Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2013, 11:45 AM  
Count Zarth Count Zarth is online now
Emperor of the Universe
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $10244799
Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck.




Last edited by Count Zarth; 03-02-2013 at 08:39 PM..
Posts: 166,001
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 10-27-2013, 08:15 PM   #7561
Mavericks Ace Mavericks Ace is offline
Snoopy
 
Mavericks Ace's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Casino cash: $65995
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
I like Reid and Dorsey; these were good hires. If they would make this type of decision in KC, I'd have even more respect for them, regardless of how things would turn out.
I wont be shocked if they draft a qb in the first round. If there is one they like, like a Mettenberger, (LSU), the kid from Oregon State, Hundley, Bryn Renner, wouldn't shock me in the least.

I am an Alex Smith guy that has no delusion that he will be replaced at the first instance they find a better replacement.
__________________
Originally Posted by Kaepernick View Post
I don't miss these Alex Smith arguments one bit on the 49ers Forum. As much as I hate to see you guys stuck with these debates now, better you than us. We had our fill over the years.

Yet your Pussy ass is still here.
Im ADOPTING ALEX SMITH AS MY CHIEF FOR NEXT SEASON DAMMITT.
Posts: 9,618
Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.
 
Old 10-27-2013, 08:17 PM   #7562
DeezNutz DeezNutz is offline
PermaBanned
 
DeezNutz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jouissance
Casino cash: $29259
It's almost an unfathomable jump from the likes of a CMU to the NFL. Thus, Fisher is going to take more time than the average n00b.

He needs to sit right now because he's hurting the team, but that doesn't make him a "bust." Not yet.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
If you met me in person and didn't know who I was you would never guess it was me.
Posts: 46,496
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 10-27-2013, 08:19 PM   #7563
Mavericks Ace Mavericks Ace is offline
Snoopy
 
Mavericks Ace's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Casino cash: $65995
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
Fisher wasn't a specimen.
What is your definition of a specimen.

No, hes not Veldheer, hes not Bruce Campbell, but he is a true athlete. Much more an athlete than a technician
__________________
Originally Posted by Kaepernick View Post
I don't miss these Alex Smith arguments one bit on the 49ers Forum. As much as I hate to see you guys stuck with these debates now, better you than us. We had our fill over the years.

Yet your Pussy ass is still here.
Im ADOPTING ALEX SMITH AS MY CHIEF FOR NEXT SEASON DAMMITT.
Posts: 9,618
Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.
 
Old 10-27-2013, 08:35 PM   #7564
splatbass splatbass is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Honolulu, HI
Casino cash: $73553
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
Of course I'm aware of this. For those "so excited," Ice Cube dedicated a song to this: "No Vaseline."
Your arrogance is astounding.
Posts: 5,563
splatbass 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisplatbass 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisplatbass 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisplatbass 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisplatbass 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisplatbass 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisplatbass 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisplatbass 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisplatbass 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisplatbass 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisplatbass 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
 
Old 10-27-2013, 08:47 PM   #7565
duncan_idaho duncan_idaho is offline
M-I-Z-Z-O-U
 
duncan_idaho's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $82312
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
It's almost an unfathomable jump from the likes of a CMU to the NFL. Thus, Fisher is going to take more time than the average n00b.

He needs to sit right now because he's hurting the team, but that doesn't make him a "bust." Not yet.
But... but... you MUST take a SAFE player at No. 1 overall who can start right away and be an impact player. You CAN'T afford to take a developmental guy that has to sit for a while at No. 1 overall.
__________________
"You gotta love livin', cause dying is a pain in the ass."
---- Sinatra
Posts: 7,796
duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
 
Old 10-27-2013, 08:48 PM   #7566
Mr. Flopnuts Mr. Flopnuts is offline
The People's Mod
 
Mr. Flopnuts's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Capital
Casino cash: $113766056
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuardian View Post
After his first 8 games in the NFL you type this ****ing nonsense.

Go punch yourself in the dick.
Yeah, because 8 game vet 1st overall picks in the NFL draft look like ****ing abortions every year. You should abort yourself.
Posts: 44,164
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 10-27-2013, 08:49 PM   #7567
Brainiac Brainiac is offline
Veteran
 
Brainiac's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Lenexa, KS
Casino cash: $57747
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
But... but... you MUST take a SAFE player at No. 1 overall who can start right away and be an impact player. You CAN'T afford to take a developmental guy that has to sit for a while at No. 1 overall.
That ship has sailed. It doesn't do any good to keep bringing it up.
Posts: 4,216
Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
 
Old 10-27-2013, 08:49 PM   #7568
pugsnotdrugs19 pugsnotdrugs19 is offline
Starter
 
pugsnotdrugs19's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $2898
someone please, please name the better QB option we could have gotten this offseason? If anyone says Geno Smith they need to be banned. Have we forgot where we were just last year? It'd be wonderful to have a Manning, Brady, Luck, Brees, Rodgers. But that wasn't an option and judging by all the wins we're having, under Smith, we won't be able to get that guy next year. He's playing far better than Flacco or Ryan, just to name some of these gunslingers.
Posts: 209
pugsnotdrugs19 is not part of the Right 53.pugsnotdrugs19 is not part of the Right 53.pugsnotdrugs19 is not part of the Right 53.pugsnotdrugs19 is not part of the Right 53.pugsnotdrugs19 is not part of the Right 53.pugsnotdrugs19 is not part of the Right 53.pugsnotdrugs19 is not part of the Right 53.pugsnotdrugs19 is not part of the Right 53.pugsnotdrugs19 is not part of the Right 53.pugsnotdrugs19 is not part of the Right 53.pugsnotdrugs19 is not part of the Right 53.
 
