Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2012, 11:21 AM  
RINGLEADER RINGLEADER is offline
RING****ER
 
RINGLEADER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Confusion, USA
Casino cash: $334214
National Tracking Polls: Romney +6 in Last Week

Strange. I thought all of these Romney gaffes had killed his campaign.

Rasmussen Last Week: Obama: 50, Romney: 46
Rasmussen This Week: Obama: 45, Romney: 47

Gallup Last Week: Obama: 50, Romney: 43
Gallup This Week: Obama: 47, Romney: 46

Given the huge pick-ups Romney makes when Likely Voter filters are applied, I'd say the Gallup and Rasmussen numbers are probably close to, if not exactly, the same.

Let's see if Obama gets another bounce from the 47% remark (doubt it, but we'll see) and how quickly that one fades...

Last edited by RINGLEADER; 09-18-2012 at 11:36 AM..
Posts: 22,850
RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:39 PM   #46
RINGLEADER RINGLEADER is offline
RING****ER
 
RINGLEADER's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Confusion, USA
Casino cash: $334214
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
First, that description of the legal action against Gallup is COMPLETELY false. There was a lawsuit, and it had nothing to do with voter turnout models.

Second, I don't know how you or anyone knows that the pollsters are using 2008 voter turnout models or what they are using. The specifics of their various methodologies are not released. Exactly how they get their final numbers is their "secret formula," so to speak.

Third, the "mainstream" polling orgs are in the business of being accurate. That is what they strive for, that is what they are selling. There is no reason for them to purposefully skew the numbers.
Mostly agree, but the weighting is a crapshoot.
Posts: 22,850
RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:28 AM   #47
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $463014
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
First, that description of the legal action against Gallup is COMPLETELY false. There was a lawsuit, and it had nothing to do with voter turnout models.
I don't think DementedLogic said or intended to imply that the lawsuit had anything to do with turnout models, so your "completely false" judgment seems to be a middle-of-the-road misstep.
__________________


"Well, it is one thing for Bill Clinton to say, I feel your pain. It is another thing for Barack Obama to say I feel your pain that I have caused." - George Will
Posts: 74,193
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:23 AM   #48
DementedLogic DementedLogic is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle, WA
Casino cash: $9632
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
First, that description of the legal action against Gallup is COMPLETELY false. There was a lawsuit, and it had nothing to do with voter turnout models.

Second, I don't know how you or anyone knows that the pollsters are using 2008 voter turnout models or what they are using. The specifics of their various methodologies are not released. Exactly how they get their final numbers is their "secret formula," so to speak.

Third, the "mainstream" polling orgs are in the business of being accurate. That is what they strive for, that is what they are selling. There is no reason for them to purposefully skew the numbers.

I didn't deceive anything. I didn't say the Justice Department sued them for their model. My first post about the issue was that they were "Axelrodded." This is how Obama and Axelrod operate. Axelrod was calling on Gallup to change their polling models. Then the Justice Department finds a way to sue Gallup, and they suddenly change their polling model back. This is how the Obama and his buddies operate. If you don't do what they want, they find ways to sue you and discredit you.
There are people who will vote for whoever is leading in the polls simple because they want to vote for a winner. The Obama administration knows this, which is why they want to keep him ahead in the polls. They perform their own internal polls for information, and they know where they really stand. They just want the public perception to be that Obama is leading.

As far as polling accuracy goes, for the last 45 days leading up to the 2008 Presidential election Rasmussen held Obama at +5 to +7 the entire time, with their final poll having Obama +6. Gallup held Obama at +10 to +11, with one exception in mid October having him at +7. Their final poll had Obama +11. Obama's won the election by 7 points. I would have to give the edge to Rasmussen for 2008. Rasmussen also nailed the 2004 election having Bush+1.5 with the final tally being Bush+2.4. Gallup had them at even.
Posts: 763
DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:32 AM   #49
dirk digler dirk digler is offline
Please squeeze
 
dirk digler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Clinton, MO
Casino cash: $179085
New polls:

A new USA Today/Gallup Poll of twelve swing states shows President Obama leading Mitt Romney by just two points, 48% to 46%

Colorado: Obama 48%, Romney 47% (Qinnipiac/CBS News/NYT)

Pennsylvania: Obama 50%, Romney 41% (Morning Call/Muhlenberg)

Virginia:Obama 50%, Romney 46% (Qinnipiac/CBS News/NYT)

Wisconsin:Obama 51%, Romney 45% (Qinnipiac/CBS News/NYT)
Posts: 47,281
dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:41 AM   #50
RINGLEADER RINGLEADER is offline
RING****ER
 
