Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2012, 12:49 PM  
pr_capone pr_capone is online now
** *- -- -- *
 
pr_capone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aguadilla
Casino cash: $6568
****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****



--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donations - Financials
Spoiler!




Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!


The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!


10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!


11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!


Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 01-08-2013 at 07:56 AM..
Posts: 18,375
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:52 PM   #6316
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 Marty Mac Ver 2.0 is offline
SaveOurChiefs.com
 
Marty Mac Ver 2.0's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Casino cash: $5095
There's a dude here who works for Gannett. I wonder if he had any pull in getting that pop???
__________________
It's not the number of years in your life but the amount of life in your years!
Posts: 1,593
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMarty Mac Ver 2.0 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMarty Mac Ver 2.0 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMarty Mac Ver 2.0 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMarty Mac Ver 2.0 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMarty Mac Ver 2.0 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMarty Mac Ver 2.0 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMarty Mac Ver 2.0 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMarty Mac Ver 2.0 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMarty Mac Ver 2.0 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMarty Mac Ver 2.0 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:56 PM   #6317
Dylan Dylan is offline
The Lede
 
Dylan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Casino cash: $9575
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenidol View Post
So you need mask to pass out fliers at a publicly owned stadium?

...
__________________

Last edited by Dylan; 11-18-2012 at 08:24 PM..
Posts: 25,690
Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:00 PM   #6318
Count Zarth Count Zarth is online now
DOWN WITH MAV
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $23330
I can't wait to make a paint it black video with intro from V.

"People should not be frightened of their governments. Governments should be frightened of their people."

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
Royals win, I leave forever. I'll even take an IP ban.

Giants win, you leave forever.
Posts: 169,321
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:05 PM   #6319
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $14067
VARSITY
Rogue Scott Pioli@RogueScottPioli I keep checking Twitter to see if I still have to go to work tomorrow.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
WHAT DID I SAY, HUH?!?!?! TELL ME AGAIN?!?! - WHO HAD FAITH IN YOUR TEAM?!?!? WHAT'S MY MOTHER****IN NAME!?!?!
Posts: 44,283
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:11 PM   #6320
Guru Guru is offline
SKC 13-Royals 14-Chiefs 15?
 
Guru's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Middle of the USA
Casino cash: $10751
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning View Post
I can't wait to make a paint it black video with intro from V.

"People should not be frightened of their governments. Governments should be frightened of their people."

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. [He giggled] Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me PR.
__________________
Same as it ever was.
Posts: 53,815
Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:15 PM   #6321
Count Zarth Count Zarth is online now
DOWN WITH MAV
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $23330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru View Post
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. [He giggled] Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me PR.
*Plays over slow zoom of evil Pioli face*
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
Royals win, I leave forever. I'll even take an IP ban.

Giants win, you leave forever.
Posts: 169,321
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:21 PM   #6322
Simply Red Simply Red is offline
SNR's battery back-up
 
Simply Red's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SO SO DEF HQ's
Casino cash: $18049
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning View Post
HOLY

that's phenomenal, i hope that's somebody rad like KCUnited or SNR IRL.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Not allowing room for vibration is a good start. I basiclly muscle the rubbers on.
Posts: 42,272
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:24 PM   #6323
Simply Red Simply Red is offline
SNR's battery back-up
 
Simply Red's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SO SO DEF HQ's
Casino cash: $18049
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning View Post
Teedubya is a terrorist mother****er, planting fire pioli bombs everywhere.
I hope Travis socially rapes this roadkill organization.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Not allowing room for vibration is a good start. I basiclly muscle the rubbers on.
Posts: 42,272
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:25 PM   #6324
Dylan Dylan is offline
The Lede
 
Dylan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Casino cash: $9575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning View Post
I can't wait to make a paint it black video with intro from V.

"People should not be frightened of their governments. Governments should be frightened of their people."


__________________
Posts: 25,690
Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:27 PM   #6325
Inmem58 Inmem58 is offline
Because we are the Chiefs
 
Inmem58's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kern County, CA
Casino cash: $10825
What's the plan for next week?
Posts: 11,781
Inmem58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Inmem58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Inmem58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Inmem58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Inmem58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Inmem58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Inmem58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Inmem58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Inmem58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Inmem58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Inmem58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:40 PM   #6326
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $14067
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
What's the plan for next week?
Blackout again. At least thats what Pr told the Star.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
WHAT DID I SAY, HUH?!?!?! TELL ME AGAIN?!?! - WHO HAD FAITH IN YOUR TEAM?!?!? WHAT'S MY MOTHER****IN NAME!?!?!
Posts: 44,283
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:41 PM   #6327
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 Marty Mac Ver 2.0 is offline
SaveOurChiefs.com
 
Marty Mac Ver 2.0's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Casino cash: $5095
Once you go black you never go back
__________________
It's not the number of years in your life but the amount of life in your years!
Posts: 1,593
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMarty Mac Ver 2.0 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMarty Mac Ver 2.0 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMarty Mac Ver 2.0 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMarty Mac Ver 2.0 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMarty Mac Ver 2.0 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMarty Mac Ver 2.0 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMarty Mac Ver 2.0 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMarty Mac Ver 2.0 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMarty Mac Ver 2.0 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMarty Mac Ver 2.0 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:42 PM   #6328
teedubya teedubya is offline
Waiting Until Next Year!
 
teedubya's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Casino cash: $11497
I've had all of my kids Halloween candy wrappers saved up in a ziploc and brought all of them to Arrowhead today. I littered candy wrappers into the air, with every Punt, Turnover or Bengals score.

What a fun new tradition.
Posts: 8,312
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:43 PM   #6329
KCrockaholic KCrockaholic is offline
Sarcasm
 
KCrockaholic's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $2538
Quote:
Originally Posted by teedubya View Post
I've had all of my kids Halloween candy wrappers saved up in a ziploc and brought all of them to Arrowhead today. I littered candy wrappers into the air, with every Punt, Turnover or Bengals score.

What a fun new tradition.
This better be true.
Posts: 15,419
KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:44 PM   #6330
Guru Guru is offline
SKC 13-Royals 14-Chiefs 15?
 
Guru's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Middle of the USA
Casino cash: $10751
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by teedubya View Post
I've had all of my kids Halloween candy wrappers saved up in a ziploc and brought all of them to Arrowhead today. I littered candy wrappers into the air, with every Punt, Turnover or Bengals score.

What a fun new tradition.
Wait, where were you sitting?
__________________
Same as it ever was.
Posts: 53,815
Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:47 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.