPATCH would the whole thing.SPATCH would the whole thing.SPATCH would the whole thing.SPATCH would the whole thing.SPATCH would the whole thing.SPATCH would the whole thing.SPATCH would the whole thing.SPATCH would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:09 PM   #457
siberian khatru siberian khatru is offline
21st Century Schizoid Fan
 
siberian khatru's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: The Gates of Delirium
Casino cash: $19098
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
He probably didnt rape her, but it sounds like he was a douche about it
True.

So the university is now expelling students for being douchebags? That's what I don't get about this.

"Mr. Dixon, you were not a gentleman to the little lady, who merely wanted a platonic relationship (in her pajamas, in the dark, on her bed, kissing ...). We deem thee unworthy of being a True Son."

****. That. Shit.

Was that rule in force when I was in school there? If so, I know at least a dozen guys who fit that bill. And they graduated.
Posts: 45,822
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:17 PM   #458
O.city O.city is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
O.city's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Casino cash: $19333
Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
True.

So the university is now expelling students for being douchebags? That's what I don't get about this.

"Mr. Dixon, you were not a gentleman to the little lady, who merely wanted a platonic relationship (in her pajamas, in the dark, on her bed, kissing ...). We deem thee unworthy of being a True Son."

****. That. Shit.

Was that rule in force when I was in school there? If so, I know at least a dozen guys who fit that bill. And they graduated.
Did you go there for free? Did you sign something stating you would stay away from shit like this?


I'm not saying he should be suspended or should even miss games. But I do think these college athletes should be held to a higher standard than a refusal college student
Posts: 31,524
O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:24 PM   #459
duncan_idaho duncan_idaho is offline
M-I-Z-Z-O-U
 
duncan_idaho's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $12615
Man, this is just a sad situation.

Wish this hadn't come out, for her sake and for his. Nobody comes out of this a winner.

Pretty clear why the DA did not press charges, though. No way in hell that would ever warrant a conviction.

There are rumors she wasn't just sending him texts after the night in question, too...
__________________
"You gotta love livin', cause dying is a pain in the ass."
---- Sinatra
Posts: 8,686
duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.duncan_idaho has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:25 PM   #460
siberian khatru siberian khatru is offline
21st Century Schizoid Fan
 
siberian khatru's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: The Gates of Delirium
Casino cash: $19098
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Did you go there for free? Did you sign something stating you would stay away from shit like this?


I'm not saying he should be suspended or should even miss games. But I do think these college athletes should be held to a higher standard than a refusal college student
What did he do? What's the code he broke?

http://conduct.missouri.edu/?page_id=347

A. JURISDICTION OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI generally shall be limited to conduct which occurs on the University of Missouri premises or at University-sponsored or University-supervised functions. However, nothing restrains the administration of the University of Missouri from taking appropriate action, including, but not limited to, the imposition of sanctions under Section 200.020, against students for conduct on or off University premises in order to protect the physical safety of students, faculty, staff, and visitors.

B. CONDUCT for which students are subject to sanctions falls into the following categories:

4. Physical abuse or other conduct which threatens or endangers the health or safety of any person.

9. Disruptive or disorderly conduct or lewd, indecent, or obscene conduct or expression.

********

Does a booty call fall under No. 9?

Serious question: Do scholarship athletes abide by a different, more strict code than this one? I don't know.

In general, yes, I like to think athletes are held to a higher standard -- by their coaches and teams. That's why they get suspended from playing. I'm a little uncomfortable, though, with the university officially treating them differently, suspending them from classes or expelling them for conduct they would not punish the same if it were, say, me.

And do you just draw the line with high-profile athletes? What of students on academic scholarships? We're actually officially PUNISHING douchebaggery?
Posts: 45,822
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:30 PM   #461
siberian khatru siberian khatru is offline
21st Century Schizoid Fan
 
siberian khatru's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: The Gates of Delirium
Casino cash: $19098
Look, before I come off looking like a d-bag in this, too, know that I read the details to my 17-year-old son and gave my opinion of the woman's actions -- and then told him that if a girl says no, just stop right there. Stop. Don't assume that no means yes. Just take her word at face value.

And if she goes and tells her friends that you're a pussy because you didn't continue past the fake no, then you don't want to be with a girl who plays dangerous games like that anyway.

Don't be Mike Dixon.
Posts: 45,822
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:39 PM   #462
DeezNutz DeezNutz is offline
PermaBanned
 
DeezNutz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jouissance
Casino cash: $8710
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Did you go there for free? Did you sign something stating you would stay away from shit like this?


I'm not saying he should be suspended or should even miss games. But I do think these college athletes should be held to a higher standard than a refusal college student
What did he sign? What the hell are you talking about?

Haith suspending him shows that he's holding his athletes to a higher standard, and this incident, based on what we've read, warranted no suspension.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
If you met me in person and didn't know who I was you would never guess it was me.
Posts: 47,038
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:43 PM   #463
DJ's left nut DJ's left nut is offline
Gonna take a break for awhile.
 
DJ's left nut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, Mo
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Look, before I come off looking like a d-bag in this, too, know that I read the details to my 17-year-old son and gave my opinion of the woman's actions -- and then told him that if a girl says no, just stop right there. Stop. Don't assume that no means yes. Just take her word at face value.

And if she goes and tells her friends that you're a pussy because you didn't continue past the fake no, then you don't want to be with a girl who plays dangerous games like that anyway.

Don't be Mike Dixon.
That's probably the way to use this experience.

I know I'd have damn sure listened when I was 17 if I saw a guy like Dixon get beat up like this over something as simple as him not moving onto the next girl.

You do not !@#$ around with crazy strange. Undiscovered pussy needs to be on double-secret probation. The moment things turn sideways even a little bit, pull the ejection handle. At worst you take a cold shower and get back on the horse the next day.

That's a hell of a lot better than banging a bunny boiler and having your name in the paper or a dead cat in your mailbox.
__________________
If you can't draw a crowd, draw dicks on the wall.

2013 Adopt-A-Chief: AJ Jenkins, WR #13
Posts: 19,563
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:46 PM   #464
O.city O.city is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
O.city's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Casino cash: $19333
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
What did he sign? What the hell are you talking about?

Haith suspending him shows that he's holding his athletes to a higher standard, and this incident, based on what we've read, warranted no suspension.
I'm sure the athletes have some type of code of conduct agreement that is a little stricter than a general student.

I'd venture to say that he was held out until the investigation was completed but seeing what we know now, looks to be no charges or need to continue to be suspended
Posts: 31,524
O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:47 PM   #465
DeezNutz DeezNutz is offline
PermaBanned
 
DeezNutz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jouissance
Casino cash: $8710
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'm sure the athletes have some type of code of conduct agreement that is a little stricter than a general student.

I'd venture to say that he was held out until the investigation was completed but seeing what we know now, looks to be no charges or need to continue to be suspended
This isn't high school. I never had to sign a thing in college.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
If you met me in person and didn't know who I was you would never guess it was me.
Posts: 47,038
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:05 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.