Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Royal Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2012, 12:58 PM  
dirk digler dirk digler is offline
Please squeeze
 
dirk digler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Clinton, MO
Casino cash: $7000
****OFFICIAL 2012 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD****

Great sports weekend with the draft and now the NBA Playoffs starting today

First Round Matchups Today:

76ers vs Bulls
Knicks vs Heat
Magic vs Pacers
Mavs vs Thunder

Sunday:

Jazz vs Spurs
Celtics vs Hawks
Clippers vs Grizzlies
Nuggets vs Lakers

Last edited by dirk digler; 04-28-2012 at 01:06 PM..
Posts: 48,573
dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:56 PM   #4621
KC_Connection KC_Connection is offline
MVP
 
KC_Connection's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Casino cash: $5415
Heck, Vince Carter and Chris Bosh both did exactly the same thing to my Raptors that LeBron did (and were huge douches in doing it), but I don't hear any whining or see anybody still hating them over that. If players want to leave their original team to go somewhere better, they should have the right to do it.

Cavs fans need to move on.
Posts: 21,388
KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:58 PM   #4622
KC_Connection KC_Connection is offline
MVP
 
KC_Connection's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Casino cash: $5415
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
There is no way that you can even in the slightest suggest that this was just a typical "leave for greener pastures" scenario. This will go down in history as by far one of the most tasteless exits in free agency history.
Yeah, LeBron made some mistakes and was a classless idiot on the way out two years ago. Big deal. Cleveland isn't unique in this regard (well except for the fact that they are seemingly unable to move on from the guy).
Posts: 21,388
KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:01 PM   #4623
PunkinDrublic PunkinDrublic is offline
Reign in Bayside!
 
PunkinDrublic's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Dallas, Tx
Casino cash: $6037
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
So people hate him because he, like many other NBA superstars these days, was a prima donna that held his original team hostage and left them for a better team? Who cares? That's pro sports for you, get used to it.
It's not just Lebron it's a lot of the superstars in the NBA. I think most of today's superstar players are more interested in joining up and balling with their friends in a city they love than they are in being the foundation of a championship team.
__________________
Disappointing my parents since 1976
Posts: 5,792
PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PunkinDrublic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:02 PM   #4624
Setsuna Setsuna is offline
Ronin
 
Setsuna's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Gator Country
Casino cash: $5875
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
You should probably educate yourself on Cleveland sports history.

For the record, I don't just hate LeBron James. I actually think Dwight Howard is an even bigger douche bag. There's nothing he can do at this point that's going to change that opinion for me.
No I don't give a shit about Cleveland sports history. I'm not condoning what he did. But again for the last time....GET THE **** OVER IT. Stop bringing it up, because you sound retarded.
__________________
RESOLVE
Posts: 10,368
Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:04 PM   #4625
SNR SNR is online now
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $11021
I feel FAR more sorry for the fans of the Seattle Sonics than I do for the fans of the Cleveland Cavaliers.

And I like the Thunder. I think Westbrook is the most exciting player to watch in the game today. Just saying, though, that team was built in Seattle. OKC was given a gift from the basketball gods, one that they don't deserve. There isn't a single city that deserves such an incredible fortune bestowed on them like that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 56,117
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:05 PM   #4626
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is online now
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $8666
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Heck, Vince Carter and Chris Bosh both did exactly the same thing to my Raptors that LeBron did (and were huge douches in doing it), but I don't hear any whining or see anybody still hating them over that. If players want to leave their original team to go somewhere better, they should have the right to do it.

Cavs fans need to move on.
They didn't quit on their team the series before (well... ok, maybe Carter did). They didn't create a public spectacle of their free agency search (if I'm not mistaken, Bosh made it clear he was not coming back. Vince Carter was traded. The Raptors were at least able to move on right away). They did not create a 1-hour special to make an announcement that his teammates, front office, and fans heard for the very first time in the most public of arenas.
Again, can you point to a single free agency move that was handled more distastefully?

And ridiculous to suggest that a real fan of any sport should just "move on", especially one with the same history of Cleveland. They have every right to be forever pissed off.
Posts: 20,438
chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:08 PM   #4627
Chiefs Pantalones Chiefs Pantalones is offline
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!
 
Chiefs Pantalones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Arrowhead
Casino cash: $6682
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
I feel FAR more sorry for the fans of the Seattle Sonics than I do for the fans of the Cleveland Cavaliers.

