Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2012, 07:37 PM  
rabblerouser rabblerouser is offline
Veteran
 
rabblerouser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Casino cash: $6062
10 NFL Backups better than Cassel

this game blows, so I was talking to my buddy - Cassel's certainly backup material, but still mediocre. Then I got to thinking of backups who are better than #7 for KC. Off the top of my head, I threw out :

Shaun Hill, David Carr, Matt Leinart, Matt Flynn, Charlie Whitehurst, Tim Tebow*, Chad Henne, Matt Moore, Kyle Orton, Jason Campbell
Posts: 2,736
rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:35 AM   #46
theelusiveeightrop theelusiveeightrop is offline
Spiraling down the Drain
 
theelusiveeightrop's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dante's Ninth Circle
Casino cash: $8126
taco bell dump> Cassel
__________________
"We're both part of the same hypocrisy, Senator, but never think it applies to my family."

2014 Adopt a Chief - Travis Kelce #87
Posts: 19,940
theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:16 AM   #47
Woodchuck Woodchuck is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pineapple Under the Sea
Casino cash: $5000
This won't be popular but, I think outside of Kansas City, the rest of America would call 2008 and 2010 good years for Cassel. Like him or hate him, he is in the top half of QBs in the league.
Posts: 1,216
Woodchuck < CasselWoodchuck < CasselWoodchuck < CasselWoodchuck < CasselWoodchuck < CasselWoodchuck < CasselWoodchuck < CasselWoodchuck < CasselWoodchuck < CasselWoodchuck < CasselWoodchuck < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:20 AM   #48
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
MVP
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $7705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants View Post
This won't be popular but, I think outside of Kansas City, the rest of America would call 2008 and 2010 good years for Cassel. Like him or hate him, he is in the top half of QBs in the league.
Yea this.....like i said before, hes a product of the Chiefs dysfunction and the biggest target. Its no coincidence his game completely collapsed after Weis left. Weis and Haley at least got him to his "Ceiling"

He wasnt outstanding in 2010, but he was alot better than his is now. He didnt turn the ball over alot, his mechanics were better and he played with alot more confidence.

Haley/Weis > Crennel/Daboll
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 49,765
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:30 AM   #49
JASONSAUTO JASONSAUTO is offline
Thigpen for HOF
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: mid missouri
Casino cash: $8670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants View Post
This won't be popular but, I think outside of Kansas City, the rest of America would call 2008 and 2010 good years for Cassel. Like him or hate him, he is in the top half of QBs in the league.
WHAT? JFC top sixteen? No ****ing way. Can you show any stats from the last two years that have him in the top half of the league?

Besides turnovers of course. Thought I should clarify that because you are a ****ing idiot
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 28,800
JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:31 AM   #50
JASONSAUTO JASONSAUTO is offline
Thigpen for HOF
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: mid missouri
Casino cash: $8670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Yea this.....like i said before, hes a product of the Chiefs dysfunction and the biggest target. Its no coincidence his game completely collapsed after Weis left. Weis and Haley at least got him to his "Ceiling"

He wasnt outstanding in 2010, but he was alot better than his is now. He didnt turn the ball over alot, his mechanics were better and he played with alot more confidence.

Haley/Weis > Crennel/Daboll
Haley was here the first year and last year and Cassel sucked both years
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 28,800
JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:32 AM   #51
Woodchuck Woodchuck is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pineapple Under the Sea
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
WHAT? JFC top sixteen? No ****ing way. Can you show any stats from the last two years that have him in the top half of the league?

Besides turnovers of course. Thought I should clarify that because you are a ****ing idiot
Posted via Mobile Device
Here you go again dumbass. Where did I say top 16 ****tard? You are liar. Is there only 32 QBs in the league? Can you read? maybe you should stop responding to my posts because you are too dumb to get them.
Posts: 1,216
Woodchuck < CasselWoodchuck < CasselWoodchuck < CasselWoodchuck < CasselWoodchuck < CasselWoodchuck < CasselWoodchuck < CasselWoodchuck < CasselWoodchuck < CasselWoodchuck < CasselWoodchuck < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:37 AM   #52
rabblerouser rabblerouser is offline
Veteran
 
rabblerouser's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Casino cash: $6062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants View Post
Here you go again dumbass. Where did I say top 16 ****tard? You are liar. Is there only 32 QBs in the league? Can you read? maybe you should stop responding to my posts because you are too dumb to get them.
quick math says :

NFL 32 - 16 = 16

to be in the 'top half' would mean to be in the top 50%, which would be the 'top 16'.

