Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2012, 08:08 PM  
Chiefs Pantalones Chiefs Pantalones is offline
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!
 
Chiefs Pantalones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Arrowhead
Casino cash: $108638
Jersey question...

So I was looking at customized elite Nike jerseys and for some reason on nflshop.com they won't let me do a 16 Len Dawson jersey I'm assuming because of obvious reasons. But kcchiefs.com will let me according to it being in my shopping cart and not getting any denying notifications. Why is that?
Posts: 23,964
Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:10 PM   #2
Chiefs Pantalones Chiefs Pantalones is offline
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!
 
Chiefs Pantalones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Arrowhead
Casino cash: $108638
And I apologize I'm sure this question has been asked and answered before but yeah.
__________________
Don't be fooled by my username, I'm white.
Posts: 23,964
Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:02 PM   #3
Okie_Apparition Okie_Apparition is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: floatin cobwebs n the sky
Casino cash: $1054772
Dawson preferred his Lemonade Kool-Aid be made with Arrowhead Water
Arrowhead Water 100% Mountain spring water
Posts: 7,013
Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:12 PM   #4
Chiefs Pantalones Chiefs Pantalones is offline
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!
 
Chiefs Pantalones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Arrowhead
Casino cash: $108638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okie_Apparition View Post
Dawson preferred his Lemonade Kool-Aid be made with Arrowhead Water
Arrowhead Water 100% Mountain spring water
Lol thanks I think...
__________________
Don't be fooled by my username, I'm white.
Posts: 23,964
Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.Chiefs Pantalones threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:24 AM   #5
Otis99 Otis99 is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $6032
I went through something similar when I tried to order a #49 Richardson a couple years ago when T-Rich was still a Jet. He was always one of my favorite Chiefs, and I wanted a new jersey, figured I'd treat myself to one of those expensive authentic ones with the letters stitched on.

Got the same error you did, and called the 1-800 number for customer service (believe I was on nflshop.com). The agent told me that they have a couple of rules, one of which is relevant to what you went through.

Rule #1 - You can't get the jersey of a former player if that player is under contract by another team. I guess I kind of understand this, but it still pisses me off.

Rule #2 - You can't get the jersey of a former player that retires from the team they played for.

In other words: Now that T-Rich has retired, I could get the Chiefs jersey I wanted. However, if I was a Jets fan and he was my favorite player for them, I could NOT have a #49 Jets jersey made.

The same logic applies to any player that retires as a Chief. You can only buy retired player jerseys on special occasions, when they are put up for sale as their own pre-made item. This is great if you're a fan of a more popular player like Len Dawson, but that #22 Rashaan Shehee jersey you've always wanted isn't going to happen.

These rules are apparently set by the NFLPA as part of their contract with the league. So basically, take it up with them.
Posts: 198
Otis99 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOtis99 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOtis99 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOtis99 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOtis99 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOtis99 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOtis99 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOtis99 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOtis99 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOtis99 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOtis99 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:45 AM   #6
dmahurin dmahurin is offline
Veteran
 
dmahurin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Casino cash: $2997911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
So I was looking at customized elite Nike jerseys and for some reason on nflshop.com they won't let me do a 16 Len Dawson jersey I'm assuming because of obvious reasons. But kcchiefs.com will let me according to it being in my shopping cart and not getting any denying notifications. Why is that?
Search http://www.aliexpress.com or a similar Chinese knock off site that sells authentic jerseys on the cheap.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Well there is no way they're taking a QB 1st, I'd be bet my left testicle on that.
Posts: 1,208
dmahurin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.dmahurin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.dmahurin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.dmahurin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.dmahurin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.dmahurin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.dmahurin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.dmahurin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.dmahurin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.dmahurin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.dmahurin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 12:43 PM   #7
The Poz The Poz is offline
Veteran
 
The Poz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Toronto
Casino cash: $53651
I just ordered a bunch for myself and friends from this site.

http://www.nbaatcheap.com/search/chiefs/
Posts: 1,822
The Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:16 PM   #8
gblowfish gblowfish is offline
Be Kind To Your Pets
 
gblowfish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Glorious Independence, MO
Casino cash: $3171344
I asked for an #89 Otis Taylor. No problem. And if anybody should be in the HOF, it should be Taylor. He put Dawson in the hall.
Posts: 25,254
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:40 PM   #9
Guru Guru is offline
Supporter
 
Guru's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Middle of the USA
Casino cash: $55114623
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmahurin View Post
Search http://www.aliexpress.com or a similar Chinese knock off site that sells authentic jerseys on the cheap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poz View Post
I just ordered a bunch for myself and friends from this site.

http://www.nbaatcheap.com/search/chiefs/
How is the quality of these places.

