Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2013, 08:51 AM  
Carlota69 Carlota69 is offline
MVP
 
Carlota69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Casino cash: $5010
Chiefs on verge of a deal with Andy Reid (merged)

I just saw it on his Facebook status...

UPDATE:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan View Post
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Update from @mortreport: Cards visit with Andy Reid is off, Chiefs have not scheduled other visits with candidates, hoping to wrap deal Fri.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-03-2013 at 11:02 PM..
Posts: 5,975
Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.Carlota69 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:46 AM   #2821
DaneMcCloud DaneMcCloud is offline
Band
 
DaneMcCloud's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: The 'Wood
Casino cash: $9372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoter175 View Post
Not going away, ever. Live with it.


Let me ask you a question, are we capable of trading in our Dexter Pick for Gronkowski right now?

Because if we aren't, I'm pretty sure that means we are stuck with the Dexter selection and can no longer change it. Which means we chose him, and we get to stick with him. If he doesn't have a role in this offense, he won't be on the roster. IF he isn't a playmaker, he doesn't stay on the roster.

My god people, are you so pissed off still about where he was drafted that you deny his ability to play this game?

Really? You're just being argumentative and petty now.
****ing stupid
Posts: 49,624
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:46 AM   #2822
Exoter175 Exoter175 is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $3266
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkchief View Post
Dexter needs to be playing Pop Warner. He's simply not an NFL player - that's pretty obvious at this point.
His yards per touch disagree with you, or are we seriously calling one of our only productive offensive players a guy who can't play in the NFL? Because there are 31 teams out there that would probably sign him in a heartbeat and use him just the same as we have.
Posts: 2,327
Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:47 AM   #2823
Exoter175 Exoter175 is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $3266
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
****ing stupid
You're just pissed I keep proving you wrong over and over
Posts: 2,327
Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:47 AM   #2824
Count Alex's Wins Count Alex's Wins is offline
ALEX. HOW CAN THIS BE.
 
Count Alex's Wins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $32679
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoter175 View Post
Dexter's role in the backfield became limited because he was having to lineup in the slot?
No, that's because he was a WR from DAY ONE IN TRAINING CAMP.

He was moved because HE SUCKS as a RB.

Jesus.

Quote:
just about every time he touched the ball it ended up as a first down,


The guy had 64 touches this year. Guess how many went for first downs?

24.

PATHETIC.

HE SUCKS. HE DOES SHIT WITH THE BALL IN HIS TINY HANDS.
__________________
Posts: 170,994
Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:48 AM   #2825
KCChiefsFan88 KCChiefsFan88 is offline
Wanted: A Franchise QB
 
KCChiefsFan88's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Miami, FL
Casino cash: $7636
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoter175 View Post
His yards per touch disagree with you, or are we seriously calling one of our only productive offensive players a guy who can't play in the NFL? Because there are 31 teams out there that would probably sign him in a heartbeat and use him just the same as we have.
Wrong dumbshit.

McCluster has the lowest yards per catch average of any WR who had the minimum # of catches to qualify for the average yards per catch stat category (compiled by Elias Sports).
Posts: 8,591
KCChiefsFan88 has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:49 AM   #2826
Count Alex's Wins Count Alex's Wins is offline
ALEX. HOW CAN THIS BE.
 
Count Alex's Wins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $32679
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoter175 View Post
His yards per touch disagree with you
He was among the lowest rated players in yards per route run.

His yards per catch was a pathetic 8.7.

At the BOTTOM of the WR rankings.

You think this is a sign of a good player...
__________________
Posts: 170,994
Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:51 AM   #2827
KC Hawks KC Hawks is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The West Side
Casino cash: $7408
No point even talking to this ****ing dumbass. The only playmaking ability McCluster has is for the other team with his fumbling.
Posts: 435
KC Hawks must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC Hawks must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC Hawks must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC Hawks must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC Hawks must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC Hawks must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC Hawks must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC Hawks must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC Hawks must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC Hawks must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC Hawks must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:52 AM   #2828
Count Alex's Wins Count Alex's Wins is offline
ALEX. HOW CAN THIS BE.
 
