Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2012, 06:24 PM  
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $2229029
Why people laugh at Creationists

Taking a lead from Killer Clown I thought I'd create a alternative thread to post some videos I like...

[EDIT New video here]

So on with the show:

Here's the Kent Hovind Theory:



"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions simply because they have been handed down for many generations.
But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."

Last edited by Dave Lane; 01-08-2013 at 09:56 AM..
Posts: 23,204
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:16 AM   #916
stevieray stevieray is offline
Ring of Fire
 
stevieray's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $85036448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Maybe you don't see it because you don't care or don't notice, but the christian thing is literally everywhere. On money, a church every 50 feet, xmas decorations, songs, god bless you, literally its woven into the very fabric of American society on every level you can imagine.
That's because we're not a Christian Nation!

Get over it Dave, you don't have the right to be "unoffended"
Posts: 36,146
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:30 AM   #917
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $2229029
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
That's because we're not a Christian Nation!

Get over it Dave, you don't have the right to be "unoffended"
Waaaaa my name is stevei and i dont wnna here nuttin bad bout no religon or i will use my stevo crypto wheel to not give no anwsers.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 23,204
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:05 AM   #918
Ugly Duck Ugly Duck is offline
Proof: ChargerFanz DO exist!
 
Ugly Duck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Petaluma, CA, USA
Casino cash: $42832
The Flintstones: Cartoon or documentary?

Posts: 9,840
Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:51 AM   #919
stevieray stevieray is offline
Ring of Fire
 
stevieray's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $85036448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Waaaaa

truth still hurt?

you might want to stay home this time of year...I'm sure it's tough to see "it" "everywhere".
Posts: 36,146
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:51 AM   #920
blaise blaise is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Plano, TX
Casino cash: $9329718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Well if you hadn't commented on it so many times I would agree. And I don't disagree anyway.

When the Democrats are in office you don't see them starting a bunch of threads defending their guy. You see a ton of threads from the other side bashing the guy. When Bush was in office it was the other way around.

Maybe you don't see it because you don't care or don't notice, but the christian thing is literally everywhere. On money, a church every 50 feet, xmas decorations, songs, god bless you, literally its woven into the very fabric of American society on every level you can imagine.

Throw in the roving bands of door ringers and candidates trying to teach our kids that the earth is 6,000 years old or that science doesn't know anything, or evolution is wrong and you are damned right I'm going to speak up.

You want to go in your house and pray and get together at your church and do something useful like sell it and feed the poor then great I'll never speak ill of that person. But when you lie to the public and you see what it has done to someone like Killer Clown and you say its not harmful, I say bullcrap.
I love how when I point out that the atheists here are more vocal the response I get is to point out things outside of Chiefsplanet.
I really don't know what Obama, Bush or money has to do with it. Just accept that you and other atheists on Chiefslplanet make more noise about religion than Christians do.
I don't know why you're so insecure about it, Dave.
Posts: 19,961
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:05 AM   #921
Brock Brock is offline
Do it.
 
Brock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Larryville
Casino cash: $160873
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
truth still hurt?

you might want to stay home this time of year...I'm sure it's tough to see "it" "everywhere".
To see what? Candy canes and tinsel?
Posts: 42,720
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:15 AM   #922
BigMeatballDave BigMeatballDave is offline
That's a spicy meatball!
 
BigMeatballDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: My Kenworth
Casino cash: $5359
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
truth still hurt?

you might want to stay home this time of year...I'm sure it's tough to see "it" "everywhere".
"IT"?

You mean the Pagan holiday known as Christmas?
Posts: 50,248
BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:17 AM   #923
BigMeatballDave BigMeatballDave is offline
That's a spicy meatball!
 
BigMeatballDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: My Kenworth
Casino cash: $5359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanathol View Post
Atheist and Liberals - proudly announcing their ignorance every chance they get!
**** you, I'm no liberal.
Posts: 50,248
BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:22 AM   #924
Radar Chief Radar Chief is offline
Vroooom.
 
Radar Chief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: In the box.
Casino cash: $107030
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
To see what? Candy canes and tinsel?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
"IT"?

