Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2012, 09:07 AM  
SNR SNR is online now
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $9387
Geno Smith fans roll call

NEW THREAD HEADER (11/17/12):

The list is gone. We will all be Geno Smith fans when he gets drafted by the Chiefs. For historical documentation's sake, I'll keep the list in a separate post on this thread: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=3314

WHY GENO SMITH?
If you're wondering if Geno Smith is right for you, check out this brilliant post by Saccopoo:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=5388

Next, we have a few GIFs you may be interested in from the Oklahoma game. Insane potential. These are the elite throws that very few QBs can make. What more can I say? Geno Smith can be a franchise QB in the NFL, and the Chiefs need to take a shot on him.

GIF #1:
Spoiler!


GIF #2:
Spoiler!


GIF #3 (My favorite):
Spoiler!


HOW DO WE GET HIM HERE?

Glad you asked. I posted this checklist earlier. It probably belongs in the thread header, and will be updated as the Chiefs close out their season and start a new chapter in their franchise story.

Preparing for Geno Smith's Arrival In KC Checklist

1. [X] Lose games and acquire the #1 overall pick
2. [X] Get Pioli and the Patriot Way cronies the **** out
3. [X] Hire new GM/coach

OPTIONAL (but highly recommended):
4. [ ] Re-sign/tag Bowe, who really wants to play in KC with Geno
5. [ ] Re-sign/tag Albert

Last edited by SNR; 01-04-2013 at 11:32 AM..
Posts: 55,875
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 12-20-2012, 11:05 AM   #6526
SNR SNR is online now
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $9387
I want to play Risk with some of these "BAD QB CLASS TOO RISKEE TE'O IS AWESOME" Chiefs fans.

They'd be sitting like retards in South America at the beginning of the game just picking around the edges. "I've got control of a continent. That's pretty good. 3 extra dudes on my turn? I've got this under control."

Meanwhile other players are aggressively conquering the countries in Africa and Asia that nobody wants because IT'S TOO DIFFICULT TO CONTROL ASIA. But those are the guys that have the most meat and the most space on the board. And they're the ones that topple over Europe and North America by game's end when they get a billion dudes from turning in their cards.
Posts: 55,875
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 12-20-2012, 11:13 AM   #6527
DJ's left nut DJ's left nut is offline
Gonna take a break for awhile.
 
DJ's left nut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, Mo
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
I want to play Risk with some of these "BAD QB CLASS TOO RISKEE TE'O IS AWESOME" Chiefs fans.

They'd be sitting like retards in South America at the beginning of the game just picking around the edges. "I've got control of a continent. That's pretty good. 3 extra dudes on my turn? I've got this under control."

Meanwhile other players are aggressively conquering the countries in Africa and Asia that nobody wants because IT'S TOO DIFFICULT TO CONTROL ASIA. But those are the guys that have the most meat and the most space on the board. And they're the ones that topple over Europe and North America by game's end when they get a billion dudes from turning in their cards.
You can't play with my friends doing that.

We have one guy that will invariably sit in Australia and build up a Mongolian hoard. Then when he gets tired of it, he just storms through Asia, detonating anyone in his path until he finally runs out of guys. He was mostly a king-maker because he'd be the guy that stays out of the way just long enough to plunger-!@#$ somebody, leaving a likely clear winner.

It actually works for him on occasion because house rules allowed for trading of cards, territories, etc... so he'd sit down there and blackmail guys into not destroying them out of sheer spite. It would turn into an arms race with guys trying to 'buy' this guy's army and in so doing, they essentially built his for him.

It was essentially RISK: Machiavelli Style.

That strategy worked much more poorly when we used the real rules. But really, in a Total War kinda way, our method was much more accurate.
__________________
If you can't draw a crowd, draw dicks on the wall.

2013 Adopt-A-Chief: AJ Jenkins, WR #13
Posts: 19,563
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 12-20-2012, 11:18 AM   #6528
SNR SNR is online now
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $9387
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You can't play with my friends doing that.

We have one guy that will invariably sit in Australia and build up a Mongolian hoard. Then when he gets tired of it, he just storms through Asia, detonating anyone in his path until he finally runs out of guys. He was mostly a king-maker because he'd be the guy that stays out of the way just long enough to plunger-!@#$ somebody, leaving a likely clear winner.

It actually works for him on occasion because house rules allowed for trading of cards, territories, etc... so he'd sit down there and blackmail guys into not destroying them out of sheer spite. It would turn into an arms race with guys trying to 'buy' this guy's army and in so doing, they essentially built his for him.

It was essentially RISK: Machiavelli Style.

That strategy worked much more poorly when we used the real rules. But really, in a Total War kinda way, our method was much more accurate.
I used to try a strategy that works kind of in reverse. People don't like Europe because it can be attacked from so many different areas, but that also leaves you available to attack anybody from all different areas. I would only implement it if everybody was being kind of a pussy in the opening turns. I would immediately grab for Europe or most of Europe, then dink around in Asia or Africa just so I could conquer at least one country every turn. Then I would gear up for a massive assault into either North America or Asia.

