Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2012, 06:24 PM  
Dave Lane Dave Lane is online now
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $2233566
VARSITY
Why people laugh at Creationists

Taking a lead from Killer Clown I thought I'd create a alternative thread to post some videos I like...

[EDIT New video here]

So on with the show:

Here's the Kent Hovind Theory:



"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions simply because they have been handed down for many generations.
But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."

Last edited by Dave Lane; 01-08-2013 at 09:56 AM..
Posts: 23,892
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 04:14 PM   #3676
Dave Lane Dave Lane is online now
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $2233566
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by go bowe View Post
my wife just started going to a new church and is all hot to get me to go too...

i told her i really would rather not and she wanted to know why...

i confessed that i am an atheist and she was stunned and asked how long i had been an atheist (this being the first mention of it in 35 years of marriage)...

i told her since about junior high school when i was taking science classes for the first time...

i confess, i am a pussy and generally try not to bring up my religion or lack thereof solely because of the stigma amongst more traditional religious folks that i am related to...

shoot me now...
This should be like saying you don't believe in elves but somehow its just not the same...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 23,892
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 04:16 PM   #3677
notorious notorious is offline
I Lay Wood for a Living
 
notorious's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Who knows?
Casino cash: $1814
It's not worth the effort, Dave.


I have gone toe-to-toe with Rhema and Oral Roberts nuts, and most of them refuese to listen.
Posts: 30,195
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:41 AM   #3678
WhiteWhale WhiteWhale is online now
Veteran
 
WhiteWhale's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Doo-Dah
Casino cash: $43075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
We are 99% on board with each other. It was more a response to the video I posted.

The difference is I don't trust knowledge to cure the worlds ills. I expect some level of activism to be needed to wake people up from reality shows to even understand there is a debate and there is a discussion to be had about religion. Awareness is the first step to accepting the knowledge that is out there.
I don't think knowledge cures the world's ills, and I think you know that. I think it eliminates superstition and 'magical thinking' that are pivotal to religious belief. I don't believe someone even needs to know what the word atheist means to discover they are atheist. I was an atheist when I was 10, and I had never heard the word before. There was no 'push' needed.

Who would ever just declare it is self evident a former carpenter who also happened to be the representation of god on earth sacrificed himself for our inherited sin stemming from Eve being tricked by a talking snake into eating a forbidden fruit? A push is needed there.

My view, and obviously we disagree here, is that Atheism doesn't need to be promoted. It does need people to stand up and demand an end to our under representation. Jews and Mormons make up a MUCH smaller percentage of the US population, but are represented MUCH better.

I mean I'm an atheist and a fiscal conservative. I have no voice in the government. People don't even know guys like me exist.
Posts: 4,136
WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:52 AM   #3679
Dave Lane Dave Lane is online now
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $2233566
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
I don't think knowledge cures the world's ills, and I think you know that. I think it eliminates superstition and 'magical thinking' that are pivotal to religious belief. I don't believe someone even needs to know what the word atheist means to discover they are atheist. I was an atheist when I was 10, and I had never heard the word before. There was no 'push' needed.

Who would ever just declare it is self evident a former carpenter who also happened to be the representation of god on earth sacrificed himself for our inherited sin stemming from Eve being tricked by a talking snake into eating a forbidden fruit? A push is needed there.

My view, and obviously we disagree here, is that Atheism doesn't need to be promoted. It does need people to stand up and demand an end to our under representation. Jews and Mormons make up a MUCH smaller percentage of the US population, but are represented MUCH better.

