Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Royal Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2012, 06:33 AM  
El Jefe El Jefe is offline
Don't tread on me.
 
El Jefe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Where the peaches grow
Casino cash: $6401
US Ambassador in Libya Killed

Crazy times, they said this too in relation with the Cairo uprisal has to do with an American Israeli who made a movie that was anti-muslim. Apparently in was only shown in one hole in the wall movie theatre in Cali, but it hit Youtube hard.

http://gma.yahoo.com/u-s--ambassador...-benghazi.html
Posts: 8,088
El Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliEl Jefe 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:43 AM   #196
vailpass vailpass is offline
Yah Mules!
 
vailpass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Casino cash: $10316
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
So, you have no problem believing the Saudi's would do that, just no where else where the same culture is?

This makes sense to you?

Are you a registered voter?
__________________
It don't matter what line we hand you
When we come a crawlin' in.
We ain't wrong, we ain't sorry,
An' it's probably gonna happen again.

T. Byrd
Posts: 37,329
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:43 AM   #197
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $6038
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
So, you have no problem believing the Saudi's would do that, just no where else where the same culture is?

This makes sense to you?

Are you a registered voter?
The point flies over your head as usual, If were were buds with Afghanistan we wouldn't care and it probably wouldn't even be reported here.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,264
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:10 PM   #198
ForeverChiefs58 ForeverChiefs58 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Casino cash: $6541
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
The point flies over your head as usual, If were were buds with Afghanistan we wouldn't care and it probably wouldn't even be reported here.


What IS your point? Please tell me just where this flew over anything but the cuckoo's nest? I am very eager to learn, and will be waiting with anticipation for your keen insight on this information.


First I said "It is a broard brush, but with many places in the ME. Post #175

Then you tried to compare it to America. Post #176

So I responded with "We have actual laws against it. While many places over there it is an accepted norm." Post #177

You then said "no it isn't." post #178

I responded with an article giving evidence to my point to back it up in post # 184.

You then changed positions and said "It isn't prevalant everywhere in the middle east." post #187 Which no one was ever trying to say

In post # 188 you said a few friends from the ME even told you so

In post #193 I pointed out your change

Your response to me was you "absolutely believe it happens in Saudi Arabia, that place is a hell hole" in post #194

I pointed out Saudi Arabia's culture is found in other places in post #195

Please show me where it "flew over my head"?
Posts: 6,789
ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:28 PM   #199
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $6038
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post


What IS your point? Please tell me just where this flew over anything but the cuckoo's nest? I am very eager to learn, and will be waiting with anticipation for your keen insight on this information.


First I said "It is a broard brush, but with many places in the ME. Post #175

Then you tried to compare it to America. Post #176

So I responded with "We have actual laws against it. While many places over there it is an accepted norm." Post #177

You then said "no it isn't." post #178

I responded with an article giving evidence to my point to back it up in post # 184.

You then changed positions and said "It isn't prevalant everywhere in the middle east." post #187 Which no one was ever trying to say

In post # 188 you said a few friends from the ME even told you so

In post #193 I pointed out your change

Your response to me was you "absolutely believe it happens in Saudi Arabia, that place is a hell hole" in post #194

I pointed out Saudi Arabia's culture is found in other places in post #195

Please show me where it "flew over my head"?
Do you have a precise number as in the many you claim?
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,264
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:06 PM   #200
InChiefsHell InChiefsHell is offline
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!
 
InChiefsHell's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Casino cash: $9211
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post


What IS your point? Please tell me just where this flew over anything but the cuckoo's nest? I am very eager to learn, and will be waiting with anticipation for your keen insight on this information.


First I said "It is a broard brush, but with many places in the ME. Post #175

Then you tried to compare it to America. Post #176

So I responded with "We have actual laws against it. While many places over there it is an accepted norm." Post #177

You then said "no it isn't." post #178

I responded with an article giving evidence to my point to back it up in post # 184.

You then changed positions and said "It isn't prevalant everywhere in the middle east." post #187 Which no one was ever trying to say

In post # 188 you said a few friends from the ME even told you so

In post #193 I pointed out your change

Your response to me was you "absolutely believe it happens in Saudi Arabia, that place is a hell hole" in post #194

I pointed out Saudi Arabia's culture is found in other places in post #195

Please show me where it "flew over my head"?
Why are you doing this?
__________________

We have a million reasons for failure, but not one excuse...
Die Donks, DIE!!

A quote:
"Oh well, there's always next year. We'll be better then, you'll see..." - Every Chiefs fan for the last 42...crap...43 years...

Quit listening to all that crappy new music and check out HEADSTRONG!
Posts: 13,115
InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.InChiefsHell threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:17 PM   #201
LiveSteam LiveSteam is offline
All aboard the crazy train
 
LiveSteam's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: homeof43conferencetitles
Casino cash: $7511
Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
Why are you doing this?
Posts: 16,962
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:23 PM   #202
ForeverChiefs58 ForeverChiefs58 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Casino cash: $6541
Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
Why are you doing this?
I don't mind Killer Clown at all. Just giving him some shit. No biggie.


