Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2013, 04:42 PM  
RNR RNR is offline
Anybody got a light?
 
RNR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Close to the big pond~
Casino cash: $5085
Has any other president faced the public disagreement Obama has?

Yes I think he is an embarrassment and a worthless shitbag. Now that we got that out of the way...

Several states have had citizens sign petitions to secede from the United States. Several law enforcement people have said they will not enforce new gun laws. Several states tried to sue over Obamacare. So has there ever been a president get the finger so openly in our history?

Last edited by RNR; 02-06-2013 at 05:07 PM.. Reason: For my favorite troll cosmo
Posts: 23,999
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:33 PM   #106
blaise blaise is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Plano, TX
Casino cash: $5105
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
That was kind of a joke.

Anyway, Clarence Thomas is kind of a ridiculous way to measure the inclusiveness of the Rs since he doesn't hold an elected position, and really, is rarely seen or heard from.
"Hey I was just kidding."

Sounds like the kind of thing Vailpass would say and then you would complain.
Posts: 20,312
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:34 PM   #107
PaulAllen PaulAllen is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Casino cash: $5000
Michelle is still easily one of the hottest first ladies. You guys probably would bang Nancy over Michelle lol
Posts: 316
PaulAllen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPaulAllen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPaulAllen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPaulAllen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPaulAllen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPaulAllen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPaulAllen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPaulAllen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPaulAllen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPaulAllen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPaulAllen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:38 PM   #108
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Really kind of stretching on "quite a bit" and "outrage" there.
It's a subjective comment. Your mileage may vary. And given how the middle of your road seems to be pretty close to the left shoulder, I'm not surprised that it does.
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:39 PM   #109
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulAllen View Post
Michelle is still easily one of the hottest first ladies. You guys probably would bang Nancy over Michelle lol
My eyes burn a little bit when I see her.
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:41 PM   #110
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is online now
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $5340
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaise View Post
Not sure what point you're making. He said some of the hate against Obama is because he's black. I said that's true, in part, just like some of the support for Obama is just because he's black. I don't recall stating a figure or percentage.
But apparently you're saying it's ok to say some of the hate is because he's black, but taking issue for saying some of the support could be for the same reason.
Must be because you're so middle of the road.
Its not that complicated--Say Bill Clinton got 90+% of the black vote. And then Obama got 90+% of the black vote. Did Obama get a lot of support "because he's black"? The white guy did just as well.

Maybe Obama did a little better--I didn't look it up--but the point is, its hard to say there was a big "because he's black" vote when the black vote goes 90+% D anyway.
Posts: 17,810
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:43 PM   #111
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is online now
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $5340
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaise View Post
"Hey I was just kidding."

Sounds like the kind of thing Vailpass would say and then you would complain.
Well, except that my comment was aimed at Rs and not a race.
Posts: 17,810
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:52 PM   #112
blaise blaise is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Plano, TX
Casino cash: $5105
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Its not that complicated--Say Bill Clinton got 90+% of the black vote. And then Obama got 90+% of the black vote. Did Obama get a lot of support "because he's black"? The white guy did just as well.

Maybe Obama did a little better--I didn't look it up--but the point is, its hard to say there was a big "because he's black" vote when the black vote goes 90+% D anyway.
You understand that support goes beyond voting, right? I mean are you actually that partisan that you can't admit that there's a percentage of people that look beyond Obama's faults because of his race? You honestly can't admit that without trying to divert attention away from the point?

My God, dude. Just once in a while stop being a straight line spaz.
Posts: 20,312
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:55 PM   #113
BigChiefTablet BigChiefTablet is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Casino cash: $5080
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Its not that complicated--Say Bill Clinton got 90+% of the black vote. And then Obama got 90+% of the black vote. Did Obama get a lot of support "because he's black"? The white guy did just as well.