I mean I'm an atheist and a fiscal conservative. I have no voice in the government. People don't even know guys like me exist.
Well in my response I was referring to ills as the different religions. And I'm a fiscal conservative too, so there is that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s

Last edited by Dave Lane; 06-10-2014 at 11:06 AM..
Posts: 23,892
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 04:54 PM   #3680
WhiteWhale WhiteWhale is online now
Veteran
 
WhiteWhale's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Doo-Dah
Casino cash: $43075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Well in my response I was referring to ills as the different religions. And I'm a fiscal conservative too, so there is that.
Fair enough friend. We disagree on that. I honestly believe they are diametrically opposed. They can't really exist within the same person at the same time. Reason and dogma aren't compatible and most people will CHOOSE reason on their own. I probably would have agreed with you in my younger and more cynical days.

As for the 2nd part.. Oh... so you know what it's like when both major parties who control the government hate what you believe in?
Posts: 4,136
WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 08:59 AM   #3681
Fish Fish is offline
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $2121315
Creationist: If evolution is true.... then it's RAPETIME!!

Creationist asks ‘hard question’: ‘If evolution is true, is rape wrong?’

Creationist Darek Isaacs said during an online broadcast posted Monday that evolutionary theory excused rape.

He said during an episode of “Creation Today” that he had studied works by Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, E.O. Wilson, and other “purveyors of evolutionary thought” and found himself in “a very, very dark place,” reported the Friendly Atheist blog.

“You have to start asking questions: Well, if evolution is true, and it’s just all about the male propagating their DNA, we had to ask hard questions, like, well, is rape wrong?” Isaacs said, as one of his hosts gasps.

Isaacs is the author of “Dragons or Dinosaurs?” – which argues that ancient myths about dragons were based on human interactions with dinosaurs — and the founder of the Watchman 33 end times blog.

He said marriage would be “anathema” in an evolutionary worldview because it would limit sexual relations to one man and one woman for life.

“According to the evolutionary worldview, [if] that male is strong enough and he had wonderful genes, he should propagate his DNA as much as possible so that the species can progress,” Isaacs said. “So it redefines everything about our society.”

__________________
Posts: 25,558
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 09:45 AM   #3682
Dave Lane Dave Lane is online now
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $2233566
VARSITY
I just watched a debate where the creationist said that democracy was not the best form of government theocracy was, as a matter of fact Christian theocracy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 23,892
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 09:48 AM   #3683
Dave Lane Dave Lane is online now
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $2233566
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Fair enough friend. We disagree on that. I honestly believe they are diametrically opposed. They can't really exist within the same person at the same time. Reason and dogma aren't compatible and most people will CHOOSE reason on their own. I probably would have agreed with you in my younger and more cynical days.

As for the 2nd part.. Oh... so you know what it's like when both major parties who control the government hate what you believe in?
I'm hated on by all sides it appears .

I just see the Muslim world and I wonder if there was a time, when the Arab world were the scientific leaders, if a few people could have stood up and stopped the religious madness.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 23,892
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 07:18 AM   #3684
WhiteWhale WhiteWhale is online now
Veteran
 
WhiteWhale's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Doo-Dah
Casino cash: $43075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
I'm hated on by all sides it appears .

I just see the Muslim world and I wonder if there was a time, when the Arab world were the scientific leaders, if a few people could have stood up and stopped the religious madness.
Back then knowledge was in the hands of the elite few. I'm sure a few did protest, but the imam who banned math at the time had the power of the state and the people behind him. It probably was an easy sell for the same reason technophobes are so present today. New ideas are scary! He knew the dangers of expanding knowledge. Given the reforms that halted scientific progress in the ME, I think a group of people would have an easier time stopping a train.

A more interesting question is "What would the world look like today had religious leaders not sabotaged their entire culture with fanaticism?"

Resource rich and unmatched knowledge at the time... they seriously had to **** up pretty bad to avoid being the most dominant culture of the modern day. They sure had a huge advantage over the western world.
Posts: 4,136
WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 07:48 AM   #3685
Dave Lane Dave Lane is online now
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $2233566
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Back then knowledge was in the hands of the elite few. I'm sure a few did protest, but the imam who banned math at the time had the power of the state and the people behind him. It probably was an easy sell for the same reason technophobes are so present today. New ideas are scary! He knew the dangers of expanding knowledge. Given the reforms that halted scientific progress in the ME, I think a group of people would have an easier time stopping a train.