LVNHACK said men are for pleasure and women for child bearing in many of their cultures over there. Radar Chief and myself were saying it was true, and men having boys as sex toys over there is nothing new, while Killer Clown denied it. That's all.
Posts: 6,789
ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:54 PM   #203
ForeverChiefs58 ForeverChiefs58 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Casino cash: $6541
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
Do you have a precise number as in the many you claim?
I don't. But I lived in the ME, and have family in the Army over there now, and it is just something that is pretty well known. There have been articles like the one I posted exposing it.

The point is though, if a movie is made depicting Muhammed laying down with a little boy, while it may be extremly disgusting to us, it is something that many who have been over there can confirm does still take place in many areas, and seems to be a part of their culture that isn't as taboo as it should be.

*I am not saying it is everywhere in the ME, or accepted everywhere; Just more than you would think*
Posts: 6,789
ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:17 PM   #204
vailpass vailpass is offline
Yah Mules!
 
vailpass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Casino cash: $10316
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
I don't mind Killer Clown at all. Just giving him some shit. No biggie.


LVNHACK said men are for pleasure and women for child bearing in many of their cultures over there. Radar Chief and myself were saying it was true, and men having boys as sex toys over there is nothing new, while Killer Clown denied it. That's all.
Agreed, K-Clown is a good guy. He just can't admit the middle east penchant for buggery.
__________________
It don't matter what line we hand you
When we come a crawlin' in.
We ain't wrong, we ain't sorry,
An' it's probably gonna happen again.

T. Byrd
Posts: 37,329
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:25 PM   #205
ForeverChiefs58 ForeverChiefs58 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Casino cash: $6541
Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Agreed, K-Clown is a good guy. He just can't admit the middle east penchant for buggery.
I like him. I don't always agree with him, but he is a good guy in my book.
Posts: 6,789
ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:39 PM   #206
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $14382
VARSITY
Yeah, the men defintely have a tendency to being bisexual than our culture. They dont see it in the same way we do. A blowjob is a blowjob no matter which genders mouth is on your member.

The kid thing I never saw or heard anyone accused of it, just my experience.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
WHAT DID I SAY, HUH?!?!?! TELL ME AGAIN?!?! - WHO HAD FAITH IN YOUR TEAM?!?!? WHAT'S MY MOTHER****IN NAME!?!?!
Posts: 44,323
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:56 PM   #207
ForeverChiefs58 ForeverChiefs58 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Casino cash: $6541
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Yeah, the men defintely have a tendency to being bisexual than our culture. They dont see it in the same way we do. A blowjob is a blowjob no matter which genders mouth is on your member.

The kid thing I never saw or heard anyone accused of it, just my experience.
BRC, did you say you broke bread with Netanyahu before?

What was that like? What brought you there?

Sorry for all the questions, but I could listen all day.
Posts: 6,789
ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:57 PM   #208
vailpass vailpass is offline
Yah Mules!
 
vailpass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Casino cash: $10316
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
BRC, did you say you broke bread with Netanyahu before?

What was that like? What brought you there?

Sorry for all the questions, but I could listen all day.
They say that once you have eaten of a man's bread and salt, you have the guest right, and are guaranteed safety under his roof for the night.

However I can tell you that is definitely not always the case. Those bastards.
__________________
It don't matter what line we hand you
When we come a crawlin' in.
We ain't wrong, we ain't sorry,
An' it's probably gonna happen again.

T. Byrd
Posts: 37,329
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:19 PM   #209
ForeverChiefs58 ForeverChiefs58 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Casino cash: $6541
Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
They say that once you have eaten of a man's bread and salt, you have the guest right, and are guaranteed safety under his roof for the night.

However I can tell you that is definitely not always the case. Those bastards.
One of my heroes Marcus Luttrell agrees with this.
Posts: 6,789
ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.ForeverChiefs58 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:14 PM   #210
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $14382
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
BRC, did you say you broke bread with Netanyahu before?

What was that like? What brought you there?

Sorry for all the questions, but I could listen all day.
yep, ate lunch with the guy several times. Had no idea who he was other than my buddy telling me he'd be famous some day. His brother was that guy I was working with's best friend and he died in his arms. He was viewed as family. He took me along because he was infactuated with America and so he could practice his english.

He was a slick politican back then. Everyone knew he would be somebody someday because of his dead hero brother, his english and he was a very impressive intelligent person but also seemed kind of vicous.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
WHAT DID I SAY, HUH?!?!?! TELL ME AGAIN?!?! - WHO HAD FAITH IN YOUR TEAM?!?!? WHAT'S MY MOTHER****IN NAME!?!?!
Posts: 44,323
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:56 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.