Old 10-27-2013, 08:53 PM   #7569
DeezNutz DeezNutz is offline
PermaBanned
 
DeezNutz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jouissance
Casino cash: $29259
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
But... but... you MUST take a SAFE player at No. 1 overall who can start right away and be an impact player. You CAN'T afford to take a developmental guy that has to sit for a while at No. 1 overall.
Yep. Never again should we hear that bullshit.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
If you met me in person and didn't know who I was you would never guess it was me.
Posts: 46,496
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 10-27-2013, 08:58 PM   #7570
Chiefspants Chiefspants is offline
Good as New
 
Chiefspants's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Casino cash: $980755
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
But... but... you MUST take a SAFE player at No. 1 overall who can start right away and be an impact player. You CAN'T afford to take a developmental guy that has to sit for a while at No. 1 overall.
Game changers at RT are once in a decade guys, Duncan.
__________________
Posts: 4,872
Chiefspants has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefspants has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefspants has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefspants has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefspants has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefspants has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefspants has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefspants has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefspants has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefspants has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefspants has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
 
Old 10-27-2013, 08:59 PM   #7571
Sweet Daddy Hate Sweet Daddy Hate is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: ABQNM
Casino cash: $1102221
If Fisher is how "BPA" is defined under this regime, we need to just completely forfeit the draft altogether, and trade our picks for some kind of bonus points in the FA market.
Posts: 18,397
Sweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < Cassel
 
Old 10-27-2013, 09:03 PM   #7572
duncan_idaho duncan_idaho is offline
M-I-Z-Z-O-U
 
duncan_idaho's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $82312
Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
someone please, please name the better QB option we could have gotten this offseason? If anyone says Geno Smith they need to be banned. Have we forgot where we were just last year? It'd be wonderful to have a Manning, Brady, Luck, Brees, Rodgers. But that wasn't an option and judging by all the wins we're having, under Smith, we won't be able to get that guy next year. He's playing far better than Flacco or Ryan, just to name some of these gunslingers.
Matt Ryan is completing 70 percent of his passes, has thrown 14 TD passes and 7 INTs. He's playing at a much higher level than Alex Smith, and there's no debate about it. Joe Flacco and Alex Smith have basically identical stats (though Flacco is superior in completion percentage, TDs, YPA).

"Playing far better?" Not even close.

I would have gladly taken signing someone like Jason Campbell and surrendering NO picks over trading picks for Alex Smith.

If you're bringing in a stop-gap, bring in a stop-gap. With this year's second-round pick, the Chiefs could have taken a potential QBotF in Geno Smith to sit behind the stop-gap they brought in or a WR like Robert Woods.
__________________
"You gotta love livin', cause dying is a pain in the ass."
---- Sinatra
Posts: 7,796
duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
 
Old 10-27-2013, 09:05 PM   #7573
philfree philfree is offline
Indian Twitter
 
philfree's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Free Agency
Casino cash: $80687
Sitting here at 8-0 I am so pissed that we didn't win the draft. I mean fooooooooooooooooo......k!
__________________
[/SIGPIC]
Posts: 9,872
philfree Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.philfree Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.philfree Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.philfree Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.philfree Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.philfree Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.philfree Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.philfree Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.philfree Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.philfree Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.philfree Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
 
Old 10-27-2013, 09:07 PM   #7574
Cochise Cochise is offline
Harbinger of the NWO
 
Cochise's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: Florida
Casino cash: $79957884
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I would have gladly taken signing someone like Jason Campbell and surrendering NO picks over trading picks for Alex Smith.
Posts: 41,636
Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.Cochise threw an interception on a screen pass.
 
Old 10-27-2013, 09:09 PM   #7575
O.city O.city is offline
MVP
 
O.city's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Casino cash: $75738
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Matt Ryan is completing 70 percent of his passes, has thrown 14 TD passes and 7 INTs. He's playing at a much higher level than Alex Smith, and there's no debate about it. Joe Flacco and Alex Smith have basically identical stats (though Flacco is superior in completion percentage, TDs, YPA).

"Playing far better?" Not even close.

I would have gladly taken signing someone like Jason Campbell and surrendering NO picks over trading picks for Alex Smith.

If you're bringing in a stop-gap, bring in a stop-gap. With this year's second-round pick, the Chiefs could have taken a potential QBotF in Geno Smith to sit behind the stop-gap they brought in or a WR like Robert Woods.
Suppose our front office didn't think geno is a potential qbotf?
Posts: 29,112
O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.O.city has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.