Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Royal Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2012, 05:55 PM  
CoMoChief CoMoChief is offline
The Revolution Has Begun
 
CoMoChief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $8091
What makes you a Democrat?

For you liberals out there...what do you think it means to be a democrat and/or why do you vote democrat?
Posts: 30,975
CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:08 PM   #2
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $14260
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
For you liberals out there...what do you think it means to be a democrat and/or why do you vote democrat?
50% because I agree with typical Democrat policies, 50% because Rs are freaking nuts--ideologues, religious nuts, anti-science, etc.
__________________
Posts: 19,218
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:40 PM   #3
CoMoChief CoMoChief is offline
The Revolution Has Begun
 
CoMoChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $8091
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
50% because I agree with typical Democrat policies, 50% because Rs are freaking nuts--ideologues, religious nuts, anti-science, etc.
such as?
__________________
2014 Adopt-A-Chief: RT Donald Stephenson #79
Posts: 30,975
CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:41 PM   #4
J Diddy J Diddy is offline
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $10451
This is funny. It's been done before so let me tell you how this goes. First you ask the question. Second you try to use what you describe as your super enlightened intellect to explain to us how we're wrong and convert us. Third you realize that you don't have a super enlightened intellect and then call us names. Fourth, you get mad and start calling names and insulting(and with your clown shoes over dramatic explosions of late probably say you're going to whip someone's ass), and then finally we laugh at you
Posts: 30,091
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:53 PM   #5
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $14260
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
50% because I agree with typical Democrat policies, 50% because Rs are freaking nuts--ideologues, religious nuts, anti-science, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
such as?

that you didn't even question the second part of what I said.

Ds try to be guided by reality, not strict adherence to ideology, they accept science and don't attempt to make the Bible into the Consitution.
__________________
Posts: 19,218
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:14 PM   #6
SNR SNR is offline
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $14154
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post

Ds try to be guided by reality
I'm sure they do
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 56,625
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:30 PM   #7
Mr. Kotter Mr. Kotter is offline
Lookin' for the answers...
 
Mr. Kotter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Somewhere else
Casino cash: $1552
I'm a Reagan Republican, who became independent during the 90s and early 21st century....but is increasingly feeling that the GOP doesn't give one rat's ass about anyone who is not in the top 2%. Simply put, at this point in our history...why do folks vote Democrat?

It's the ONLY counter-balance to a GOP elitist plutocracy in which the middle and working classes will be utterly destroyed.
__________________
Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel...
Posts: 40,008
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:34 PM   #8
A Salt Weapon A Salt Weapon is offline
Veteran
 
A Salt Weapon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Alaska
Casino cash: $6424
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Ds try to be guided by reality,
That's priceless, most sarcastic post on the internet. Laughing my ass off, Great job.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 1,781
A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:43 PM   #9
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $11659
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter View Post
I'm a Reagan Republican, who became independent during the 90s and early 21st century....but is increasingly feeling that the GOP doesn't give one rat's ass about anyone who is not in the top 2%. Simply put, at this point in our history...why do folks vote Democrat?

It's the ONLY counter-balance to a GOP elitist plutocracy in which the middle and working classes will be utterly destroyed.
Add Cosmos bible thumping sentiments and you have my response.

I know the inner workings of the Rs and trust me they are a one issue party. Lower taxes for the ultra rich. The rest is fluff and window dressing to get enough "voters" to get what they really want.

I've seen the machine and trust me its eye opening.

I wish there was a party strictly for the middle class, that didn't have crazy religious leanings and represented the $40k-250k voters. The rich have their party the progressives increasingly have the poor and intellectuals and the middle class gets squeezed.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 24,867
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:50 PM   #10
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $11659
VARSITY
I'm still a registered republican and met with Reagan and was on his National Committee for re-election. I found out way more than I bargained for with that deal. Plus some personal experience as a small business man at the time cured me for life. Sad thing is Reagan would have to run as a Democrat now. He's far to liberal for todays republicans.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 24,867
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:51 PM   #11
ClevelandBronco ClevelandBronco is offline
Banned
 
ClevelandBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Casino cash: $7242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
...the progressives increasingly have the poor and intellectuals...
In other words, the people who don't do a ****ing thing.
Posts: 20,401
ClevelandBronco has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:52 PM   #12
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $11659
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco View Post
In other words, the people who don't do a ****ing thing.
Hang on to that buzz word. Its good for another few weeks.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 24,867
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #13
Mr. Kotter Mr. Kotter is offline
Lookin' for the answers...
 
Mr. Kotter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Somewhere else
Casino cash: $1552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Add Cosmos bible thumping sentiments and you have my response.

I know the inner workings of the Rs and trust me they are a one issue party. Lower taxes for the ultra rich. The rest is fluff and window dressing to get enough "voters" to get what they really want.

I've seen the machine and trust me its eye opening.

I wish there was a party strictly for the middle class, that didn't have crazy religious leanings and represented the $40k-250k voters. The rich have their party the progressives increasingly have the poor and intellectuals and the middle class gets squeezed.
When an election unites Dave and I...we've had our differences over the years---it should be an eye-opening experience for the Dittoheads on this site.

If the GOP refuses to recognize the trend Dave speaks of...they will become the 21st Century version of the 19th Century Whigs. Or the 21st Century version of the 20th Century Dixiecrats. Yeah....I said it, the Tea Party lunatic fringe extreme, could relegate the GOP to the trash-heap of political party history, and a NEW second party could emerge--unless they figure things out, soon.

I don't expect that to happen; because, frankly, most of the GOP understand how ridiculous this scenario is--despite thieir pandering to the Ron Paul crowd and the top 2% types. However, if you wish to sell your soul for the top 2%...they deserve what they get.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
I'm still a registered republican and met with Reagan and was on his National Committee for re-election. I found out way more than I bargained for with that deal. Plus some personal experience as a small business man at the time cured me for life. Sad thing is Reagan would have to run as a Democrat now. He's far to liberal for todays republicans.
I've said the same thing: in today's GOP...Reagan would be a Liberal. Wow.
__________________
Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel...
Posts: 40,008
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:01 PM   #14
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $14260
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon View Post
That's priceless, most sarcastic post on the internet. Laughing my ass off, Great job.
Posted via Mobile Device
Aren't you the guy who wrote that a president has nothing to do with laws enacted while he is president?
__________________
Posts: 19,218
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:04 PM   #15
ClevelandBronco ClevelandBronco is offline
Banned
 
ClevelandBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Casino cash: $7242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Hang on to that buzz word. Its good for another few weeks.
I have no idea what you're saying.
Posts: 20,401
ClevelandBronco has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:32 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.