And I like the Thunder. I think Westbrook is the most exciting player to watch in the game today. Just saying, though, that team was built in Seattle. OKC was given a gift from the basketball gods, one that they don't deserve. There isn't a single city that deserves such an incredible fortune bestowed on them like that.
Seattle will live on. They have the Seahawks, Starbucks, suicide and Nirvana.
__________________
Don't be fooled by my username, I'm white.
Posts: 24,472
Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:10 PM   #4628
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is online now
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $8666
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
I feel FAR more sorry for the fans of the Seattle Sonics than I do for the fans of the Cleveland Cavaliers.

And I like the Thunder. I think Westbrook is the most exciting player to watch in the game today. Just saying, though, that team was built in Seattle. OKC was given a gift from the basketball gods, one that they don't deserve. There isn't a single city that deserves such an incredible fortune bestowed on them like that.
You're forgetting that 15-20 years ago, Art Modell sold an incredibly popular football team to Baltimore. Cleveland, a great sports city desperate for a winner in anything, watched the Ravens a few years later win the Super Bowl. Now there's a good chance that they're going to watch LeBron James do the same thing to the city. And in the process, LeBron has been nothing but disrespectful.

There is no city in sports that has gone through more heartbreak the past 30 years than Cleveland. No city comes even close.

Cleveland fans have every right to forever be upset at LeBron James. A guy who grew up in the area and knows exactly what they have been through.
Posts: 20,438
chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:16 PM   #4629
SNR SNR is online now
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $11021
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
You're forgetting that 15-20 years ago, Art Modell sold an incredibly popular football team to Baltimore. Cleveland, a great sports city desperate for a winner in anything, watched the Ravens a few years later win the Super Bowl. Now there's a good chance that they're going to watch LeBron James do the same thing to the city. And in the process, LeBron has been nothing but disrespectful.

There is no city in sports that has gone through more heartbreak the past 30 years than Cleveland. No city comes even close.

Cleveland fans have every right to forever be upset at LeBron James. A guy who grew up in the area and knows exactly what they have been through.
But at least the Baltimore Ravens won the Super Bowl as the Baltimore Ravens. Not as the Cleveland Browns of Baltimore, MD.

The Thunder were pre-built and pre-stocked with gobs and gobs of talent. The heart of the team was already installed, and as the Thunder (very likely) win multiple championships, it will only be by the good grace of the rebuild job done in Seattle that they are the powerhouse they are.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 56,117
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:23 PM   #4630
KevB KevB is offline
Agree to Disagree
 
KevB's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: The State of Euphoria
Casino cash: $7491
Yet you've recently had an NBA team in the Finals and a baseball team with several years of success. I know the history of heart breaks, but you have had successful teams to root for.
__________________
Q: Did you know something was wrong right away?

HUARD: “Yeah, it was just kind of a funny feeling in my groin.”
Posts: 10,129
KevB would the whole thing.KevB would the whole thing.KevB would the whole thing.KevB would the whole thing.KevB would the whole thing.KevB would the whole thing.KevB would the whole thing.KevB would the whole thing.KevB would the whole thing.KevB would the whole thing.KevB would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:25 PM   #4631
KC_Connection KC_Connection is offline
MVP
 
KC_Connection's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Casino cash: $5415
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
They didn't quit on their team the series before (well... ok, maybe Carter did). They didn't create a public spectacle of their free agency search (if I'm not mistaken, Bosh made it clear he was not coming back. Vince Carter was traded. The Raptors were at least able to move on right away). They did not create a 1-hour special to make an announcement that his teammates, front office, and fans heard for the very first time in the most public of arenas.
Again, can you point to a single free agency move that was handled more distastefully?

And ridiculous to suggest that a real fan of any sport should just "move on", especially one with the same history of Cleveland. They have every right to be forever pissed off.
Carter quit on his team, Carter made a public spectacle of wanting out, Carter demanded a trade. No different than LeBron at all, really, except LeBron actually fulfilled his contract he signed with his original organization...Vince didn't.

Bosh also never made it clear he was not coming back, he led Colangelo, the Raptors, and Raptors fans on right until the very end. In fact, they stupidly never traded him for anything because they held out hope that he would stay.

So no, Cleveland is not unique at all here. There are other cities that are just as inept at sports, too (look at Toronto or even Kansas City...I'm a fan of the Chiefs, Jays, Leafs, and Raptors). Really, the only thing you can do in situations like this is move on. It's about time you and other Cleveland fans did.
Posts: 21,388
KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC_Connection Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:45 PM   #4632
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is online now
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $8666
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevB View Post
Yet you've recently had an NBA team in the Finals and a baseball team with several years of success. I know the history of heart breaks, but you have had successful teams to root for.
Cleveland has three sports. None of them have won a championship since 1964. 48 years. ZERO championships in three sports. Hell, as a Chiefs' fan, I get fired up that we have ONE sport with that kind of a drought.