For those that found 3rd grade math a challenge.
__________________
“There ain't no revolution, only evolution...but every time I'm in Georgia, I eat a peach for peace.” - Skydog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
It was mind boggling watching those guys run out of bounds again and again and again. I still can't believe it.
www.drivingwheelmusic.com
www.reverbnation.com/drivingwheel
www.facebook.com/drivingwheel
Posts: 2,736
rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:38 AM   #53
theelusiveeightrop theelusiveeightrop is offline
Spiraling down the Drain
 
theelusiveeightrop's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dante's Ninth Circle
Casino cash: $8126
Hope Solo's decisions in life> Matt Cassel's decisions on the football field
__________________
"We're both part of the same hypocrisy, Senator, but never think it applies to my family."

2014 Adopt a Chief - Travis Kelce #87
Posts: 19,940
theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:38 AM   #54
rabblerouser rabblerouser is offline
Veteran
 
rabblerouser's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Casino cash: $6062
Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Haley was here the first year and last year and Cassel sucked both years
Posted via Mobile Device
Difference is, Haley tried to replace him before 2011.

You get tired of polishing a turd, especially when all a turd does is smear and stink.
__________________
“There ain't no revolution, only evolution...but every time I'm in Georgia, I eat a peach for peace.” - Skydog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
It was mind boggling watching those guys run out of bounds again and again and again. I still can't believe it.
www.drivingwheelmusic.com
www.reverbnation.com/drivingwheel
www.facebook.com/drivingwheel
Posts: 2,736
rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:54 AM   #55
Phobia Phobia is offline
Together is Powerful
 
Phobia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $5097
Quote:
Originally Posted by COchief View Post
Wanna make a bet I can throw this football over them mountains...
Never said that. I didn't even say I'm good. I said I can hit wide receivers in stride for free. Why can't he do it for $63,000,000?
Posts: 55,728
Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:02 AM   #56
King_Chief_Fan King_Chief_Fan is offline
Praise Him
 
King_Chief_Fan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: St. Louis MO
Casino cash: $5780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driving Wheel View Post
this game blows, so I was talking to my buddy - Cassel's certainly backup material, but still mediocre. Then I got to thinking of backups who are better than #7 for KC. Off the top of my head, I threw out :

Shaun Hill, David Carr, Matt Leinart, Matt Flynn, Charlie Whitehurst, Tim Tebow*, Chad Henne, Matt Moore, Kyle Orton, Jason Campbell
The list of names that are better than Cassel (starters, backup, 3rd stringers) are a mile long.

Worse is pretty short and they are on the Chiefs roster....Quinn and Stanzi....
How does one team have the 3 worst?
__________________
Ephesians 2:8-10

English Standard Version (ESV)

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
Posts: 8,251
King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:14 AM   #57
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
MVP
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $7705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
I said I can hit wide receivers in stride for free.
You will be able to do this and can see over linemen who are 6' 4" tall, with 4 or 5 300 pounders up in your grill trying to kill you?
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 49,765
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:18 AM   #58
JASONSAUTO JASONSAUTO is offline
Thigpen for HOF
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: mid missouri
Casino cash: $8670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driving Wheel View Post
quick math says :

NFL 32 - 16 = 16

to be in the 'top half' would mean to be in the top 50%, which would be the 'top 16'.

For those that found 3rd grade math a challenge.
This would be how a sensible person interpreted his post.

I guess he was comparing our STARTER to every qb in the ****ing league and ranking him in the middle...

But I'm the idiot...
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 28,800
JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:19 AM   #59
JASONSAUTO JASONSAUTO is offline
Thigpen for HOF
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: mid missouri
Casino cash: $8670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
You will be able to do this and can see over linemen who are 6' 4" tall, with 4 or 5 300 pounders up in your grill trying to kill you?
Have you ever seen phobia?

He has a three hundred pound HEAD.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 28,800
JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:20 AM   #60
okoye35chiefs okoye35chiefs is offline
Starter
 
okoye35chiefs's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Death Valley
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop View Post
taco bell dump> Cassel
casseling
Posts: 674
okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.okoye35chiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.