Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2012, 06:24 PM  
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $8135
VARSITY
Why people laugh at Creationists

Taking a lead from Killer Clown I thought I'd create a alternative thread to post some videos I like...

[EDIT New video here]

So on with the show:

Here's the Kent Hovind Theory:



"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions simply because they have been handed down for many generations.
But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."

Last edited by Dave Lane; 01-08-2013 at 09:56 AM..
Posts: 24,383
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:51 PM   #2356
LiL stumppy LiL stumppy is offline
62-21
 
LiL stumppy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Springfield, Mo
Casino cash: $5646
"To suppose that the eye... could have been formed by [evolution], seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree." - Charles Dawrin.

"Darwin made a mistake sufficiently serious to undermine his theory. One organism may indeed be fitter , this of course, is not, something which helps create the organism." Tom Bethell on natural selection.

The basic questions of evolution, that make up evolution have still been un-answered. I found some more informative stuff on my pursuit to learn more about evolution. I found some other intriguing "discovery's."

Evolution is a fact, as been told to me numerous times, yet I have not found nor heard true evidence and fact showing it existed.
__________________
I'm just cakn partna
Posts: 3,946
LiL stumppy is not part of the Right 53.LiL stumppy is not part of the Right 53.LiL stumppy is not part of the Right 53.LiL stumppy is not part of the Right 53.LiL stumppy is not part of the Right 53.LiL stumppy is not part of the Right 53.LiL stumppy is not part of the Right 53.LiL stumppy is not part of the Right 53.LiL stumppy is not part of the Right 53.LiL stumppy is not part of the Right 53.LiL stumppy is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:56 PM   #2357
Fish Fish is offline
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $6865
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL stumppy View Post
"To suppose that the eye... could have been formed by [evolution], seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree." - Charles Dawrin.
That quote needs a bit of context. Because the meaning of that quote is dependent on the rest of the paragraph from which it was taken, which you conveniently omitted. Darwin was questioning himself with that quote, which he often did, and provided the counter argument to his own question later in the paragraph. You have to understand that scientists often question themselves, and each other. Doing so is not an indication of doubt or uncertainty. It's a method of ensuring accuracy and factual results, by considering all possibilities.

Quote:
"To suppose that the eye, with all its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest possible degree. Yet reason tells me, that if numerous gradations from a perfect and complex eye to one very imperfect and simple, each grade being useful to its possessor, can be shown to exist; if further, the eye does vary ever so slightly, and the variations be inherited, which is certainly the case; and if any variation or modification in the organ be ever useful to an animal under changing conditions of life, then the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, can hardly be considered real. How a nerve comes to be sensitive to light, hardly concerns us more than how life itself first originated; but I may remark that several facts make me suspect that any sensitive nerve may be rendered sensitive to light, and likewise to those coarser vibrations of the air which produce sound.

In looking for the gradations by which an organ in any species has been perfected, we ought to look exclusively to its lineal ancestors; but this is scarcely ever possible, and we are forced in each case to look to species of the same group, that is to the collateral descendants from the same original parent-form, in order to see what gradations are possible, and for the chance of some gradations having been transmitted from the earlier stages of descent, in an unaltered or little altered condition. Amongst existing Vertebrata, we find but a small amount of gradation in the structure of the eye, and from fossil species we can learn nothing on this head. In this great class we should probably have to descend far beneath the lowest known fossiliferous stratum to discover the earlier stages, by which the eye has been perfected.

In the Articulata we can commence a series with an optic nerve merely coated with pigment, and without any other mechanism; and from this low stage, numerous gradations of structure, branching off in two fundamentally different lines, can be shown to exist, until we reach a moderately high stage of perfection. In certain crustaceans, for instance, there is a double cornea, the inner one divided into facets, within each of which there is a lens shaped swelling. In other crustaceans the transparent cones which are coated by pigment, and which properly act only by excluding lateral pencils of light, are convex at their upper ends and must act by convergence; and at their lower ends there seems to be an imperfect vitreous substance. With these facts, here far too briefly and imperfectly given, which show that there is much graduated diversity in the eyes of living crustaceans, and bearing in mind how small the number of living animals is in proportion to those which have become extinct, I can see no very great difficulty (not more than in the case of many other structures) in believing that natural selection has converted the simple apparatus of an optic nerve merely coated with pigment and invested by transparent membrane, into an optical instrument as perfect as is possessed by any member of the great Articulate class.
What Darwin is saying, is that he found the human eye to be so complex that it caused him to seriously question his own theory. Which is perfectly natural for a scientist. He felt though, that if he found evidence of gradual increasing complexity in other organisms, he could prove it was possible for organisms like humans. But that's hard, because the eye is mostly liquid, so there's little chance of fossil records of such. He found evidence of it in many simpler organisms, like crustaceans and other organisms that evolve rapidly enough to be studied.