Count Alex's Wins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $32679
McCluster had 8 turnovers this year and also made 5 guys miss tackles.

Great player.
__________________
Posts: 170,994
Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:53 AM   #2829
RunKC RunKC is offline
Just a humble bounty hunter
 
RunKC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Casino cash: $10075
I'm sure Dexter didn't suffer from a slapdick QB who can't throw and a dumbass OC or anything.

Sheesh. Give the guy a chance with Reid. The Walrus wanted to trade up for him for a reason.

He looks bad? We cut him. Win/Win for us.
Posts: 6,154
RunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:54 AM   #2830
themanwithnoname themanwithnoname is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Casino cash: $5070
So if they get Reid, any clues on who might be potential DC? I think Rivera would be nice, but obviously he's not available yet.
Posts: 251
themanwithnoname is not part of the Right 53.themanwithnoname is not part of the Right 53.themanwithnoname is not part of the Right 53.themanwithnoname is not part of the Right 53.themanwithnoname is not part of the Right 53.themanwithnoname is not part of the Right 53.themanwithnoname is not part of the Right 53.themanwithnoname is not part of the Right 53.themanwithnoname is not part of the Right 53.themanwithnoname is not part of the Right 53.themanwithnoname is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:54 AM   #2831
Dylan Dylan is offline
The Lede
 
Dylan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Casino cash: $11037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoter175 View Post
You're just pissed I keep proving you wrong over and over


^ My thoughts after reading a couple of your posts on NFL quarterbacks ...
__________________
Posts: 25,895
Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:56 AM   #2832
Exoter175 Exoter175 is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $3266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning View Post
No, that's because he was a WR from DAY ONE IN TRAINING CAMP.

He was moved because HE SUCKS as a RB.

Jesus.





The guy had 64 touches this year. Guess how many went for first downs?

24.

PATHETIC.

HE SUCKS. HE DOES SHIT WITH THE BALL IN HIS TINY HANDS.
From day one every single year, he's bounced around from WR to RB and back, he's used anywhere on the field, quit arguing against that, or you'll uncover the fact that you've never actually watched a Chiefs game since he was drafted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post
Wrong dumbshit.

McCluster has the lowest yards per catch average of any WR who had the minimum # of catches to qualify for the average yards per catch stat category (compiled by Elias Sports).
And yet I never made an argument that he had a high YPC as a receiver, because he's not a receiver, he's a scatback, he does everything. His YPC does not suck from any position on the field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning View Post
He was among the lowest rated players in yards per route run.

His yards per catch was a pathetic 8.7.

At the BOTTOM of the WR rankings.

You think this is a sign of a good player...
See previous point again, Dexter is not a Wide Receiver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Hawks View Post
No point even talking to this ****ing dumbass. The only playmaking ability McCluster has is for the other team with his fumbling.
Really? Because I'm pretty sure this guy has a Rushing Touchdown, Receiver Touchdown, and Punt Return Touchdown.

That to me say he's a playmaker.
Posts: 2,327
Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.Exoter175 would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:56 AM   #2833
Sorter Sorter is offline
Caralho
 
Sorter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Casino cash: $11765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning View Post
McCluster had 8 turnovers this year and also made 5 guys miss tackles.

Great player.
Clay stop with your logic. It's hurting the mongoloid brains.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy.
Posts: 15,967
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:57 AM   #2834
Count Alex's Wins Count Alex's Wins is offline
ALEX. HOW CAN THIS BE.
 
Count Alex's Wins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $32679
Dexter played almost every snap as a wide receiver this year. You're wrong. Look at the tape.

24 first downs in 64 touches is ****ing awful. Get past that, shitbird.
__________________
Posts: 170,994
Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Wins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:58 AM   #2835
KCrockaholic KCrockaholic is offline
Sarcasm
 
KCrockaholic's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $3861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoter175 View Post

Really? Because I'm pretty sure this guy has a Rushing Touchdown, Receiver Touchdown, and Punt Return Touchdown.

That to me say he's a playmaker.
Wow.
Posts: 15,550
KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:53 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.