Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ankle Breaker Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2012, 09:22 AM  
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
Ask JASON about Tony's cock...
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $1105878
I told you so...people are already buying it...

Just heard Petro say "if the Chiefs lose 13-0 but are +/- 0 in turnovers, Matt Cassel will have done his job."

14-18, 121 yards, no interceptions...they will declare Matt Cassel is "fine".
Posts: 60,550
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:05 PM   #46
Detoxing Detoxing is offline
Dyslexic Speed Reader
 
Detoxing's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: San Diego
Casino cash: $449758475
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Just heard Petro say "if the Chiefs lose 13-0 but are +/- 0 in turnovers, Matt Cassel will have done his job."

14-18, 121 yards, no interceptions...they will declare Matt Cassel is "fine".
How ****ing pathetic.

Substandard QB play is the standard for Excellence in KC
__________________
Don't half ass two things. Whole ass one thing.
Posts: 18,756
Detoxing has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Detoxing has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Detoxing has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Detoxing has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Detoxing has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Detoxing has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Detoxing has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Detoxing has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Detoxing has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Detoxing has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Detoxing has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:10 PM   #47
oldandslow oldandslow is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Casino cash: $44515
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Now Petro is badgering his guest (I believe it's Bob Glauber) into declaring that Jeff Fisher is some kind of genius.
No genius, but he's a damn site better than what we ended up with. I watched a Rams team last nite that looked like they at least knew what a football was.

Rams run a 4-3, drafted a couple of ends and are good to go...

We decide a 3-4 is the only thing in the world that will work, draft 15 zillion DL's and still can't hit the QB.
Posts: 3,782
oldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:12 PM   #48
DeezNutz DeezNutz is offline
PermaBanned
 
DeezNutz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jouissance
Casino cash: $29044
Petro hates Cassel, so saying that he will have "done his job" is relative. The point being, the player sucks shit. Everyone knows this. Thus, "his job" is to mitigate how much his suck negatively (and exponentially) affects the rest of the team.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
If you met me in person and didn't know who I was you would never guess it was me.
Posts: 46,483
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:17 PM   #49
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
Ask JASON about Tony's cock...
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $1105878
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldandslow View Post
No genius, but he's a damn site better than what we ended up with. I watched a Rams team last nite that looked like they at least knew what a football was.

Rams run a 4-3, drafted a couple of ends and are good to go...

We decide a 3-4 is the only thing in the world that will work, draft 15 zillion DL's and still can't hit the QB.
Petro is a big fan of Martyball. He's coming around slowly to the modern NFL but he still has fits of mediocrity...
Posts: 60,550
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:19 PM   #50
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
Ask JASON about Tony's cock...
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $1105878
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
Petro hates Cassel, so saying that he will have "done his job" is relative. The point being, the player sucks shit. Everyone knows this. Thus, "his job" is to mitigate how much his suck negatively (and exponentially) affects the rest of the team.
He hates Cassel now. He spent a lot of time the past 2 seasons focusing on the offensive line. He always wants to draft a LT.

It has taken him some time to realize what the modern NFL is about but he still has relapses once in a while...
Posts: 60,550
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:25 PM   #51
oldandslow oldandslow is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Casino cash: $44515
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Petro is a big fan of Martyball. He's coming around slowly to the modern NFL but he still has fits of mediocrity...
I am a big fan of MartyDEFENSE. Haven't seen it since 3 or 4 years before Marty left.

I understand your offense argument, but I don't think they are mutually exclusive.
Posts: 3,782
oldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:26 PM   #52
DeezNutz DeezNutz is offline
PermaBanned
 
DeezNutz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jouissance
Casino cash: $29044
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
It has taken him some time to realize what the modern NFL is about but he still has relapses once in a while...
.

No doubt. Kietzman has probably been the most vocal guy on 810 for a first-round QB. It reminds me of CP...three years ago.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
If you met me in person and didn't know who I was you would never guess it was me.
Posts: 46,483
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:31 PM   #53
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
Ask JASON about Tony's cock...
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $1105878
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldandslow View Post
I am a big fan of MartyDEFENSE. Haven't seen it since 3 or 4 years before Marty left.

I understand your offense argument, but I don't think they are mutually exclusive.
The thing is, shut down defenses don't really exist anymore.

The one thing Marty's defenses did was take the ball away. Honestly, that's what a team needs more than anything else.

Score lots of point and take the ball away. It won't matter how many yards you give up.
Posts: 60,550
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:36 PM   #54
oldandslow oldandslow is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Casino cash: $44515
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
The thing is, shut down defenses don't really exist anymore.

The one thing Marty's defenses did was take the ball away. Honestly, that's what a team needs more than anything else.

Score lots of point and take the ball away. It won't matter how many yards you give up.
That's why I have no problems with picks like Berry (even if he doesn't work out). He may turn out to be a ball hawk yet. My problem is with the 3-4 as we currently run it. I would take a defense like the Rams any day of the week, because they get to the QB.

Again, I agree with your points about the QB and the offense.
Posts: 3,782
oldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioldandslow 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:41 PM   #55
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
Ask JASON about Tony's cock...
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $1105878
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldandslow View Post
That's why I have no problems with picks like Berry (even if he doesn't work out). He may turn out to be a ball hawk yet. My problem is with the 3-4 as we currently run it. I would take a defense like the Rams any day of the week, because they get to the QB.

Again, I agree with your points about the QB and the offense.
I heard somebody the other day talking about how sacks are completely overrated.

It's all about pressures because pressures force bad throws and bad throws result in turnovers.

Aggressive is the name of the game, on both sides of the ball. We're the opposite, on BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL.

Posts: 60,550
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:44 PM   #56
Mother****erJones Mother****erJones is offline
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name
 
Mother****erJones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Charleston, SC
Casino cash: $71739
I want the Defense to play awesome and show signs of life. I want Cassel to suck which he will so it keeps showing we need a real QB
Posts: 10,837
Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:45 PM   #57
ptlyon ptlyon is offline
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough
 

Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Sioux City, IA
Casino cash: $39868
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I heard somebody the other day talking about how sacks are completely overrated.

It's all about pressures because pressures force bad throws and bad throws result in turnovers.

Aggressive is the name of the game, on both sides of the ball. We're the opposite, on BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL.

Was it DEB?
__________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Advertise here: $19.99 a month
Posts: 9,557
ptlyon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.ptlyon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.ptlyon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.ptlyon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.ptlyon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.ptlyon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.ptlyon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.ptlyon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.ptlyon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.ptlyon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.ptlyon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:46 PM   #58
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
Ask JASON about Tony's cock...
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $1105878
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life View Post
I want the Defense to play awesome and show signs of life. I want Cassel to suck which he will so it keeps showing we need a real QB
The defense playing awesome is precisely what I'm worried about.

If the defense plays it close the vest, and the running game has a bit of life, they can go to a shell in the passing game and make it close, if not win.

That's the last thing we need right now.
Posts: 60,550
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:43 PM   #59
Dave Lane Dave Lane is online now
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $2231418
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I heard somebody the other day talking about how sacks are completely overrated.

It's all about pressures because pressures force bad throws and bad throws result in turnovers.

Aggressive is the name of the game, on both sides of the ball. We're the opposite, on BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL.

Amen brother. Amen.

Attack attack attack.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 23,577
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:56 PM   #60
Count Zarth Count Zarth is offline
Emperor of the Universe
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $10240622
This D isn't gonna play well.

The Ravens LEAD the AFC in yards per play.
Posts: 165,290
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.