The funny thing about this, is that the human eye, for all its complexity, is really quite shitty at vision when compared to many other creatures on Earth. For example, the Mantis Shrimp, a crustacean like Darwin was referencing. Mantis shrimp have eyes that are thousands of times more complex than humans. Mantis shrimp have 16 differing sorts of photoreceptor pigments, 12 for colour sensitivity, others for colour filtering. Humans only have 4. Mantis shrimp can see 100,000 colors, which is over 10 times as many as humans. They can even see polarized light, and even a form called circular polarized light, described as sort of a natural 3D vision of sorts. It allows for both serial and parallel analysis of vision. Each eye moves independently, and analyzes data independently. They can see different wavelengths and forms of light that humans can't even comprehend. They see colors that we're incapable of even imagining. And we still have no clue even why they have such great vision.

Using human eyes as proof of creation doesn't make any sense when you consider that tiny brainless crustaceans in the ocean have eyes thousands of times more complex.


Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL stumppy View Post
"Darwin made a mistake sufficiently serious to undermine his theory. One organism may indeed be fitter , this of course, is not, something which helps create the organism." Tom Bethell on natural selection.

The basic questions of evolution, that make up evolution have still been un-answered. I found some more informative stuff on my pursuit to learn more about evolution. I found some other intriguing "discovery's."

Evolution is a fact, as been told to me numerous times, yet I have not found nor heard true evidence and fact showing it existed.
Tom Bethell is a kook. He doesn't believe that HIV causes AIDS, and it's all a government conspiracy. ****ing loony.

Evolution is absolutely fact. And this thread is littered with verifiable evidence of it. If you say you haven't found or heard true evidence, then you haven't bothered to look. The majority of sane Christians can even admit to evolution being true.
__________________
Posts: 25,806
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 02:05 PM   #2358
Fish Fish is offline
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $6865
Sneaky Science.....

000000;width:368px;">

FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">The Daily Show
Get More: Daily Show Full Episodes,Indecision Political Humor,The Daily Show on Facebook




Republican strategist: Noelle Nickpour pronounces that ”Scientists are scamming the American people right and left—for their own financial gain!”

Nickpour: It’s very confusing for a child to be only taught evolution to go home to a household where their parents say, “Well, wait a minute. . . God created the Earth!”

Daily Show Interviewer Aasif Mandvi: What is the point of teaching children facts if it’s just going to confuse them?

Nickpour: It confuses the children when they go home. We as Americans—we are paying tax dollars for our children to be edu-cated. We need to offer them every theory that’s out there. It’s all about choice; it’s all about freedom.

Mandvi: It should be up to the American people to decide what’s true.

Nickpour: Absolutely! Doesn’t it make common sense?
__________________
Posts: 25,806
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:26 PM   #2359
LiL stumppy LiL stumppy is offline
62-21
 
LiL stumppy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Springfield, Mo
Casino cash: $5646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
That quote needs a bit of context. Because the meaning of that quote is dependent on the rest of the paragraph from which it was taken, which you conveniently omitted. Darwin was questioning himself with that quote, which he often did, and provided the counter argument to his own question later in the paragraph. You have to understand that scientists often question themselves, and each other. Doing so is not an indication of doubt or uncertainty. It's a method of ensuring accuracy and factual results, by considering all possibilities.



What Darwin is saying, is that he found the human eye to be so complex that it caused him to seriously question his own theory. Which is perfectly natural for a scientist. He felt though, that if he found evidence of gradual increasing complexity in other organisms, he could prove it was possible for organisms like humans. But that's hard, because the eye is mostly liquid, so there's little chance of fossil records of such. He found evidence of it in many simpler organisms, like crustaceans and other organisms that evolve rapidly enough to be studied.

The funny thing about this, is that the human eye, for all its complexity, is really quite shitty at vision when compared to many other creatures on Earth. For example, the Mantis Shrimp, a crustacean like Darwin was referencing. Mantis shrimp have eyes that are thousands of times more complex than humans. Mantis shrimp have 16 differing sorts of photoreceptor pigments, 12 for colour sensitivity, others for colour filtering. Humans only have 4. Mantis shrimp can see 100,000 colors, which is over 10 times as many as humans. They can even see polarized light, and even a form called circular polarized light, described as sort of a natural 3D vision of sorts. It allows for both serial and parallel analysis of vision. Each eye moves independently, and analyzes data independently. They can see different wavelengths and forms of light that humans can't even comprehend. They see colors that we're incapable of even imagining. And we still have no clue even why they have such great vision.

