Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2012, 09:56 PM  
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $5000
Creation Seminar 1 - Kent Hovind - Age of the Earth

Posts: 24,192
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:09 PM   #226
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Not sure if this has been posted but this is the same guy who started Dinosaur Adventure Land in Florida, which is dedicated to proving how dinosaurs lived with people and that the Bible has evidence of it everywhere. He is quite a riot!
Yes it is, and I agree with that.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,192
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:13 PM   #227
petegz28 petegz28 is offline
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $5430
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
I would agree that most are in it for the money and the good life, Robert Tilton anyone? I find that disgusting, but I don't see that from Hovind. As a matter of fact I would say most are in it for the money and power. Very few are walking the narrow path.
Well I guess this is the difference between us. You support a guy asking for money to go around "saving" people as if he was annointed by God himself. And unless you give into him you shall not be truly saved and shall never know God in your heart.

For me it's quite different. I don't need a Bible to be saved. I don't need some guy in a nice suit or fancy robes to tell me about the teachings of Jesus and what not to be saved. For me to believe in God or a Creator I need only step outside and look at all that surrounds us. From the dirt to the stars in the sky. From the most simple form of life to the most complex and mysterious objects in the farthest reaches of this universe. I need not pledge my faith and my money to a church or a religion. I need only open my eyes to what is. I share a spriitual energy with everything in the cosmos. I am part of it and it is part of me and together we are a part of God.

Sadly to say to some and maybe arrogantly to others, I feel I am more in touch with God than any of these Bible thumping fools screaming crap about being "saved". One does not need a Bible, Commandments, a "Savior" and surely not some guy asking for money to understand the message of God. One need just open their eyes and the message is crystal clear. Unfortunately I think most people fail to understand the simplicity of the complexity that is God and his "message".
__________________
"Finally, anyone who uses the terms, irregardless, a whole nother, or all of a sudden shall be sentenced to a work camp."

Stewie Griffin
Posts: 65,613
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:20 PM   #228
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Well I guess this is the difference between us. You support a guy asking for money to go around "saving" people as if he was annointed by God himself. And unless you give into him you shall not be truly saved and shall never know God in your heart.

For me it's quite different. I don't need a Bible to be saved. I don't need some guy in a nice suit of fancy robes to tell me about the teachings of Jesus and what not to be saved. For me to believe in God or a Creator I need only step outside and look at all that surrounds us. From the dirt to the stars in the sky. From the most simple form of life to the most complex and mysterious objects in the farthest reaches of this universe. I need not pledge my faith and my money to a church or a religion. I need only open my eyes to what is. I share a spriitual energy with everything in the cosmos. I am part of it and it is part of me and together we are a part of God.

Sadly to say to some and maybe arrogantly to others, I feel I am more in touch with God than any of these Bible thumping fools screaming crap about being "saved". One does not need a Bible, Commandments, a "Savior" and surely not some guy asking for money to understand the message of God. One need just open their eyes and the message is crystal clear. Unfortunately I think most people fail to understand the simplicity of the complexity that is God and his "message".
I don't believe he has EVER stated that if you don't give money to him you can't be saved. If you believe in the cause then feel free to donate. I don't need most of what you stated either save for the word of GOD for myself. I haven't sent Mr. Hovind a dime ftr, but would if i thought he needed it.

Why is it so hard to believe that GOD would annoint certain people to be at the forefront? He wouldn't just leave us hanging without guidance. I've seen so many state that no one has the truth, but that wouldn't make any sense. I choose to pick my battles and I believe Kent Hovind was sent to tell the truth and so that GOD would have a record to show you at your judgement so there won't by any excuse.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,192
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:34 PM   #229
mr. tegu mr. tegu is offline
Hopeful for playoffs
 
mr. tegu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Casino cash: $5200
Avoid like the plague a clergyman who is also a businessman. - Saint Jerome
Posts: 8,949
mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:34 PM   #230
petegz28 petegz28 is offline
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $5430
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
I don't believe he has EVER stated that if you don't give money to him you can't be saved. If you believe in the cause then feel free to donate. I don't need most of what you stated either save for the word of GOD for myself. I haven't sent Mr. Hovind a dime ftr, but would if i thought he needed it.

