Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2012, 11:28 PM  
pr_capone pr_capone is online now
** *- -- -- *
 
pr_capone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aguadilla
Casino cash: $5682
A president should remain limited to two terms but...

... they should not be allowed to serve them consecutively.

Obama's administration removing federal immigration support from the state of Arizona only re-enforces my belief that a sitting president should not be allowed to run for the office during the following election. I honestly and truly believe that his actions are little more than for the purpose of securing the hispanic vote in this coming election.

I don't like Romney any more than I like Obama but if I have to choose between a giant douche who supports state's rights to secure their borders, and a turd sandwich more interested in politicking than defending the welfare of the citizens who elected him.... then giant douche it is.

Not allowing a sitting president to use his office as a campaigning tool would squash a bunch of this bullshit.
Posts: 18,358
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:26 AM   #46
RedNeckRaider RedNeckRaider is offline
Got highway?
 
RedNeckRaider's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Close to the big pond~
Casino cash: $5947
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Of course, I don't actually believe it. That you do indicates that you should be committed to a mental institution. Or that you should run for a leadership position with the RNC.
You are a dolt. I agree that the last free election talk is silly. The fact you think I am a right winger is too funny, and shows what a left wing nut case you are~
__________________
There are several ways to view the world we live in. I personally enjoy it with the wind in my face and the vibration of my bike beneath me~
Posts: 24,085
RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 06:22 AM   #47
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $5000
He's middle of the road. Like suzzer.
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 06:53 AM   #48
mlyonsd mlyonsd is offline
Supporter
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Spink, SD
Casino cash: $6292
If Hillary would have opposed Obama this year all she would have had to do is run one campaign ad that said "I told you so".
Posts: 25,063
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 06:59 AM   #49
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
If Hillary would have opposed Obama this year all she would have had to do is run one campaign ad that said "I told you so".
Yeah. It sure would have spiced this election year up if Hillary would have jumped in.
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:07 AM   #50
J Diddy J Diddy is offline
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $6362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iz Zat Chew View Post
I didn't say it was a legit concern, there are more people talking about it around the country than you might think. BUT, so you don't think I don't feel strongly about it, Obama wants to be a world leader, not just the U.S. leader. There is nothing he won't do to achieve his goal. It's all aobut him, and has zero to do with America or the people of America.
How exactly did you come to the conclusion that Obama wants to become a world leader not just the U.S. leader?
Posts: 29,469
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:20 AM   #51
ILChief ILChief is offline
MVP
 
ILChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2001
Casino cash: $6472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iz Zat Chew View Post
I didn't say it was a legit concern, there are more people talking about it around the country than you might think. BUT, so you don't think I don't feel strongly about it, Obama wants to be a world leader, not just the U.S. leader. There is nothing he won't do to achieve his goal. It's all aobut him, and has zero to do with America or the people of America.
Wants to be the leader of the world? Let me get this straight: the same guy that right wingers in 08 said was a total wuss that would let other countries walk all over us has now morphed into a stone cold iron fisted dictator hell bent on world domination?
Posts: 6,332
ILChief would the whole thing.ILChief would the whole thing.ILChief would the whole thing.ILChief would the whole thing.ILChief would the whole thing.ILChief would the whole thing.ILChief would the whole thing.ILChief would the whole thing.ILChief would the whole thing.ILChief would the whole thing.ILChief would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:20 AM   #52
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
How exactly did you come to the conclusion that Obama wants to become a world leader not just the U.S. leader?
I think he's just misunderstanding the apparent Obama goal of diminishing the US to make it one country among many, no better and no worse.
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:21 AM   #53
Brainiac Brainiac is offline
Veteran
 
Brainiac's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Lenexa, KS
Casino cash: $6010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iz Zat Chew View Post
Your blind trust of Obama is admirable. But, he is still going around congress at every opportunity. It's been said on other threads that if Obama is re-elected that may be the last free election we will ever have. Somehow I don't see that as a large stretch of the imagination.
I never find hyperbolic arguments like that to be convincing, and I think that is true of most of the moderates and uncommitted voters (i.e., the voters who actually decide the elections). All you do when you bring up an argument like that is deflect attention away from the real issues.
Posts: 4,287
Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:46 PM   #54
Iz Zat Chew Iz Zat Chew is offline
Guess I'm not who I think I am
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Planet Earth
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
I never find hyperbolic arguments like that to be convincing, and I think that is true of most of the moderates and uncommitted voters (i.e., the voters who actually decide the elections). All you do when you bring up an argument like that is deflect attention away from the real issues.
First of all, I wasn't the only person that feels that Obama has motives that none of us realize and by the time we would realize it there wouldn't be time to escape the event.