RINGLEADER's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Confusion, USA
Casino cash: $334214
Quote:
Originally Posted by DementedLogic View Post
As far as polling accuracy goes, for the last 45 days leading up to the 2008 Presidential election Rasmussen held Obama at +5 to +7 the entire time, with their final poll having Obama +6. Gallup held Obama at +10 to +11, with one exception in mid October having him at +7. Their final poll had Obama +11. Obama's won the election by 7 points. I would have to give the edge to Rasmussen for 2008. Rasmussen also nailed the 2004 election having Bush+1.5 with the final tally being Bush+2.4. Gallup had them at even.
Getting back to my point about Romney gaining in the last week, another poll from AP is out this morning from 13th to 17th that, despite a heavy Dem skew, shows Obama up only a point. So you have Rasmussen with Romney up 1, Gallup with Obama up 1, and AP with Obama up 1 in the last week. NBC has him up +5 from last week.

Another interesting trend in Obama's favor is his approval rating. This is something that doesn't seem to get discussed much, but no president in the modern era has won with an upside down approval rating. Since the convention, Obama has righted this ship pretty substantially -- another indicator that is following the trends of 2004 (and how Bush performed) pretty closely. This election is playing out so similarly - the incumbent is playing to a base, while the New England rich guy plays to independents. We'll see who wins that battle because!

Other polls today:

CBS/Quinnipiac (Colorado): Obama +1
CBS/Quinnipiac (Virginia): Obama +4
WAA (Virginia): Obama +3
CBS/Quinnipiac (Wisconsin): Obama +6
Posts: 22,850
RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:41 AM   #51
RINGLEADER RINGLEADER is offline
RING****ER
 
RINGLEADER's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Confusion, USA
Casino cash: $334214
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
New polls:

A new USA Today/Gallup Poll of twelve swing states shows President Obama leading Mitt Romney by just two points, 48% to 46%

Colorado: Obama 48%, Romney 47% (Qinnipiac/CBS News/NYT)

Pennsylvania: Obama 50%, Romney 41% (Morning Call/Muhlenberg)

Virginia:Obama 50%, Romney 46% (Qinnipiac/CBS News/NYT)

Wisconsin:Obama 51%, Romney 45% (Qinnipiac/CBS News/NYT)
Beat me to it
Posts: 22,850
RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:45 AM   #52
RINGLEADER RINGLEADER is offline
RING****ER
 
RINGLEADER's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Confusion, USA
Casino cash: $334214
Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
Getting back to my point about Romney gaining in the last week, another poll from AP is out this morning from 13th to 17th that, despite a heavy Dem skew, shows Obama up only a point. So you have Rasmussen with Romney up 1, Gallup with Obama up 1, and AP with Obama up 1 in the last week. NBC has him up +5 from last week.

Another interesting trend in Obama's favor is his approval rating. This is something that doesn't seem to get discussed much, but no president in the modern era has won with an upside down approval rating. Since the convention, Obama has righted this ship pretty substantially -- another indicator that is following the trends of 2004 (and how Bush performed) pretty closely. This election is playing out so similarly - the incumbent is playing to a base, while the New England rich guy plays to independents. We'll see who wins that battle because!

Other polls today:

CBS/Quinnipiac (Colorado): Obama +1
CBS/Quinnipiac (Virginia): Obama +4
WAA (Virginia): Obama +3
CBS/Quinnipiac (Wisconsin): Obama +6
PA seems to be gone, probably MI too. Going to come down to OH, VA, CO and FL, in my opinion. If Mitt can't get OH or VA (he can't lose both) he'll have to steal WI and IA.

The first debate is going to be for all the marbles IMO.
Posts: 22,850
RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RINGLEADER Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:00 AM   #53
oldandslow oldandslow is online now
Veteran
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Casino cash: $43203
Never say never, but I think Nate Silver has it about right when he gives Obama about a 70% chance of winning the election.

I would be surprised if Romney wins both Ohio and VA, but stranger things have happened. You are correct in your assessment of PA and MI.

Job approval rate has risen fairly rapidly for Obama. I don't know why other than to say that Mitt is far more flawed than I thought he would be.

The election is far from over. Had you asked me a year ago, however, I would have bet the fundamentals in Sept 2012 would be in Mitt's favor, rather than Obama's. I would have been wrong.

Last edited by oldandslow; 09-19-2012 at 09:06 AM..
Posts: 3,755
oldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:02 AM   #54
Swanman Swanman is online now
It's a league game, Dude
 
Swanman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Itasca, IL
Casino cash: $45656
Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
PA seems to be gone, probably MI too. Going to come down to OH, VA, CO and FL, in my opinion. If Mitt can't get OH or VA (he can't lose both) he'll have to steal WI and IA.

