Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Asterix Inn

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2013, 06:19 PM  
houstonwhodat houstonwhodat is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Parallel Universe
Casino cash: $5000
Anybody Watching The Grammys?

When Jethro Tull won the Grammy for Best Hard Rock Performance years back it kinda ruined it for me.

I wasn't sure if I was going to watch the Grammys this year but I heard the Black Keys are gonna play and I like them.

The musicians I know think the Grammys are a joke. Sort of a popularity contest.

Nothing else is on.
Posts: 2,637
houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:28 PM   #181
lewdog lewdog is offline
KC Chiefs....so much lol
 
lewdog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Valley of the hot as ****
Casino cash: $29736
No.
__________________




Quote:
Lewdog's record in Royals game threads: 11-9.
Posts: 16,529
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:28 PM   #182
petegz28 petegz28 is offline
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $24767
$20 says in 2 years "Fun" will not be heard of
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Call it whatever you want. I don't care about the verbiage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Then be more specific as to what you're bitching about.
Posts: 68,599
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:29 PM   #183
Omaha Omaha is offline
Badass!
 
Omaha's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Casino cash: $9743
Jack White just killed it.
Posts: 6,153
Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:29 PM   #184
LoneWolf LoneWolf is offline
BAMF
 
LoneWolf's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Wichita
Casino cash: $15154
FUN.'s singer just pulled a Forrest Gump.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
If we win 8 games I'll post a nude selfie.
Posts: 6,354
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:29 PM   #185
houstonwhodat houstonwhodat is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Parallel Universe
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
$20 says in 2 years "Fun" will not be heard of

Who?

Hey was that Lindsay Lohan with a prison teardrop on her face?
Posts: 2,637
houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:30 PM   #186
petegz28 petegz28 is offline
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $24767
I'm not a big fan of much of his music but Prince will arguably be the most talented "musician\performer\writer" to walk onto the stage tonight.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Call it whatever you want. I don't care about the verbiage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Then be more specific as to what you're bitching about.
Posts: 68,599
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:30 PM   #187
TribalElder TribalElder is offline
Chiefs... LOL
 
TribalElder's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Rebuilding
Casino cash: $36135
Katie Perry's fun bags will still be around tho!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
All us Mizzou fans knows how this ends
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
holy **** that was a bullshit call
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoman View Post
Being the resident Tacoman, I feel obligated to point out that TribalElder knows what's up.
Posts: 13,562
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:30 PM   #188
DaFace DaFace is offline
Version 3.0
 
DaFace's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Donkey Land
Casino cash: $13347
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonwhodat View Post
Yeah but it's not "rock" or is it?

I don't know them I admit.
I'd probably say no, but as you've noted, they use the category fairly loosely.
Posts: 28,746
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:31 PM
La literatura
This message has been deleted by La literatura.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:31 PM   #189
LoneWolf LoneWolf is offline
BAMF
 
LoneWolf's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Wichita
Casino cash: $15154
Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Katie Perry's fun bags will still be around tho!
They'll probably fall down the charts a little though.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
If we win 8 games I'll post a nude selfie.
Posts: 6,354
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:31 PM   #190
houstonwhodat houstonwhodat is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Parallel Universe
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
I'm not a big fan of much of his music but Prince will arguably be the most talented "musician\performer\writer" to walk onto the stage tonight.

Sting too.

Not a fan of his solo stuff but liked the Police.
Posts: 2,637
houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.houstonwhodat would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:32 PM   #191
Omaha Omaha is offline
Badass!
 
Omaha's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Casino cash: $9743
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonwhodat View Post
Yeah but they exist.

Mumford got nominated for best "rock" song.

They seem like some kinda country/bluegrass hybrid.

Coldplay is not rock and they got nominated too.
I'll catch shit for this but Coldplay rocks live. They're known for some mellow stuff, but they can kick ass when they want to.
Posts: 6,153
Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.Omaha wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:32 PM   #192
petegz28 petegz28 is offline
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $24767
Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Katie Perry's fun bags will still be around tho!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Call it whatever you want. I don't care about the verbiage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Then be more specific as to what you're bitching about.
Posts: 68,599
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:32 PM   #193
TribalElder TribalElder is offline
Chiefs... LOL
 
TribalElder's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Rebuilding
Casino cash: $36135
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
They'll probably fall down the charts a little though.
Ha!

Hopefully they stay up but the top of the dress plummets
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
All us Mizzou fans knows how this ends
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
holy **** that was a bullshit call
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoman View Post
Being the resident Tacoman, I feel obligated to point out that TribalElder knows what's up.
Posts: 13,562
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:32 PM   #194
Cave Johnson Cave Johnson is online now
Andy the Big Reid Coach
 
Cave Johnson's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: E. Bumf***istan
Casino cash: $12205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha View Post
Jack White just killed it.
Yup. Dude needs to tour like yesterday.
Posts: 10,377
Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:33 PM   #195
Cave Johnson Cave Johnson is online now
Andy the Big Reid Coach
 
Cave Johnson's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: E. Bumf***istan
Casino cash: $12205
I would not be sad if someone bludgeoned Lena Dunham with a shovel.
Posts: 10,377
Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:10 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.