Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2013, 02:33 PM  
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $291908
Reagan's America vs. Obama's America, how we have changed

How we have changed. Some interesting data.

www.cnn.com/2013/01/26/politics/infographic-reagan-obama/index.html?hpt=hp_c2
Posts: 41,476
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:34 PM   #2
pr_capone pr_capone is online now
** *- -- -- *
 
pr_capone's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aguadilla
Casino cash: $162954958
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Not Found

The requested URL /BB/www.cnn.com/2013/01/26/politics/infographic-reagan-obama/index.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Posts: 18,338
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:37 PM   #3
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $291908
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr_capone View Post
Not Found

The requested URL /BB/www.cnn.com/2013/01/26/politics/infographic-reagan-obama/index.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
The link is right on cnn.com front page.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/26/politi...html?hpt=hp_c2
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
There is a place inside man where his life can be terminated on voice command. Its the fail safe device meant to be used at the end of times.
Posts: 41,476
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:02 PM   #4
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
Frazod Loves Hammy
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $89611
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
And our economy shows it because it sucks!

What they forgot in your link:

Patriots 3 Super Bowl wins
Bucs 1 Super Bowl win
__________________
"“Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration has been minding my own business.”" — Calvin Coolidge

Last edited by BucEyedPea; 01-26-2013 at 04:42 PM..
Posts: 53,202
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:33 PM   #5
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $291908
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
And our economy shows it because it sucks!
One of the difficulties is we don't build shit anymore. We are more concerned about making money off money. Meanwhile the global economy and labor willing to work for $2 an hour is an uphill climb.

We have added 86 million new citizens. Increased our population by 38%.

How in the hell can we provide jobs for that many more people when we don't make shit?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
There is a place inside man where his life can be terminated on voice command. Its the fail safe device meant to be used at the end of times.
Posts: 41,476
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:41 PM   #6
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
Frazod Loves Hammy
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $89611
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
One of the difficulties is we don't build shit anymore. We are more concerned about making money off money. Meanwhile the global economy and labor willing to work for $2 an hour is an uphill climb.

We have added 86 million new citizens. Increased our population by 38%.

How in the hell can we provide jobs for that many more people when we don't make shit?
Well, I don't anyone really wants to buy shit when each of us make it daily for free.

Oh, and there are services.
__________________
"“Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration has been minding my own business.”" — Calvin Coolidge
Posts: 53,202
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.