Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2013, 07:16 PM  
Count Zarth Count Zarth is offline
Emperor of the Universe
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $10240472
Obama wants to raise minimum wage to NINE DOLLARS AN HOUR



@RyanLizza: Obama will call for raising the federal minimum wage to $9.00/hour.
Posts: 165,274
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:56 PM   #316
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
The Bitch is back
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $80433
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post


Yeah, because anybody could become a pro athlete if they just worked hard enough.
Agreed. I'm encouraged that you've proven you understand the principle of scarcity. I can work with you.


So if you can't provide the value Bowe does, find the next best option you can to provide economic value to an employer. In some cases, you might find being your own employer is more highly rewarded by the marketplace. Either way you will be paid based on what you bring to the table.
Posts: 12,479
Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:59 PM   #317
J Diddy J Diddy is offline
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $166203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Agreed. I'm encouraged that you've proven you understand the principle of scarcity. I can work with you.


So if you can't provide the value Bowe does, find the next best option you can to provide economic value to an employer. In some cases, you might find being your own employer is more highly rewarded by the marketplace. Either way you will be paid based on what you bring to the table.
~Hate to burst your bubble, but you can not work with me. Your philosophy is flawed. Please tell me that a kid born with no arms can grow up to be a million dollar athlete if he works hard enough. You're living in the land of what mothers tell their children for encouragement.~
Posts: 29,284
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:10 PM   #318
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
The Bitch is back
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $80433
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
~Hate to burst your bubble, but you can not work with me. Your philosophy is flawed. Please tell me that a kid born with no arms can grow up to be a million dollar athlete if he works hard enough. You're living in the land of what mothers tell their children for encouragement.~
I don't recall ever saying anyone could become a WR. In fact, I said the opposite by pointing out that these professionals are a scarce resource. It's just dumb to complain about those salaries because it ignores economic reality.
Posts: 12,479
Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:22 PM   #319
J Diddy J Diddy is offline
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $166203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
I don't recall ever saying anyone could become a WR. In fact, I said the opposite by pointing out that these professionals are a scarce resource. It's just dumb to complain about those salaries because it ignores economic reality.


"If you think it's unfair Dwayne Bowe gets paid $10million, then just become an NFL receiver and produce for your employer like Bowe does and they'll pay you the same amount."

I would have taken this as sarcasm had it not been preceded with "There's a simple economic law out there: you're paid what you're worth. Period. If you want to make more, become more economically valuable to your employer. I'm surprised people still haven't figured this out"
Posts: 29,284
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:26 PM   #320
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
The Bitch is back
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $80433
I apologize if I didn't make it clear that it wasn't very likely you could drive over to 1 Arrowhead Way and become the Chiefs top WR. I will be more explicit next time.
Posts: 12,479
Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:57 PM   #321
KC native KC native is offline
a toda madre o un desmadre
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $1069715
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaise View Post
Anyone that lives a middle class suburban life in the US is rich compared to at least half the world.

What's generally being sold to a gullible public by Democrats is that people with 2 cars, AC, a house, an iphone, who eat out at Applebees twice a months are somehow, "struggling" and that they're getting a raw deal.
Because clearly only the rich should be entitled to increases in the standard of living.
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 16,816
KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:09 PM   #322
ClevelandBronco ClevelandBronco is offline
Banned
 
ClevelandBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Casino cash: $160013
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Because clearly only the rich should be entitled to increases in the standard of living.
I'd wager that the rich are quite pleased with being entitled to nothing.

Kennedys and such excluded, of course.
Posts: 20,179
ClevelandBronco has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:25 PM   #323
Buehler445 Buehler445 is offline
Supporter
 
Buehler445's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Scott City KS
Casino cash: $2147483647
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Been discussed in here. Short term increase in all those areas, long term decrease in people using those tax payer services.

Meanwhile we provide taxpayer subsidy to companies paying the lowest wage legally possible.
There has been discussion, but the conclusions are yours. I disagree with every one of them.
Posts: 21,208
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:38 PM   #324
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
The Bitch is back
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $80433
We subsidize wal mart workers with healthcare but then, we do the same for the 20 millions who work government jobs. What's the difference?
Posts: 12,479
Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:51 PM   #325
Count Zarth Count Zarth is offline
Emperor of the Universe
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $10240472
Posts: 165,274
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:37 PM   #326
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $121637
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
I apologize if I didn't make it clear that it wasn't very likely you could drive over to 1 Arrowhead Way and become the Chiefs top WR. I will be more explicit next time.
If you're limiting it to the Chiefs, then it might actually be possible. Well, maybe not the top WR, but like 3rd on the depth chart could be doable.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
As long as Jesus Christ was the president of the US and approved of it Yes.
Posts: 17,326
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:04 PM   #327
J Diddy J Diddy is offline
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $166203
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
If you're limiting it to the Chiefs, then it might actually be possible. Well, maybe not the top WR, but like 3rd on the depth chart could be doable.
Lol, no. just no.
Posts: 29,284
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:08 PM   #328
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $299805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
There has been discussion, but the conclusions are yours. I disagree with every one of them.
Facts are facts whether you like them or not.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I believe Hitler hated Jews and had a lot of them killed. I dont believe it was anywhere close to 6 million though. I'm not an anti-semite; I just think that number has been severely inflated and there is a lot of evidence that supports this belief.
Posts: 42,517
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:47 PM   #329
go bowe go bowe is offline
bye bye bo...
 
go bowe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: independence
Casino cash: $593059
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Facts are facts whether you like them or not.
facts don't count...

wayne says we all need to hurry up and buy more guns before the marauding latino gangs and black looters show up at your doorstep because there will not be any policemen after our economy collapses...

you're on your own and you better arm yourselves before it's too late!

yeah, go wayne!!
Posts: 29,921
go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:01 AM   #330
Guru Guru is offline
Supporter
 
Guru's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Middle of the USA
Casino cash: $55120666
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
How long has it been since it was $3.35/hour?????
I was making $2.85/hour back in 1986
__________________
Same as it ever was.
Posts: 52,849
Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.