Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 09:07 PM  
SNR SNR is online now
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $9562
*****OFFICIAL Draft Geno Smith Thread*****

Best fans in the NFL.

Best-smelling parking lot in the country.

Gary Glitter.

Arrowhead flyovers.

Season tickets are still available.

Ground'em and pound'em with the running game until the defense breaks.

Book KC Wolf for your next birthday party or bar mitzvah today!

Join us in welcoming Fatty McFatfat, the new face of the franchise for yooooouuur Kansas City Chiefs!

Last edited by SNR; 04-17-2013 at 11:33 PM..
Posts: 55,904
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:36 AM   #2356
SNR SNR is online now
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $9562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
Albert Breer‏@AlbertBreer

Some cutting room floor stuff http://www.nfl.com/combine/story/0ap...sted-by-demand Several evaluators told me Geno Smith compares to Ryan Tannehill as a prospect. ...
Fine. I don't care. Tannehill was drafted in the top 10, is a super-smart QB (when it comes to the playbook, not knowledge of the NFL) and has the arm capable of making any throw.

Whatever people have to say to draft Geno at #1 overall is fine.
Posts: 55,904
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:03 PM   #2357
-King- -King- is offline
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
 
-King-'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Casino cash: $8586
Albert Breer coming on 610 to talk Geno, Alex smith, Percy Harvin and Branden Albert.
__________________
43-8
Posts: 39,229
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:11 PM   #2358
Canofbier Canofbier is offline
ESCOBEEF SO STRONG WOAH
 
Canofbier's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minneapolis
Casino cash: $6003
Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Albert Breer coming on 610 to talk Geno, Alex smith, Percy Harvin and Branden Albert.
Post us a summary when he's done?
Posts: 3,803
Canofbier 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Canofbier 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Canofbier 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Canofbier 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Canofbier 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Canofbier 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Canofbier 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Canofbier 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Canofbier 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Canofbier 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Canofbier 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:21 PM   #2359
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
What? What?
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $7994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canofbier View Post
Post us a summary when he's done?
I can post a summary now.

"Geno Smith isn't worth the #1 pick. Alex Smith would be perfect in KC. Chiefs need to get Luke Joeckel."
Posts: 61,754
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:22 PM   #2360
Count Zarth Count Zarth is offline
JUST SAY NO
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $13807
Quarterbacks picked in the top 10 who were worse prospects than Geno, IMO.


Cam Newton - Had one season in college. Amazing season, but one season nonetheless. Ran the **** out of the option.

Jake Locker - Completed an amazing 54 percent of his passes and never exceeded 2,800 yards passing.

Blaine Gabbert - Spread monkey who only threw 16 TDs his Sr. year.

Mark Sanchez - One season on a loaded team. Did not have anything close to elite physical talent.

Vince Young - Had an amazing senior season but did shit else in college and was an extremely unpolished passer with a weird delivery.

Alex Smith - Played in the goddamn Mountain West Conference, had one very good season and one OK season. Never threw for even 3,000 yards.

David Carr - Played in the ****ing WAC. Had one very good season, and one average as hell season.

Michael Vick - literally only threw 21 TDs at VT, including all of 8 his senior season. 6 ****ing feet tall. Drafted almost entirely because he runs fast.

Akili Smith - one great season in college. only completed 56.6 percent of his passes.


Then there's guys like Joey Harrington, who was a prototype passer with a pretty good college career, but only completed 54 percent of his passes. And he was a #3 pick.


And you want to tell me a guy like Geno who:

Does nothing but win more than he loses
Has prototype size
His arm strength below elite but certainly well above "good"
Has ****ing sick ****ing accuracy **** your mother
Has ridiculous ****ing stats
Only got better every season, and saved his BEST performance for his senior season.
Has absolutely zero off the field issues and has black intelligence on par with Neil Degrasse Tyson.

ISN'T WORTH THIS ****ING PICK? IN A CLASS WITH SHIT TOP-END TALENT ELSEWHERE?

**** off if you believe that shit.
__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I may be brain dead who knows.
Posts: 167,620
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:26 PM   #2361
WayneBowe WayneBowe is offline
Chiefs Kingdumb
 
WayneBowe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $5558
Geno is starting to rise...its only a matter of weeks before the "experts" jump on board.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post

I can confirm that A-list celebs have sex just the same way we do.

Justin Verlander has an average cock and lightly trims his pubes.
Posts: 1,554
WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:26 PM   #2362
Count Zarth Count Zarth is offline
JUST SAY NO
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $13807
I'm not even going into the off the field issues some of those guys had.

Cam was known dick, Jake liked cocaine, Sanchez was a diva who liked to party...top 10 picks, baby!
__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I may be brain dead who knows.
Posts: 167,620
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:27 PM   #2363
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
What? What?
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $7994
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWalrus View Post
IN A CLASS WITH SHIT TOP-END TALENT ELSEWHERE?
This is the part that kills me.

