Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2012, 09:20 PM  
petegz28 petegz28 is offline
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $66319
**Official Ravens Rid RAC of Cassel Thread**

Seriously..do we really want to see a game or see Ray Lewis & Co. force Cassel to the bench once and for all?



Humane Note: I don't mean I want Cassel killed or seriously injured
Posts: 75,759
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:20 AM   #31
Stop, Chiefs Stop, Chiefs is offline
it hurts
 
Stop, Chiefs's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $77924
This will easily be one of the worst games Matt ever plays.

I will relish your failure, shitbox.
__________________
http://stopchiefs.ytmnd.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19now11 View Post
for the love of god alex, please shut clay the **** up. i beg u!
Posts: 178,503
Stop, Chiefs is obviously part of the inner Circle.Stop, Chiefs is obviously part of the inner Circle.Stop, Chiefs is obviously part of the inner Circle.Stop, Chiefs is obviously part of the inner Circle.Stop, Chiefs is obviously part of the inner Circle.Stop, Chiefs is obviously part of the inner Circle.Stop, Chiefs is obviously part of the inner Circle.Stop, Chiefs is obviously part of the inner Circle.Stop, Chiefs is obviously part of the inner Circle.Stop, Chiefs is obviously part of the inner Circle.Stop, Chiefs is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:01 PM   #32
petegz28 petegz28 is offline
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $66319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning View Post
This will easily be one of the worst games Matt ever plays.

I will relish your failure, shitbox.
I don't think it could have been much worse
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Okay, Hootie...I will take you up on your bet....

if the Royals win the division I will donate $20 to CP...
if the Royals don't win the division you will donate $200 to CP...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
Deal.
Posts: 75,759
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:03 PM   #33
Mr_Tomahawk Mr_Tomahawk is offline
Prestige Worldwide
 
Mr_Tomahawk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Spring Hill, KS
Casino cash: $19755
Holy shit Pete.
__________________
Adopt-A-Chief: John Dorsey
Posts: 15,253
Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mr_Tomahawk has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:06 PM   #34
Munson Munson is online now
Roy E.
 
Munson's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Olathe, KS
Casino cash: $10276833
The game plan was designed so that he couldn't possibly **** it up, but he still found a way to fail miserably.
__________________
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Posts: 5,406
Munson is too fat/Omaha.Munson is too fat/Omaha.Munson is too fat/Omaha.Munson is too fat/Omaha.Munson is too fat/Omaha.Munson is too fat/Omaha.Munson is too fat/Omaha.Munson is too fat/Omaha.Munson is too fat/Omaha.Munson is too fat/Omaha.Munson is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:06 PM   #35
petegz28 petegz28 is offline
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $66319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
Holy shit Pete.
Heh?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Okay, Hootie...I will take you up on your bet....

if the Royals win the division I will donate $20 to CP...
if the Royals don't win the division you will donate $200 to CP...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
Deal.
Posts: 75,759
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:12 PM   #36
Stop, Chiefs Stop, Chiefs is offline
it hurts
 
Stop, Chiefs's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $77924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning View Post
This will easily be one of the worst games Matt ever plays.

I will relish your failure, shitbox.
__________________
http://stopchiefs.ytmnd.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19now11 View Post
for the love of god alex, please shut clay the **** up. i beg u!
Posts: 178,503
Stop, Chiefs is obviously part of the inner Circle.Stop, Chiefs is obviously part of the inner Circle.Stop, Chiefs is obviously part of the inner Circle.Stop, Chiefs is obviously part of the inner Circle.Stop, Chiefs is obviously part of the inner Circle.Stop, Chiefs is obviously part of the inner Circle.Stop, Chiefs is obviously part of the inner Circle.Stop, Chiefs is obviously part of the inner Circle.Stop, Chiefs is obviously part of the inner Circle.Stop, Chiefs is obviously part of the inner Circle.Stop, Chiefs is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:22 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.