Using human eyes as proof of creation doesn't make any sense when you consider that tiny brainless crustaceans in the ocean have eyes thousands of times more complex.




Tom Bethell is a kook. He doesn't believe that HIV causes AIDS, and it's all a government conspiracy. ****ing loony.

Evolution is absolutely fact. And this thread is littered with verifiable evidence of it. If you say you haven't found or heard true evidence, then you haven't bothered to look. The majority of sane Christians can even admit to evolution being true.


Make a living organism from nothing, if it's fact, please.

And saying the Mantis Shrimp has far superior eyes than humans does nothing but reiterate my point, it's the same exact concept, with a different species.
__________________
I'm just cakn partna
Posts: 3,946
LiL stumppy is not part of the Right 53.LiL stumppy is not part of the Right 53.LiL stumppy is not part of the Right 53.LiL stumppy is not part of the Right 53.LiL stumppy is not part of the Right 53.LiL stumppy is not part of the Right 53.LiL stumppy is not part of the Right 53.LiL stumppy is not part of the Right 53.LiL stumppy is not part of the Right 53.LiL stumppy is not part of the Right 53.LiL stumppy is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:36 PM   #2360
listopencil listopencil is offline
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $7345
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL stumppy View Post
Make a living organism from nothing, if it's fact, please.
There is nothing in evolutionary theory concerning the genesis of a new living organism from scratch.
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 28,384
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 12:38 AM   #2361
Brainiac Brainiac is online now
Veteran
 
Brainiac's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Lenexa, KS
Casino cash: $6105
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
There is nothing in evolutionary theory concerning the genesis of a new living organism from scratch.
Don't confuse Lil Stumppy with facts like that. It upsets his/her belief system.
Posts: 4,291
Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 12:40 AM   #2362
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $5120
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
There is nothing in evolutionary theory concerning the genesis of a new living organism from scratch.
So it's inferior then right? My bible explains it all.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,195
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 12:50 AM   #2363
listopencil listopencil is offline
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $7345
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
So it's inferior then right? My bible explains it all.
I will not rest 'til I convert you to the napkin religion.
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 28,384
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 12:58 AM   #2364
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $5120
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I will not rest 'til I convert you to the napkin religion.
Just like Ghostbusters, we are ready to believe you.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,195
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 07:40 AM   #2365
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $8135
VARSITY
Too good not to share. Why God and heaven is like North Korea.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 24,383
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 08:33 AM   #2366
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $8135
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL stumppy View Post
"To suppose that the eye... could have been formed by [evolution], seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree." - Charles Dawrin.

"Darwin made a mistake sufficiently serious to undermine his theory. One organism may indeed be fitter , this of course, is not, something which helps create the organism." Tom Bethell on natural selection.

The basic questions of evolution, that make up evolution have still been un-answered. I found some more informative stuff on my pursuit to learn more about evolution. I found some other intriguing "discovery's."

Evolution is a fact, as been told to me numerous times, yet I have not found nor heard true evidence and fact showing it existed.
Where did you cut and paste this from? This is not your writing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 24,383
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:50 AM   #2367
Fish Fish is offline
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $6865
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
So it's inferior then right? My bible explains it all.
Is Newton's theory of gravity inferior because it doesn't address the origin of life? No, because it wasn't meant to.

And sorry, but your Bible doesn't explain it at all. "God did it" isn't actually an explanation. And you know that. It's sad that you criticize an actual testable theory, when your own explanation consists of "God waved his hands and Poof! Because it says so here in this old book."
__________________
Posts: 25,806
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:25 AM   #2368
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $5120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Is Newton's theory of gravity inferior because it doesn't address the origin of life? No, because it wasn't meant to.

And sorry, but your Bible doesn't explain it at all. "God did it" isn't actually an explanation. And you know that. It's sad that you criticize an actual testable theory, when your own explanation consists of "God waved his hands and Poof! Because it says so here in this old book."
God is that good, he did have to rest on the 7th day though ya know.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,195
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:28 PM   #2369
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $8135
VARSITY
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 24,383
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:33 PM   #2370
Taco John Taco John is offline
12on Paul
 
Taco John's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2001
Casino cash: $6100
List of things I don't care about:
1. What anybody believes on human origin
2. What anyone who cares about #1 has to say
__________________
Ehyeh asher ehyeh.
Posts: 50,886
Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.