Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2012, 12:26 PM  
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $186432
Mizzou Basketball 2012

The last thread reached nearly 7,000 posts in 2 and a half months creating issues for the server, so it's time for a new one.

MIZ



Last edited by Saul Good; 09-19-2012 at 04:10 PM..
Posts: 30,520
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:33 AM   #1186
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
The Bitch is back
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $80818
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy View Post
First place in the SEC, gotta love it!
Break out the SEC! shirts again to celebrate.
Posts: 12,545
Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:00 PM   #1187
BourbonMan BourbonMan is offline
The Dude
 
BourbonMan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: topeka
Casino cash: $25192
MUís Bowers out for at least two games with sprained knee

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2013/01/09...#storylink=cpy
__________________
FALSE START OFFENSE(EAGLES), EVERYBODY BUT THE CENTER!!!!!
Posts: 1,077
BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:18 PM   #1188
DJ's left nut DJ's left nut is offline
Gonna take a break for awhile.
 
DJ's left nut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, Mo
Casino cash: $52603
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpaint* View Post
It was negative. He will miss at least two games, probably more likely 3. Ole Miss on the road just became a bear. They are respectable and more than capable of beating us w/o LB. More so if Criswell isn't available.
We have quite a few tough road games on the schedule this year. I know the SEC is seen as a down conference, but I think a good conference season will require plenty of gutty road victories against the likes of Florida, Kentucky, Arkansas and Ol' Miss.
__________________
If you can't draw a crowd, draw dicks on the wall.

2013 Adopt-A-Chief: AJ Jenkins, WR #13
Posts: 19,563
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:27 PM   #1189
duncan_idaho duncan_idaho is online now
M-I-Z-Z-O-U
 
duncan_idaho's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $80962
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
We have quite a few tough road games on the schedule this year. I know the SEC is seen as a down conference, but I think a good conference season will require plenty of gutty road victories against the likes of Florida, Kentucky, Arkansas and Ol' Miss.
Ole Miss becomes a much tougher game if Missouri has to play small with Ross at the 4 (if Criswell is still out or limited).

They still SHOULD be able to win (and likely would still be favored). But it's much tougher that way (especially with Jankovic limited because of his acid reflux issue).
__________________
"You gotta love livin', cause dying is a pain in the ass."
---- Sinatra
Posts: 7,645
duncan_idaho 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.duncan_idaho 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.duncan_idaho 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.duncan_idaho 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.duncan_idaho 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.duncan_idaho 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.duncan_idaho 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.duncan_idaho 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.duncan_idaho 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.duncan_idaho 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.duncan_idaho 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:32 PM   #1190
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
Supporter
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $186432
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Ole Miss becomes a much tougher game if Missouri has to play small with Ross at the 4 (if Criswell is still out or limited).

They still SHOULD be able to win (and likely would still be favored). But it's much tougher that way (especially with Jankovic limited because of his acid reflux issue).
Criswell should be back by then, I would think.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,520
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:34 PM   #1191
warpaint* warpaint* is offline
Facts are stubborn things.
 
warpaint*'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Missourah!
Casino cash: $19752
UK is coming on. No surprise. They will be seen as a top team once again sooner than later.
Posts: 1,126
warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:35 PM   #1192
warpaint* warpaint* is offline
Facts are stubborn things.
 
warpaint*'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Missourah!
Casino cash: $19752
As for Arky, they I think are going to be like most of MA's Mizzou teams, very tough at home and not much on the road.
Posts: 1,126
warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:46 PM   #1193
duncan_idaho duncan_idaho is online now
M-I-Z-Z-O-U
 
duncan_idaho's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $80962
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpaint* View Post
As for Arky, they I think are going to be like most of MA's Mizzou teams, very tough at home and not much on the road.
If you pay attention to their fan boards, these seem to be their main concerns:

1) We don't rebound well
2) We give up a ton of wide-open layups and easy buckets
3) The Refs should screw us when we're on the road
4) We don't have any offense
5) If we aren't turning teams over and playing in transition, we have a really tough time scoring the basketball.

Familiar tunes for Missouri fans, eh?
__________________
"You gotta love livin', cause dying is a pain in the ass."
---- Sinatra
Posts: 7,645
duncan_idaho 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.duncan_idaho 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.duncan_idaho 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.duncan_idaho 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.duncan_idaho 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.duncan_idaho 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.duncan_idaho 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.duncan_idaho 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.duncan_idaho 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.duncan_idaho 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.duncan_idaho 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:57 PM   #1194
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
Supporter
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $186432
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
If you pay attention to their fan boards, these seem to be their main concerns:

1) We don't rebound well
2) We give up a ton of wide-open layups and easy buckets
3) The Refs should screw us when we're on the road
4) We don't have any offense
5) If we aren't turning teams over and playing in transition, we have a really tough time scoring the basketball.