Star is a 2-gapper that some think lacks elite pass rushing skills.

Joeckel is arguably the 2nd-best LT in this class and a lot of people think he's the 2nd-best LT on his TEAM

Damontre Moore is solid but unspectacular for most. Jones has the stenosis issue.

Where is the legit, can't miss #1 guy that we should be taking instead of Smith?
Posts: 61,754
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:29 PM   #2364
WayneBowe WayneBowe is offline
Chiefs Kingdumb
 
WayneBowe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $5558
"experts" think the fact that Geno is black, and is a better pocket passer than runner that he is somehow a major bust...

If Geno was white he'd be on top of all the Scout Klan boards. FACT!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post

I can confirm that A-list celebs have sex just the same way we do.

Justin Verlander has an average cock and lightly trims his pubes.
Posts: 1,554
WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:55 PM   #2365
SNR SNR is online now
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $9562
Remember when the 2008 class was supposed to be terrible? Matt Ryan was a "huge risk" and Joe Flacco wasn't considered to be anything more than a 2nd round flyer for some team. Flacco was a guy who couldn't beat Tyler ****ing Palko so he took his ball and went to small school Delaware, where he couldn't even beat teams like Delaware State.

The point is, never let anybody tell you a pick of a QB isn't worth it.

Geno is worth the #1 overall pick. And if we don't take him, a team like Oakland WILL.
Posts: 55,904
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:58 PM   #2366
BossChief BossChief is offline
Please be better than 2004
 
BossChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BF Iowa
Casino cash: $5991
If the Raiders get Geno, I will think long and hard about walking away from this team.
__________________
a bunch of offensive linemen
Posts: 29,107
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:58 PM   #2367
WayneBowe WayneBowe is offline
Chiefs Kingdumb
 
WayneBowe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $5558
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post

Geno is worth the #1 overall pick. And if we don't take him, a team like Oakland WILL.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post

I can confirm that A-list celebs have sex just the same way we do.

Justin Verlander has an average cock and lightly trims his pubes.
Posts: 1,554
WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:21 PM   #2368
silver5liter silver5liter is offline
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK
 

Join Date: Jul 2012
Casino cash: $5075
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
If the Raiders get Geno, I will think long and hard about walking away from this team.
I wont. I will just hope to god that I was wrong and he busts if that happens.
Posts: 1,701
silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:24 PM   #2369
Sweet Daddy Hate Sweet Daddy Hate is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: ABQNM
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWalrus View Post
Quarterbacks picked in the top 10 who were worse prospects than Geno, IMO.


Cam Newton - Had one season in college. Amazing season, but one season nonetheless. Ran the **** out of the option.

Jake Locker - Completed an amazing 54 percent of his passes and never exceeded 2,800 yards passing.

Blaine Gabbert - Spread monkey who only threw 16 TDs his Sr. year.

Mark Sanchez - One season on a loaded team. Did not have anything close to elite physical talent.

Vince Young - Had an amazing senior season but did shit else in college and was an extremely unpolished passer with a weird delivery.

Alex Smith - Played in the goddamn Mountain West Conference, had one very good season and one OK season. Never threw for even 3,000 yards.

David Carr - Played in the ****ing WAC. Had one very good season, and one average as hell season.

Michael Vick - literally only threw 21 TDs at VT, including all of 8 his senior season. 6 ****ing feet tall. Drafted almost entirely because he runs fast.

Akili Smith - one great season in college. only completed 56.6 percent of his passes.


Then there's guys like Joey Harrington, who was a prototype passer with a pretty good college career, but only completed 54 percent of his passes. And he was a #3 pick.


And you want to tell me a guy like Geno who:

Does nothing but win more than he loses
Has prototype size
His arm strength below elite but certainly well above "good"
Has ****ing sick ****ing accuracy **** your mother
Has ridiculous ****ing stats
Only got better every season, and saved his BEST performance for his senior season.
Has absolutely zero off the field issues and has black intelligence on par with Neil Degrasse Tyson.

ISN'T WORTH THIS ****ING PICK? IN A CLASS WITH SHIT TOP-END TALENT ELSEWHERE?

**** off if you believe that shit.
sniff...i have something in my eye...
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 18,397
Sweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:25 PM   #2370
WayneBowe WayneBowe is offline
Chiefs Kingdumb
 
WayneBowe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $5558
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
If the Raiders get Geno, I will think long and hard about walking away from this team.
My season ticket sales rep emails me everyday at this point trying to create some sense of urgency. I screw with him everyday and tell him I will only renew if the Chiefs draft Geno. I would imagine things like that make there way to someone important?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post

I can confirm that A-list celebs have sex just the same way we do.

Justin Verlander has an average cock and lightly trims his pubes.
Posts: 1,554
WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.WayneBowe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.