Maybe Obama did a little better--I didn't look it up--but the point is, its hard to say there was a big "because he's black" vote when the black vote goes 90+% D anyway.
So Obama gets the black vote because he is a democrat, not because they voted for him because he was black. But he gets the criticism because people on the right are racists, not because he is a democrat that is pushing highly controversial policies?
Posts: 1,873
BigChiefTablet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigChiefTablet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigChiefTablet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigChiefTablet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigChiefTablet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigChiefTablet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigChiefTablet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigChiefTablet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigChiefTablet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigChiefTablet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBigChiefTablet 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:56 PM   #114
blaise blaise is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Plano, TX
Casino cash: $5105
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Well, except that my comment was aimed at Rs and not a race.
Well, you feel he's a token, so you must feel like he got the job just because of his race.
If vailpass said something like that you'd be complaining.
Posts: 20,312
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:00 PM   #115
ThatRaceCardGuy ThatRaceCardGuy is offline
I BRAUGHT THE BOOZE
 
ThatRaceCardGuy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: KU VILLE
Casino cash: $5055
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaise View Post
Not sure what point you're making. He said some of the hate against Obama is because he's black. I said that's true, in part, just like some of the support for Obama is just because he's black. I don't recall stating a figure or percentage.
But apparently you're saying it's ok to say some of the hate is because he's black, but taking issue for saying some of the support could be for the same reason.
Must be because you're so middle of the road.
So now you agree with me ? You're a troll. My point was some of the hate NOT ALL BUT SOME IS BECAUSE OF HIS RACE. You and the rest of the Dumb Crowd said that couldn't possibly be true...what ****ing circle jerk DC (dumb crowd) is.
__________________
2011 CHIEFSPLANT NOOB OF THE YEAR...OFFICIAL LIKE A MOTHER****ER, AND I DARE YOU TO SAY DIFFERENT
Posts: 2,678
ThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:01 PM   #116
ThatRaceCardGuy ThatRaceCardGuy is offline
I BRAUGHT THE BOOZE
 
ThatRaceCardGuy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: KU VILLE
Casino cash: $5055
I have no issue with Black Republicans. Your race should never determine your political party.
__________________
2011 CHIEFSPLANT NOOB OF THE YEAR...OFFICIAL LIKE A MOTHER****ER, AND I DARE YOU TO SAY DIFFERENT
Posts: 2,678
ThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:03 PM   #117
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is online now
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $5340
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaise View Post
You understand that support goes beyond voting, right? I mean are you actually that partisan that you can't admit that there's a percentage of people that look beyond Obama's faults because of his race? You honestly can't admit that without trying to divert attention away from the point?

My God, dude. Just once in a while stop being a straight line spaz.
You're being the spaz, dude. Blacks support Democrats. Black ones, white ones. Partisan or Obama's faults have nothing to do with this. I'm talking simple facts. Only lunatic-level hater can look at black support for a white D at 90+% and black support for a black D at 90+% and conclude they like they black guy "because he's black." As I said, I'm sure there is some pride there, some extra enthusiasm, but they would have voted for him regardless--he's a D. Get a grip, dude.
Posts: 17,810
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:04 PM   #118
blaise blaise is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Plano, TX
Casino cash: $5105
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
You're being the spaz, dude. Blacks support Democrats. Black ones, white ones. Partisan or Obama's faults have nothing to do with this. I'm talking simple facts. Only lunatic-level hater can look at black support for a white D at 90+% and black support for a black D at 90+% and conclude they like they black guy "because he's black." As I said, I'm sure there is some pride there, some extra enthusiasm, but they would have voted for him regardless--he's a D. Get a grip, dude.
So, you accept that some of the anger toward Obama is because he's black, but dismiss any notion that some people support him more than they would if he were not black?
You're the worst, dude. This is just asinine shit you're posting.
Posts: 20,312
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:06 PM   #119
blaise blaise is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Plano, TX
Casino cash: $5105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatguy View Post
So now you agree with me ? You're a troll. My point was some of the hate NOT ALL BUT SOME IS BECAUSE OF HIS RACE. You and the rest of the Dumb Crowd said that couldn't possibly be true...what ****ing circle jerk DC (dumb crowd) is.
When did I disagree? I just made the case that you're a repetitive poster. Find where I said it couldn't possibly be true, you imbecile.

Really, what's great about you is that you were literally banned for being a dumbass. Not for threatening someone, or making racist posts. You were literally banned because you were simply that big of a dumbass.

It's impressive really.
Posts: 20,312
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:10 PM   #120
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is online now
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $5340
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet View Post
So Obama gets the black vote because he is a democrat, not because they voted for him because he was black. But he gets the criticism because people on the right are racists, not because he is a democrat that is pushing highly controversial policies?
I think there is a decent-sized group of people who don't like or trust him basd partially on his race. I wouldn't put it on the R party as a whole. Much of the R party is going to hate him no matter what, regardless of race. I think much of the obsession with the birth certificate (he's Kenyan!) is racial.

And, he's not pushing highly controversial policies--not by any reasonable standard.
Posts: 17,810
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.