The first debate is going to be for all the marbles IMO.
In 2004, Kerry erased a lead of like 5 or 6 points to Bush after the first debate, so it is possible. The problem for Romney is that he put himself in a position to have to be more aggressive during the debates, thus take more risk than Obama. The first debate will be very interesting.
Posts: 3,230
Swanman would the whole thing.Swanman would the whole thing.Swanman would the whole thing.Swanman would the whole thing.Swanman would the whole thing.Swanman would the whole thing.Swanman would the whole thing.Swanman would the whole thing.Swanman would the whole thing.Swanman would the whole thing.Swanman would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:17 AM   #55
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $116979
Quote:
Originally Posted by DementedLogic View Post
I didn't deceive anything. I didn't say the Justice Department sued them for their model. My first post about the issue was that they were "Axelrodded." This is how Obama and Axelrod operate. Axelrod was calling on Gallup to change their polling models. Then the Justice Department finds a way to sue Gallup, and they suddenly change their polling model back. This is how the Obama and his buddies operate. If you don't do what they want, they find ways to sue you and discredit you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DementedLogic View Post
I'm not saying every poll is wrong. However, most are basing their models on 2008 voter turnout. If you truly believe that the turnout is going to be similar, then the polls should be great for you. I think it says a lot that as soon as Gallup changed its model to a more realistic turnout, it had Romney beating Obama. A couple of days later the justice department sued Gallup and they reverted back to the 2008 model.
By not mentioning what they sued for, you definitely implied the suit was over the model. And, more importantly, how do you know that they were using a 2008 model, changed it, then changed back after being sued? Where are you getting that?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
As long as Jesus Christ was the president of the US and approved of it Yes.
Posts: 15,099
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:26 AM   #56
dirk digler dirk digler is offline
Please squeeze
 
dirk digler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Clinton, MO
Casino cash: $179085
Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
PA seems to be gone, probably MI too. Going to come down to OH, VA, CO and FL, in my opinion. If Mitt can't get OH or VA (he can't lose both) he'll have to steal WI and IA.

The first debate is going to be for all the marbles IMO.
Romney has a very very narrow path for victory while Obama has several ways to get to 270.
Posts: 47,281
dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:40 AM   #57
DementedLogic DementedLogic is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle, WA
Casino cash: $9632
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
By not mentioning what they sued for, you definitely implied the suit was over the model. And, more importantly, how do you know that they were using a 2008 model, changed it, then changed back after being sued? Where are you getting that?
I believe the suit was because of the model. Axelrod was already putting pressure on Gallup over their methodology. Sticking with the Obama/Axelrod/Holder tradition, the next step was to find a reason to file a lawsuit.

I don't know exactly what models they were using at any time. I can only look at the internals of the poll. Gallup was originally polling D+5 to D+7, and typically had Obama+3 to 4 over Rasmussen. When Gallup had Romney up over Obama and was within 1 point of Rasmussen for more than a week, the internals consistently showed D+2 to D+3. After the lawsuit, their polling went back to D+5 to +7.
Posts: 763
DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:22 AM   #58
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $116979
Quote:
Originally Posted by DementedLogic View Post
I believe the suit was because of the model. Axelrod was already putting pressure on Gallup over their methodology. Sticking with the Obama/Axelrod/Holder tradition, the next step was to find a reason to file a lawsuit.
No, it was not. We're back to square one.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DementedLogic View Post
I don't know exactly what models they were using at any time.
This. So .
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
As long as Jesus Christ was the president of the US and approved of it Yes.
Posts: 15,099
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:24 AM   #59
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $116979
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
I don't think DementedLogic said or intended to imply that the lawsuit had anything to do with turnout models, so your "completely false" judgment seems to be a middle-of-the-road misstep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DementedLogic View Post
I believe the suit was because of the model.
Pat, I pre-emptively accept your apology.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
As long as Jesus Christ was the president of the US and approved of it Yes.
Posts: 15,099
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:32 AM   #60
suzzer99 suzzer99 is offline
Veteran
 
suzzer99's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: LA
Casino cash: $48082
A guy I know from my poker site has a poll-blog he'd love for you all to analyze: http://actuarygambler.blogspot.com/
Posts: 4,270
suzzer99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.suzzer99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.suzzer99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.suzzer99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.suzzer99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.suzzer99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.suzzer99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.suzzer99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.suzzer99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.suzzer99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.suzzer99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.