Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2012, 10:19 PM  
Mr_Tomahawk Mr_Tomahawk is offline
Prestige Worldwide
 
Mr_Tomahawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Spring Hill, KS
Casino cash: $10403
***Official Draft Tyler Wilson Thread****

...might as well get this started early.

Perhaps his injury well allow him to slip to the middle of the of the 1st round,..where we tend to draft.




Last edited by Mr_Tomahawk; 01-28-2013 at 07:28 PM..
Posts: 14,606
Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:07 PM   #1381
ChiefsCountry ChiefsCountry is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
ChiefsCountry's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lake of the Ozarks
Casino cash: $17062
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
NFL Philosophy ‏@NFLosophy

NFL Execs love fans because they make the machine work. But there's a reason why they are where they are and we are where we are.
They knew somebody to get in that field. Coming from somebody who worked in that field, that's how you get into those positions.
Posts: 29,646
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:10 PM   #1382
KCrockaholic KCrockaholic is offline
Sarcasm
 
KCrockaholic's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $4986
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
They knew somebody to get in that field. Coming from somebody who worked in that field, that's how you get into those positions.
For 99% of those guys this is true.
Posts: 15,618
KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:11 PM   #1383
the Talking Can the Talking Can is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
the Talking Can's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: street
Casino cash: $10027
golf pros can become nfl coaches....

let's see a golf pro work his way into a nuclear research lab....you yam quaffing douche
__________________
Clark Hunt: "Thank god for the Dominican pool boy"
Posts: 49,195
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:11 PM   #1384
KCrockaholic KCrockaholic is offline
Sarcasm
 
KCrockaholic's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $4986
That argument goes along the same lines of you shouldn't judge a quarterback because you aren't in his shoes, or you aren't an NFL quarterback.

Lame.
Posts: 15,618
KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:36 PM   #1385
JASONSAUTO JASONSAUTO is offline
Thigpen for HOF
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: mid missouri
Casino cash: $18465
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
This is blackbob level stupidity.
I like hisuse of we and they in that tweet.

He is the same as us...not working in the NFL.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 30,189
JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:38 PM   #1386
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
What? What?
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $8834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post


I love that show they did.
Posts: 61,900
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:39 PM   #1387
JASONSAUTO JASONSAUTO is offline
Thigpen for HOF
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: mid missouri
Casino cash: $18465
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
NFL Philosophy ‏@NFLosophy

So when something doesn't add up...maybe it's because you're missing part of the equation. Not because your team is dumb.
Or the team is just... You know.... Dumb.


We had scooter for long enough, and I trusted.


**** that. I had a girlfriend cheat once. This feels the same.


**** trust
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 30,189
JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:56 PM   #1388
SNR SNR is offline
POE = MOTHER****ING COELACANTH
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $22627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambozo View Post
People don't seem to understand what BPA means or they just simply don't want to.

BPA = Best Player Available



Maybe BPA means TO THE CHIEFS what so many want it to mean and they are right. Maybe it includes "needs." However, maybe it does not? The term is pretty self explanitory in my opinion.

Furthermore, Dorsey gave a pretty good idea of what BPA means to him in this interview.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center...8-bbaa4d113d7b

He talked about taking Cobb despite having Jennings, Jones, Nelson, Driver, and Finley in Green Bay. Now, is it different in the top 5? Yeah maybe but, that's not what he said.

What's my point?

None one of us has any clue what in the **** BPA means to the Chiefs. I would take it as stated and go from there. Anyone who claims BPA has one definition for all 32 teams is a god damnned idot.

Who knows what the new staff thinks about our talent? We have some major ****ing holes and are picking 1st in the draft for a reason. WE WERE THE WORST TEAM.

Stop talking about it. It's ****ing lame.
That seems like a really logical strategy. To just rank players with zero respect to team need and system and take a guy no matter the circumstances. The Packers really lucked out with that strategy when they picked up all those defensive players in last year's draft at a time when they needed all that new young defensive personnel.

FFS
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 57,984
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:57 PM   #1389
SNR SNR is offline
POE = MOTHER****ING COELACANTH
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $22627
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Just like when Sac said "Geno Smith, as a pocket passer, is a better prospect than RG3 right now".

Look what RunKC has in his ****ing sig.

It cuts both ways.
Yo RunKC where u at dawg
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 57,984
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:58 PM   #1390
Rambozo Rambozo is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Casino cash: $5000
I'm watching the South Team's Tuesday practice for a second time this afternoon and taking notes. I'll try and post them tomorrow. Mayock and co. said several interesting things I thought were worth talking about.

He read some of his notes on Geno from the Oklahoma Game. Here are the highlights.