A more interesting question is "What would the world look like today had religious leaders not sabotaged their entire culture with fanaticism?"

Resource rich and unmatched knowledge at the time... they seriously had to **** up pretty bad to avoid being the most dominant culture of the modern day. They sure had a huge advantage over the western world.
Pretty sad the west had a huge lead on the ME, then squandered it under the edict of religion. Then Islam and Al-Ghazali followed suit about 1100 just as the west was starting to chaff under the yoke of its theocracy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s

Last edited by Dave Lane; 06-13-2014 at 07:53 AM..
Posts: 23,892
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 07:54 AM   #3686
Dave Lane Dave Lane is online now
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $2233566
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by go bowe View Post
my wife just started going to a new church and is all hot to get me to go too...

i told her i really would rather not and she wanted to know why...

i confessed that i am an atheist and she was stunned and asked how long i had been an atheist (this being the first mention of it in 35 years of marriage)...

i told her since about junior high school when i was taking science classes for the first time...

i confess, i am a pussy and generally try not to bring up my religion or lack thereof solely because of the stigma amongst more traditional religious folks that i am related to...

shoot me now...
So how did it go? You ok?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 23,892
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 12:20 PM   #3687
go bowe go bowe is offline
bye bye bo...
 
go bowe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: independence
Casino cash: $593794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
So how did it go? You ok?
yeah, i survived...

i only went the one time, so it wasn't so bad...

but the pastor keeps after me to come back...

he means well, but church and religion is just not my cup of tea...
Posts: 30,001
go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 12:27 PM   #3688
Dave Lane Dave Lane is online now
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $2233566
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by go bowe View Post
yeah, i survived...

i only went the one time, so it wasn't so bad...

but the pastor keeps after me to come back...

he means well, but church and religion is just not my cup of tea...
He's just trying to save your bank account, I mean soul!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 23,892
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 12:35 PM   #3689
go bowe go bowe is offline
bye bye bo...
 
go bowe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: independence
Casino cash: $593794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
He's just trying to save your bank account, I mean soul!
yeah, it's nice that he wants to save my soul and all, but it gets bothersome when he doesn't take no thanks for an answer...

reminds me of some of the well-meaning religious folks around here...

i know it's supposed to be part of their religion to spread the good news and convert us non-believers but i would rather not be bothered...

i'm happy enough the way i am, i don't need to be saved...
Posts: 30,001
go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 12:52 PM   #3690
listopencil listopencil is offline
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $1131049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Creationist: If evolution is true.... then it's RAPETIME!!

Creationist asks ‘hard question’: ‘If evolution is true, is rape wrong?’

Creationist Darek Isaacs said during an online broadcast posted Monday that evolutionary theory excused rape.

He said during an episode of “Creation Today” that he had studied works by Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, E.O. Wilson, and other “purveyors of evolutionary thought” and found himself in “a very, very dark place,” reported the Friendly Atheist blog.

“You have to start asking questions: Well, if evolution is true, and it’s just all about the male propagating their DNA, we had to ask hard questions, like, well, is rape wrong?” Isaacs said, as one of his hosts gasps.

Isaacs is the author of “Dragons or Dinosaurs?” – which argues that ancient myths about dragons were based on human interactions with dinosaurs — and the founder of the Watchman 33 end times blog.

He said marriage would be “anathema” in an evolutionary worldview because it would limit sexual relations to one man and one woman for life.

“According to the evolutionary worldview, [if] that male is strong enough and he had wonderful genes, he should propagate his DNA as much as possible so that the species can progress,” Isaacs said. “So it redefines everything about our society.”


See, what a lot of religious people don't understand is that when many nonreligious people see stuff like this they think, "Creationists Need Magic Book And Invisible Friend To Stop Them From Raping."
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 28,027
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.