Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2013, 02:54 PM  
Chief Henry Chief Henry is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: IOWA
Casino cash: $26765
"What difference does it make".......Hillary

Only four dead Americans Hillary/Obama...
Posts: 8,323
Chief Henry must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief Henry must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief Henry must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief Henry must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief Henry must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief Henry must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief Henry must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief Henry must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief Henry must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief Henry must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief Henry must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:32 AM   #91
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $473455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
Here is full quote for those who only get their news from within the Conservative Bubble.

"With all due respect, the fact is, we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided to go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator."
That doesn't really make her answer any better. What difference does lying to the American people and placing the blame for four dead Americans on a filmmaker who had nothing to do with it make? Is she serious? Are you serious?
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:44 AM   #92
Loneiguana Loneiguana is offline
Veteran
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Springfield
Casino cash: $33196
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
That doesn't really make her answer any better. What difference does lying to the American people and placing the blame for four dead Americans on a filmmaker who had nothing to do with it make? Is she serious? Are you serious?
What your trying to accomplish? Figuring out how to stop this from happening again? Or to try to find a scandal? What do you think is more important, finding ways to stop this from happening again, or finding some evidence to hold Obama's feet to the fire?

GOP: We don't care what happened in Benghazi, we want to try to make it seem like there is something sinister about not making information public quickly enough because stoopid libs.

Everyone else: We don't care about 'statements', we care about what happened in Benghazi and how to go about preventing it from happening again.
Posts: 3,627
Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:47 AM   #93
stonedstooge stonedstooge is online now
Arf! Arf! Arf!
 
stonedstooge's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: North
Casino cash: $419028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
What your trying to accomplish? Figuring out how to stop this from happening again? Or to try to find a scandal? What do you think is more important, finding ways to stop this from happening again, or finding some evidence to hold Obama's feet to the fire?

GOP: We don't care what happened in Benghazi, we want to try to make it seem like there is something sinister about not making information public quickly enough because stoopid libs.

Everyone else: We don't care about 'statements', we care about what happened in Benghazi and how to go about preventing it from happening again.
Libtards--who cares that negligence caused 4 Americans to lose their lives. Who cares that our own government officials lied to us for weeks about the true cause. It was election season and THAT was much more important then 4 lives
__________________
2013 ADOPT A CHIEF
Eric Kush




"Often is a word I seldom use"--JP
Posts: 19,600
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:54 AM   #94
Loneiguana Loneiguana is offline
Veteran
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Springfield
Casino cash: $33196
Senator Clinton responded to questions by directing the Senators to read the Actionable Review Board (ARB) reports, where they would find their answers. These reports, as well as any classified reports, are available to the Senators. It seems probable that the Senators have not familiarized themselves with the facts as they were reported or the time line of events, but have instead, in hindsight and with an incomplete understanding of the sequence of events and the incremental nature of the intelligence as it was gathered, created a fictional account of what was known and when it was known. Now they are asking questions based on this fiction.

The other possibility is that the Senators are familiar with the facts but have chosen to ignore or distort them, opting instead to present a politically motivated fictional account of the events in order to portray the administration in as negative light as possible. Simplifying and inventing a clear time line to describe what was in real time a chaotic and fragmented stream of information allows them to base their questions and criticism on the fiction they have crafted.

The clearest indication that the entire investigation has devolved into political theater rather than practical problem solving is when you see people arguing about semantics and when the President called the event a terrorist act and when he called it an act of terror. That is also when you know that they are insincere about their concern over the tragedy and are happily adopting a political posture.
Posts: 3,627
Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:00 AM   #95
Loneiguana Loneiguana is offline
Veteran
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Springfield
Casino cash: $33196
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedstooge View Post
Libtards--who cares that negligence caused 4 Americans to lose their lives. Who cares that our own government officials lied to us for weeks about the true cause. It was election season and THAT was much more important then 4 lives
Nobody lied about anything.

Tis a shame that the House cut back the funding to defend our officials around the world. I bet if it was a another War that Killed 4,000 Americans because of Lie, Republicans would cough up the money.

"House Republicans cut the administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012....Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security” — a charge Republicans rejected.

Ryan, Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions. Under Ryan’s budget, non-defense discretionary spending, which includes State Department funding, would be slashed nearly 20 percent in 2014, which would translate to more than $400 million in additional cuts to embassy security."

--From the wahsington post, by Dana Millbank
Posts: 3,627
Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:00 AM   #96
stonedstooge stonedstooge is online now
Arf! Arf! Arf!
 
stonedstooge's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: North
Casino cash: $419028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
Senator Clinton responded to questions by directing the Senators to read the Actionable Review Board (ARB) reports, where they would find their answers. These reports, as well as any classified reports, are available to the Senators. It seems probable that the Senators have not familiarized themselves with the facts as they were reported or the time line of events, but have instead, in hindsight and with an incomplete understanding of the sequence of events and the incremental nature of the intelligence as it was gathered, created a fictional account of what was known and when it was known. Now they are asking questions based on this fiction.

The other possibility is that the Senators are familiar with the facts but have chosen to ignore or distort them, opting instead to present a politically motivated fictional account of the events in order to portray the administration in as negative light as possible. Simplifying and inventing a clear time line to describe what was in real time a chaotic and fragmented stream of information allows them to base their questions and criticism on the fiction they have crafted.