Familiar tunes for Missouri fans, eh?
Under Anderson's system, the refs don't screw you on the road. They screw the other team when you're at home by not calling 50 reach-in fouls that are legit fouls.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,520
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:33 PM   #1195
DJ's left nut DJ's left nut is offline
Gonna take a break for awhile.
 
DJ's left nut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, Mo
Casino cash: $52603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Under Anderson's system, the refs don't screw you on the road. They screw the other team when you're at home by not calling 50 reach-in fouls that are legit fouls.
Truth.

Beakers are the same way. If they're not getting the breaks on the road, it's because the Refs are out to screw them. No, that's not the case, its just that you're not getting the blatant home-cooking you got in Lawrence.

Anderson's teams needed that as well. They hand-checked so much and so blatantly that if a ref had a quick whistle, we were in a ton of trouble.

Once we hit the road, those close calls evaporated and suddenly Pete was in the game threads bitching about how we were getting screwed. Nah, not really (though there is always at least a little home-cooking in college basketball), its just that things were a hell of a lot more evenly officiated than they were at Mizzou Arena.

Haith's squads aren't quite as prone to that and I think it's because of their size; they can body you up if you get past the first line, so they aren't as desperate with the reach-ins.
__________________
If you can't draw a crowd, draw dicks on the wall.

2013 Adopt-A-Chief: AJ Jenkins, WR #13
Posts: 19,563
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:55 PM   #1196
Spott Spott is offline
I ♥ Boobs
 
Spott's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Orange Park, FL
Casino cash: $45509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Break out the SEC! shirts again to celebrate.
Glad you're still so worried about Mizzou.
Posts: 9,999
Spott Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Spott Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Spott Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Spott Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Spott Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Spott Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Spott Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Spott Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Spott Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Spott Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Spott Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:16 PM   #1197
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $1242905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Break out the SEC! shirts again to celebrate.
Hate.....Venom
Posts: 30,619
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:16 PM   #1198
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
Supporter
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $186432
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Truth.

Beakers are the same way. If they're not getting the breaks on the road, it's because the Refs are out to screw them. No, that's not the case, its just that you're not getting the blatant home-cooking you got in Lawrence.

Anderson's teams needed that as well. They hand-checked so much and so blatantly that if a ref had a quick whistle, we were in a ton of trouble.

Once we hit the road, those close calls evaporated and suddenly Pete was in the game threads bitching about how we were getting screwed. Nah, not really (though there is always at least a little home-cooking in college basketball), its just that things were a hell of a lot more evenly officiated than they were at Mizzou Arena.

Haith's squads aren't quite as prone to that and I think it's because of their size; they can body you up if you get past the first line, so they aren't as desperate with the reach-ins.
Haith's squads don't rely on overplaying and gambling, either.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,520
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:50 PM   #1199
jjchieffan jjchieffan is offline
Veteran
 
jjchieffan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Highlandville, MO
Casino cash: $61919
Thought this prediction would be of interest to some of you. It's a game by game prediction of Mizzous conference schedule. It picks them to be sec regular season champs losing at Kentucky, Florida, & Arkansas and winning the rest.

Check out "SEC Hoops Prediction - Missouri" at http://missouri.rivals.com/content.a...6698&PT=4&PR=2.
__________________
Posts: 3,329
jjchieffan would the whole thing.jjchieffan would the whole thing.jjchieffan would the whole thing.jjchieffan would the whole thing.jjchieffan would the whole thing.jjchieffan would the whole thing.jjchieffan would the whole thing.jjchieffan would the whole thing.jjchieffan would the whole thing.jjchieffan would the whole thing.jjchieffan would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:53 PM   #1200
jjchieffan jjchieffan is offline
Veteran
 
jjchieffan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Highlandville, MO
Casino cash: $61919
I couldn't paste the story from my phone, just the link. Sorry
__________________
Posts: 3,329
jjchieffan would the whole thing.jjchieffan would the whole thing.jjchieffan would the whole thing.jjchieffan would the whole thing.jjchieffan would the whole thing.jjchieffan would the whole thing.jjchieffan would the whole thing.jjchieffan would the whole thing.jjchieffan would the whole thing.jjchieffan would the whole thing.jjchieffan would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.