Why is it so hard to believe that GOD would annoint certain people to be at the forefront? He wouldn't just leave us hanging without guidance. I've seen so many state that no one has the truth, but that wouldn't make any sense. I choose to pick my battles and I believe Kent Hovind was sent to tell the truth and so that GOD would have a record to show you at your judgement so there won't by any excuse.
Why does God allow disease, death of innocents, abuse, etc? Why are some people condemned to live in hellish parts of this planet? I don't believe anyone in particular is annointed by God, ever! God annointed us all, not select individuals. We are all children of God, yes? Are you saying God plays favorites? God does not need people like Hovind to tell me anything in order for me to be judged by some record, which I firmly believe is BS anyway. No one does know the truth. Thus it being called faith. If you did any research you would see there was nothing Jesus doid, from being born of a virgin to walking on water, turning water into wine, etc., that several Pagan Gods before him didn't already do. I am not asking you to share my beliefs. I am asking you to open your eyes a little and understand the history of the religion you choose to be a part of.

However, what truth we do know many choose to ignore and substitute faith in it's place. How does Hovind know "the truth"? Where did he get this information? Please do not say the Bible because we both know that is a bunk argument.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe we weren't really meant to know the truth? I can sit here and point out facts, proven facts that we are in a symbiotic relationship with this entire universe. Maybe instead of claiming who knows the truth based on nothing but manipulated words in a book we need to look at what is as opposed to what we think is? Does that not even raise an eyebrow on your end?
__________________
"Finally, anyone who uses the terms, irregardless, a whole nother, or all of a sudden shall be sentenced to a work camp."

Stewie Griffin
Posts: 65,613
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:35 PM   #231
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Avoid like the plague a clergyman who is also a businessman. - Saint Jerome
Saint Jerome appointed a saint by the pope.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,192
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:41 PM   #232
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Why does God allow disease, death of innocents, abuse, etc? Why are some people condemned to live in hellish parts of this planet? I don't believe anyone in particular is annointed by God, ever! God annointed us all, not select individuals. We are all children of God, yes? Are you saying God plays favorites? God does not need people like Hovind to tell me anything in order for me to be judged by some record, which I firmly believe is BS anyway. No one does know the truth. Thus it being called faith. If you did any research you would see there was nothing Jesus doid, from being born of a virgin to walking on water, turning water into wine, etc., that several Pagan Gods before him didn't already do. I am not asking you to share my beliefs. I am asking you to open your eyes a little and understand the history of the religion you choose to be a part of.

However, what truth we do know many choose to ignore and substitute faith in it's place. How does Hovind know "the truth"? Where did he get this information? Please do not say the Bible because we both know that is a bunk argument.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe we weren't really meant to know the truth? I can sit here and point out facts, proven facts that we are in a symbiotic relationship with this entire universe. Maybe instead of claiming who knows the truth based on nothing but manipulated words in a book we need to look at what is as opposed to what we think is? Does that not even raise an eyebrow on your end?
GOD does play favorites, those that give their lives to him. We can all have the truth if we choose to listen, Problem is most of us(me included) are not great listeners. My main prayer to the Lord is to not let me be deceived, that's all I ask.

What we think is not important, too much of our lives is based on what we feel and what we think. GOD is no respecter of persons. GOD speaks to all of us and most are not interested. Those that are most blessed are the ones that are chastised, if your life is without strife that would be the time to believe he has given up on you. I do not claim to know everything nor to be perfect but I do my best to listen to that still small voice.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,192
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #233
petegz28 petegz28 is offline
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $5430
KC, the guy is in prison. I mean, WTF? He is no different than Jim Baker or any of these other crooks. You know thism guy. I know you are smarter than this. Believe in God, believe in Jesus. Live your life as you think they would want but please, for the love of God, no pun intended, dump this guy and your defense of him.
__________________
"Finally, anyone who uses the terms, irregardless, a whole nother, or all of a sudden shall be sentenced to a work camp."

Stewie Griffin
Posts: 65,613
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:45 PM   #234
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
KC, the guy is in prison. I mean, WTF? He is no different than Jim Baker or any of these other crooks. You know thism guy. I know you are smarter than this. Believe in God, believe in Jesus. Live your life as you think they would want but please, for the love of God, no pun intended, dump this guy and your defense of him.
He was put here to serve a purpose, you do realize most of the prophets were jailed, tortured and martyred? I'm not saying he is perfect and I don't understand why people think that Christians should be. We're all sinners and those that realize it are the ones that will make it.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,192
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:49 PM   #235
petegz28 petegz28 is offline
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $5430
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
GOD does play favorites, those that give their lives to him. We can all have the truth if we choose to listen, Problem is most of us(me included) are not great listeners. My main prayer to the Lord is to not let me be deceived, that's all I ask.