1. Eradic accuracy
2. Big time ability
3. Stares down too many receivers
4. Late on too many balls
5. Natural thrower
6. Beautiful delivery
7. Quick release
8. Can make evry throw
9. Poor eye discipline
10. On both interceptions he stared down the receiver, was late on the pass, and had poor eye discipline.

He was using these notes as to why he felt Geno should be there. He said he has a high level of talent but is way to inconsistant.

Mayock, Burmeister, and Davis all agreed there was no QB in this draft with a first round grade. Mayock said he thought at least three QBs would go in the first with the way people reach on them nowadays.

Daniel Jeremiah, former 8 year scout was also there. He scouted for the Ravens. He said he thought Geno was the only QB who would go in the first round. He thought it would be in the second half of the first and he was the only one he could say that about. He said the QBs were a roller coaster ride when you watch the tape. They are all inconsistant.

Last, Mayock said he had talked to several scouts who confirmed teams were not watching the 2012 film of Tyler Wilson becausee Arkansas was such a mess. They will not hold last year against Wilson

Anyway, I highlighted the bold parts because I shared these opinions and have been killed for them for a while now. It was nice to hear I'm not the only one who sees those things.
Posts: 459
Rambozo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rambozo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rambozo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rambozo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rambozo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rambozo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rambozo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rambozo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rambozo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rambozo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rambozo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:00 PM   #1391
Sorter Sorter is offline
Caralho
 
Sorter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Casino cash: $13531
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Yo RunKC where u at dawg
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav View Post
Alex Smith is awful.... there, I said it
Posts: 16,178
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:02 PM   #1392
Sorter Sorter is offline
Caralho
 
Sorter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Casino cash: $13531
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambozo View Post
I'm watching the South Team's Tuesday practice for a second time this afternoon and taking notes. I'll try and post them tomorrow. Mayock and co. said several interesting things I thought were worth talking about.

He read some of his notes on Geno from the Oklahoma Game. Here are the highlights.

1. Eradic accuracy
2. Big time ability
3. Stares down too many receivers
4. Late on too many balls
5. Natural thrower
6. Beautiful delivery
7. Quick release
8. Can make evry throw
9. Poor eye discipline
10. On both interceptions he stared down the receiver, was late on the pass, and had poor eye discipline.

He was using these notes as to why he felt Geno should be there. He said he has a high level of talent but is way to inconsistant.

Mayock, Burmeister, and Davis all agreed there was no QB in this draft with a first round grade. Mayock said he thought at least three QBs would go in the first with the way people reach on them nowadays.

Daniel Jeremiah, former 8 year scout was also there. He scouted for the Ravens. He said he thought Geno was the only QB who would go in the first round. He thought it would be in the second half of the first and he was the only one he could say that about. He said the QBs were a roller coaster ride when you watch the tape. They are all inconsistant.

Last, Mayock said he had talked to several scouts who confirmed teams were not watching the 2012 film of Tyler Wilson becausee Arkansas was such a mess. They will not hold last year against Wilson

Anyway, I highlighted the bold parts because I shared these opinions. It was nice to hear I'm not the only one who sees those things.
JFC.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav View Post
Alex Smith is awful.... there, I said it
Posts: 16,178
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:04 PM   #1393
Rambozo Rambozo is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
They knew somebody to get in that field. Coming from somebody who worked in that field, that's how you get into those positions.
You HAD to know someone if you worked in that field. j/k
Posts: 459
Rambozo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rambozo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rambozo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rambozo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rambozo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rambozo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rambozo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rambozo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rambozo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rambozo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rambozo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:05 PM   #1394
B14ckmon B14ckmon is offline
Jagwire
 
B14ckmon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Casino cash: $5000
To whomever was asking about fumbles;

I have no idea how accurate this is because it seems crazy high to me.

Glennon: 13
Geno: 8

Wilson isn't listed because it skips from 5 to 0 to shorten the list so he would fall between 1 and 4. I believe I heard he had 2 fumbles on the season.
Posts: 2,316
B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:07 PM   #1395
Sorter Sorter is offline
Caralho
 
Sorter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Casino cash: $13531
Quote:
Originally Posted by B14ckmon View Post
To whomever was asking about fumbles;

I have no idea how accurate this is because it seems crazy high to me.

Glennon: 13
Geno: 8

Wilson isn't listed because it skips from 5 to 0 to shorten the list so he would fall between 1 and 4. I believe I heard he had 2 fumbles on the season.
I don't think that is fumbles lost. That number seems right considering their OLs
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav View Post
Alex Smith is awful.... there, I said it
Posts: 16,178
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:41 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.