I don't believe that anyone is tryingn to convince you of anything, they are just putting their feelings up on a site because something in the make up of Obama tells us that he would stop at nothing to maintain the power he now has.

The real issues? He's circumvented the congress on more than one occasion, does that not seem to be a problem in your eyes? What about this administration being responsible for gun running? Does that not seem out of control? The fact the AG is in contempt of Congress for not releasing the information about the so called sting should be a hot ticket item for any American.

I don't trust Obama, I don't like Obama and if given the chance will not vote for Obama.
Posts: 1,164
Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:51 PM   #55
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $8281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iz Zat Chew View Post
First of all, I wasn't the only person that feels that Obama has motives that none of us realize and by the time we would realize it there wouldn't be time to escape the event.

I don't trust Obama, I don't like Obama and if given the chance will not vote for Obama.
KOOK
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
As long as Jesus Christ was the president of the US and approved of it Yes.
Posts: 18,280
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:03 PM   #56
Calcountry Calcountry is offline
Shoot the tube
 
Calcountry's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Where I am
Casino cash: $5120
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr_capone View Post
... they should not be allowed to serve them consecutively.

Obama's administration removing federal immigration support from the state of Arizona only re-enforces my belief that a sitting president should not be allowed to run for the office during the following election. I honestly and truly believe that his actions are little more than for the purpose of securing the hispanic vote in this coming election.

I don't like Romney any more than I like Obama but if I have to choose between a giant douche who supports state's rights to secure their borders, and a turd sandwich more interested in politicking than defending the welfare of the citizens who elected him.... then giant douche it is.

Not allowing a sitting president to use his office as a campaigning tool would squash a bunch of this bullshit.
Oh nonsense, Obama the merciful should, by the divine right of ascendency to his rightful throne, serve for life. Long live the king.
__________________
Amerika, Amerika, I shed my grace on Thee.
Posts: 26,824
Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.Calcountry would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:03 PM   #57
Iz Zat Chew Iz Zat Chew is offline
Guess I'm not who I think I am
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Planet Earth
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
KOOK
You are going to be one of the loony left that will be caught off guard.

Live your life wearing your tinfoil had.
Posts: 1,164
Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:06 PM   #58
J Diddy J Diddy is offline
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $6362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iz Zat Chew View Post
First of all, I wasn't the only person that feels that Obama has motives that none of us realize and by the time we would realize it there wouldn't be time to escape the event.

I don't believe that anyone is tryingn to convince you of anything, they are just putting their feelings up on a site because something in the make up of Obama tells us that he would stop at nothing to maintain the power he now has.

The real issues? He's circumvented the congress on more than one occasion, does that not seem to be a problem in your eyes? What about this administration being responsible for gun running? Does that not seem out of control? The fact the AG is in contempt of Congress for not releasing the information about the so called sting should be a hot ticket item for any American.

I don't trust Obama, I don't like Obama and if given the chance will not vote for Obama.
That is insane thinking. After that little speech, there is no way that your are not Tom Cash.

Every president has circumvented Congress.
Reagan-Iran-Contra
Bush sr.- Well maybe not every president
Clinton-He got a blow job in the office without calling Newt first.
Bush-Not enough space on the internet to list his congressional circumventions.

However, you go right on thinking the world is going to end. It makes a lot of sense to Chicken Little.
Posts: 29,469
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:10 PM   #59
Iz Zat Chew Iz Zat Chew is offline
Guess I'm not who I think I am
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Planet Earth
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
That is insane thinking. After that little speech, there is no way that your are not Tom Cash.

Every president has circumvented Congress.
Reagan-Iran-Contra
Bush sr.- Well maybe not every president
Clinton-He got a blow job in the office without calling Newt first.
Bush-Not enough space on the internet to list his congressional circumventions.

However, you go right on thinking the world is going to end. It makes a lot of sense to Chicken Little.
I don't know wtf you are talking about, but I've never seen anything you've posted that made much sense.

With all of the issues you posed, how many of them had a blind eye of the democrats as Obama has? Well, Clinton pretty much got a blind eye and was dirty.

I doubt that you have any proof of Bush circumventing contress. If you had some you'd have been posting them with all caps.
Posts: 1,164
Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Iz Zat Chew must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:10 PM   #60
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $8281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iz Zat Chew View Post
You are going to be one of the loony left that will be caught off guard.

Live your life wearing your tinfoil had.
One of your main complaints--that he circumvents Congress shows what an ignoramus you are. Not every action needs congressional approval. End of story. Learn and accept that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
As long as Jesus Christ was the president of the US and approved of it Yes.
Posts: 18,280
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.