What we think is not important, too much of our lives is based on what we feel and what we think. GOD is no respecter of persons. GOD speaks to all of us and most are not interested. Those that are most blessed are the ones that are chastised, if your life is without strife that would be the time to believe he has given up on you. I do not claim to know everything nor to be perfect but I do my best to listen to that still small voice.
I would argue that God does not play favorites and to believe so is, imo, against God's intended message. It's not about strife. Everyone experiecnes strife in their life at some point. And your prayer tends to lend itself to my point I made earlier. You do not need to pray that you are not "deceived". Deceived by what? I don't get it. Here is just my opinion based on what you have said in the last several posts. You need to quit searching for that you will never find in this life and accept what is right in front of you. I think you are looking for the right things in the wrong places.
__________________
"Finally, anyone who uses the terms, irregardless, a whole nother, or all of a sudden shall be sentenced to a work camp."

Stewie Griffin
Posts: 65,613
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:52 PM   #236
mr. tegu mr. tegu is offline
Hopeful for playoffs
 
mr. tegu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Casino cash: $5200
Just to make the whole evolution thing clear, you cannot PROVE the evolution that Hovind or others demand. There are two types of evolution: micro and macro evolution. Micro evolution are changes that happen at the species level and can occur from one generation to another and can be something as simple as a change in the frequency of gene expression. These are observable characteristics. Macro evolution happens from the same forces that make up micro evolution, but it transcends species and cannot simply be "observed." Basically, small changes over a long period of time, lead to large changes in the species.

This evolution can't be observed and is the target of those who choose not to accept the facts (genetic drift, natural selection, etc.) that make up evolution.

The closest thing that has been observed occured with moths that began rapidly producing darker colored offspring because of polution so that they could blend into the darkened trees.Once the environment began reverting back to lightly colored trees the moths began reverting back to their normal light color. If the trees changed naturally or the environment did not heal, the light colored genes for moths would have been removed from the population due to predation since they are easily seen. Similar things can be seen when domesticated animals such as pigs escape and revert to a more natural and feral look. In just a few generations all the breeding that occurred to remove their tusks, aggressiveness and fur is completely gone.
Posts: 8,949
mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:54 PM   #237
petegz28 petegz28 is offline
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $5430
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
He was put here to serve a purpose, you do realize most of the prophets were jailed, tortured and martyred? I'm not saying he is perfect and I don't understand why people think that Christians should be. We're all sinners and those that realize it are the ones that will make it.
It's not about being perfect. It just looks, really, really bad when you claim to be spreading the word of God as you break the law at the same time. This guy was not jailed for heresy so let's not put him on the pedastal of biblical prophets. The purpose he was put here for is no different than yours or mine yet it is completely different. Though it was not to be a prophet, that's for damn sure. I think if God wanted someone to spread his word he would have picked one who was a little more reliable than a tax evader. Agaim I think you are looking for the right things in all the wrong places.
__________________
"Finally, anyone who uses the terms, irregardless, a whole nother, or all of a sudden shall be sentenced to a work camp."

Stewie Griffin
Posts: 65,613
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:54 PM   #238
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
I would argue that God does not play favorites and to believe so is, imo, against God's intended message. It's not about strife. Everyone experiecnes strife in their life at some point. And your prayer tends to lend itself to my point I made earlier. You do not need to pray that you are not "deceived". Deceived by what? I don't get it. Here is just my opinion based on what you have said in the last several posts. You need to quit searching for that you will never find in this life and accept what is right in front of you. I think you are looking for the right things in the wrong places.
I appreciate the advice but I'm moved by what's in my heart and will fight for it. You don't understand as strife should be a large part of life, Sure didn't seem like My savior was the living the life of luxury. Jesus was tortured to death, and quite frankly I deserve nothing less.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,192
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:57 PM   #239
Fish Fish is offline
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $5515
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
I appreciate the advice but I'm moved by what's in my heart and will fight for it. You don't understand as strife should be a large part of life, Sure didn't seem like My savior was the living the life of luxury. Jesus was tortured to death, and quite frankly I deserve nothing less.
You deserve to be tortured to death? You believe that?
__________________
Posts: 25,653
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:57 PM   #240
mr. tegu mr. tegu is offline
Hopeful for playoffs
 
mr. tegu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Casino cash: $5200
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
Yes it is, and I agree with that.
I suppose you have evidence for dinosaurs living with man? hint: "Leviathon" and "Behemoth" don't count.
Posts: 8,949
mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.