Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2012, 05:55 PM  
CoMoChief CoMoChief is offline
The Revolution Has Begun
 
CoMoChief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $143977
What makes you a Democrat?

For you liberals out there...what do you think it means to be a democrat and/or why do you vote democrat?
Posts: 30,440
CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:05 PM   #16
J Diddy J Diddy is offline
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $166198
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco View Post
In other words, the people who don't do a ****ing thing.
That's an enlightening view.
Posts: 29,296
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:06 PM   #17
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is online now
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $119776
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
I'm sure they do
For example, when the economy is heading to depression, you do what needs to be done and not whine like a child about some new definition of socialism.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
As long as Jesus Christ was the president of the US and approved of it Yes.
Posts: 17,058
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:08 PM   #18
Brainiac Brainiac is offline
Veteran
 
Brainiac's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Lenexa, KS
Casino cash: $56185
I'm sure a lot of people around here think I'm a Republican because of my opposition to Obama and my unwavering support for Romney. But the fact is that I support Romney because he's not really a right-wing conservative, despite his claims during the primary that he is. He had to exaggerate his conservative credentials in order to win the Republican nomination, but in reality if he's elected I think we'll find that he's actually a pragmatist who isn't beholden to the tea party or any other nutjobs.

Some people condemn Romney because he wasn't 100% honest about his views during the primaries, but in my mind that's not an indictment of Romney, it's actually an indictment of the idiocy that has taken root in the Republican party. Neither the Republicans nor the Democrats truly represent my views. Each party gets some things right. The problem is that each party gets some things horribly wrong.
Posts: 4,113
Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:10 PM   #19
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is online now
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $119776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter View Post
I've said the same thing: in today's GOP...Reagan would be a Liberal. Wow.
Remember that 'conservative purity test' thing that was floated a couple years ago. Reagan would have failed and it wasn't even close.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
As long as Jesus Christ was the president of the US and approved of it Yes.
Posts: 17,058
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:14 PM   #20
Mr. Kotter Mr. Kotter is offline
Lookin' for the answers...
 
Mr. Kotter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Somewhere else
Casino cash: $11000385
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Remember that 'conservative purity test' thing that was floated a couple years ago. Reagan would have failed and it wasn't even close.
Don't say that too loud or the 1980s-era-devotees (misguided ideologues) simply do not understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
....Some people condemn Romney because he wasn't 100% honest about his views during the primaries, but in my mind that's not an indictment of Romney, it's actually an indictment of the idiocy that has taken root in the Republican party. Neither the Republicans nor the Democrats truly represent my views. Each party gets some things right. The problem is that each party gets some things horribly wrong.

Romney is no pragmatist; he's a charlatan. There is a difference.

No matter how the plutocrats may argue otherwise.
__________________
Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel...
Posts: 39,937
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:17 PM   #21
Mr. Flopnuts Mr. Flopnuts is offline
The People's Mod
 
Mr. Flopnuts's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Capital
Casino cash: $113764570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
I'm sure a lot of people around here think I'm a Republican because of my opposition to Obama and my unwavering support for Romney. But the fact is that I support Romney because he's not really a right-wing conservative, despite his claims during the primary that he is. He had to exaggerate his conservative credentials in order to win the Republican nomination, but in reality if he's elected I think we'll find that he's actually a pragmatist who isn't beholden to the tea party or any other nutjobs.

Some people condemn Romney because he wasn't 100% honest about his views during the primaries, but in my mind that's not an indictment of Romney, it's actually an indictment of the idiocy that has taken root in the Republican party. Neither the Republicans nor the Democrats truly represent my views. Each party gets some things right. The problem is that each party gets some things horribly wrong.
Great post. I appreciate the insight into your views. I've been leaning more left these days but agree with you on all fronts here. The average Joe like all of us don't have anyone who's on our side. It's one extreme or the other apparently.
Posts: 44,055
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:18 PM   #22
Dave Lane Dave Lane is online now
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $2228997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
I'm sure a lot of people around here think I'm a Republican because of my opposition to Obama and my unwavering support for Romney. But the fact is that I support Romney because he's not really a right-wing conservative, despite his claims during the primary that he is. He had to exaggerate his conservative credentials in order to win the Republican nomination, but in reality if he's elected I think we'll find that he's actually a pragmatist who isn't beholden to the tea party or any other nutjobs.