I've wanted more than anything to beat history and do what Hitler and Napoleon have never been able to pull off. Thus far it has never worked for me.
Posts: 55,875
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 12-20-2012, 12:28 PM   #6529
Count Zarth Count Zarth is online now
JUST SAY NO
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $13657
Arrowheadpride is working on massive Pro-Geno GIF post. We're gonna educate the masses. Stay tuned, yo.
__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I may be brain dead who knows.
Posts: 167,598
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 12-20-2012, 12:32 PM   #6530
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
What? What?
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $7969
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
I used to try a strategy that works kind of in reverse. People don't like Europe because it can be attacked from so many different areas, but that also leaves you available to attack anybody from all different areas. I would only implement it if everybody was being kind of a pussy in the opening turns. I would immediately grab for Europe or most of Europe, then dink around in Asia or Africa just so I could conquer at least one country every turn. Then I would gear up for a massive assault into either North America or Asia.

I've wanted more than anything to beat history and do what Hitler and Napoleon have never been able to pull off. Thus far it has never worked for me.
The key to keeping Europe is to quickly take all of Africa and occupy the two western-most territories in Asia. You can protect the whole thing with just 4 territories.
Posts: 61,754
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 12-20-2012, 12:43 PM   #6531
Count Zarth Count Zarth is online now
JUST SAY NO
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $13657
How Matt Cassel does it:



How Geno does it:

__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I may be brain dead who knows.
Posts: 167,598
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 12-20-2012, 12:48 PM   #6532
Von Dumbass Von Dumbass is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Casino cash: $5000
Kiper was just pimping Glennon again on Sports Center and even compared him to Matt Ryan. I swear I heard McShay say that if the Jets miss out on Glennon, they should take one of the second tier QB's like Geno Smith in the second round. I could have misheard him, maybe they will show it again.
Posts: 10,481
Von Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < Cassel
 
Old 12-20-2012, 12:51 PM   #6533
Sorter Sorter is offline
Caralho
 
Sorter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Belo Horizante
Casino cash: $5987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning View Post
How Matt Cassel does it:



How Geno does it:

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy.
Posts: 15,162
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 12-20-2012, 12:52 PM   #6534
Sorter Sorter is offline
Caralho
 
Sorter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Belo Horizante
Casino cash: $5987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning View Post
Arrowheadpride is working on massive Pro-Geno GIF post. We're gonna educate the masses. Stay tuned, yo.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy.
Posts: 15,162
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 12-20-2012, 01:07 PM   #6535
RunKC RunKC is offline
Just a humble bounty hunter
 
RunKC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Casino cash: $6305
All of these morons are acting like this QB class is full of a bunch of Jake Lockers who were on a shitty team and put up shitty numbers.

Let's keep in mind that McShay and Kiper are still on damage control over their opinion of Russell Wilson. Gruden owned them on that prospect.
Posts: 5,723
RunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
 
Old 12-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #6536
WayneBowe WayneBowe is offline
Chiefs Kingdumb
 
WayneBowe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $5558
I'm only posting to keep this thread front and center.

Geno "chocolate thunder nuts" Smith
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post

I can confirm that A-list celebs have sex just the same way we do.

Justin Verlander has an average cock and lightly trims his pubes.
Posts: 1,554
WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
 
Old 12-20-2012, 01:10 PM   #6537
Strongside Strongside is offline
Damn, we're in a tight spot.
 
Strongside's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: KC
Casino cash: $7828
Quote:
Originally Posted by @KCsporting View Post
I'm only posting to keep this thread front and center.

Geno "chocolate thunder nuts" Smith
Custom jersey ordered.
__________________
Posts: 8,263
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 12-20-2012, 01:13 PM   #6538
RunKC RunKC is offline
Just a humble bounty hunter
 
RunKC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Casino cash: $6305
Sanchez went at 4, Tannehill at 8, Locker went at 8, Gabbert went at 10.

And these draft "analysts" think Geno and Wilson won't be top 10 picks? GTFOWTBS
Posts: 5,723
RunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
 
Old 12-20-2012, 01:18 PM   #6539
Coogs Coogs is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Northern Kansas
Casino cash: $5702
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Sanchez went at 4, Tannehill at 8, Locker went at 8, Gabbert went at 10.

And these draft "analysts" think Geno and Wilson won't be top 10 picks? GTFOWTBS
I don't care if they actually turn out to be right. I am still taking the chance. And if it turns out they are right... try again in 3 or 4 years. Not 30 some years later.

And if it turns out they are wrong. Well then we are good to go for the next 12 to 15 years brfore we try again. Sort of like the other teams that always seem to get the QB thing right.
Posts: 17,650
Coogs has disabled reputation
 
Old 12-20-2012, 01:19 PM   #6540
Count Zarth Count Zarth is online now
JUST SAY NO
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $13657
Quote:
Originally Posted by @KCsporting View Post
I'm only posting to keep this thread front and center.

Geno "chocolate thunder nuts" Smith
When Geno is ours, and he starts schadenfreuding the Broncos and Raiders every year, this music will run alongside his highlights CONSTANTLY.

__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I may be brain dead who knows.
Posts: 167,598
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.