Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Royal Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2013, 04:57 PM  
Fire Me Boy! Fire Me Boy! is offline
Cast Iron Jedi
 
Fire Me Boy!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Casino cash: $9040
VARSITY
Discussion: NSFW images in spoiler tags

Can we take a moment to seriously discuss posting NSFW and full nude images inside spoiler tags? I'm not talking about NSFW images in a thread clearly marked NSFW like the porn gif thread, but NSFW images popping up in threads like today's Tiffani Thiessen thread (just an example since it's fresh on my mind and is not marked NSFW).

Let's forget for a moment that posting pictures showing genitalia and nipples in general is against board policy and focus merely on the spoiler tags.

While the spoiler tags DO hide the image from view for someone walking by, they do nothing for someone whose IS folks at work peek behind the scenes. Spoiler tags only hide the image from view; the image still loads on the machine and its cache.

Am I the only person bothered by this? If I am, I'll shut up. But this is really becoming such a rampant practice, it makes me hesitant to peruse Chiefsplanet at work, even threads that should be safe to go in.
Posts: 23,461
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:45 AM   #151
Phobia Phobia is offline
Together is Powerful
 
Phobia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $5157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess View Post
the filter evasion thing is one of the biggest sham's of all time on this site.

it only gets moderated 10% of the time and in order for it to get moderated it has to be someone that isn't very well "liked", for lack of a better word

but as a person who doesn't filter evade, I don't give a flying ****!
That's not even remotely true. I've cracked the whip on two guys who have been here since Aug 2000 and are well-liked in the past couple weeks for getting loose with filter evasion. I fix every one I notice whether inner-circle or not. The irony is that I don't even care. While I'd rather not hang out frequently with a potty-mouth, profanity dosn't bother me. But it does bother some people and we have systems in place to keep this place mostly profanity-free.
Posts: 55,735
Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:51 AM   #152
AustinChief AustinChief is offline
Administrator
 
AustinChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Austin
Casino cash: $9063
Not to be a dick about this... but it seems my post was ignored... there is a rule in place and unless someone convinces me otherwise... that's the rule. This really isn't something up for public debate on what people like or don't. It's a practical matter on what internet filters look at. Sorry, but I have to be pragmatic on this one. So FMB is right, actually he is being far too loose on the issue. If you want to post a pic that isn't "completely work safe" then it needs to be a link. Period. Otherwise we, as a website, risk being categorized in a way that I don't think is accurate.
Posts: 14,963
AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.AustinChief has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:02 AM   #153
Rausch Rausch is offline
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $15038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
That's not even remotely true. I've cracked the whip on two guys who have been here since Aug 2000 and are well-liked in the past couple weeks for getting loose with filter evasion. I fix every one I notice whether inner-circle or not. The irony is that I don't even care. While I'd rather not hang out frequently with a potty-mouth, profanity dosn't bother me. But it does bother some people and we have systems in place to keep this place mostly profanity-free.
Wink wink, nudge nudge.

See you in 9 weeks...

__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 51,677
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:07 AM   #154
wazu wazu is offline
...
 
wazu's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2002
Casino cash: $8413
VARSITY
Even without nudity, or even with filters on, I consider Chiefsplanet unviewable at work and removed it from the list years ago based purely on the sexually explicit discussion and racism. Threads about ass licking, or whatever Florida based story of the day is going on, or praising chocolate penis...I really don't feel like ever having to explain to my boss that its just an innocent Chiefs fan site.
Posts: 12,272
wazu wants to die in a aids tree fire.wazu wants to die in a aids tree fire.wazu wants to die in a aids tree fire.wazu wants to die in a aids tree fire.wazu wants to die in a aids tree fire.wazu wants to die in a aids tree fire.wazu wants to die in a aids tree fire.wazu wants to die in a aids tree fire.wazu wants to die in a aids tree fire.wazu wants to die in a aids tree fire.wazu wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:09 AM   #155
BigRichard BigRichard is offline
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan
 
BigRichard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Casino cash: $7715
Well if you would just quit jacking off at work they probably wouldn't care as much.
__________________
"You know, they lay down with their ugly wives in front of their ugly children and just look at their loser lives and then they look at me and say, "I CAN'T PROCESS IT!" Well, no, and you never will. Stop trying. Just sit back and enjoy the show .... You know?"