The clearest indication that the entire investigation has devolved into political theater rather than practical problem solving is when you see people arguing about semantics and when the President called the event a terrorist act and when he called it an act of terror. That is also when you know that they are insincere about their concern over the tragedy and are happily adopting a political posture.
__________________
2013 ADOPT A CHIEF
Eric Kush




"Often is a word I seldom use"--JP
Posts: 19,600
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:06 AM   #97
stonedstooge stonedstooge is online now
Arf! Arf! Arf!
 
stonedstooge's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: North
Casino cash: $419028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
Nobody lied about anything.

Tis a shame that the House cut back the funding to defend our officials around the world. I bet if it was a another War that Killed 4,000 Americans because of Lie, Republicans would cough up the money.

"House Republicans cut the administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012....Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security” — a charge Republicans rejected.

Ryan, Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions. Under Ryan’s budget, non-defense discretionary spending, which includes State Department funding, would be slashed nearly 20 percent in 2014, which would translate to more than $400 million in additional cuts to embassy security."

--From the wahsington post, by Dana Millbank
Just because you keep repeating this, doesn't make it true. The so-called independent investigation showed that monetary policies had no cause/effect in the Benghazi incident. But keep on repeating what your masters tell you to repeat
__________________
2013 ADOPT A CHIEF
Eric Kush




"Often is a word I seldom use"--JP
Posts: 19,600
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:27 AM   #98
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $473455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
What your trying to accomplish? Figuring out how to stop this from happening again? Or to try to find a scandal? What do you think is more important, finding ways to stop this from happening again, or finding some evidence to hold Obama's feet to the fire?

GOP: We don't care what happened in Benghazi, we want to try to make it seem like there is something sinister about not making information public quickly enough because stoopid libs.

Everyone else: We don't care about 'statements', we care about what happened in Benghazi and how to go about preventing it from happening again.
I think that both are equally important. One of the things we should do to prevent this from happening is make sure we don't have corrupt, dishonest people in positions of responsibility for preventing it. Of course, that will probably require another Presidential election.

It sounds to me like you want to whitewash this administration's incompetence and impropriety.
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:29 AM   #99
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $473455
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedstooge View Post
Libtards--who cares that negligence caused 4 Americans to lose their lives. Who cares that our own government officials lied to us for weeks about the true cause. It was election season and THAT was much more important then 4 lives
I think he's trapped in a left wing media bubble. I doubt you'll be able to penetrate it.
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:30 AM   #100
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $108352
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
If I was Hillary I would have said to Rand we know we won't have to worry about you ever being POTUS just like your loser father.
So you got nuthin'?
__________________
“Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the Government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding.” — James Madison
Posts: 56,283
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:13 AM   #101
rockymtnchief rockymtnchief is offline
Supporter
 
rockymtnchief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Crazys of Montana
Casino cash: $1031168655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
Nobody lied about anything.

Tis a shame that the House cut back the funding to defend our officials around the world. I bet if it was a another War that Killed 4,000 Americans because of Lie, Republicans would cough up the money.

"House Republicans cut the administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012....Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security” — a charge Republicans rejected.

Ryan, Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions. Under Ryan’s budget, non-defense discretionary spending, which includes State Department funding, would be slashed nearly 20 percent in 2014, which would translate to more than $400 million in additional cuts to embassy security."

--From the wahsington post, by Dana Millbank
If budget cuts make you feel better about this bullshit, so be it.

Those four people begged for help for over SEVEN hours!!! Even the military was sickened by this administration. This wasn't a hit-and-run where immediate support couldn't help. SEVEN HOURS!!!!
__________________
Posts: 4,274
rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:16 AM   #102
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4°
Casino cash: $28270
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
That doesn't really make her answer any better. What difference does lying to the American people and placing the blame for four dead Americans on a filmmaker who had nothing to do with it make? Is she serious? Are you serious?
Have they ever let that guy out of prison yet?
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:10 AM   #103
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $473455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski View Post
Have they ever let that guy out of prison yet?
No. I wonder which guy they'll let out first, him or the blind sheikh.
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:47 PM   #104
KChiefer KChiefer is online now
Fantastic Planeteer
 
KChiefer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Champaign, IL
Casino cash: $999301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski View Post
Have they ever let that guy out of prison yet?
On September 27, 2012, US federal authorities stated Nakoula was arrested in Los Angeles for allegedly violating terms of his probation. Prosecutors stated that some of the violations included making false statements regarding his role in the film and his use of the alias "Sam Bacile".[12] On November 7, 2012, Nakoula pled guilty to four of the charges against him and was sentenced to one year in prison and four years of supervised release.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakoula_Basseley_Nakoula

Don't worry, your meth dealing boyfriend who was already on probation for fraud should be home by Christmas.

Last edited by KChiefer; 01-26-2013 at 06:52 PM..
Posts: 4,755
KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:59 PM   #105
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4°
Casino cash: $28270
Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefer View Post
On September 27, 2012, US federal authorities stated Nakoula was arrested in Los Angeles for allegedly violating terms of his probation. Prosecutors stated that some of the violations included making false statements regarding his role in the film and his use of the alias "Sam Bacile".[12] On November 7, 2012, Nakoula pled guilty to four of the charges against him and was sentenced to one year in prison and four years of supervised release.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakoula_Basseley_Nakoula

Don't worry, your meth dealing boyfriend who was already on probation for fraud should be home by Christmas.
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.