Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2012, 11:03 AM  
KCFaninSEA KCFaninSEA is offline
Starter
 
KCFaninSEA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Casino cash: $16215
Today 12/27 Mel Kiper says.......

Mel says Mike Glennon will be the first QB taken in the 2013 draft and he could be picked in the top 10. He says alot of things could and will change as the draft approaches but as of right now he thinks the Chiefs should trade out of the top spot if they can and if they can't they should take Luke Joeckel with the first pick. He also say the Jaguars should trade down also but if they can't they should take a DE with their first pick.
Posts: 342
KCFaninSEA must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCFaninSEA must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCFaninSEA must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCFaninSEA must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCFaninSEA must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCFaninSEA must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCFaninSEA must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCFaninSEA must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCFaninSEA must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCFaninSEA must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCFaninSEA must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:37 PM   #241
Saccopoo Saccopoo is offline
In ur base killing ur dudes.
 
Saccopoo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Zion
Casino cash: $50815
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFaninSEA View Post
Mel says Mike Glennon will be the first QB taken in the 2013 draft and he could be picked in the top 10. He says alot of things could and will change as the draft approaches but as of right now he thinks the Chiefs should trade out of the top spot if they can and if they can't they should take Luke Joeckel with the first pick. He also say the Jaguars should trade down also but if they can't they should take a DE with their first pick.
Mother ****...

I was talking to my brother today about this and we are firmly convinced that these "draft guru" douchebags get on someone's jock just to see if they can elevate some prick by their word alone.

And the consensus was - yes. Every ****ing draft one, maybe all, of them get on one guy to pimp them way beyond their actual capabilities.

This ****ing Mike Glennon shit has to stop right here and now. I don't know the kid and he might be solid from a person stand point, but there is no ****ing way in hell he is even remotely close to Geno Smith, let alone Lance Jones, Matt Barkley, Tyler Bray, Tyler Wilson, Ryan Nassib, EJ Manuel, Sac Dysert or Aaron Murray.

This is the biggest ****ing fraud bullshit I've ever seen. I don't know how much Kiper got paid to start this shit, but it's utterly ****ing ridiculous.

Geno Smith is as good as I've ever seen at the QB position as an NFL prospect. Fact.
__________________
Dammit. I just stepped in the Chief's 2014 Draft.

Posts: 10,020
Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:32 AM   #242
lostcause lostcause is offline
LFC Champions
 
lostcause's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Casino cash: $21461
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 View Post
Couldn't play in the snow?

I can't remember the last time the Chiefs played a snow game, home or road.
Game at Arrowhead in 2003 against the lions was played in a heap of snow.
Posts: 1,516
lostcause is not part of the Right 53.lostcause is not part of the Right 53.lostcause is not part of the Right 53.lostcause is not part of the Right 53.lostcause is not part of the Right 53.lostcause is not part of the Right 53.lostcause is not part of the Right 53.lostcause is not part of the Right 53.lostcause is not part of the Right 53.lostcause is not part of the Right 53.lostcause is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:46 AM   #243
Thig Lyfe Thig Lyfe is offline
Banned
 
Thig Lyfe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Thigpen's America
Casino cash: $539387
Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Have people not seen enough ... Thigpens
Never enough Thigpens.
Posts: 25,677
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:41 AM   #244
Mother****erJones Mother****erJones is offline
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name
 
Mother****erJones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Charleston, SC
Casino cash: $71499
This dickwad also said Jamarcus Russell would be a franchise QB. I cannot stand Mel Kiper
__________________
Adopt a Chief: Jamaal Charles


Clay: 9/10/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead View Post
Alex Smith is really talented. BIG arm, very mobile. The injury is really just bad luck.
Posts: 10,829
Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:44 AM   #245
Mother****erJones Mother****erJones is offline
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name
 
Mother****erJones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Charleston, SC
Casino cash: $71499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
Mother ****...

I was talking to my brother today about this and we are firmly convinced that these "draft guru" douchebags get on someone's jock just to see if they can elevate some prick by their word alone.

And the consensus was - yes. Every ****ing draft one, maybe all, of them get on one guy to pimp them way beyond their actual capabilities.

This ****ing Mike Glennon shit has to stop right here and now. I don't know the kid and he might be solid from a person stand point, but there is no ****ing way in hell he is even remotely close to Geno Smith, let alone Lance Jones, Matt Barkley, Tyler Bray, Tyler Wilson, Ryan Nassib, EJ Manuel, Sac Dysert or Aaron Murray.

This is the biggest ****ing fraud bullshit I've ever seen. I don't know how much Kiper got paid to start this shit, but it's utterly ****ing ridiculous.

