Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2012, 09:03 PM  
Mr_Tomahawk Mr_Tomahawk is offline
Prestige Worldwide
 
Mr_Tomahawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Spring Hill, KS
Casino cash: $119722
Quinn QBotF

Hate on me!

http://www.bobgretz.com/chiefs-footb...a-starter.html

Watching the quarterbacks
Among the 3 quarterbacks on the roster, the guy who threw the ball best on Thursday was Brady Quinn. He appears to have solid mechanics in his drop and has smoothed out some rough edges that were visible in his motion going back to Notre Dame. Matt Cassel threw several nice passes, but he was high on his throws during much of the session. Ricky Stanzi was OK. @Iowa homers.

“I think they’re beginning to gain a command of the system and some of the checks that we have in place,” Crennel said. “They’re all doing well. Probably, Brady and Matt are a little ahead of Stanzi right now, but they’re all working at it. They’re a good group in that room, so we feel good about them.”
Posts: 14,109
Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:06 AM   #466
Chiefshrink Chiefshrink is offline
MVP
 
Chiefshrink's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: donkey land
Casino cash: $71521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
Bill Kenney's old number.
Posts: 11,974
Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:38 AM   #467
aturnis aturnis is offline
MVP
 
aturnis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Iowa
Casino cash: $94045
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
i agree you have to score points to win.
but just to refresh your memory here are Matt's stats from the Bills, Lions and Dolphins games last season:

Matt Cassel vs Bills 2011:
22/36 119 3.3 1 TD 1 INT

Matt Cassel vs The Detroit Lions 2011:
15/22 133 6.0 0 TD 3 INT

Matt Cassel vs Miami Dolphins 2011:
20/39 253 6.5 0 TD 0 INT



now, what were you saying about ortan not being an upgrade at QB?
Beings you challenged that Cassel couldn't do the same in a 3 game stretch, then went ahead and cherry picked your stats, I thought I'd do it right for ya...

Matt Cassel vs San Diego Chargers 2011:
17/24 176 7.33 2 TD 1 INT

Matt Cassel vs Minnesota Vikings 2011:
18/29 260 8.97 1 TD 0 INT

Matt Cassel vs Indianapolis Colts 2011:
21/29 257 8.86 4 TD 0 INT


That is a better 3 game stretch is it not?

56/82 693 8.45 7 TD 1 INT

A 68% completion percentage with 8.45 avg/att, over three games? Heh.

Admit it, you knew you were being dishonest when you posted. Admit it, underhanded and sneaky doesn't look good on ya...
Posts: 10,603
aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:47 AM   #468
aturnis aturnis is offline
MVP
 
aturnis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Iowa
Casino cash: $94045
Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
I'm trying to trade in this Ford Pinto to get a Mercedes. Not trade it to get a Geo Metro. Orton is another game manager and that's not what we need.
Even better... we've got a Camaro in the garage!

Posts: 10,603
aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:49 AM   #469
aturnis aturnis is offline
MVP
 
aturnis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Iowa
Casino cash: $94045
Hacksaw Jim Duggan approves:

Posts: 10,603
aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 01:04 AM   #470
aturnis aturnis is offline
MVP
 
aturnis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Iowa
Casino cash: $94045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Do you want Quinn or Stanzi to start ahead of Cassel?
Stanzi, Quinn is garbage.
Posts: 10,603
aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 01:06 AM   #471
aturnis aturnis is offline
MVP
 
aturnis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Iowa
Casino cash: $94045
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
A running game featuring Charles and Hillis may help the RZ game more than the backfield of Jones and Battle.

For some silly reason I think that would have an impact.

Orton still sucks in the RZ though, but I don't doubt at all he was better than Cassel. Not good enough, but better.

Cassel is an awful 3rd down QB... and that's just crippling to an offense.
Actually, Cassel was better than Orton on third down last year...
Posts: 10,603
aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 01:36 AM   #472
aturnis aturnis is offline
MVP
 
aturnis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Iowa
Casino cash: $94045
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
In the first 11 games, the defense often played well in the first half, but gave up a ton of points in the second half of games on a fairly consistent basis.

How many times in the first half of the season did the Chiefs get into the mid to late second quarter, or even the third quarter in one game, if I remember correctly, before they even achieved thier first first down.

The defense wore down in those games, and it showed.
Especially against the Bills, the Lions, and the Patriots.
Talk about dishonesty.

In the first three games of the year, two of which you mentioned and I've bolded above, the defense gave up 20, 20, and 17 points before halftime. In the first two games, against the Bills and the Lions, the team wasn't so much exhausted, but you could literally see that they had given up. In the third game, against the Chargers, they decided enough was enough and got their heads out of their asses and only allowed 3 pts. in the second half.