Some people condemn Romney because he wasn't 100% honest about his views during the primaries, but in my mind that's not an indictment of Romney, it's actually an indictment of the idiocy that has taken root in the Republican party. Neither the Republicans nor the Democrats truly represent my views. Each party gets some things right. The problem is that each party gets some things horribly wrong.
Good response and I understand and mostly agree. I just don't want to see education, science be destroyed and creationism gain a foothold by the Rs getting in power. I'm not scared of Romney but I am his constituents.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 23,203
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:19 PM   #23
Dave Lane Dave Lane is online now
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $2228997
I predict if Romney wins he'll spend half his time fighting his own party.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 23,203
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:28 PM   #24
Brainiac Brainiac is offline
Veteran
 
Brainiac's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Lenexa, KS
Casino cash: $56185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
I just don't want to see education, science be destroyed and creationism gain a foothold by the Rs getting in power. I'm not scared of Romney but I am his constituents.
I completely agree. I think the teaching of creationism (excuse me, Intelligent Design) in SCIENCE class in public schools is just about the stupidest thing that this country can do. Let's confuse the hell out of students and give them all kinds of misinformation. Great idea!
Posts: 4,113
Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:31 PM   #25
Mr. Kotter Mr. Kotter is offline
Lookin' for the answers...
 
Mr. Kotter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Somewhere else
Casino cash: $11000385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
I completely agree. I think the teaching of creationism (excuse me, Intelligent Design) in SCIENCE class in public schools is just about the stupidest thing that this country can do. Let's confuse the hell out of students and give them all kinds of misinformation. Great idea!
Ah, Hell...you went and done it now! The Dittoheads and "real Americans" are gonna hate on yo' silly azz, now.

Damn. Damn, damn, damn, damn....
__________________
Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel...
Posts: 39,937
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:35 PM   #26
Brainiac Brainiac is offline
Veteran
 
Brainiac's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Lenexa, KS
Casino cash: $56185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter View Post
Ah, Hell...you went and done it now! The Dittoheads and "real Americans" are gonna hate on yo' silly azz, now.

Damn. Damn, damn, damn, damn....
Killer Clown should be along any minute to post a video of Kent Hovind telling us that evolution is a fairy tale and that Noah took itty bitty dinosaurs with him on the ark.

Killer Clown rejects Romney because he's not conservative enough. That's reason enough right there to vote for him.
Posts: 4,113
Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:35 PM   #27
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is online now
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $119776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Great post. I appreciate the insight into your views. I've been leaning more left these days but agree with you on all fronts here. The average Joe like all of us don't have anyone who's on our side. It's one extreme or the other apparently.
No. Obama is hardly extreme. Congressional Ds are not extreme.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
As long as Jesus Christ was the president of the US and approved of it Yes.
Posts: 17,058
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:36 PM   #28
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is online now
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $119776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
I predict if Romney wins he'll spend half his time fighting his own party.
We see that now with Boehner.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
As long as Jesus Christ was the president of the US and approved of it Yes.
Posts: 17,058
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:45 PM   #29
Mr. Kotter Mr. Kotter is offline
Lookin' for the answers...
 
Mr. Kotter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Somewhere else
Casino cash: $11000385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
...
Killer Clown rejects Romney because he's not conservative enough. That's reason enough right there to vote for him.
Killer Clown rejects Obama because he's not conservative enough. That's reason enough right there to vote for him.

True enough, and fair enough....heh.
__________________
Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel...
Posts: 39,937
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:13 PM   #30
SNR SNR is online now
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $4575903
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
For example, when the economy is heading to depression, you do what needs to be done and not whine like a child about some new definition of socialism.
The Democrat Party is full of ****ing shit and you know it.

Realistic my ass.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 54,203
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.