Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 10:07 PM  
SNR SNR is offline
POE = MOTHER****ING COELACANTH
 
SNR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $23233
*****OFFICIAL Draft Geno Smith Thread*****

Best fans in the NFL.

Best-smelling parking lot in the country.

Gary Glitter.

Arrowhead flyovers.

Season tickets are still available.

Ground'em and pound'em with the running game until the defense breaks.

Book KC Wolf for your next birthday party or bar mitzvah today!

Join us in welcoming Fatty McFatfat, the new face of the franchise for yooooouuur Kansas City Chiefs!

Last edited by SNR; 04-18-2013 at 12:33 AM..
Posts: 58,075
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:00 PM   #676
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
What? What?
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $8834
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Aids, get it.
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic.
Posts: 61,900
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:01 PM   #677
Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Scrawny Armed Alex Smith is offline
No mayonnaise for me today!!!
 
Scrawny Armed Alex Smith's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $5628
This is how pathetic I've become with this...I just spent $30 to make this shirt.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	draft geno.png
Views:	94
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	103468  
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post

I can confirm that A-list celebs have sex just the same way we do.

Justin Verlander has an average cock and lightly trims his pubes.
Posts: 1,563
Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:24 PM   #678
Chiefs Pantalones Chiefs Pantalones is offline
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!
 
Chiefs Pantalones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Arrowhead
Casino cash: $9882
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Aids, get it.
Lol
__________________
Don't be fooled by my username, I'm white.
Posts: 24,694
Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:45 PM   #679
KCrockaholic KCrockaholic is offline
Sarcasm
 
KCrockaholic's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $5236
Quote:
Originally Posted by @KCsporting View Post
This is how pathetic I've become with this...I just spent $30 to make this shirt.
Well that'll be a cool shirt for 3 months.
Posts: 15,646
KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCrockaholic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:47 PM   #680
aturnis aturnis is offline
MVP
 
aturnis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Iowa
Casino cash: $8802
Quote:
Originally Posted by B14ckmon View Post
Wanting your front office to try and get a good QB, and being happy everyone but one guy appear to suck in the draft, seem completely counter-productive to me.

Without have anyone decent to compare him to in the draft, it makes it even riskier. I'd hold out hope that Barkley puts on a show and makes Geno step up. Taking the best QB in a QB pool of duds isn't something I would hope for.
Worked out fine for the 1998 Colts.
Posts: 10,813
aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:33 AM   #681
Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Scrawny Armed Alex Smith is offline
No mayonnaise for me today!!!
 
Scrawny Armed Alex Smith's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $5628
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Well that'll be a cool shirt for 3 months.
I got the G. Smith 12 put on the back, I'll be sure to burn it once he goes to the raiders at 3....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post

I can confirm that A-list celebs have sex just the same way we do.

Justin Verlander has an average cock and lightly trims his pubes.
Posts: 1,563
Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:34 AM   #682
-King- -King- is offline
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
 
-King-'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Casino cash: $17220
Quote:
Originally Posted by @KCsporting View Post
This is how pathetic I've become with this...I just spent $30 to make this shirt.
Wow you got ripped off.
__________________
#BerryStrong
Posts: 40,902
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:39 AM   #683
Sorter Sorter is offline
Caralho
 
Sorter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Casino cash: $13706
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Too impersonal.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav View Post
Alex Smith is awful.... there, I said it
Posts: 16,193
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:41 AM   #684
Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Scrawny Armed Alex Smith is offline
No mayonnaise for me today!!!
 
Scrawny Armed Alex Smith's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $5628
Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Wow you got ripped off.
I wanted a nicer shirt than the one I made myself for the Blackout
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	175.3 KB
ID:	103469  
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post

I can confirm that A-list celebs have sex just the same way we do.

Justin Verlander has an average cock and lightly trims his pubes.
Posts: 1,563
Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:40 AM   #685
B14ckmon B14ckmon is offline
Jagwire
 
B14ckmon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Stockholm Syndrome is inadvertent. Victims aren't brainwashed into loving their captors.

****ing moron.
No shit sherlock. I never said you were born with his nuts in your mouth. He probably had his boys snatch you up from Cassel's Hacienda.
Posts: 2,316
B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.B14ckmon < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:43 AM   #686
SNR SNR is offline
POE = MOTHER****ING COELACANTH
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $23233
Quote:
Originally Posted by B14ckmon View Post
No shit sherlock. I never said you were born with his nuts in your mouth. He probably had his boys snatch you up from Cassel's Hacienda.
Are you retarded? I asked if you knew what Stockholm Syndrome was. You said:

Quote:
Yes. It's when Geno kidnapped you, and forced you to watch videos of only the good plays he made, so now he just has to blow a whistle and you return to him on your knees.
I pointed out how that's a terrible example, and then you started eating your own diarrhea and throwing it up on the computer screen.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 58,075
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:44 AM   #687
Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Scrawny Armed Alex Smith is offline
No mayonnaise for me today!!!
 
Scrawny Armed Alex Smith's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $5628
Quote:
Originally Posted by B14ckmon View Post
No shit sherlock. I never said you were born with his nuts in your mouth. He probably had his boys snatch you up from Cassel's Hacienda.
Negged
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post

I can confirm that A-list celebs have sex just the same way we do.

Justin Verlander has an average cock and lightly trims his pubes.
Posts: 1,563
Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:48 AM   #688
Sorter Sorter is offline
Caralho
 
Sorter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Casino cash: $13706
Quote:
Originally Posted by B14ckmon View Post
No shit sherlock. I never said you were born with his nuts in your mouth. He probably had his boys snatch you up from Cassel's Hacienda.
B14ckmon, I've really liked some of your posts. Please don't go crazy here.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav View Post
Alex Smith is awful.... there, I said it
Posts: 16,193
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:07 AM   #689
SNR SNR is offline
POE = MOTHER****ING COELACANTH
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $23233
Do not ****ing mess with me B14ckmon. I'm a member of all the ****ing MOBs on this forum.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 58,075
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:11 AM   #690
Count Alex's Losses Count Alex's Losses is online now
Banned
 
Count Alex's Losses's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $39491
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Do not ****ing mess with me B14ckmon. I'm a member of all the ****ing MOBs on this forum.
Listen to this man when he speaks, lest he **** ye shite up righteously.
__________________
Better to be the bastard child of a king and his whore than to be a ****ing peasant at the shite homer trough.
Posts: 172,174
Count Alex's Losses is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Losses is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Losses is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Losses is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Losses is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Losses is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Losses is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Losses is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Losses is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Losses is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Losses is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:27 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.