You don't recall the defense giving up 109 pts. in the first three games?

Not saying none of that had to do with the offense, b/c some of it, especially the DET game, did. However, I think our entire offense stunk, in every facet to start the season. Haley and Muir hadn't quite gotten the telephone game down yet...
Posts: 10,603
aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 01:50 AM   #473
Chief3188 Chief3188 is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Orleans
Casino cash: $1022905
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
i agree you have to score points to win.
but just to refresh your memory here are Matt's stats from the Bills, Lions and Dolphins games last season:

Matt Cassel vs Bills 2011:
22/36 119 3.3 1 TD 1 INT

Matt Cassel vs The Detroit Lions 2011:
15/22 133 6.0 0 TD 3 INT

Matt Cassel vs Miami Dolphins 2011:
20/39 253 6.5 0 TD 0 INT


now, what were you saying about ortan not being an upgrade at QB?
What's even more pathetic about those stats are his yardage totals in those games. We were getting our asses reamed in all 3 of those games so ole casshole should have been able to at least pass 200 yards in all of those games just from sheer ease of playing against prevent D's ala garbage time in those games.

I think anyone with 2 working eyes can see Orton was light years ahead of Cassel in the fact that he was actually a QB. Even funnier is that Orton is just an average QB but yet in 3 starts with a new team coming off an injury managed two 300 yard games (Something casserole has only done 3 times since coming to KC) and helped beat a playoff team with a winning record ( Does anyone really think we would have won the Green Bay game with Cassel? ).
Posts: 489
Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 01:56 AM   #474
Chief3188 Chief3188 is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Orleans
Casino cash: $1022905
Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post
Beings you challenged that Cassel couldn't do the same in a 3 game stretch, then went ahead and cherry picked your stats, I thought I'd do it right for ya...

Matt Cassel vs San Diego Chargers 2011:
17/24 176 7.33 2 TD 1 INT

Matt Cassel vs Minnesota Vikings 2011:
18/29 260 8.97 1 TD 0 INT

Matt Cassel vs Indianapolis Colts 2011:
21/29 257 8.86 4 TD 0 INT




That is a better 3 game stretch is it not?

56/82 693 8.45 7 TD 1 INT

A 68% completion percentage with 8.45 avg/att, over three games? Heh.

Admit it, you knew you were being dishonest when you posted. Admit it, underhanded and sneaky doesn't look good on ya...
You want some stats to chew on then try these on for size.

Only 3 times since Cassel came to KC has he had back to back games where he passed for 200 or more yards. Only 1 time did he make it a 3 game stretch throwing for 200 yards or more. Only 4 times in his KC career has he strung together consecutive games of completing 60% of his passes and out of those 4 times only 2 of those times consisted of more than 2 games back to back with that percentage. One being 3 games and the other for 5. He has had a whopping 3 games where he exceeded 300 yards passing as a Chief (In comparison Orton making his first 3 starts with a new team here coming off an injury had 2 300 yard games lol). He has had 18 games in KC where he completed less than 55% of his pass attempts and out of those 18 games 4 of those he had a completion percentage in the 40's and 2 games in the 30's. He has had 22 games as a Chief where he failed to even pass for 200 yards, 10 of those games he failed to even gain 150 yards passing and 6 of those games he couldn't even muster a full 100 yards. He has had 15 games where he averaged less than 6 yards per attempt as a Chief. Also as a Chief he has 22 games with a QB rating under 80 and since his arrival in KC he has had 19 games where his TD to INT ratio has been either even or more INT's than TD's.

Can we please stop trying to pretend Cassel has had consistent stretches of anything other than being below average?

Cassel has a had a full 16 games as a Chief where he failed to even pass for a 150 yards. There is no defense for this and it is pathetic to even attempt.
Posts: 489
Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:11 AM   #475
aturnis aturnis is offline
MVP
 
aturnis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Iowa
Casino cash: $94045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief3188 View Post
You want some stats to chew on then try these on for size.

Only 3 times since Cassel came to KC has he had back to back games where he passed for 200 or more yards. Only 1 time did he make it a 3 game stretch throwing for 200 yards or more. Only 4 times in his KC career has he strung together consecutive games of completing 60% of his passes and out of those 4 times only 2 of those times consisted of more than 2 games back to back with that percentage. One being 3 games and the other for 5. He has had a whopping 3 games where he exceeded 300 yards passing as a Chief (In comparison Orton making his first 3 starts with a new team here coming off an injury had 2 300 yard games lol). He has had 18 games in KC where he completed less than 55% of his pass attempts and out of those 18 games 4 of those he had a completion percentage in the 40's and 2 games in the 30's. He has had 22 games as a Chief where he failed to even pass for 200 yards, 10 of those games he failed to even gain 150 yards passing and 6 of those games he couldn't even muster a full 100 yards. He has had 15 games where he averaged less than 6 yards per attempt as a Chief. Also as a Chief he has 22 games with a QB rating under 80 and since his arrival in KC he has had 19 games where his TD to INT ratio has been either even or more INT's than TD's.