Geno Smith is as good as I've ever seen at the QB position as an NFL prospect. Fact.
I love Geno!! UNO for Geno!
__________________
Adopt a Chief: Jamaal Charles


Clay: 9/10/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead View Post
Alex Smith is really talented. BIG arm, very mobile. The injury is really just bad luck.
Posts: 10,829
Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:45 AM   #246
Mother****erJones Mother****erJones is offline
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name
 
Mother****erJones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Charleston, SC
Casino cash: $71499
I do gota see this mythical Glennon creature play in the senior bowl
__________________
Adopt a Chief: Jamaal Charles


Clay: 9/10/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead View Post
Alex Smith is really talented. BIG arm, very mobile. The injury is really just bad luck.
Posts: 10,829
Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:35 AM   #247
warpaint* warpaint* is offline
Facts are stubborn things.
 
warpaint*'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Missourah!
Casino cash: $19752
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
All true - but now go back and see who he thought the Chiefs should have dafted during Pioli's tenure. Had Pioli done as Kiper suggested, we'd be MUCH better off. Especially concerning a certain NT that plays for the Ravens...
He's a 1000 times better than that little pipsqueak McShay.
Posts: 1,126
warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:41 AM   #248
warpaint* warpaint* is offline
Facts are stubborn things.
 
warpaint*'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Missourah!
Casino cash: $19752
I haven't seen this Glennon guy enough to have a clearly defined opinion. I guess I have a reason to watch the Music City Bowl now.

I hope this isn't some dude that's rising just b/c of measurables. If indeed he does rise. I feel like I've seen this movie a few hundred times and it always ends the same...
Posts: 1,126
warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.warpaint* is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:44 AM   #249
Frankie Frankie is offline
Banned
 
Frankie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Casino cash: $163018
Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
You jest but that's exactly what we should do. This team is a QB away from being competitive. Let Alex play for a year while our draft QB learns the system. Jamaal is being wasted.
Would Harbaugh come with him too?
Posts: 27,013
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:49 AM   #250
BigMeatballDave BigMeatballDave is offline
That's a spicy meatball!
 
BigMeatballDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: My Kenworth
Casino cash: $6174
Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
You jest but that's exactly what we should do. This team is a QB away from being competitive. Let Alex play for a year while our draft QB learns the system. Jamaal is being wasted.
How is Alex Smith not going to waste JC?

If we draft Smith #1, he's starting week 1.
Posts: 50,356
BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:27 AM   #251
O.city O.city is online now
MVP
 
O.city's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Casino cash: $74273
Glennon is the prototypical QB prospect that slapdicks from the Pats tree love. Tall, big armed dipshits.

It's why they wouldn't take Rodgers, too short, or Rivers, bad motion.

It's all the same with those morons. They are to afraid to try something different, when in fact the hoodie, the grandmaster of all things patriotard, has changed ways a shit ton.
Posts: 28,859
O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:55 AM   #252
Frankie Frankie is offline
Banned
 
Frankie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Casino cash: $163018
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Glennon is the prototypical QB prospect that slapdicks from the Pats tree love. Tall, big armed dipshits.

It's why they wouldn't take Rodgers, too short, or Rivers, bad motion.

It's all the same with those morons. They are to afraid to try something different, when in fact the hoodie, the grandmaster of all things patriotard, has changed ways a shit ton.
Not taking Rivers is not such a big mistake. I wouldn't take him if he was coming up in this draft. And not just for "bad motion."
Posts: 27,013
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:56 AM   #253
theelusiveeightrop theelusiveeightrop is offline
Spiraling down the Drain
 
theelusiveeightrop's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dante's Ninth Circle
Casino cash: $105850
Mel has nice hair. Aaron Murray.
__________________
"We're both part of the same hypocrisy, Senator, but never think it applies to my family."
Posts: 19,037
theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:58 AM   #254
O.city O.city is online now
MVP
 
O.city's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Casino cash: $74273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
Not taking Rivers is not such a big mistake. I wouldn't take him if he was coming up in this draft. And not just for "bad motion."
Meh, I'd take Rivers in a HB. He, like Cutler, gets alot of grief from the media for doing the same things Manning and Brady do.

The Chargers are alot like the Chiefs accept they actually have the franchise QB, but have surrounded with with absolute shit and we have a good cast, but shit at QB.
Posts: 28,859
O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:09 AM   #255
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
Ask JASON about Tony's cock...
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $1091663
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Meh, I'd take Rivers in a HB. He, like Cutler, gets alot of grief from the media for doing the same things Manning and Brady do.
All of the same things, except win of course.

Comparing Cutler and Rivers to Manning and Brady should be a bannable offense.
Posts: 60,528
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.