Carlos Irwin Estevez
Posts: 2,983
BigRichard 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigRichard 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigRichard 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigRichard 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigRichard 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigRichard 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigRichard 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigRichard 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigRichard 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigRichard 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigRichard 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:15 AM   #156
Rausch Rausch is offline
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $15038
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Threads about ass licking, or whatever Florida based story of the day is going on, or praising chocolate penis...I really don't feel like ever having to explain to my boss that its just an innocent Chiefs fan site.
Yeah, that'd be hard to explain for me as well...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 51,677
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:37 AM   #157
Fire Me Boy! Fire Me Boy! is offline
Cast Iron Jedi
 
Fire Me Boy!'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Casino cash: $9040
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
Not to be a dick about this... but it seems my post was ignored... there is a rule in place and unless someone convinces me otherwise... that's the rule. This really isn't something up for public debate on what people like or don't. It's a practical matter on what internet filters look at. Sorry, but I have to be pragmatic on this one. So FMB is right, actually he is being far too loose on the issue. If you want to post a pic that isn't "completely work safe" then it needs to be a link. Period. Otherwise we, as a website, risk being categorized in a way that I don't think is accurate.
Thanks. It sounds like this rule needs to be reiterated (maybe with a sticky explainer) and enforced then.
Posts: 23,461
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:41 AM   #158
Fire Me Boy! Fire Me Boy! is offline
Cast Iron Jedi
 
Fire Me Boy!'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Casino cash: $9040
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
I think its fine the way it is but if this gets **** Me Bitches panties unbunched its fine by me.
I see you feel so strongly that I bring nothing to this community that you still haven't made that thread calling for my head...
Posts: 23,461
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:44 AM   #159
Chief Roundup Chief Roundup is offline
Admitted Planet Junky
 
Chief Roundup's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Mtn. Home AR
Casino cash: $7939
Why have rules if they are not going to be enforced? Why have guidelines if they are not going to be used?
Come on everyone if you agree to the terms of service then you agree to the rules. If you don't like the rules tough shit. Use the site properly or don't use it at all. This telling someone else to not use use this site because you all want to break the rules or you don't want to be put out to click on a link is ridiculous.
We have some weak mods around here anymore.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaepernick View Post
I have to say, I MUCH prefer a moderated forum to an un-moderated forum.

This isn't a sports forum! It's an insane asylum!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead View Post
Alex Smith is really talented. BIG arm, very mobile.
Posts: 6,879
Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:26 AM   #160
Mr. Laz Mr. Laz is offline
Don't Tease Me
 
Mr. Laz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: KS
Casino cash: $12647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Thanks. It sounds like this rule needs to be reiterated (maybe with a sticky explainer) and enforced then.
Vindication!!!!!!!!!



now maybe your tattletale OCD ass can shut the **** up about it
Posts: 82,845
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:30 AM   #161
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
What? What?
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $8834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Why have rules if they are not going to be enforced? Why have guidelines if they are not going to be used?
Come on everyone if you agree to the terms of service then you agree to the rules. If you don't like the rules tough shit. Use the site properly or don't use it at all. This telling someone else to not use use this site because you all want to break the rules or you don't want to be put out to click on a link is ridiculous.
We have some weak mods around here anymore.
Put out?

Hyperlinks are the #1 security threat to a home PC.

This isn't about laziness, numbskull.
Posts: 61,900
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:32 AM   #162
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
What? What?
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $8834
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
Not to be a dick about this... but it seems my post was ignored... there is a rule in place and unless someone convinces me otherwise... that's the rule. This really isn't something up for public debate on what people like or don't. It's a practical matter on what internet filters look at. Sorry, but I have to be pragmatic on this one. So FMB is right, actually he is being far too loose on the issue. If you want to post a pic that isn't "completely work safe" then it needs to be a link. Period. Otherwise we, as a website, risk being categorized in a way that I don't think is accurate.
Linking to pornography or similar content will result in the same type of blacklisting, just FYI.
Posts: 61,900
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:33 AM   #163
Fire Me Boy! Fire Me Boy! is offline
Cast Iron Jedi
 
Fire Me Boy!'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Casino cash: $9040
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz View Post
Vindication!!!!!!!!!



now maybe your tattletale OCD ass can shut the **** up about it
Panties still in a bunch since I reported you one time? I think it's about time you got over that (especialliy since I've apologized twice). That also is the only time I've reported this issue.
Posts: 23,461
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:37 AM   #164
Chief Roundup Chief Roundup is offline
Admitted Planet Junky
 
Chief Roundup's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Mtn. Home AR
Casino cash: $7939
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Put out?

Hyperlinks are the #1 security threat to a home PC.

This isn't about laziness, numbskull.
Dude that is not what the problem is, or what this thread was about. It is about the NSFW stuff being posted directly and that is not suppose to be happening. This isn't about your computer, numbskull.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaepernick View Post
I have to say, I MUCH prefer a moderated forum to an un-moderated forum.

This isn't a sports forum! It's an insane asylum!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead View Post
Alex Smith is really talented. BIG arm, very mobile.
Posts: 6,879
Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:53 AM   #165
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
What? What?
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $8834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Dude that is not what the problem is, or what this thread was about. It is about the NSFW stuff being posted directly and that is not suppose to be happening. This isn't about your computer, numbskull.
Someone didn't read the OP.
Posts: 61,900
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:27 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.