Can we please stop trying to pretend Cassel has had consistent stretches of anything other than being below average?

Cassel has a had a full 16 games as a Chief where he failed to even pass for a 150 yards. There is no defense for this and it is pathetic to even attempt.
Yeah, just as soon as you stop trying to pretend Orton is anything other than below average...

It's as if you think I'm defending Cassel as our starter. I'm not, I'm arguing with idiots on the internet about whether Orton is an upgrade of not. He's not. Cassel and Orton are essentially the same QB when throwing the ball under 30 yds. After that, Orton leaves Cassel in the dust. Of course, Cassel has a pretty big edge on redzone performance, so I call it a wash. Equal guys have different advantages.

I'll take Cassel for .5-1 more year, and try my luck with Stanzi or a 1st round QB next year thanks. **** Quinn, he couldn't lead a herd of lemmings over a cliff.

Last edited by aturnis; 05-28-2012 at 02:28 AM..
Posts: 10,603
aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:22 AM   #476
Chief3188 Chief3188 is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Orleans
Casino cash: $1022905
Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post
Yeah, just as soon as you stop trying to pretend Orton is anything other than below average...
Below average QB's don't do some of the things he has done. Orton was an average QB with the pluses and negatives that come with that title.

Keeping Orton would have been a much better stopgap solution than keeping Cassel and would foster a much better environment to bring along young players at all of our offensive positions.

I don't think anyone here viewed Orton as the answer, just someone we could plug in at QB until we get a guy we can groom in there. Cassel is not even good enough to serve this role.
Posts: 489
Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:32 AM   #477
aturnis aturnis is offline
MVP
 
aturnis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Iowa
Casino cash: $94045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief3188 View Post
Keeping Orton would have been a much better stopgap solution than keeping Cassel and would foster a much better environment to bring along young players at all of our offensive positions.

I don't think anyone here viewed Orton as the answer, just someone we could plug in at QB until we get a guy we can groom in there. Cassel is not even good enough to serve this role.
I disagree. Orton would get too many chances. We'd end up just like the Chiefs of the 90's. Replacing one stopgap QB with another in an endless cycle until the window closes. **** that.

We do have a QB on the roster to groom. Stanzi is, and has been the best QB on the roster. Only thing he lacks is experience. Give them time to groom him, he should be ready to go soon.

If not Stanzi, then and 1st round QB. In that case, I don't think there will be any grooming, unless we get ourselves into a situation where we seriously reach like the Dolphins did for Tannehill.
Posts: 10,603
aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 03:02 AM   #478
Chief3188 Chief3188 is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Orleans
Casino cash: $1022905
Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post
I disagree. Orton would get too many chances. We'd end up just like the Chiefs of the 90's. Replacing one stopgap QB with another in an endless cycle until the window closes. **** that.

We do have a QB on the roster to groom. Stanzi is, and has been the best QB on the roster. Only thing he lacks is experience. Give them time to groom him, he should be ready to go soon.

If not Stanzi, then and 1st round QB. In that case, I don't think there will be any grooming, unless we get ourselves into a situation where we seriously reach like the Dolphins did for Tannehill.
I am all about the new QB whether that be Stanzi or another draft pick as well but as I have said I don't see Cassel as even a viable stopgap QB. He is a hindrance and will hold everyone on the team back in some way or another. Orton could at least get the offense moving and give more players opportunities but instead we get another season of the king of the 3 and out.
Posts: 489
Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.Chief3188 is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:17 AM   #479
BoneKrusher BoneKrusher is offline
That's Right
 
BoneKrusher's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bluefield, Virginia
Casino cash: $1587736
good job 3188.
__________________


For Those About To Rock...I Salute You

Posts: 6,957
BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:21 AM   #480
BoneKrusher BoneKrusher is offline
That's Right
 
BoneKrusher's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bluefield, Virginia
Casino cash: $1587736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief3188 View Post
Orton could at least get the offense moving and give more players opportunities but instead we get another season of the king of the 3 and out.

i've been a KC Chief fan since 89, we've had some bad QB's throughout that period but i swear i dont think i ever recall as many three and outs as what Cassel has been able to post in three seasons.
__________________


For Those About To Rock...I Salute You

Posts: 6,957
BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.BoneKrusher wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.