Cleveland watched one owner ruthlessly take his team to Baltimore and win a Super Bowl in a different city 5 years later. They are now watching their superstar take a different team to an NBA championship. As a side note, their two aces, Cliff Lee and CC Sabathia won a World Series within a few years of leaving Cleveland.

In 2007, the Indians lost to the Red Sox in the ALCS after being up 3-1 (conspiracy theory that Paul Byrd was called out for HGH use right before his game 7 start). 1997 World Series, lose game 7 with a lead in the 9th. 1989 - Jordan drains a game-winning shot over Craig Ehlo to win a tie-break game. Red right 88 - With less than a minute to go in the AFC Championship game, the Browns just have to kick an easy field goal. Instead, they call Red right 88 and stupidly throw an INT in the end zone (the Raiders then won the next game, the Super Bowl). 1988 - Earnest Byner fumbles a game-tying TD in the late 4th quarter of the AFC Championship game. The Drive - AFC Championship game. Arguably John Elway's biggest comeback. Elway drives the ball 98 yards to win the game.
Posts: 20,438
chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:46 PM   #4633
Dylan Dylan is offline
The Lede
 
Dylan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Casino cash: $8270
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
No, I'm just an objective basketball observer who knows LeBron is the best player in the NBA. You'd almost have to be lying to yourself to not believe that at this point.
I agree. I think LeBron has answered his critics. He's been playing at the highest level though he could hardly stand at the end tonight.

Quite a few sports journalists think that Durant can be more aggressive with the use of weight training and bulking up. Not that their judgment calls and information on sports topics are always relevant and helpful.

However, I have noticed that Lebron and the Heat have so much more muscle mass than their opponents.
__________________
Posts: 25,493
Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:54 PM   #4634
okcchief okcchief is online now
MVP
 
okcchief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Casino cash: $6275
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevB View Post
Why doesn't he just put Thabo on LeBron from the jump? Rest Thabo when LeBron rests, otherwise he's on the floor. He gives LeBron as much trouble as I've ever seen anyone give him.
Good question. He puzzles me with lineups all the time. He's a good motivator, he's improved over the years, but he's been just awful this series. He should be getting pounded by the media right now.

He turned down a 3yr 11 million dollar contract. I'm hoping talks fall apart and someone offers him a fat contract to jet. A better coach with this team would be frightening.

It won't happen but it's a nice dream. He needs to learn from his mistakes and start being smarter with match ups.
Posts: 5,011
okcchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliokcchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliokcchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliokcchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliokcchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliokcchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliokcchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliokcchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliokcchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliokcchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliokcchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:57 PM   #4635
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is online now
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $8666
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Carter quit on his team, Carter made a public spectacle of wanting out, Carter demanded a trade. No different than LeBron at all, really, except LeBron actually fulfilled his contract he signed with his original organization...Vince didn't.

Bosh also never made it clear he was not coming back, he led Colangelo, the Raptors, and Raptors fans on right until the very end. In fact, they stupidly never traded him for anything because they held out hope that he would stay.

So no, Cleveland is not unique at all here. There are other cities that are just as inept at sports, too (look at Toronto or even Kansas City...I'm a fan of the Chiefs, Jays, Leafs, and Raptors). Really, the only thing you can do in situations like this is move on. It's about time you and other Cleveland fans did.
The only team with a longer drought is San Diego, pretty much a 2-sport city, and one with a mostly unenthusiastic fan base. And no offense, but Toronto is an expansion team. No team has the history of cursed finishes in the way Cleveland has the past 30 years. You just can't compare. And the worst part is, that in San Diego, you wake up the next morning and you live in San Diego. Cleveland has to bounce back from their losses with the realization that they live in... Cleveland.

I'll tell you this. I've lived in many cities. I've seen fans of many good teams act with a fraction of the energy that Cleveland acts for their really bad teams. It's a really good, passionate fan base that got screwed.

Hell, we're really passionate Chiefs fans and we despise a lot of players that left on far more favorable terms. It's kind of a ridiculous statement to suggest that a fan base is unjustified for being upset that a player leaves abruptly, let alone in the manner LeBron did and given his level of play.
Posts: 20,438
chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.chiefzilla1501 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:35 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.