You mean the Pagan holiday known as Christmas?
Yes, apparently these are problems for Dave Lane.
__________________
Like "Cool Hand" Luke I'm busting rocks.

__/|_/[___]
|/ \\_| ---OllllO
_( ))~-( ))-0--))
Posts: 22,210
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:31 AM   #925
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $2229029
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaise View Post
I love how when I point out that the atheists here are more vocal the response I get is to point out things outside of Chiefsplanet.
I really don't know what Obama, Bush or money has to do with it. Just accept that you and other atheists on Chiefslplanet make more noise about religion than Christians do.
I don't know why you're so insecure about it, Dave.
There is zero insecurity on my part. And if you look at the response it was 50% about threads right here in DC. And if the conclusion escapes you then I fear you may well have caught something from Stevieray.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 23,204
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:08 AM   #926
Bump Bump is offline
DMVP
 
Bump's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Casino cash: $61250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
There is zero insecurity on my part. And if you look at the response it was 50% about threads right here in DC. And if the conclusion escapes you then I fear you may well have caught something from Stevieray.
lol, at least we aren't killing them, torturing them, raping them, etc because they don't share the same thoughts that we do.

After centuries of killings, wars based on religion and christianity, they get all butt hurt about some internet comments lololol.
Posts: 11,752
Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:21 AM   #927
stevieray stevieray is offline
Ring of Fire
 
stevieray's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $85036448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
There is zero insecurity on my part. And if you look at the response it was 50% about threads right here in DC. And if the conclusion escapes you then I fear you may well have caught something from Stevieray.
stop crying, dave.
Posts: 36,146
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:20 AM   #928
blaise blaise is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Plano, TX
Casino cash: $9329718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
lol, at least we aren't killing them, torturing them, raping them, etc because they don't share the same thoughts that we do.

After centuries of killings, wars based on religion and christianity, they get all butt hurt about some internet comments lololol.
No one here thinks you're intelligent. Really. No one.
Posts: 19,961
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:23 AM   #929
blaise blaise is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Plano, TX
Casino cash: $9329718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
There is zero insecurity on my part. And if you look at the response it was 50% about threads right here in DC. And if the conclusion escapes you then I fear you may well have caught something from Stevieray.
I caught nothing. I pointed out that the anti-religious crowd on Chiefsplanet is more vocal about their beliefs, and (in my opinion) less respectful. You take offense for some reason. I'm not sure why. It's not some outlandish claim, and it's certainly less disrespectful than the majority of anti-religion posts.

If that makes me "butt hurt", then I'd have to assume your copious amount of posts on the subject of religion means you're tremendously butt hurt in a far greater manner than I.
Posts: 19,961
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:26 PM   #930
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $2229029
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaise View Post
I caught nothing. I pointed out that the anti-religious crowd on Chiefsplanet is more vocal about their beliefs, and (in my opinion) less respectful. You take offense for some reason. I'm not sure why. It's not some outlandish claim, and it's certainly less disrespectful than the majority of anti-religion posts.

If that makes me "butt hurt", then I'd have to assume your copious amount of posts on the subject of religion means you're tremendously butt hurt in a far greater manner than I.
No I said I agreed. Did you not read that? I did however make it clear that typically the party "in power" is prone to post less about it. Those that are not in the position of power (ie currently the Republicans and earlier the Anti-Bushites) post far more vociferously and aggressively.

There are no roving bands of Atheists going door to door. There barely is a PAC or other interest group doing any work for the "movement". Contrast that to the huge machinations of the religious right and this is really the only voice the Atheists have, the Internet, the place religions go to die.

The interesting thing is that Atheists are currently up to about 16% of the population. This is the fastest growing minority in the US. It larger that the Gays, the Jews and blacks and yet it has virtually no voice in public policy.

The only butt hurt I see from you is that you aren't equally calling out the republicans for being more vocal about their beliefs than democrats. Religion should not get special treatment in the forum and the fact there are more anti-religious threads / posts than there are religious ones in the forum is to be expected.

Again I appreciate your views as well thought out and you as a poster. Maybe we are just cross threaded here.

As a general aside I will say that the loss of Sportsnut, LVNHACK and Chiefaroo has cut a lot of extra thread creation down
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 23,204
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.