Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2012, 10:19 PM  
Mr_Tomahawk Mr_Tomahawk is offline
Prestige Worldwide
 
Mr_Tomahawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Spring Hill, KS
Casino cash: $10764
***Official Draft Tyler Wilson Thread****

...might as well get this started early.

Perhaps his injury well allow him to slip to the middle of the of the 1st round,..where we tend to draft.




Last edited by Mr_Tomahawk; 01-28-2013 at 07:28 PM..
Posts: 14,632
Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:38 PM   #1951
B14ckmon B14ckmon is offline
Jagwire
 
B14ckmon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Scouts absolutely ARE concerned about his concussion history, whether it was 1, 2, or 300.

If they weren't concerned at all, it wouldn't even be a topic of conversation.
As they said during senior bowl week. The one concussion was just precautionary, and there is just the one they are concerned with.
Posts: 2,316
B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:18 PM   #1952
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
What? What?
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $8834
Quote:
Originally Posted by B14ckmon View Post
As they said during senior bowl week. The one concussion was just precautionary, and there is just the one they are concerned with.
But they are still concerned, nonetheless.
Posts: 61,900
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:20 PM   #1953
B14ckmon B14ckmon is offline
Jagwire
 
B14ckmon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
But they are still concerned, nonetheless.
The Chiefs doctors will get it sorted out after you draft him.
Posts: 2,316
B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:33 PM   #1954
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
What? What?
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $8834
Quote:
Originally Posted by B14ckmon View Post
The Chiefs doctors will get it sorted out after you draft him.
They better have it sorted out BEFORE they draft him.

We're taking Geno anyway, so don't get your hopes up.
Posts: 61,900
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:41 PM   #1955
B14ckmon B14ckmon is offline
Jagwire
 
B14ckmon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
They better have it sorted out BEFORE they draft him.

We're taking Geno anyway, so don't get your hopes up.
Nah I definitely think Wilson. I can FEEL it.
Posts: 2,316
B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:43 PM   #1956
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $18155
Nah, that's just the result of a year old hotdog purchased from the local Grab and Go.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
If this team goes 9-7 I'll eat a bug.
Posts: 33,076
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:54 PM   #1957
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
What? What?
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $8834
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM View Post
Nah, that's just the result of a year old hotdog purchased from the local Grab and Go.


And here I thought that feeling meant we were drafting Mike Glennon.
Posts: 61,900
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:13 PM   #1958
NJChiefsFan NJChiefsFan is online now
I've Made a Huge Mistake
 
NJChiefsFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NJ
Casino cash: $6639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie View Post
my whore mouth is reserved for chocolate penii.
Posted via Mobile Device
Not the attitude a good whore would take.
Posts: 5,256
NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:17 PM   #1959
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $18155
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post


And here I thought that feeling meant we were drafting Mike Glennon.
True, true. But, it is a perfectly sane food to eat!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
If this team goes 9-7 I'll eat a bug.
Posts: 33,076
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:30 PM   #1960
Mr_Tomahawk Mr_Tomahawk is offline
Prestige Worldwide
 
Mr_Tomahawk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Spring Hill, KS
Casino cash: $10764
http://www.draftheadquarters.com/mock-draft.htm

1 Kansas City Tyler Wilson Quarterback Arkansas
This offseason, the Kansas City Chiefs are expected to target a veteran quarterback to lead the new era of Chiefs football into the future. In addition, signing left tackle Branden Albert will be a priority for the team. In the event that the team has the opportunity to bring in both a veteran and re-sign their blindside pass protector, adding a young, developmental quarterback to bring along for the future is something that will be considered.
As of right now, this year's draft class is the worst at the quarterback position since 2007. With the quarterback class being so lumped together at this point, and lacking any true stars, NFL coaches are going to have their work cut out for them.
After seeing Arkansas' Tyler Wilson in person twice, I can say without reservation that he is worth a first round pick in this year's draft. In Kansas City, I believe that Wilson would be drafted into a terrific fit in which he'd have an opportunity to learn behind a veteran before taking over in a year or two.
Among quarterbacks in this year's draft, I have the highest grade on Wilson and see him as the most-worthy of a selection this high, however it is still early in the process. After having dealt with adversity in college, Wilson's strong-minded persona would be a great fit to lead a team into the future and take over as the face of the franchise down the road.
__________________
Adopt-A-Chief: Tyler Bray
Posts: 14,632
Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:45 PM   #1961
Sweet Daddy Hate Sweet Daddy Hate is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: ABQNM
Casino cash: $5000
oh horseshit.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 18,397
Sweet Daddy Hate < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sweet Daddy Hate < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sweet Daddy Hate < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sweet Daddy Hate < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sweet Daddy Hate < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sweet Daddy Hate < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sweet Daddy Hate < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sweet Daddy Hate < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sweet Daddy Hate < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sweet Daddy Hate < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sweet Daddy Hate < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:46 PM   #1962
Jerm Jerm is online now
Point Pressin' 24/7
 
Jerm's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Kansas City, MO
Casino cash: $10509
Yes we're going to draft a QB #1 overall so he can sit for a year or two...

BRILLIANT.
__________________

Operation Killscreen...let's do this...
Posts: 4,727
Jerm Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerm Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerm Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerm Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerm Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerm Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerm Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerm Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerm Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerm Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerm Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:03 PM   #1963
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
What? What?
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $8834
Learn from what veteran? Cassel?
Posts: 61,900
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:18 PM   #1964
Sweet Daddy Hate Sweet Daddy Hate is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: ABQNM
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
http://www.draftheadquarters.com/mock-draft.htm

1 Kansas City Tyler Wilson Quarterback Arkansas
This offseason, the Kansas City Chiefs are expected to target a veteran quarterback to lead the new era of Chiefs football into the future. In addition, signing left tackle Branden Albert will be a priority for the team. In the event that the team has the opportunity to bring in both a veteran and re-sign their blindside pass protector, adding a young, developmental quarterback to bring along for the future is something that will be considered.
As of right now, this year's draft class is the worst at the quarterback position since 2007. With the quarterback class being so lumped together at this point, and lacking any true stars, NFL coaches are going to have their work cut out for them.
After seeing Arkansas' Tyler Wilson in person twice, I can say without reservation that he is worth a first round pick in this year's draft. In Kansas City, I believe that Wilson would be drafted into a terrific fit in which he'd have an opportunity to learn behind a veteran before taking over in a year or two.
Among quarterbacks in this year's draft, I have the highest grade on Wilson and see him as the most-worthy of a selection this high, however it is still early in the process. After having dealt with adversity in college, Wilson's strong-minded persona would be a great fit to lead a team into the future and take over as the face of the franchise down the road.
who wrote this horseshit? So much FAIL.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 18,397
Sweet Daddy Hate < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sweet Daddy Hate < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sweet Daddy Hate < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sweet Daddy Hate < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sweet Daddy Hate < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sweet Daddy Hate < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sweet Daddy Hate < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sweet Daddy Hate < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sweet Daddy Hate < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sweet Daddy Hate < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sweet Daddy Hate < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:19 AM   #1965
crazycoffey crazycoffey is offline
Space for rent
 
crazycoffey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Casino cash: $16158
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Scouts absolutely ARE concerned about his concussion history, whether it was 1, 2, or 300.

If they weren't concerned at all, it wouldn't even be a topic of conversation.
I agree, so as it stands now the scouts and teams are concerned with Tyler being hit hard and still playing; along with his small hands not fumbling.

Meanwhile they are also worried about geno not playing in a pro offense or against a great collection of defensive talent.
Posts: 25,435
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:53 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.