I see neither of them carry Delaney unfortunately.
Posts: 52,192
Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:13 PM   #10
Sweet Daddy Hate Sweet Daddy Hate is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: ABQNM
Casino cash: $1102221
To answer your question, "Jersey Shore" sucks monkey-balls and anyone who watches those scungilli-eating ****lesticks and thier fat, unattractive, skeez-bag girlfriends should in fact be shot.

Hope this helps.
Posts: 18,397
Sweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:55 PM   #11
dmahurin dmahurin is offline
Veteran
 
dmahurin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Casino cash: $2997911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru View Post
How is the quality of these places.

I see neither of them carry Delaney unfortunately.
I bought a Moustakas jersey from them and it's perfect. Only paid 30 bucks for it. It's just as good as an authentic jersey that would cost a lot more.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Well there is no way they're taking a QB 1st, I'd be bet my left testicle on that.
Posts: 1,208
dmahurin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.dmahurin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.dmahurin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.dmahurin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.dmahurin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.dmahurin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.dmahurin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.dmahurin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.dmahurin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.dmahurin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.dmahurin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:18 PM   #12
Guru Guru is offline
Supporter
 
Guru's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Middle of the USA
Casino cash: $55114623
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmahurin View Post
I bought a Moustakas jersey from them and it's perfect. Only paid 30 bucks for it. It's just as good as an authentic jersey that would cost a lot more.
what about after washes. I have heard the chinese jerseys have a tendency to fade badly. Also, which seller did you use?
Posts: 52,192
Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:35 PM   #13
IratePrimate IratePrimate is offline
Starter
 
IratePrimate's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2011
Casino cash: $10104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru View Post
what about after washes. I have heard the chinese jerseys have a tendency to fade badly. Also, which seller did you use?
I have 3 jerseys and no fade issues. Of course i don't wash the jersey after every use. Proabably after every third use or if of course when needed. I haven't noticed any fading of the jersey itself but i have noticed after a game my white under shirt had a slight pink to it.

I know the question wasn't directed to me but i wanted to add my two cents. I use yukijersey.com
Posts: 175
IratePrimate is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIratePrimate is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIratePrimate is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIratePrimate is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIratePrimate is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIratePrimate is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIratePrimate is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIratePrimate is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIratePrimate is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIratePrimate is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIratePrimate is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:57 PM   #14
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $117623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otis99 View Post
I went through something similar when I tried to order a #49 Richardson a couple years ago when T-Rich was still a Jet. He was always one of my favorite Chiefs, and I wanted a new jersey, figured I'd treat myself to one of those expensive authentic ones with the letters stitched on.

Got the same error you did, and called the 1-800 number for customer service (believe I was on nflshop.com). The agent told me that they have a couple of rules, one of which is relevant to what you went through.

Rule #1 - You can't get the jersey of a former player if that player is under contract by another team. I guess I kind of understand this, but it still pisses me off.

Rule #2 - You can't get the jersey of a former player that retires from the team they played for.

In other words: Now that T-Rich has retired, I could get the Chiefs jersey I wanted. However, if I was a Jets fan and he was my favorite player for them, I could NOT have a #49 Jets jersey made.
So a person couldn't get an Okoye jersey, or any player who's last team was the Chiefs? Montana 49ers jersey-yes Montana Chiefs - No?

Wonder if those ridiculous 1-day contracts players sign to retire with a certain team factors in.

On a side note, with those free jerseys the Chiefs are giving to season ticket holders, it says you can get whoever you want--former player, current, whoever.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
As long as Jesus Christ was the president of the US and approved of it Yes.
Posts: 15,210
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:31 PM   #15
Otis99 Otis99 is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $6032
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
On a side note, with those free jerseys the Chiefs are giving to season ticket holders, it says you can get whoever you want--former player, current, whoever.
Perhaps they changed the rules on that under the new NFLPA agreement last year. I thought it was unbelievably obtuse of them to prevent you from getting the jersey of a player that retired from your own team after they retired. I argued with the guy and his supervisor on the phone for a good ten minutes and while they were sympathetic to my predicament, there was nothing they could do - at the time.
Posts: 198
Otis99 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOtis99 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOtis99 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOtis99 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOtis99 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOtis99 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOtis99 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOtis99 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOtis99 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOtis99 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOtis99 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.